[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw last weeks episode Did Spike forget he has a Princess friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1471716370047[1].png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471716370047[1].png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Saw last weeks episode

Did Spike forget he has a Princess friend who listens to him?
>>
>>28272656
And that princess friend has a brother who was raped by Chrysalis and hates changelings.
>>
>>28272656
>a Princess friend who listens to him
you mean ember?
>>
>>28272656
>Listens to him
Do you even watch the show?
>>
>>28272671
>Dragon lord = male
>Dragon princess = female
nice logic.
>>
>>28272656
He was banking on his Crystal Empire reputation too much, and when Shining shut him down he felt like he had no other option. I think he was too focused on using that status to remember Twilight could help.
>>
>>28272656
fuck the princess, did we forget he had a new changeling friend
>>
>>28272667
When he did tell them she was the first to stand by his side
Twilight's seen her fair share of reforms
>>
>>28272656

>Did Spike forget he has a Princess friend who listens to him?

He live with twilight and know twilight better than any other pony in the show, that why he hide Thorax, Twilight is fucking racist and don't deserve to be the princess of friendship
>>
>>28272682
She listens to him and did so at the end
>>
>>28272656
I want to cum into Crystal Hooves eyes.
>>
>>28272697
>did we forget he had a new changeling friend
What?
>>
>>28272691
He could have gone to her after they shut him down, he even bumped into her
>>
bedtime bump
>>
>>28273923
Keep thinking that.
There's also all the times she beat and raped him.
>>
>>
>>28272656
>it could've been a "my girlfriend is a changeling" episode
>they could've tackled racism full on by shipping a dragon with a changeling
>spike could've finally gotten over his obsessive lust for cultured white horse pussy
>instead, thorax is just his male platonic friend
>and the song was absolute shit
>the lyrics, not the singing

I hated everything about what could've been an amazing episode.
>>
>>28272726
She only started to change near the end of his song.
Even Starlight took a little longer and she probably felt like a pile of shit for hating a 'villain'
>>
File: LaughingMares.png (961KB, 1280x974px)
LaughingMares.png
961KB, 1280x974px
>Twilight Sparkle.
>Listening to Spike.
>>
>>28278596
But she did listen. I don't think Twilight would have had the same reaction the Shining Armor did if Spike had told her. Even if she met Thorax and he did turn his back on Spike, Twilight could have handled him with ease given the number of Changelings she's beaten
>>
>>28272656
>>
>>28278596
>>28272726
You know what bothers me?

If a changeling eats love and it decides to stop eating, how the fuck does that work? How do reform from that. Does he go vegetarian? Are there even enzymes in his stomach that can eat normal food?
>>
>>28280057
I'm a bit unsure too. Maybe it's feeding off the love given to it? Whereas before it fed off the love of others.

That said, wasn't it sort of Thorax's natural instinct to hiss and go on the attack when he sighted love? How does he go about repressing that urge? It seemed to be pretty difficult for him
>>
>>28280118
It reminds me of an image I saw on Tumblr about some girl who switched her dog over to a "vegan" diet and it was slowly killing him. She was talking about how good it was for the dog and how happy the dog was, but everybody was telling her that the dog had numerous signs of malnourishment and didn't look happy in any of the photos.

And on top of that, Thorax was acting like feeding on love WAS an urge or a strong addiction, yet they held up the baby to him like tempting a changeling with, apparently, the strongest source of love in the world was a totally cool idea and not just asking for trouble.

I dunno. This show anymore.
>>
>>28280152
I got the impression he learnt to repress it, but because it seems like it comes naturally to him, that must surely be difficult af to do
>>
>>28280152
He was starving at the time, according to his own words. That involuntary reaction was like a guy scarfing down a slab of meat after not eating for a week. The second time he was next to Flurry he had already gotten his fill of love.
>>
>>28280819
That's actually a very good point
>>
File: 1371294915158.png (766KB, 1053x839px) Image search: [Google]
1371294915158.png
766KB, 1053x839px
>>28279536
reaction that Shining Armor did*
>>
>>28280057
>>28280118
I feel it's more like being completely devoid of love makes him freak out over big sources of it. However getting constant supply of love via actual friendship not only doesn't hurt others (much?), but also prevents him from going nuts due to starvation.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.