[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Anon, I have some bad news. complex life on Earth is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Dear Anon,

I have some bad news.

complex life on Earth is a process of gamete pairing to encourage diversity, mutation, and adaptation.

*Your* reproductive instincts, however, have gone completely haywire in the absence of contact with your own species. You find yourself attracted to a different, fictional species.

You are a little dog humping a fire hydrant. The impulse is there, but the game is unwinnable the way you're playing it.

This is a show about friendship, yet instead of a friend, you want these creatures to be your wives and mothers and sex slaves and rape victims. This is not how friendship works. This is not how mating works. The pony is not for sexual.

I love you all, but please go to the outside sometime in the next 48 hours and talk to a girl. Ask her what time it is, tell her she's wearing cute shoes, hold a door for her, ask her for spare god damn change, it does not matter. Please do your best to feel human for 45 seconds, anon. The survival of your species may someday depend on it.
>>
Nice corrupted file, asshole
>>
>>28272541
Where's the rest of your image? Were you afraid to save a whole pony to your hard drive?
>>
>>28272541
Nah. Also kek on the pic.
>>
>>28272541
PoN`````ies ar` comingtheyrecomingtheyre````````
>>
File: rainbow 7 gif.gif (390KB, 287x300px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow 7 gif.gif
390KB, 287x300px
>>28272541
>Tfw I don't watch clop and I don't want anyone to be my sex slave.
>>
>>28272541
>not rising above your genes to become a creature of memes

GET ON MY LEVEL, PLEB SHIT
>>
>>28272800
>watch clop

Dying inside.
>>
File: tom.jpg (64KB, 764x600px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
64KB, 764x600px
>>28272800
>thinking pone isn't for sexual
>>
Dear OP,

I have some bad news.

Complex life in Equestria is a process of learning one's special talent and using it to make friends.

You have no talents and no friends.

You are a little faggot, saying faggy things and doing things faggots do. Your days of faggotry are unremarkable and neverending.

This show is about pretty ponies, yet you insist on watching eqg over and over so as to sexualize ponies within your comfort zone.

I love you, but please cum inside rainbow dash at least once in the next 48 hours. The dirty whore is asking for it. Pull her mane, call her names, stick your finger in her god damn butthole. Please do something to feel like a horsefucker for the 45 seconds it takes you to ejaculate.

Also, nice broken image kek lol
>>
>>28272541
Dear OP,

I have some good news.

I'm normal.

I have friends I talk to everyday who share my interest and joke with me. I have many friends who are girls, all of whom that wish to spend time with me.

I also have an obsession, but not a dangerous one.

What's the matter with a dog humping a fire hydrant from another dog's point of view? Nothing, because that dog will still wish to mate with another of its kind, even though it'll have a preference to humping the hydrant instead.

I, and many others like me, are very close to being the same. The main difference is that we, as human beings, have formed a complex way of reacting to certain things. I, for one, have fallen in love with a character.

Be it true that I can be a bit reclusive at times and have a sexual desire for this character, it does not mean I will refuse one of my own kind and completely ignore my humanity. In fact, you seem to lack the humanity to see why we love these ponies, be it sexually or non-sexually.

I love Twilight because she's likable, has a personality, and resonates with me; my desire for her comes from this, and eventually grows into a sexual want as well. These characters are strong enough to make people want to copulate with them and they aren't even primates, let alone real.

But they're real to us.

I swear, just because pone is for sexual doesn't mean we can't actually have real feelings for them
>>
>>28273104
>be it sexually or non-sexually
Except for that line (who are you kidding?) this is pretty on point.
>>
File: world-population-0-to-2011.png (20KB, 754x454px) Image search: [Google]
world-population-0-to-2011.png
20KB, 754x454px
>>28272541
>The survival of your species may someday depend on it.
Nah.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.