[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have a friend that has made fun of you many times for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m4phtnMBwG1rss8wxo3_1280.jpg (293KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4phtnMBwG1rss8wxo3_1280.jpg
293KB, 1280x960px
>You have a friend that has made fun of you many times for being a brony.

>You go over to his house to hang out and he ask you to get his laptop from his room so you can look something up.

>Being the nosey little shit you are, you peer into their closet for no particular reason.

>Something falls from a shelf and hits you on the head, it lands into your hands.

>This is what you hold before you. What do?
>>
>>28266945
pull a screenshot from tumblr that clearly isnt actually yours and start a pointless and stupid thread on /mlp/ with an equally stupid "wut do" scenario that will get 7 replies and then fall off the board having not accomplished anything other than wasting space for a while and a little bit of time for whomever is unlucky enough to click my thread.

why, what did you do?
>>
File: 1459726356253.jpg (60KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459726356253.jpg
60KB, 900x900px
>>28266945
Claim her for myself.
>>
>>28266970
THE ATTACK OF THE MAD NO FUN ALLOWED FAGGOT IS ON
>>
File: 1434330700301s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1434330700301s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>28266970
>Implying that i meant for this to be a true story

Its 4chan pal. read a book.
>>
Bump for 7 replies
>>
>>28268577
Shit, I'm down.
>>
What now?
>>
>>28268577
>>
>>28266945
Go to the liquor store, buy some vodka, make him drink it, and drunk sex the pony doll together.
>>
>>28269970
force him to cum in the plush, then pour it in his eyes
>>
> insert dick
> cum
> repeat until it is filled with cum
> inset 50 gram black powder firecracker
> light that shit up
> trow it in front of your friend
> cum everywhere
> proceed to leave without a word
> act like nothing happend from that day forward and watch the results
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.