[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear anon, i hate myself, but the ponies makes all better, that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3333333.png (142KB, 1297x615px) Image search: [Google]
3333333.png
142KB, 1297x615px
dear anon, i hate myself, but the ponies makes all better, that's why i hate you so much when talk shit of my favorite show of all time, i'm just saying you should stop, stop
>>
check 'em.
>>
>>28266043
How about ignoring the stuff you don't like?
Nobody forces you to read any thread.
>>
>>28266043
Do you really hate yourself, or do you hate the things you do? Could those things be changed?

Do you hate yourself on someone else's behalf, like you don't measure up to others' expectations? If so, why let anyone control your feelings?

I like ponies because they cheer me up, too. My life is hard, it's demeaning, I've made some horrible mistakes and hurt people. What keeps me going is that nobody - *nobody* - past, present, or future, gets to have this life, this perspective, this exact moment in time and space. Isn't that worth living for? Isn't curiosity worth something, just to see what happens next?
>>
File: laughing harder.png (822KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
laughing harder.png
822KB, 525x809px
>>28266043

You are a weak, pathetic fool.
>>
>>28266107
+1

I'd still like to get better at drawing though.
>>
>>28266043
This. It hurts
>>
>>28266043
But we are on the same side, Anon. The people that talks shit about the show wants it to improve. Criticism in /mlp/ has always been constructive, and that's an undenieable fact. That way you can keep enjoying the show but on an even higher level.

Now excuse me, those plane pony and homohorse generals aren't going to bump by themselves!

Have a nice day my dear /mlp/ poster!
>>
>>28266043
I get where you're coming from, but this is the wrong place to be if that's how you feel.
>>
>>28266133
so, to drop a big jar of obvious all over the floor...

can you get better at drawing by looking at all your past work and complaining about how bad it sucks? That's the equivalent of the kind of post you're complaining about.

Of course not, the way you get better is by drawing new stuff until it's as good as you want to be. Get advice from people who are more skilled than you, not malcontents who only want to talk about what's wrong and how bad it sucks.

In the same vein, don't take negative shit personally on a message board (especially 4chan ffs). The culture here is one of rage and hyperbole, that's just how we relate. Even if you had created, written, storyboarded, directed, and voiced My Little Pony all by your damn self and made it perfect in your own eyes, this board would still find problems with it and complain about something. Most of us literally (and i mean that word literally) have nothing better to do.
>>
>>28266043
Well this seson is shit, so you can blame us for not liking it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.