[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the Equestria Girls would likely enjoy coitus with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: eqgirls.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
eqgirls.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
Which of the Equestria Girls would likely enjoy coitus with a dark black phallus, if such things existed in their word? http://www.strawpoll.me/11081045
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1452551621442.jpg (92KB, 932x940px) Image search: [Google]
1452551621442.jpg
92KB, 932x940px
>>28258616
Didn't we already have this thread?

Come up with a new fetish question or something at least.
>>
>>28258631
we had a black dildo thread not a black cock thread
>>
>>28258616
>coitus
You know you can say fuck or sex. No need to sound pretentious by using words that nobody uses/knows about.
>>
>>28258927
Coitus is a common word. Using it isn't pretentious in the least. You knew what it meant, it got the point across, so OP used it correctly. If someone doesn't know what it means they can look it up. It also shares an assonant quality with its preceding verb, enjoy.
>>
>>28259009
I didn't knew what coitus means, nor it's something that alot of people in my circle uses. None of the books I've read used it. I have never heard of it. I certainly wouldn't use it.
Also, what the fuck is assonant? I can Google it but fuck, I just couldn't care less.

You do realize that using simpler, more common words would get the point across alot easier than having people look it up before they know the meaning, right? Dude, I know technically he used it correctly, but people are practical. Try to adapt being practical by not using such words like fucking inchoate or some shit.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LZCRxxb_rwY

This isn't a debate, or a technical topic. Nobody would stab you for using simplified words.
>>
>>28259169
>>28259009
Here. Let me rephrase it for you.

>Which of the Equestria Girls would like to fuck black dicks if it existed in their world?

See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?
>>
>>28259169
I get what you're saying. But coitus is not a difficult word. I would expect anyone who meets the age requirement for this site to have it in their vocabulary.

Assonance is a literary device. It's when two or more words in a sentence that don't begin with the same consonant (non-vowel letter) have the same vowel sound. "The nice mice skate on ice" has assonance in its long i sound.
>>
>>28258616
None because waifu isn't there
>>
>>28259169
>Also, what the fuck is assonant?
>>>/school/
>>
>>28258616
I voted for Lemon Zest because even if she is my waifu, I know she would prefer the BBC
>>
>>28259606
>BBC
Blacks are among the smallest according to medical journals. The colder the thicker, and the taller the longer, is the rule in medicine.
>>
>>28258616
Why would Twilight or Rarity want the """BBC""" they both are supposed to be decently intelligent, I doubt either of them want to be raped or single mothers.
>>
>>28259700
you're no fun
>>
>>28259721
Smart people are, ironically, the most susceptible to Jew programming and the most likely to engage in something like interracial sex as a means of sublimated virtue signalling. Twilight and Rarity would absolutely be the most likely candidates given their personalities.

Honestly the fact that AJ has 3 votes from butthurt Rarifags is a travesty. She would go full Moonman on any black dick that came near her cooter.
>>
definitely would: Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Adagio, Sonata, Trixie, Derpy, Vinyl Scratch, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest

might, if they liked the guy it was attached to: Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Aria, Lyra, Bon Bon, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sunset Shimmer

definitely would not: Applejack, Octavia, Indigo Zap
>>
>>28258616
>not knowing real "magick" abhors miscegenation
You'd be surprised how coherent their belief system is with science.
>>
>>28258616
>Rainbow Dash
>Taking the BBC
Fuck you, she is pure!
>>
>>28258616
We get it, you're a cuck that has nothing better to do, now fuck off.
>>
>>28258616
Yep, it's shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.