/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m6 all become princesses in the movie and ending gen4 co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: itsallover.jpg (95KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
itsallover.jpg
95KB, 1000x1000px
>m6 all become princesses in the movie and ending gen4 confirmed

;_;

https://www.amazon.com/Colorful-Princess-Little-Action-Figures/dp/B01HBWYZ5A/ref=pd_sim_sbs_21_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GQ9WW684Q0674NAC8WVX

https://www.amazon.com/Colorful-Princess-Little-Action-Figure/dp/B01H5I8NW6/ref=sr_1_249?ie=UTF8&qid=1472143438&sr=8-249
>>
>>28255968
Celestia didn't sell well, so they repainted the overstock
>>
>>28255968
N..No p..please not this. It can't end like this.
>>
>>28256010
you are gonna take those Alicorns in the ass and LIKE IT
>>
>>28256014
Somehow I think I ended up in the non prime timeline. In my original timeline this never would have happened. At least somewhere out there everything worked out nicely right.
>>
File: Concern.jpg (19KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
19KB, 326x294px
>>28255968
We all knew it would end like this. We didn't want to believe it but the signs all point to extinction.
>>
Nice troll. List entries point to bootlegs.
>>
>>28256023
>troll
2012 called, they want you back.
>>
>>28256021
you better Quantum Leap out and "put right once went wrong" and make Faust stay on mlp
>>
Seriously, though, are you all trying to be funny, or do you really not notice that these are brandless chinese toys with only the vaguest case against copyright infringement? They are not hasbro toys. they have nothing to do with this show except that some poor kid will get them for christmas by accident and then her friends will make fun of her for a. having crappy toys and 2. liking a show that isn't cool to little girls anymore.
>>
>>28256023
the toys have been leaked ahead of time from the chinese factories over and over and over and over again, and every time what we got ended up happening. Face it, the shows been on a slow decline for a long time now, and this is the only logical way for them to end it and completely shit all over it while thinking they created something good, but not really caring much regardless, like the last 4 seasons.
>>
>>28256023
>>28256069

here ya go

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-6285692791338183%3A7732117278&ie=UTF-8&q=taobao&siteurl=www.equestriadaily.com%2F&ref=www.equestriadaily.com%2F2011%2F09%2Fhow-to-submit-to-equestria-daily.html&ss=#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=taobao&gsc.page=1
>>
>>28256072
welp, that's kind of frightening.

Assuming this pattern applies here, we can only hope that the M6 only get transformed into stupid-looking skinny alicorns for the duration of a battle or something, like, they eat the magic can of spinach and kick Bluto's ass and go back to normal.

I still think these are too hideous to have anything to do with the plot.
>>
>>28256072
There was an alicorn Fluttershy that we never got in the show though.
So we can just wait and see what happens.
>>
>2pcs/set Colorful Cute Princess Little Horse toys Action Figures Great Gift for Boys and Girls
>Not a single mention of mlp:fim
>not knowing toy line is separated from a cartoon and does not necessary have the same things.
>>28256078
no you
>>
>>28256155
some oriental chinaman stole them from the factory hasbro employs him at for 8 cents an hour. He either doesnt speak enough english to understand what it is, or they named them that to fly under the radar.
>>
>>28255968
NOT GONNA HAPPEN! It's some idiots painted over Celestia for money!
>>
>>28256691
it's already happened. and you're already dead, and this is hell. our hell, together. just like /r9k/ but cuter.
>>
>>28256234
Or they are knockoffs that happen all the fucking time?
>>
>>28257263
NO, MANE ALICORN 6 in the movie, that's a lie!
>>
>>28255968
Proof it is the ending?
>>
>>28257263
>this is hell. our hell, together. just like /r9k/ but cuter.
I'd like this to be our banner.
>>
>>28256038
I don't agree with this.
>>
>>28257664
get back in your T.A.R.D.I.S. then
if you don't like that then you can go jump in a hottub or a Deloren
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.