[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twifags, listen. I saw yesterday's episode, and I saw this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ts s s6 e16 daww.jpg (63KB, 1230x688px) Image search: [Google]
ts s s6 e16 daww.jpg
63KB, 1230x688px
Twifags, listen.

I saw yesterday's episode, and I saw this.

I want to see pic related every day. I want to be with mai waifu. But Spike is mai sonfu. I want to adopt him and see the cute moments these two have and be a part of them. I want to defend him against accusations of treason and nasty scowls from his family also notice how Twi didn't scowl but only looked a bit disappointed and concerned because he dared make friends with a bugpone. I want to see Twi tell him she's proud of him and tell him I'm proud of him too. I want to see this. I want to be part of it.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>28224482
I want to impregnate her and get a son of my own, but if I can't for genetic reasons, a dragon son would do
>>
>>28224482
>I want to defend him against accusations of treason and nasty scowls from his family also notice how Twi didn't scowl but only looked a bit disappointed and concerned because he dared make friends with a bugpone.
Put like this, it's exactly like Spike coming home with his gay friend, and all of his adopted family disapproving of it except for his mother.
>>
>>28224482
You are in the age were you are supposed to have kids, it is your instincts projecting out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky4CdN0x58A
>>
>>28224819
It had unintentional vibes of that, which was amusing (and would've been cute) - especially as some smartass made the comment yesterday that Spek is apparently into dudes now. I think that would make an interesting premise, personally, and he's a very strong willed boy so I have to love him OH GOD I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH he's so precious and I felt proud of him and this is weird even for /mlp/ isn't it? But I love him ;_;
>>
>>28224482
Isn't Spike the little brother.
>>
>>28225114
some say that, but all the little moments they have seem more like parent/child, and it;s cute.

I'm going to bed. See you all in the morning. I have some greentext ideas.
>>
>>28225044
Do men really have those instincts?
>>
>>28224482
Was pretty good that Twilight was the one that realized what Spike was putting on the line. Maybe she isn't an unfit guardian after all.
>>
>>28224482
Nothing's wrong with you fellow Twifag. I love the close moments those two get to have and that thought you have isn't too much of a leap of logic as an extension of waifuing the purple book princess.
>>
>>28227127
Obviously.
>>
>>28224482
Please diefu
>>
File: Clorox.jpg (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Clorox.jpg
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>28224482
I think you need to drink this OP
>>
>>28227289
I don't know, it's obvious women have some biological timer but for men it seems more like a societal thing than biological. Most men I met didn't care about children until their wife said she wanted them.
>>
Spike's song was unusual. It was almost Disney-like.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.