/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... if one of the most important voice actors suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 6834.png (190KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
6834.png
190KB, 1024x552px
So... if one of the most important voice actors suddenly dies the show is over?
>>
File: image.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>28217404
It hasn't stopped some shows from trying to continue anyways.
>>
>>28217404
I don't like where you are going with this anon.
>>
>>28217404
No, they'll find someone else to do the voices.
>>
File: discord.png (158KB, 776x1029px) Image search: [Google]
discord.png
158KB, 776x1029px
>>28217429
Imagine Discord with different voice.
>>
>>28217404

they find a new one. as simple as that.

I saw that happen several times in shows I watch. the character does not die. they just get a new voice.

no one is inreplaceable.
>>
>>28217404
Hasbro summons the real ponies to take their place.

"So, you want me to say 'But, you're Pinkie Pie' then do a silly imitation of her that includes bouncing about like her, around in front of all those other ponies on the street"
>"But you still gotta levitate the camera."
"Hmph, honestly, we did this last week already, why do I have to re-enact what I already lived for you people?"
>"Because we gotta remake the events now for our show."
"Why would you just not join us on our adventures and follow us with your cameras?"
>"Because not everything you do, is... exactly television worthy, we would rather re-make it."
"Looking at this script, your production seems rather, childishly exhaggerated, and dumbed down."
>"Nooo! It's awesome! My daugther loves you guys!"
>Sigh
"Alright, but you better reimburse me with some good coin for this, gentlemen!"
>"Uhhh, we weren't exactly, umm, planning on paying you, because you are uh, you know..."
"Fuck you, pay me. Scoundrels. Don't waste my time."
>"Jesus woman! Language!"
"What, you think we ponies aren't capable of a few obscenities?"

>"Dude, I miss Tabitha..."
>>
>>28217404
DON'T KILL ANY VOICE ACTOR, ANON.

Remember, there are writers, story editors and supervising directors too.
>>
>>28217404
That's not how it works, there have been plenty of shows when VA's became deceased and they find a replacement. It happened on FOP for example. Tara wasn't the first one to voice Timmy Turner.
>>
>>28217404
>dm29

disgusting
>>
>>28217404
You can do the same thing that destroyed Tiny Toons you know.
Just prey upon people that makes the show over and over, be the creepy fuck that is always looking for them outside of their window.
That's how Tiny Toons ended.
>>
>>28218398
t. Twifag
>>
>>28217404
Next gen immediately.
>>
>>28217404
When Hasbro are enthusiastic to figuratively kill main characters, what makes you think they'll care about their voices?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.