[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shitposting on 4chan like always. >suddenly Thorax crashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: 1471716023218.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471716023218.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>shitposting on 4chan like always.
>suddenly Thorax crashes into your window and enters your room, now full of shards of glass and bug fluids.
>he tells you that he's starving and he needs your love or he's going to die in like 20 minutes.
>he offers you a deal.
>he can turn into your waifu so you can fuck him.
>he will look and feel just like her, except for the glooming green eyes which will remind you that actually having sexual intercourse with a male bug abomination.

Would you, /mlp/?
>>
>>28217166
>he's going to die in like 20 minutes
Why such a strict time frame? How does he know how much time is left?

>glooming green eyes
You mean "glowing" green eyes?

Also, why does love have to involve sex? Can't you just accept him?

This prompt is pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1468324245911.jpg (83KB, 581x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468324245911.jpg
83KB, 581x640px
>>28217166
B-But Thorax, you are mai waifu

>and he gains extra 20+ LOVE from the afterglow cuddling
>>
>>28217166
Yes.
>>
>>28217174
>Also, why does love have to involve sex? Can't you just accept him?
>Accept a bug monster that feeds off of love
Fucking white people.
>>
>>28217299
He does? Interesting. What else does a bug monster do?
>>
>>28217174
Sounds like something out of Nasuverse

>WE'RE UNDER ATTACK BY GIANT BERSERKERS
>QUICK, WE MUST HAVE TACTICAL SEX TO REGAIN MY POWERS
>>
File: Waifumancer.png (395KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Waifumancer.png
395KB, 800x800px
>>28217306
Be ridiculously adorbs
>>
>>28217166
>implying he needs to transform

I would give him infinite snuggles and ear scratches just as himself.
>>
>>28217166
Deal.
no homo
>>
>>28217166
Counter-offer, he becomes the window he just fucking broke in exchange for a minuscule amount of love every day until it's been replaced.

After cleaning up the broken glass, first.
>>
>>28217166
>Needs love
>asks you to give lust
does he think I'm incapable to love?
Then again I'm on this godforsaken site so I can see how he would come to that conclusion.
>>
ONLY if he remains himself

Also I get exclusive squishing and mushing rights to his buttocks
>>
File: 1440952945517.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440952945517.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>28217166
How open-minded will this bug be about my fetishes? Will he have any of his own that'd I'd need to worry about?
>>
>>28217166
I would feed him without wanting anything back
But only for a while, then he has to try again and find food.
>>
>>28217166
Thorax a cutie, I'd love him anyway, no matter what.
But if he wants to turn into my waifu and have sex, I'm not stopping him. And if he wants to do that again every day until we're old, I'm not stopping him either.
>>
>>28217299
>fucking white people
We hate niggers here boy, white shaming is for tumblr.
>>
Summoning writefag.
>>
F U G
U
G

T H E
H
E

B U G
U
G
>>
File: horse-flavoured erotica.png (493KB, 584x750px) Image search: [Google]
horse-flavoured erotica.png
493KB, 584x750px
>implying I wouldn't just fug the bug as he is
Well, actually I wouldn't. At some point I'd ask him to change his sex. But stay as a bug.
>>
>>28217166
>implying I won't fug him just like he is
>implying I don't already love him
>>
>>28217166
I would want him to look like my waifu but keep his gender so I can fuck his tight ass and watch him cum on his own face.

Or keep the top half my waifu and make the lower half himself to make it extra kinky.

Or have the lower half my my waifu's body and keep the upper half as himseld so I can watch that male changeling face scrunch and moan in pleasure as I cum in his newly formed pussy.
>>
>>28220485
Nice shitpost m8, it made me a few good keks.
>>
File: triple k.png (138KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
triple k.png
138KB, 600x300px
>>28217299
You seem to forget what website you're on, my melanin-enriched friend.
>>
File: 1470668670759.gif (547KB, 295x266px) Image search: [Google]
1470668670759.gif
547KB, 295x266px
>>28220485
Bug is for hug
>>
>>28217299
"White Man's Burden"
>>
>>28217166
Remind him that changelings can feed on platonic love.

Then hug him.
>>
>>28219138
He's on his last legs, he'll do anything to survive.
>>
>>28220454
It's already been done. Go check fimfiction and such.
>>
>>28217166
>implying he isn't my waifu

should I feed him my love through my dick?
>>
>>28217166

>Not just fucking him from behind so you don't have to look into his eyes.

Doggy-style is the superior position anyway. The deal-breaker question is, would he be able to smell like my waifu?
>>
File: youknowwhatyoudid.png (194KB, 973x1024px) Image search: [Google]
youknowwhatyoudid.png
194KB, 973x1024px
>>28217166

>say ye
>say waifu is rarity
>suddenly white pony
>"OK anon I'm ready"
>turn on webcam
"lemme take a piss first"
>leave room
>lock door
>come back in 30 minutes
>hoof marks line the door and windowsills
>emaciated body of worst pony on floor
>enjoy recording of rarity starving to death

couldn't pass up on this tbqh
closest I'd get to the real thing
>>
>>28219513
And Tumblr can burn in hell.
>>
>>28217166
Agree. Fuck the bug. Continue to fuck after first load; give Thorax a good meal. Cuddle afterwards.
>>
File: Doge_punch.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
Doge_punch.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>28217166
> Agree
> Somehow trick him into getting into a dog cage
> Watch it starve
>>
>>28217166

Fuck him wildly. My life is empty enough so il do anything to leave the gray void.
>>
>>28217299
I'm white and I don't accept the bug abomination.
>>
>>28220903
>The day 4chan didn't want to fug a bug
>>
>>28225992
I want to fug a bug.
>>
>>28217166
I would help him but not fuck him becouse that is gay and i don't want to get horse aids.
>>
>>28217166
>Your eyes wander over his body, coated in glass and punctured in several places as you kneel down next to him, making sure not to sit on glass.
"Are you-is this normal?"
>You've never had a changeling burst through your window before.
>The best thing to do now is not to panic.
>He just coughs, sputters something, and as you reach a hand out for him, he hisses at you.
>It's not threatening at all, a soft hiss followed by a weaker cough.
"What's wrong?"
>"I'm sorry, I'm...I-I'm just so hungry."
>To you, it seemed like there were worse problems than that.
>You take off your shirt, trying to stifle a chill as a breeze from the shattered window blows over your skin.
>He looks confused at you for a moment, before you start picking glass off of him, and his eyes open just a little bit wider.
"We can solve the hunger-"
>"No, you don't understand."
"You're bleeding!"
>"It's fine, I just need-"
"Just let me-"
>"-love."
>You lock eyes with him, raising an eyebrow, your hand now resting idle on his body.
>"I'll die if I don't get it."
"What?"
>"I need your love, I haven't-"
>He lets out another weak cough, and your hand on his body feels each vibration.
>"-eaten in so long."
"H-how can I help?"
>He reaches a shaky hoof up to you.
>If you still had your shirt on, he probably would've clutched it. Instead, it gently touches against your chest, feeling surprisingly warm.
>"I-I can turn into any pony you want and you..."
>Your hands reach under him, using the shirt as a makeshift blanket and bringing him into your chest, holding him up and away from the shattered glass underneath.
>It's pretty much automatic, as you take in the weight of what he just said.
>He gives another cough, leaning into your body.
>"I need you to make love to me..."
>You silently carry him over to the bed, a little dazed.
>It had gone from another random event to dire really fast, and you're not sure what to do.
>"I know you wouldn't love a...a monster like me. I can make it easy."
>>
>>28228525
More
>>
>>28228525
>You lay his frail body down on your bed, keeping him wrapped in your shirt.
>You have no idea how to respond. How would someone even respond to that?
>"Please...I only have 20 minutes."
>You want to ask, you want to question, but something inside you stops.
>He could be dead in the next 20 minutes if you don't ask.
>You glance down at the frail, poor creature, noticing his eyes slowly closing.
>He's not making as much movement as before.
>It's to help him, after all.
>You give it some thought, thinking about his request.
>"Please-"
>You shake your head.
>His eyes look to the side, his body limping a bit.
>"I know-"
>You stop his words with a single finger.
"No one should ever have to feel like a monster. I'll love you like you are."
>His eyes widen, and he tries to say something as your finger releases his mouth.
>But you lean in too fast, too quickly to hear any protest from him as you lock lip and muzzle together.
>At first he's passive, his body just following your cues, his tongue resting idle as you play with his lips.
>He tastes metallic, a little bit like soil, mixed with something salty, but you don't mind all that much.
>Your hand runs alongside his body, still wrapped in your shirt, taking extra care not to hurt him.
>You feel his own hooves move weakly on you as you get on the bed, rolling in next to him on the hard mattress.
>They're weak, fragile, almost like they'd break if you moved to much.
>You press in deeper into your little changeling - you're doing it to make him stronger, help him out.
>His lips part, and you immediately bring your tongue in, feeling around, grabbing a stronger taste of him.
>It's a little acidic, a slight sting on your tongue, but it's a good sting.
>Your tongue brushes over his idle one, prodding it into action and trying to get him to respond.
>He does after a few more jabs, and his flexible tongue starts wrapping around yours.
>>
>>28228525
>>28228691
dis gon be good
>>
>>28228691
I'm not sure how to feel about this. But I suppose this is the only way that won't upset a large majority of 4chan users, but will you make bug love gay or straight?
>>
>>28225992
B-but anon! I want to fug AND hug the bug!
>>
>>28228691
>So close to him, you feel his heart beat through the shirt as your hands move lower and lower, exploring his body.
>Your fingers dig through the folds of your soft shirt, unearthing his warmth underneath and brushing against the smooth dark shell.
>His eyes close as yours do, and the sting of his saliva sends waves of electric pleasure through your body.
>His tongue tickles against yours, playing with the roof of your mouth, letting his taste drip, fill your mouth as you greedily suck in his taste.
>His hooves grip a little more firmer on you, and your heart thumps a little faster at the knowledge that you're actually helping.
>You leave no contour, curve, or crevice of his body untouched, your hands moving all around and feeling the frail changeling.
>You let his breaths, his body, his tongue guide you as you roam around, feeling his tongue tighten and a breath of hot air blown into your mouth whenever you reach a favorite spot.
>The base of his wings seemed to be his favorite, each rub and sliding of your fingers summons a long shuddering breath and a quick squeeze of his hooves.
>But these things don't last forever.
>He breaks the kiss first, leaning his head back as his tongue slides out of your mouth, brushing its smooth wetness against your lips.
>You sense it, pulling back with a gasp and several more pants, taking in the first clean breath of air in what seemed like hours.
>His hooves lightly rub against your hands, his eyes trailing over your chest and getting a little lower.
>Was that a blush?
>"I-I didn't-"
"Shhh..."
>You lean down to the surprisingly nervous bug, lips next to his once more as your hands keep caressing and rubbing.
"Just enjoy the moment."
>You give him a smile, and he gives one in return, slowly growing before you dive in again to taste him once more.
>You feel his back and body start to arch as your hand gets lower and lower...
>And lower...
>>
File: dong.jpg (15KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
dong.jpg
15KB, 184x274px
>>28228691
>>28228875
hurry up, my boner can't take it
>>
>>28220903
Watching this and thinking about steven universe I actually think I came up with a legitament theory. At least one that I think could be possible given the hints.
>>
>>28228875
>Above his crotch, above where it would be, your motion slows to a crawl, tracing little patterns on his carapace.
>His body thrusts a little, rising his stomach against you and your teasing, and you swear you hear a little whine emit from his throat.
>You notice his tongue's very active this time around, a little awkward but there's not a hint of hesitation.
>You let him dance and tighten on and around your tongue, taking in his saliva as you futilely try to copy his motions.
>He keeps tightening it around your tongue, groaning as your hands just barely inch down, pulling on your tongue a little bit.
>You finally give in, reaching your hand down to his crotch, feeling for his shaft.
>It doesn't take long, given his entire body his inching and pushing into your hands, trying to get his length on your fingers.
>Your hands have barely even moved when his shaft is in your hold, and you pause for a brief moment in surprise.
>It's long, hard as his shell, and each single throb of his heart you feel in your hands as his cock twitches.
>His tongue continues to tighten around you, and you return the favor, your hands gripping around his shaft and giving it a squeeze.
>The response is immediate, his entire body arches, and shivers and shudders and you feel his tongue relax as a large gasp of hot air escapes into your mouth.
>He breaks the kiss, his tongue sliding out once more, breathing and panting and gasping like a nervous virgin.
>He's trying to say something as you lean back, licking up his earthy taste from your lips, but you smile at him and give him a single thrust of your hand.
>He gives out a moan immediately, and you see one of his legs from underneath the shirt kicking a little bit, sending shirt and cover away to reveal his entire bare body, letting you see his erect shaft for the first time.
>His legs are crossed in pleasure as his hooves rest now on his chest, eyes staring at your grip, while you eye his shaft, grinning.
>>
>>28217166
Wait a minute. If I fuck Thorax while he's transformed into my waifu and I cum inside him. Where the fuck does my semen go when he changes back?
>>
>>28229029
his ass.
>>
>>28229029
His stomach possibly, to abosrb nutrients. This saddened me about the most recent episode, we didn't learn extensively what could sustain a changeling, all we know is that somehow being friends with someone could maybe sustain them, but even thorax didn't seem sure of it, but we did learn at least that it's possible for them to go very long periods of time without love.
>>
>>28229023
holy shit this might be the first green I'll actually finish in like forever
>You slide your hand up to bring your thumb on his tip, rubbing against it and getting all sorts of cute moans and shivers from the little bug.
>His eyes never leave your hands, and you slide back a little on the bed, getting your head ever so closer to his throbbing shaft.
>He grunts every single type your thumb brushes against the tip, and as you bring your head down to level against his tip, you notice his body tensing up even more.
>His eyes lock with yours, and you glance down at his tip with a smirk, getting a single gulp from him.
>But of course, you tease him, lifting your thumb and making a show of bringing your lips down on him...
>Only to pause a little bit before, shaping your lips into a little 'o' and blowing gently on his tip.
>The effect is immediately, his head leaning forwards as he lets out a long exhale, and you cease, rubbing once more with your tip.
"Having fun?"
>"Yes! I- ah!"
>You don't let him finish, he didn't have a chance.
>You had leaned your head in and immediately wrapped your lips around his shaft as he started to speak, and it twitches and throbs in your mouth.
>The convulsions rock his cock side to side, to and fro, poking at your cheek, and then your other cheek, and rubbing against the roof of your mouth and then the flat softness of your tongue...
>...Which only causes him to shudder even more.
>You glance up, a smile on your lips as you keep them wrapped around his warm, warm shaft, giving little licks on the tip as you observe his reactions.
>His face contorts a bit to an adorable expression of pleasure, twitching with each lick and lap of your tongue.
>It's not just a one way street, though.
>Each long touch against his shaft, you taste his electric flavor, and you can't even begin to describe it.
>It's something sweet, mixed with something that tingles and burns just a little bit, but leaves you wanting more.
>>
>>28229177
>His hooves reach over to your head, slowly and hesitantly.
>You see them approaching, look into his eyes, and, seeing the questioning look, give a gentle nod of encouragement.
>His hooves slowly grab on your head, not really doing anything, while his hips try to thrust into your mouth, trying to bring his shaft deeper.
>You press down, resist with your tongue, swirling around his head, before you lean back with a pop, smiling at him.
>His expression changes to a look of surprise as you wipe the saliva and fluids off your lips with your tongue, pulling it into your mouth and letting it pool while you savor it for a brief moment.
>Your hand resumes its place on his shaft, gripping around it tightly and squeezing it just until you hear him give a gasp.
"Turn around."
>He looks up at you, glances back down on your hand, and then stutters a little bit.
>"Wh-what about-"
>You turn for him, gripping - though gently- by the shaft and you start turning, stopping his protests immediately and bringing him to turn around onto his stomach ever so slowly.
>His form is small, but it looks a lot more sturdier now, as you lean forwards on it, feeling his entire carapace on your bare upper body.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you."
>Your words are a whisper next to his ears, and you emphasize the point with a few strokes on his now wet shaft, your fingers sliding easily over it.
>He urks and gulps and makes a few more cute noises, but nods as your move your hips on him, grinding against rear through your pants.
"It's going to feel better, trust me."
>You feel his bum wiggle underneath you, bumping against your groin and sending its warmth through your pants.
>Your hand, gripping tightly on his shaft, guides him with your thrusts, pressing him backwards when you slide further backwards, and moving him forwards when you pull ever so gently.
>You hear his breaths grow ragged, feel his shaft tightening in your hands, and you ease down a little bit.
>>
File: 1436298982052.png (44KB, 169x187px) Image search: [Google]
1436298982052.png
44KB, 169x187px
>>28229245
Hot, but now my boner is dead...
>>
>>28217166
On one hand, you're male, but on the other, you're my only possible means of being intimate with any horse in Equestria.

I could be intimate with Rarity, or go rough and wild, with either AJ, or Rainbow. Treat it like a learning lesson with Flutters, or Twilight, even getting with the Princess of Love, or maybe the sun, or even the moon.

Hell, even a female changeling would be nice to have some fun with... hmm.

Well, I've decided. You're changing to Okami Amaterasu, with a fat, tight dog pussy. :^)
>>
>>28229245
>Each motion of his warm bum, each tug of his shaft, sends your own growing and hardening, pressing against the little bug ever more tightly.
>You hear him breathing hard, gulping, but he seems stronger now, and he's even pressing on his own, rubbing himself on your shaft as it screams to be released.
>It throbs underneath, and as you reach your hand underneath to pull your pants down, you feel a gentle tug.
>His horn ignites, a gentle warm glow as you feel your pants being pulled down, the same glow replicating itself on the edge of your pants.
>It doesn't stop there.
>As he slides your pants down to your shaft, he slows down, the glow wrapping around your shaft and buzzing, vibrating around it.
>You had no idea that could be done.
>Your body shudders at the sudden stimulation, your hand growing idle on his shaft as you focus on his magic, wrapping tightly around you and brushing you in places you swear have never been touched before.
>He's good at it, amazing at it, getting you as hard as you've ever been, close almost immediately.
>Your body tenses, your legs straighten and tighten, and you furiously start rubbing yourself on his little rear.
>He notices the changes, or maybe not and it's just coincidence, but he eases off, tugging off your pants entirely and freeing your shaft.
>It barely has time to bob in the chill air, before you press it between his cheeks, sliding it up and down and shivering oh so dangerously close to the edge.
>The warmth of his body contrasts with the air, making him seem even warmer underneath you as you rear back just a little bit, tip exploring his ass and rubbing around.
>Your fingers tighten once more around his shaft, giving little idle thrusts as you pull him back into you.
>You soon guide your shaft between his cheeks, your cock desperate for full warmth, while your grip gives him a big squeeze and pulls him back into you, pressing your tip into his pucker.

>>28229316
Because gay, or something else?
>>
>>28229387
Nah man, it's just, I got to the end before it was done. Kinda sucks mang. I shoulda found this thread like an hour from now.
>>
>>28229387
>Your cock twitches, your tip prodding and pressing harder against his pucker.
>You feel a trace of his magic on you, wrapping around you, playing like a bunch of tongues licking on you at once.
>His cheeks spread out a little more, and your tip starts to press inwards, but not by much.
>You make little thrusts, tiny thrusts that get your shaft in a little deeper with each one, and with each fraction of an inch you move in, his grunts, his groans, his shudders get that much more powerful.
>As his body shudders and he groans, you feel the vibrations of his warm body on your tip, pressing in, squeezing, and rubbing and vibrating and sending all sorts of amazing feelings to your mind.
>Your tip slides in, his back arches as his cock twitches, still cradled in your tight grip.
>You give him a tug, and then pull him back by the shaft, getting your cock in deeper into the bug.
>You swear his teeth are clenched and as he grunts through them, his sound almost echoes through your body, transferring through your shaft.
>After you get in as far in as you can into his tiny form, you realize you've been holding your breath, and you let out a long exhale, pausing your movements.
>He doesn't, though.
>He wiggles his rear, tugging and pulling at your shaft with his insides, and that just sends your cock throbbing and twitching with pleasure.
>Your grasp on his cock is weakened, and for the moment, you think of nothing but your shaft inside him, and how much you want to help him and how much you want to show him your love.
>You pull out just a little bit, your cock moving slowly against his insides, the squeezing sensations making you gasp and moan at each motion, and with as much force as you can muster, you thrust back in.
>His ensuing gasp was loud, and that only drives you to do it again, pulling out and thrusting back into him.

>>28229401
Been there, done that. Hope you can fap to it at a later time, though man.
>>
>>28229527
>It gets easier, easier and easier, your shaft sliding further and further back before you slam back into his body, getting moans of pleasure from the both of you.
>His tongue is out, his head is bobbing to your thrusts, and you remember his unattended cock...
>Which you remedy immediately, giving him pleasure from both behind and forwards, stroking him while you thrust hard into him.
>A few more thrusts, a few more squeezes of your hands on his cock and his insides on yours, a few more breaths, a feew more slaps...
>And it's too much, too much for you or for him and you close your eyes and exhale and...
>Let it go.
>Your entire body feels like it convulses as you release the yearning desire inside, the burning feeling that's been gnawing at you for so long.
>Your tip opens up, and you feel the cum rush from inside you, rocketing through your shaft and pushing into his insides, filling the little bug up with your hot, thick cum.
>His cock throbs, twitches, and almost shakes in your grip as your feel his body shudder and hear the squirt and shooting of cum on your bedsheets.
>You pull out, dropping to his side, your hands now around his body instead, holding onto him for warmth and comfort.
>His breathing is really really comfy all of a sudden.
>Long breaths, shaky, shuddering breaths that start to ease into longer exhales and inhales as he calms down from all of the rush.
>Your cycle mimics his, the pants and the gasps drawing out into long breaths until they're all but silent.
>The both of you don't speak a single word.
>Nothing needs to be spoken.
>Just hands around his body, cuddling tightly and holding him like you would any pillow.
>And closing your eyes with a smile as you focus on his warmth and his breath, slowing down with your thoughts as the day and world fades away...
>Until it's just the two of you, holding each other.
>Content and full, in all senses of the word.
>>
>>28229536
I can't believe I finished writing that. Hope whoever reads it enjoys it.
>>
>>28229551
Saved.
>>
File: changeling has a sad.png (64KB, 940x367px) Image search: [Google]
changeling has a sad.png
64KB, 940x367px
>>28217166
>Implying I don't love Thorax for who he is

I don't care how much sex it takes. I don't care how badly my penis gets mutilated. I will not let him die.
>>
>>28228968
I kindof want to know what your theories are, but this obviously isn't the place to talk about it.
>>
>>28229694
>>>/co/85671354 just theories, I'm not too attached to them
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.