[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spike is the best character this season so far. Let me explain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: quality.png (399KB, 775x686px) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
399KB, 775x686px
Spike is the best character this season so far. Let me explain.

Twilight- Exposition Machine, no solo episode
Rarity- Probably the only Mane Six they actually know what they are doing with
AJ- Filler episodes that make her look dumb as shit
Pinkie- Just as annoying as ever, forgets lessons
RD- Episodes now are looked upon with dread
Fluttershy- Only one real chance at developing and it was upstaged by the NEET one shot
Starlight- Just the same shtick repeatedly about being reformed and having regret

Spike befriended the dragons and put his reputation on the line for a friend. He has direction and they clearly know what they want to do with him and treat it seriously. I can't fucking believe that episodes where Spike shows up are now some of the best ones we have. Times sure do change.
>>
File: 7BP37JR.gif (1003KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7BP37JR.gif
1003KB, 400x400px
>>28216165
I kind of like it. The past seasons have had so much focus on the mane six, I like that Spike and Starlight getting some love. Shes had great episodes this season and we finally have a decent male character.
>>
>>28216177
Feels like most of the ponies are treading water. Starlight doesn't need to but they barely can let her move on. Spike feels like they suddenly realized he existed this season.
>>
>>28216165
He's had a couple of good episodes, which is unusual for him.
>>
File: 1465660763323.png (122KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
1465660763323.png
122KB, 460x350px
>>28216177
>"S6 is good!"
Being in this much denial
>>
>>28216177
I still think it's strange that people are saying things like this and thinking secondary characters getting good, quality attention is new with this season, when Apple Bloom was practically a main character in season 5.
I mean, people must have noticed the large amounts of attention she got, there.
>>
>>28217877
>Not able to adjust to change
Maybe when you learn that all things change, you can finally move from your parents basement
>>
>>28216165
I hope they start to build an actual goal for Spike either as a diplomat or a superhero.
>>
>>28218381
Not him but I am not basement dweller and still hate change.
Good times, bad times, who gives a shit? I just want to get off the fucking ride of life.
>>
>>28216165
Spike growth seems a bit unnatural, like he didn't earn it. He's just given opportunities to progress his character. It just falls on his lap
>Twilight gives the Crystal Heart to him to save the day.
>Spike mopes around, then is given a chance to ave the day.
>Spike is retrieves the Dragon Dildo to rule all bad dragons, but only through the help of Twilight, Rarity, and Ember.
>Spike stumbles upon a willing changeling to redeem to others.
>>
>>28218614
Its more about him rising to the occasion.
>>
>>28216165
honestly ponks and fluttershy have been good so far
and fluttershy did develop in her brother's episode, she showed now that she mastered how to be strict while also being kind
>>
>>28219650
>mastered
She has never learned and she never will. Being shy is her only plot point and the writers are gonna exploit that
>>
>>28218381
>>Not able to adjust to change
This. It's 2016!
>>
>>28219763
did you even watched the episode?
>>
>>28219824
Yes, but if you've seen her other episodes, she seems like shes learned and then goes right back to being a pussy in the next episode.
>>
>>28218381
>if you don't like making like 4/6 mane 6 shitty you can't adjust to change
not every change is good retard
>>
>>28219883
>Shitty
For you
>>
>>28216177
Garrosh Hellscream did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.