[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You can take the bugpony outta the hive, but you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: make-equestria-great-again.png (805KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
make-equestria-great-again.png
805KB, 1366x768px
>"You can take the bugpony outta the hive, but you can't take the hive outta the bugpony."

Sheesh, I know Shining "Pull The Rug On Every Bug" Armor is an equine supremacist, but that was a little harsh.
>>
And he is fucking white.
>>
>The only good bug is a dead bug Spike
How did Hasbro get that through
>>
File: latest[2].png (741KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
741KB, 1280x720px
>"I'm glad those greedy, shifty-eyed, hook-beaked griffons are relegated to their desolate canyon, where they no longer can exploit decent, hard-working ponies."

Sheesh, Shining Armor, cool it with the anti-griffonic remarks.
>>
>>28212165
>Shinning "only good bug is a dead bug" Armour
>Shinning "Bring bugs to my empire, I'll set them on fire" Armour

Too lazy to think of more
>>
File: BmPfaI.jpg (187KB, 960x915px) Image search: [Google]
BmPfaI.jpg
187KB, 960x915px
>>
>>28212252
wtf I love Trump now
>>
>Chrysalis created a masterplan including a kidnapping and infiltrating the highest ranks of Equestrian society
>all it took to successfully invade is for a changeling to come in and say he's good now
ponies???
>>
>>28212342
Give it a couple of decades, and you'll see a huge spike in crime, followed by "Changeling Lives Matter".
>>
>>28212165
>Shining "Kills bugs good" Armor
>Shining "Graves for the bugs better be dug" Armor
>Shining "Pull the plug on the bugs" Armor
>Shining "Show me a bug and I'll upchuck" Armor
>Shining "Fill the bugs with slugs" Armor
>Shining "Only good bug is a dead bug" Armor
>Shining "The Exterminator" Armor
>Shining "Vivisect the insects" Armor
>Shining "Eject the insect" Armor
>>
File: 1471716286759.png (102KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471716286759.png
102KB, 423x600px
>How bout we hang some ziggers spike
I knew Faust hated niggers but damn
>>
>>28212482
this is some asgore shit right here.

What it twiggly was a changeling.
>>
>>28212229

I would like to think Twilight picked up on her big bro's behavior and whispers racist remarks under her breath with no one catching on.
>>
File: 1467430257167.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1467430257167.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>28212252
>"Save the horse"
I'll never forget that magical night
>>
>>28212482
>Shining "The living Raid spray" Armor
>Shining "The Changeling Sting King" Armor
>Shining "Assault every Changeling filly and colt" Armor
>Shining "Unrest in every Changeling nest" Armor
>>
>>28214711
>shining "better dead than in bed" Armor
>>
>>28212179
They let a lot of things slip through
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.