[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question, /mlp/. It's been a week since 28 pranks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 863512.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
863512.gif
3MB, 480x360px
Honest question, /mlp/. It's been a week since 28 pranks later and I still can't get over it. Am I the only one here who legitimately felt like pic related because of the episode?

I know I'm making a big deal out of it, I wish I could stop, but I can't. I feel dead inside.
>>
>>28210818
Yes, you're being a whiny little faggot, now have this (you) and go back to your box
>>
>>28210818
I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about. I expected to come to /mlp/ and have a little fuss but have most people enjoy it. It really wasn't bad at all, and if it had come in S1 or 2 nobody would be complaining.
>>
File: not-funny.png (426KB, 903x615px) Image search: [Google]
not-funny.png
426KB, 903x615px
>>28210818
>Hating the only decent episode in S6
Fuck off Anon
>>
>>28210818
You are not alone
WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>28210876
B-but this is my box. I can't even go to EQD, those faggots loved it even more than this hole.

>>28211059
Fuck you.
>>
>>28211127
Most of /mlp/ fucking hated it and wouldn't shut up about it you nonce. Only the people ITT are calling you out for your shit taste.
>>
File: 1471456743064.jpg (87KB, 624x676px) Image search: [Google]
1471456743064.jpg
87KB, 624x676px
>>28211127
>Hates on fags that feel the same
Then suffer alone motherfucker.
>>
>>28211172
>people are using my edit to argue the same point as me
Flattered
>>
File: 1471167455085.jpg (58KB, 849x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471167455085.jpg
58KB, 849x481px
BRING BACK OLD SHOW
>>
>>28211149
No, yeah, /mlp/ hates everything by default. Hating is our natural element. But I'm curious, I'd like to know if, memes aside, someone felt not only hate but this kind of heartbreaking disappointment.

>>28211172
Because you were serious, right.
>>
>>28211240
I am serious.
I want to go back to 2010-2011, anon.
>>
File: doubt.png (85KB, 728x392px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85KB, 728x392px
>>28211262
Then I'm sorry, Anon.
>>
>>28210818
I pretty much agree with you.

That episode was the beginning of something very, very significant.

Today's episode was decent, but compared to last week's, it was a literal masterpiece.
>>
File: 1359868457043.png (416KB, 333x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1359868457043.png
416KB, 333x1208px
>>28211325
Remember those days when we could call each other broknee without the stigma of the broknee of happiness and other massive sperglords?
Those generals at 300 posts every hour, when people actually misspelled Pinkie Pie and it wasn't on purpose.
>>
>>28210818
>still watching the show
It's your own fault
>>
>>28210818
I haven't watched any episode of the second part of season 6 except today's. Thus far, it doesn't look like I've missed much.
>>
>>28211351
Thanks Anon.

>>28211357
We aren't on the same page. I finally understand what you feel, but I'm not a nostalgiafag. The show used to be better, that's for sure, but I was mostly interested in people who had this strong negative feeling with this specific episode. I mean, you're not alone, whatever your turning point was 2x26 or 3x13, there are plenty of people on the board feeling the same as you.

>>28211496
t. fan of the fandumb
>>
Actually I think today's episode did that to me.
>>
>>28211590
I cried like a little bitch when I saw how all our predictions and shit were true and how much it sucked.
>>
You people are idiots. Every cartoon has had a zombie episode, even fucking finneous and fern or whatever that dumb show is

I hate to break it to you 16 year old little queers, but zombies existed long before the walking dead and will continue to, it isn't pandering to any "trends" other than just being yet another cartoon convention displayed in the show

Oh, and dashfags are cancer
>>
>>28211635
*EXTREME DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES*
>>
>>28211706
MEME
MEME
MEME
>>
>>28211603
Ditto.
>>
>>28210818
No, there are plenty of buttblasted Dash and Flutterfags such as yourself.
>I feel dead inside.
The saddest part of this is that you're probably being completely honest.
Get over it.
>>
>>28211635
Yeah, TAWOG had a zombies episode, I loved it. Gravity Falls had this Halloween episode, not exactly about zombies but whatever, and I also loved it. If you're implying that we (I?) can't handle zombies, you're a fucking retard.

But since you mentioned dashfags, let's make this easier. Think of your favorite pony for a second. Now imagine that in an episode that pony is proven completely stupid, unlikeable and without any redeeming quality. I know, you might think that Dash has been always like that, and that's why I'm asking you to think of a different pony. Imagine your favorite pony canonically transformed into your mental image of Dash. You wouldn't like it, would you?
>>
>>28211744
Fine.
>>28211635
>Every cartoon has had a zombie episode
Phineas and Ferb episode was surperb, in comparison to the end of the stick we got in this one.
>16 year old little queers
Nice projection.
>Zombies existed long before TWD
No shit sherlock.
>It isn't pandering to any "trends"
>another cartoon convention
Doesn't mean they can deliver bad quality and get a free pass.
>Dashfags are cancer
Not even a dashfag, she is top cunt, but still before this episode they almost managed to turn her into not a cunt, and this one ruined the progress completely.
>>
>>28210818
>>
File: 1356945094912.png (11KB, 283x428px) Image search: [Google]
1356945094912.png
11KB, 283x428px
My problem with this and with MMDW is simple; do not "prank" someone by all dressing up the same and messing up everything they do, do not dress as a zombie and try to get someone to believe you're actually a zombie. Both of these things could get you shot, run down with a vehicle, police/fire/med almost certainly will get called for no reason (hopefully) and end up pissed at you. Then again you shouldn't pretend to be dead, either, same issue and you will probably end up with an ambulance bill.

Worst case scenario you kill a friend or they kill you, more likely scenario is the person hurts themselves and you end up charged with Reckless Endangerment and paying their medical. Probably all while their family won't let you near them.

idk I just think littlekidshow shouldn't suggest things that could get out of hand in a hurry
>>
>28211005
>The only decent episode
You're going to need b8 better than that to get my (You)!
>>
>>28210975
>and if it had come in S1 or 2 nobody would be complaining.
MMDW is a Season fucking 2 and it's basically top 3 in the most hated episodes of the entire series. You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>28213395
>is a Season fucking two episode*
Fuck proofreading.
>>
>>28210818
it was a shit episode but you're obviously overreacting, you shouldn't be surprised by this in S6.
>>
>>28211784
>Doesn't mean they can deliver bad quality and get a free pass.
How was it bad
>Not even a dashfag, she is top cunt, but still before this episode they almost managed to turn her into not a cunt, and this one ruined the progress completely.
Her entire character is being a cunt...if they changed that it would go something like...

OH NO, THEY MADE DASHIE NOT A CUNT, JUST LIKE THEY RUINED TWILIGHT SPARKLE BY MAKING HER NOT A CUNT! AND RUINED FLUTTERSHY BY MAKING HER A CUNT EVEN THOUGH WE ALL COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW WE WANTED HER TO STOP BEING SO SHY!

Fuck man, you people like to complain for the sake of it
>>
>>28213475
>Her entire character is being a cunt
You're retarded. And the ellipses certainly help show it.
>>
>>28211783
>Think of your favorite pony for a second. Now imagine that in an episode that pony is proven completely stupid, unlikeable and without any redeeming quality. I know, you might think that Dash has been always like that, and that's why I'm asking you to think of a different pony. Imagine your favorite pony canonically transformed into your mental image of Dash. You wouldn't like it, would you?

Well, that's the whole thing...Dash was introduced in the very first episode as being a cunty bitch.....

My favorite ponies are Pinkie Pie and Rarity, so, it's hard for me to imagine them as Rainbow Dash....Pinkie was introduced as a random funny pone who likes food, she still is that, Rarity was introduced as a fashionista diva pone who is over dramatic, she still is that

Why do Dashfags have such a hard time accepting that Dashie is still a cunt? Is that not what you fell in love with?
>>
>>28213497
>ellipses = cancer meme

Yeah hottest meme of the last couple years, find another one
>>
>>28213497
quite frankly I'm surprised somebody's actually trying to have a conversation with this obvious underage faggot
>>
>>28213514
Its not really my fault that 90% of people who use ellipses are underage/newfags.
>>
>>28213514
Ellipses in themselves are not cancer, but the way you are using them certainly is.
>>
File: ixZOtBk.gif (4MB, 350x257px) Image search: [Google]
ixZOtBk.gif
4MB, 350x257px
>>28213503
>Well, that's the whole thing...Dash was introduced in the very first episode as being a cunty bitch.....
She was pretty cunty, but she also had redeeming qualities and was actually much more likable in the earlier season because of that reason.
>My favorite ponies are Pinkie Pie and Rarity, so, it's hard for me to imagine them as Rainbow Dash....
Pinkie and Rarity have suffered the same problems Rainbow Dash has been suffering: Flanderisation. In newer episodes, Pinkie has been seen to have the same intellect as an annoying 5 year old child, and Rarity being quite bitchy. Yes, they are getting much better (especially Rarity), but Rainbow Dash seems to be getting worse because the new writers only see her as the "cunty narcissistic tomboy".
>Why do Dashfags have such a hard time accepting that Dashie is still a cunt? Is that not what you fell in love with?
Hardly any dashfag I've come across denies the fact that she's a cunt, but they have a right to complain when the writers forget that there is much more to her character than being a cunt.
>>
>>28210818
We can always blame the writers.
>>
>>28213932
This.
>>
>>28212873
oh yeah, i remember when i was a kid and we literally blew our hands throwing around dynamite and breaking our heads with anvils like we saw on the cartoons.

kids aren't that stupid you know
>>
>>28213932
Top tier post.
>>
>>28210818
This week's episode gave me something else to be disappointed about.
>>
>>28211635
Nobody here is complaining about zombies.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.