[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a good speech! They should've replaced the song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7523q3455675436.jpg (90KB, 796x430px) Image search: [Google]
7523q3455675436.jpg
90KB, 796x430px
This was a good speech! They should've replaced the song with a longer version of this.

The ending as it was made no fucking sense!!
>>
>>28209374
>Thorax goes back to the Changeling Kingdom.
>Executed for trying to preach such bullshit.
>>
>>28209374
Is it better to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature with great effort?
>>
>>28209374
He's literally the only good changeling, due to his birth defect.

If he goes back, they will either execute him for being a traitor or pretend to be good guys to infiltrate Equestria and the Crystal Empire and then strike.
>>
>>28209485
>execute him for being a traitor
This isn't fucking star wars. Changelings need love or they'll starve to death. They don't have a 'muh evil moralcode'
>>
>>28209554
Their queen tried to destroy a city and send its citizens into a panic.
Not much love in a panic.
>>
File: 1406310658422.png (25KB, 311x349px) Image search: [Google]
1406310658422.png
25KB, 311x349px
>>28209374
Tbqh why wouldn't their species have tried that in the first place? I always assumed they wouldn't have risked their lives impersonating other races unless loving each other didn't work.
>>
>>28209554
>a changeling befriends the ponies who disintegrated your swarm with a magic spell and condemned most of your brothers to death by starvation, far from your queen mother.
>then that fucker comes back and tell you that you should be nice to the ponies
>implying you wouldn't crush that faggot's skull with a rock
>>
>>28209611
not everyone is as edgy as you, anon :^)
>>
File: DickButt.gif (1011KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
DickButt.gif
1011KB, 500x350px
>>28209374
I agree as well. They fucked up the whole episode with that ending
>>
>>28209374
!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.