[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You better get out of my boutique before you get hurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>"You better get out of my boutique before you get hurt Applejack. Tough farm worker or not your still just an earth pony, remind yourself of your place before I have to."
>>
File: op is gotten loose again.jpg (122KB, 386x411px) Image search: [Google]
op is gotten loose again.jpg
122KB, 386x411px
>>28203446
>your
OP is being a faggot again, officer.
>>
>>28203446
>"You better get out of my board before you get hurt /pol/. Whiny neo-nazi or not your still just a scrawny white kid, remind yourself of your place before I have to."
>>
Racial tension in equestria
I could get behind that.
Hot as fuck.
>>
>>28203446
Welp time to settle this in the old fashioned hoof-I-cuffs or if that fails yanking the other mares hair out via mouth.
>>
>>28203491
>"You better get out of my board before you get someone hurt, /k/ this is a board full of kids and we don't need you going off and unloading a clip of them.
>>
>>28204253
>"You better get out of my board before you get hurt /v/. Fat angry gamer or not your still just a autistic white kid, remind yourself of your place before I have to."
>>
>>28203446
>Ten years later
>Equestria
>"Anon..."
"Tell me, my beautiful superior unicorn waifu"
>"...h-haha, sure...Can we talk about some of your posts in that...silly...site of yours?"
"You mean 4chan? Relax, there were many filthy earth lovers, in there, but I put them in their place!"
>"Oh dear...darling, that's exactly the problem."
"W...what?"
>"Darling, you portrayed me as an ingnorant, insensible and conceited...brat..."
"IT W-WAS FOR THE GLORY OF UNICORN MASTER RACE!"
>"...yeah, sure. Fact is, I'd never say such atrocities. Nor, dunno, BADMOUTH MY FRIENDS."
"b-but..."
>"I mean, who would get so autistically plotflustered at...things like horns or wings, or the complete absence of both??"
"NIGGERS RAPED ME!"
>"...ni...what?"
"I DID IT ONLY TO PRESERVE THE PURITY O-OF THE UNICORN ARYAN RACE!"
>"Seriously? This stuff again?"
"JEEG HAIL"
>"I'm pretty sure it's 'sieg', dear. And don't get me started on that 'hail'..."
"YOU'RE NOT MY UNICORN WAIFU! YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!"
>"..."
"RACE WAR NOWWW!!"
>"Sweetie, call Twilight. It's happening again. This time we'll need a bigger suppository, I'm afraid..."
"CELESTIA DID THE CHANGELING ATTACK! FRIENDSHIP CAN'T MELT ALICORN WINGS!!!"
"...tell her to get a bigger ballgag, also..."
>>
>>28203446
Rarity wakes to a seemingly normal day the following morning. She sends Sweetie to school and begins making dresses. Sweetie does not come home. After making some fruitless inquiries in town, as the majority earth pony population will not talk to her, she learns from the ever oblivious Rainbow Daesh that the CMC are having a sleepover at the Apple Family farm. Rarity disown her sister, who is taken away by protective services. Rarity is put under surveillance by the Equestrian Poverty Law Center.
>>
File: 1441133297346.png (105KB, 182x229px) Image search: [Google]
1441133297346.png
105KB, 182x229px
>>28204338
Only in Europe.
>>
>>28204338
>Only in Europe.
There was nothing about her being beheaded by mudslimes.
>>
File: 1452422166381.gif (69KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1452422166381.gif
69KB, 500x477px
>>28204286
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.