[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to fight unarmed one of the mane six to submission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1420050432371.jpg (636KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1420050432371.jpg
636KB, 2400x1800px
If you had to fight unarmed one of the mane six to submission to get through the dimensional gate to Equestria who would you choose?

They would not have their own personalities and just come at you with their full potential until submission and consume you completely if you lost.
>>
>>28200213
Don't care who.
>rape
>>
>>28200226
They're going to come at you with all the raw power of a horse. You can't even begin to comprehend that.
>>
>>28200266
And I'm cumming at them with all the raw power of >rape, they wouldn't even begin to comprehend that.
>>
>>28200213
AJ.

Twilight could magic me into oblivion from range, and Pinkie's a reality warper so they're right out. RD is far, far too fast for me to even touch and while Fluttershy would normally be the obvious choice, OP specified they are not holding back: We shouldn't forget she casually tossed a bear several times her size around. Flutters is far more /fit/ than people give her credit for.

That leaves Rarity and AJ. While Rarity hasn't demonstrably used any ranged offensive spells I can remember, she's also a surprisingly good fighter and can do her multiple-object TK. AJ, on the other hand, is ludicrously strong - but just strong. A really strong horse - tough, but not as tough as any of the others.
>>
>>28200361
That's the best answer really. Too many people fall for the Fluttershy trap. Hope you're ready in four years.
>>
Twilight. I like a challenge.
>>
>>28200213
Do I get weapons? Can we come at them with an M60?
>>
>>28201663
>unarmed

What do you think?
>>
>>28202476
>unarmed
Ok
>>
>you have to fight this animal with strong legs and dangerous hooves
>but you can't use humanity's only advantage which is tools to fight back
faggot
>>
>>28203434
It's not meant to be easy you clod.

>Would you drink a glass of water to get into equestria? Don't worry it's been sitting out for a while so it won't hurt your sensitive little teeth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.