[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a cold winter night >You're just trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (443KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
443KB, 640x480px
>It's a cold winter night
>You're just trying to get home after a long day
>As you're walking, you notice three figures huddled together in a blanket
>You recognize the trio as the Dazzlings from the battle of the bands in high school
>You slow down and approach them
>The leader of the group, Adagio, looks up at you with tear filled eyes
>She tells you that you can do whatever you want to her if you give her and her friends money for food
What do?
>>
>>
I say Dagi...I give you all of my possessions, as well as my very being for I am now your slave who will do anything for you, you are my new masters
>>
>>28194404
what r ya fuckin gay??
>>
pony puss??
>>
>>28194404
>"Hey, mister? You look like a rich guy-"
"For you."
>>
>>28194404
Well, in reality, I would talk with Sunset, since she's the portal keeper now, and with Celestia, and tell them about how the Dazzlings no longer pose a threat without their charms, therefore, they should be allowed access back to Equestria
>>
>>28195347
>"Are you saying that you would take care of us?"
"It would be extraordinarily painful."
>>
>>28195350
>without their charms
But their clearly still have them in that image.
>>
>>28195399
And they are cracked. They may have glued them together but they still don't work.
>>
>>28194404
Give them my money and walk away. I never carry more than five dollars on me and don't take sex from street urchins.

At least they can buy a shitty pizza from Little Ceasars
>>
>>28194404
Hire them as my personal live-in maids
>>
http://pastebin.com/BSrJT0s9
>>
>>28195350
Perfect idea. Especially since it's been ages since they've been in Equestria, so nobody would recognize them. The Dazzlings could start a new life without anyone freaking out over them and trying to kill them.
>>
>>28194404
>This is after they got their shit wrecked at the concert and have now become homeless and struggling to survive.

Would actually love to see a heart felt story about an anon offering them a place to stay and helping them become self sufficient while also discovering what they really are and teaching them to move on from losing their powers and be happy with who they are.
>>
>>28195548
Good read, strange plot twist in the end but good read
>>
>>28195416
>Little Caesars
>Shit
You watch your filthy mouth
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.