[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't get off the ride >but all the official media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (663KB, 3340x4000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
663KB, 3340x4000px
>I can't get off the ride
>but all the official media is repugnant and I stopped consuming it

Well then doesn't that mean you got off?
>>
>>28180550
The ride is being part of the universe itself according to the stupid memers.
I think the ride is just the fucking show itself, so I am out. However, I just want to fit in here with you because I have nowhere else to go, so I can't leave.
Every other board feels like traveling the middle of the fucking desert looking for water to me.
>>
That's correct.
The ride is just show.
Anything else is like picking up the rice leftovers after a wedding.
>>
>>28180615
>>28180722
Traditionally the ride means 4chan itself
>>
>>28180744
That was the original meaning? I know "the ride never ends" comes from that rollercoaster tycoon thread from /v/, but I never saw if it was just a board or 4chan until you mentioned it.
>>
>>28180769
I've never heard it referring to the show
you're still on the ride friendo :^)
>>
>Fan of the Fandom

get out.
>>
File: Here is your you pleb.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
Here is your you pleb.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>28180803
So you can pretend anybody cares.
>>
the ride is just liking ponies.

and for me, it'll never end.
>>
>>28180820
Welp, then it will never end for me either.
I mean fuck the stupid shit hasbro makes, but I will always want to fuck these ponies.
>>
>>28180550

Meh. On, off, who cares?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.