[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assignment: Come up with an episode pitch featuring Grogar and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: this goat right here.jpg (15KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
this goat right here.jpg
15KB, 300x225px
Assignment: Come up with an episode pitch featuring Grogar and what type of character/backstory he would have.

Hard Mode: Don't take anything from Titanomachy.
>>
>>28179871
I already did, but I'm not gonna copypasta it.
>>
>>28179871
Plot Twist: It's the same Grogar that was banished from the G1 universe only to be set free by Glimmer's fucking with the space-time continuum, now the embodiment of the same void he was doomed to. Kind of like Exdeath from Final Fantasy V.
>>
>>28180004
>DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>28179871
He isn't at the same power level as Tirek or Discord--in fact, it's more like pre-ascension Twilight. Rather, he's smart, ruthless, and has been studying the mane 6's weaknesses, luring them off one by one. He uses clever tactics to restrict the ability of the princesses to bring their full power to bear--hiding among a city of innocents or taking multiple prisoners and using them as insurance.

Motivation? Arcane knowledge. He might try to ransom the Canterlot Library or something like that, or he could try to force Twilight to teach him everything she knows.

Now that I think about it, it'd take more of an arc than an episode.
>>
>>28179871
He's a herald of incalculable horrors to come. Like the Collectors or a Silver Surfer type dude who wants to bring the Old Gods back to envelop the world in a terrible Ancient Dream of cosmic horror.
>>
>>28179871
he could end up being in the movie
>>
He isn't a bad guy, per se.

He's the guardian of the pony realm of the dead, their analogue to Hades. This place, built around the city of Tambelon, is a dark, quiet place of mourning and contemplation – a place of brief rest for the innocent, and quiet penance for the wicked.

Jumping off from that, there are a number of Greek myths that could be usefully adapted, say, Orpheus, or the abduction of Persephone.
>>
>>28179871
He liks pupu
>>
>>28182153
The show has so many opportunities to take from greek myths and rarely do.
>>
File: spooky scary ponytons.png (811KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spooky scary ponytons.png
811KB, 1280x720px
>>28181163
>Rather, he's smart, ruthless, and has been studying the mane 6's weaknesses, luring them off one by one.
Isn't that just Discord in The Return of Harmony?

I'm down with the whole manipulative, Machiavellian villain thing, but restricting it to the M6 makes it feel old-hat. Let's see him pulling the strings on the Equestrian city-states, trying to plunge the world into all-out war via his cloaked skeleton minions.

Barring that, I'm down with this >>28181221. I've always wanted to see the powers that control and drive Equestria on a basic level, since there's a lot of shit that happens by what is ostensibly some ancient influence, like the Tree of Harmony and its lockbox.
>>
>>28180013
/v/ please go
>>
>>28183206
gotta start with the greeks man
>>
>>28183306
In all fairness, Discord is likely god-tier when it comes to power levels. Every time he got beat (Celestia and Luna, Mane6, Tirek) it was because he was tricked. It seems as though he holds back on full power becomes causing chaos and watching the after effects is more entertaining to him.
>>
>>28183684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgcTxsF2P8#t=59
>>
>>28179871
A season-spanning arc filled with intrigues and temporary banishment of one or all of the m7 due to schemes and public trials
>>
>>28179871
>Assignment: Low-key suck Pencils' dick some more
FTFY
>>
>>28179871

Just rebooted in a shitty episode like the smooze, but more shitty because this season is filled with newfag writers and Haber as story editor.

This is the only correct answer right now
>>
>>28179871
>>
File: 1430864082731.jpg (23KB, 960x502px) Image search: [Google]
1430864082731.jpg
23KB, 960x502px
>>28179871
>not having Grogar speak through a microphone to send an ultimatum from his flying city
>not use the city as a flying fortress and battering Canterlot with magical napalm fireballs, sending the citizens in a panic
>not having the m6 help with putting out the fire and taking on the grand illusionist Grogar
>not finding out that it was only half the battle
>not having Bray steal some evil book from Celestia in the meantime that can suck the harmony beam into another dimension
>not finding out that Bray is now controlling the machine and Grogar was a convenient figurehead
>not having to use the m6 use the elements to dismantle the empty city and its security turrets one piece at a time
>not having the m6 realize that they have to coordinate in order to live long enough in order to neutralize the book
>not using Rarity's charisma, Applejack's common sense, Fluttershy's animal calls, Pinkie's cleverness, Dash's weather pony skills and Twilight's coordination to save the day in a last ditch plan
>not having them use the elements of harmony and send the city into the void that sucked the elements' energy
>not sending Celestia a letter afterwards wrapping up the moral
I mean it's not that hard guys. Fuck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.