[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pinkie Pie, in her haste for the taste of sweets, tries to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: bee.png (201KB, 582x393px) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
201KB, 582x393px
>Pinkie Pie, in her haste for the taste of sweets, tries to go for a hoof full of honey in a beehive inside of a tree.
>A bee guarding the outside of the hive gets annoyed and stings her square on the buttock!
>She shouts in pain, alarming the swarm.
>She runs away and escapes, but not before getting peppered with stings all over her rear.
>She comes to you with tears in her eyes.
"Anon! Those meanie bee-nies hurt my tiny heiny... Could you do something to make the pain go away?"
>You go to bathroom and get a bottle of aloe.
>Will you use it for good and rub it on her backside as a mutual friend, or will you take full advantage of it and give a sensual, erotic rubdown.
>>
>>28172157
>gives erotic rubdown
>inserts dong
>cum on her swolen throbing ass
>rubs in cum
>repeat cycle till my balls implode
>>
>>28172157
Nobody cares about your stinging fetish, dood.
Stinging fels horrible, like you are going to die. I have been stinged three times, one was almost lethal.
So no, this isn't my fetish.
>>
>>28172157
>Using aloe for a bee sting
>not using soap, water, and benadrill
Aloe is for burns, OP!!
>>
>>28172364

Are you allergic, anon? If so, I understand your confusion and frustration.

However, I'm just using this scenario as cartoony slapstick that leads to burning bottoms. It's nothing too bad, right?
>>
Johnny joestar why you are here ?
>>
File: Laughter Stops HD.png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter Stops HD.png
107KB, 356x256px
>>28172157
Hold the fuck up, wasn't someone trying to make a game about this fetish? I remember it from roughly 3-5 months ago, the threads appeared once or twice and suddenly disappeared.
>>
>>28173184

I was, but I got side tracked by life. I still have the art files and Twilight's butt is still up on derpibooru, but I've kinda got sidetracked.
>>
>>28172981
Nope, but the almost lethal sting wasn't from a bee, it was from some bug, scorpion like, that has extremely effective poison when I was a kid.
I can laugh at my tragedy, but I can't fap to a sting fetish.
>>
>>28173270
I understand that part. Hmm, interesting, though. Where were you at the time this happened? You said it was scorpion like, so I would imagine that my first guess is the bark scorpion. I remember making a greentext story where Rainbow Dash was babysitting an Emperor Scorpion for Fluttershy. That was fun.

Anyway, sorry for the near-death experience. No hard feelings?
>>
>>28173413
>No hard feelings
You kidding? I laugh at that kid that hanged himself like nothing.
I can laugh at my near death experience.
It is just you know, you are the only one that likes this thing. Even derpibooru has like 5 or so pics, probably all of them comissions by you.
Let me google the name of the fucking bug, I am mexican, so they call it "cara de niƱo"
And I must say, I only survived because the hospital was literally next door, this happened in my elementary school.
If it wasn't because of that, I would have died.
But to be honest, I wish I did.
>>
>>28173490

The Jew Cricket? Oy vey, goyem!
It's not venomous, but inflicts a painful bite. Interesting... I think this may not be the one, though...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cricket
>>
File: large.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
>>28173553
Maybe it wasn't that then.
This thing ate ants, and they administered me an anti venom and all that shit.
Anyways whatever that thing was, I don't want to encounter it ever again.
>>
File: fetish.png (120KB, 498x406px) Image search: [Google]
fetish.png
120KB, 498x406px
>>28172157
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.