[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a "controversial" episode, it almost looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: inconspicuous image.png (241KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inconspicuous image.png
241KB, 1280x720px
After a "controversial" episode, it almost looks like on this board there are only shills thinking everything is great and haters thinking everything is shit. So here's an idea.

In this thread we post episodes to prove that we're people with the ability to judge each episode separately. So, if you're mostly liking the season, post an episode you didn't like. If you're mostly disliking the season, post an episode you liked.

I'll start:
I'm mostly hating this season.
I loved Stranger Than Fan Fiction.
>>
File: IMG_20160510_082221.jpg (4KB, 387x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_082221.jpg
4KB, 387x343px
I have no idea what the fuck you mean but ok
>Mostly liking it
>Newbie dash
>>
>>28167991
No, everything is shit.
>>
>>28167991
>In this thread we post episodes to prove that we're people with the ability to judge each episode separately
shouldnt you rate each episode individually then rather than just picking one?
>>
Mostly liking it, but fucking hate Writer's Day Off.
>>
>>28167991
Or people could just realize that like in every other TV show, every episode can't be greater than the last.
>>
>>28168034
Not really. That would be more tedious, and pointing out just one episode that you think is different is enough to prove that you could rate each episode individually. Fans of the fandom and hasdrones literally can't do something as simple as that. >>28168005 >>28168115
>>
File: 1432400631946.png (106KB, 339x370px) Image search: [Google]
1432400631946.png
106KB, 339x370px
>>28167991
I don't like this season, but I felt that the Saddle Row Review was an episode which had some things going for it.

>a unique structure
interview interrupted by reactions by the characters that were mostly if not all in character IIRC

>a clear moral
bring what you can bring to the table, not just what someone else would want you to only to fail

>some decent character moments
sweep, sweep
pinkie's concience

>good pacing
Noting felt rushed despite the show straying from traditional structure.

Unfortunately, even the best of S6 still has that modern vibe that is in almost every other tv show. Being a lorefag, my life is suffering every second that I'm in the fandom.

I also liked the brony bait episodes and thought that Rarity episodes were all right to good. Too bad Applejack's "Day" Off can choke on a gay nigger gangbang and most of the other episodes were poor, boring or mediocre.
>>
>>28167991
Unironically, I thought Newbie Dash was great and Flutterbrutter was awful.
These last three episodes were enjoyable as well.
>>
I like this season, but On Your Marks was boring, and the first episode I actually considered turning off half-way.
>>
File: 3583.png (58KB, 354x353px) Image search: [Google]
3583.png
58KB, 354x353px
>>28168186
>That would be more tedious
or youre just lazy. its just 15 episodes.
601 & 602: 7/10
603: 8/10
604: 7/10
605: 9/10
606: 8/10
607: 7/10
608: 10/10
609: 10/10
610: 6/10
611: 7/10
612: 6/10
613: 8/10
614: 6/10
615: 8/10
>>
>>28167991
I haven't seen all the episodes this season, but I really like most of what I've seen.

I didn't like The Cart Before The Ponies though. It had some good elements, but overall it was pretty dull.
>>
Symptom of greater polarization in general. People argue from their position as though it were absolutely correct, and just laugh at any viewpoints that don't coincide with their own. Consensus is dead. Compromise is dead. Civility is dead. All that's left is a crowd of anonymous posters shrieking, "Fuck you! I'm right and you're not!"
>>
>>28167991
I don't like this season, but I like season 2
>>
>>28168306
I hold the exact opposite opinion on Newbie Dash and Flutter Brutter. And I think Stranger than Fan Fiction is great, but that the following two episodes were extremely underwhelming if not outright trash. Especially 28 Pranks Later, it feels like they just tacked on the Fluttershy prank so that all the moralizing about pranks would seem more justified.
>>
File: 1468387408198.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468387408198.gif
3MB, 480x270px
I've been enjoying the season for the most part.
It's not the best, not even close, but it had it's share of good episode.

The few that were irredeemable shit though were Applejack's Day Off, The Cart Before the Ponies and 28 Pranks Later.

My biggest complaint would have to be this feels like 'wasted potential' the season. Most of the plots feel like they could've had more done to them or done better.
>>
>>28168619
I'm just lazy.

>>28168657
Yep. Maybe you exaggerated it a bit, but mostly this is the reason why I started the thread. I've been in a few discussion threads since the episode aired and sometimes it's just people screaming "stop shitting on everything, the show is not that bad!", "you like everything even if it's shit, this season is terrible!". I mean, well, it's always been like this, but it's getting fucking worse after every episode and now I feel like it's almost toxic.

I think we need more optimism. If people like me who is hating this season takes a minute to think in an episode that they liked, that makes the season less horrible. If people who is liking this season admit that there are episodes they didn't like, that means that they aren't retards who just "love everything even if it's shit" and they may be right when they say that this season isn't that bad. Basically, this thread is completely selfish and I started it because I kinda needed it. It's working better than I expected, and I think it can work for other anons too, so shameless self-bump.
>>
>>28169298
Note to my future self: walls of text kill threads.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.