[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that these could not even exist and absolutely nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: cmc_cutie_marks_by_xebck-d9cll7k.png (245KB, 4000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
cmc_cutie_marks_by_xebck-d9cll7k.png
245KB, 4000x1251px
Reminder that these could not even exist and absolutely nothing different would had happened in TCBTP.

They could still be blank flanks, and it would be exactly the same.

This shit was unnecessary, or at the very least, too soon.
>>
>>28166664
more like it was a corporate meddling to maintain the status quo of the CMC
>>
I agree. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but even so it boggles the mind they chose such shit designs. Perhaps I've simply grown accustomed to more simple designs.
>>
>>28166664
>too soon
okay spongebob, hows that failure to get a license joke going? is it still funny and entertaining?
>>
>>28166664
Definitely would've affected On Your Marks though, maybe that upcoming episode too. TCBTP sucked but I appreciate moving away from the cutie marks for an episode or two at least.
>>
>>28166664
Because them still not having their cutiemarks would've been a better choice, right?

Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>28166664
Having your period doesn't suddenly turn you into an adult, nor does it make other people start treating you as one
>>
>reminder that canon "years" have passed since the CMC met and were the only ones in class without qt marks
>>
>OP is a faggot thread
ugh, another one?
>>
>>28166664
>too soon
What. The. Actual. Fuck.

This was one of the last AKR's episodes. Even if you didn't like it, even if you think it was shit, you should know by now that literally not a single one of the current writers could've done it any better. It happened exactly when it had to.
>>
>>28166664
Exactly.
>>
>>28166664

> it's unnecessary that characters should ever reach their goals

Does watching failure make your own life seem less pathetic?

> the most recent major change in a character should dominate all their storylines

No.

>>28166690
This is a legit criticism. The designs are too complicated. They are too different from other marks in the show. They each have three distinct shapes. It would have been better with just a single emblem in the middle instead of 2.
>>
>>28166664
>Too soon
Fuck off.
It was too late.
You never knew how bad we wanted to see those things? Years waiting, making theories, thinking they would never dare to give them their marks.
It was so fucking obvious what their marks were gonna be, and boom they damage control it with the emblems that unite them all three.
I don't get it. Why they gave them such terrible marks? People says they were all emotional, why yes. I was emotional too about feeling sorry for the poor CMC which got such horrendous marks. And the cherry on top of the cake is their "quest is just starting and it will never end".
They lost me right there.
>>
File: 457245.png (337KB, 809x454px) Image search: [Google]
457245.png
337KB, 809x454px
>>28167717
i for one like the design and was hyped as fuck when they got them. im glad they didnt get what every single person and their dog 'knew' was coming since season 1.
>>
>>28167820
I see your point, and it is valid.
Maybe I expected more, maybe I was stupid, maybe I hyped the moment way too much and when it never came I thought it was better to just think it would not happen and when it did, it was so late that it was impossible that it could live up to the hype.
>>
>>28166664
They look so fucking ugly and completely clash with their color schemes, it's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>28166664
Didn't you see how they ended the season? They clearly thought it was the last one and tried to wrap up loose ends. To them it was now or never.
>>
>>28166664
Kind of new here. What kind of theories did people come up with in earlier seasons?
>>
>>28166664

Be fair. They have to wrap up the loose ends before they end the series.
>>
>>28168401
the first 5 mins of Showstoppers (the first full CMC ep as Call of the Cutie was just AB) reviled their talents (carpentry, singing, scootering). The joke being that since you have to realize it as your talent in order for it to appear and they think it will just appear when the second they complete an activity, they disregarded them as it wasn't on their list.
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 546x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 546x515px
>>28168401

Sweaty Balls was supposed to be good at singing, Scoots was supposed to be good at scooting, and Applebloom was supposed to be Engineer.
>>
>>28168478
>carpentry
she was creative. if she was good at carpentry in general she could have rebuilt fluttershys table.
>>
Yeah I agree it should've been my ebick edgy and totally snowflake cutie mark
>>
>>28168511
Staremaster was the episode before. And her being displeased with the rebuild attempt the three of them did, was used as more evidence of her talent not less.
>>
>>28168540
so far from what weve seen, your destiny isnt something you get good at, its something youre already good at.
>>
>>28168555
Because Twilight came out of the womb casting spells and didn't work at all for it. The power was inside her all along but she still had to learn to use it.
>>
>>28168588
she was naturally good at magic. she studied to learn new spells, but the initial magic potential she had was far greater than average.
>>
>>28168659
Yes, which is why she needed a book to struggle to learn basic levitation. Ponies don't come out being perfect at their talents, they have to work for it. So mis-building a table with two other chucklefucks working on it didn't mean "well, not a carpenter", especially when she rebuilt a damn treehouse the very next episode by herself showing it was the other two's fault it was wrong.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.