[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the ponies place rainbow dash in a fake zombie apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>the ponies place rainbow dash in a fake zombie apocalypse to teach her a lesson

Fucking hack writers ripping off Derren Brown.

Still, pretty great episode.
>>
>>28158745
who?
>>
>>28158748
Derren Brown is a British illusionist who did almost the same thing as the last episode.

He took a NEET out of his daily life of underachieving, and placed him unknowingly in a staged zombie apocalypse to teach him a lesson.

It was really great.
>>
>>28158745
>Still, pretty great episode.
>[-]
>>
>>28158764
that sounds really dangerous for the zombie actors. what happens when they get stabbed?
>>
>>28158789
Well, it was.
>>
>>28158764
Just out of curiosity, which lesson did the NEET learn? cause if it was me, I would be happy. Always have wanted to see everybody dying around me, to finally let them zombie horde get me. I could finally kill myself without remorse or regret. So that would probably fuck up his act.
>>
>>28158793
dont let the memers foll ya, the majority voted it 7-8
>>
>>28158790
This is Britain. They have fucking knife control.

Plus, they staged all of it in a way where he never got the opportunity to attack anyone.

It might have easily been fake though, but it was still really entertaining. The whole thing is on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AijnU2-4p-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=camtltmDOiQ
>>
>>28158797
>Just out of curiosity, which lesson did the NEET learn?

To not take his cushy life for granted, and to actually take some responsibility for his life and the people around him.

Dude was pretty obnoxious before being put in the apocalypse, screaming at his mom like an ingrate and shit.
>>
>>28158798
Yeah. If the whole humanity says one thing is wrong even if it is right, then it must be wrong. Because, we say so.
>>
>>28158798
I'd say it's a 9.

Really fun episode.
>>
>>28158812
>opinions are objective
youre allowed to hate it, but dont pretend its the only answer.
>>
>>28158812
>Yeah, if we Dashfags all say something is wrong because we're autistic, even if everyone else says it's right, then it must be wrong...because we Dashfags say so
>>
>>28158816
That can go both ways you cock sucker.
You are allowed to like it, but don't pretend everybody has to just cause you say so.
You are an hypocrite though nigga. When people points out flaws and shit, you and the people that enjoyed it always just ignore the points and say "it was shit but I still liked it suck it" and then you force your I LIKED IT SO NOW CRY ME A RIVER bullshit and feel offended that people doesn't kiss the ground that the writers walk in.
>>
File: mlp discussing the show.png (149KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
mlp discussing the show.png
149KB, 1000x500px
>>28158833
>being this mad
you came into a thread thats titled "i enjoyed the episode" and pretend like your bullshit belongs here. theres been like 10 threads whining about how shitty it was, and none of them gave a single goddam argument why. its always memes.

so please, i invite you to make a fucking articulate argument why you disliked this episode if you want to come take a shit in a thread about someone enjoying it. otherwise fuck off.
>>
>>28158846
I already said that it was becuase it is MMDW over again.
Then you all said no it wasn't and proceeded to do the above.
>>
>>28158846
I'd be lying if I said the example on the left didn't have a certain charm to it.
>>
>>28158855
You're just a Dashfag, that's your reasoning
Nothing was wrong with MMDW either other than the fact that it put the truth about your waifu front and center, she's a fucking cunt and always has been
>>
>>28158855
because it wasnt. MMDW was about dash getting full of herself because she became "famous." her friends then took a passive-aggressive approach to teach her humility, which also wasnt the best way to handle the situation, but overall was at worst "mean spirited." dash learned her lesson anyway.

in this episode, dash is performing friendly pranks that not everyone likes. it wasnt a matter of pride going to her head, she just thought it was fun and couldnt understand how they werent enjoying it. her friends then took a direct approach to teach her a lesson about how pranks arent always funny for everyone. it wasnt exactly mean spirited since it was just dishing back jokes at the joker; giving her a taste of her own medicine. dash learned her lesson here as well, but also said their prank was awesome and in all likeliness will continue pranking with pinkie since they both enjoy it.

they share a very select range of similarities. both situations that dash got herself into were entirely different (self important pride vs misunderstanding jokes) and the ponies approached it differently (passive-aggressive vs direct confrontation). even the lessons were vastly different. the only similarities between the two is the mane 5 one-upped dash at her own game to teach her something.
>>
>>28158859
its fine to have sprinkled around threads, but when its pretty much every single post, its cancer.
>>
File: 200 percent maud.jpg (49KB, 529x488px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent maud.jpg
49KB, 529x488px
>>28158883
No that's not what happened.
Dash went full of herself again, then the mane 6 told her to drop the bullshit, she didn't listen and they decided to show the cunt.
You basically just posted a lot of useless words trying to fool me out and make it seem like you are right.
It is pointless to try to argue with damage controlling faggots like you.
I hope you are satisfied, because now you really made me angry.
>>
File: 1427394938719.jpg (33KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427394938719.jpg
33KB, 450x450px
Dash episodes always bring out the most autistic aspects of this board.

It seems like Dashfags really hate Dash episodes, while anti-Dashfags like them, because they often portray her as kind of a cunt, which admittedly, she is.

I myself love Rainbow Dash, and I really liked this episode. Fact is, Dash is kind of a cunt, but she's a lovable cunt.

And this comes from someone who shares a lot of traits with the cunty, blue equine.
>>
>>28158894
you sound literally autistic.
>>
>>28158904
And there we go again. HOW DARE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME, YOU ARE AUTISTIC, RETARDED FOR NOT KISSING THE GROUND THE WRITERS STEP ON
>>
>>28158899
You are also a cunt.
Real cunts aren't cool. Dash would suck to meet in reality.
You Dashfags only want her because you think she would drop the cuntish act only for you.
That's the reason you waifu her.
>>
>>28158909
no, youre autistic for convincing yourself youre write even when you cant back up your own claims. you basically just said "nuh uh!" and then backpedaled away.
>You basically just posted a lot of useless words trying to fool me out and make it seem like you are right
this line in particular, along with you actually saying youre angry over someone arguing against you.
youre either underage or autistic, and either way you should fuck off.
>>
File: 1469486403720.jpg (33KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1469486403720.jpg
33KB, 400x419px
>>28158922
>You are either underage of autistic
You dismissed the point replacing it with what you think it was.
I do the same, and then you run and pint it out with me, when you just did the same thing.
Good job.
NOW I CAN REVEAL MY DISGUISE
>>
File: 4724724.jpg (15KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
4724724.jpg
15KB, 736x414px
>>28158941
>>
>>28158958
I just want you to know that I am effective.
You just think I am all talk and no bite, but I know what I am doing, you fools.
LOST SOUL BENT ON REVENGE
>>
>>28158880
>nothing was wrong with MMDW
Yeah okay. And your post obviously isn't b8, right?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28158745
>>
>>28160062
>>28161566
Let your shittyass thread die already, OP.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.