[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 episodes without Starlight in them in a row It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 41524814.png (767KB, 1261x891px) Image search: [Google]
41524814.png
767KB, 1261x891px
>3 episodes without Starlight in them in a row

It's a miracle.
>>
>>28158177
>Nyxposter
Opinion discarded
>>
>>28158190
dumb glimposter
>>
>>28158177
Where the heck were she in the latest episode? I wanted to see Dash prank Starlight and have her cry some more.
>>
>>28158322
I think the mane 5 are a bit reluctant to voluntarily hang out with Starlight. They probably still don't trust her fully. She finds company in other outcasts who are also trying to find their place in life like Spike, Trixie and Sunburst.
>>
File: 1153951.png (302KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1153951.png
302KB, 848x480px
>>28158322
HOLY SHIT SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A PIG. PIG'S SNOUT, PIG'S COLOR, PIG'S HAIRLESS SCALP. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY GLIMGLIM?
>>
>>28158330
>I think the mane 5 are a bit reluctant to voluntarily hang out with Starlight. They probably still don't trust her fully.

Why would they not trust her? She's a mary sue that never had to face consequences. I mean, fuck me. Even Nyx had consequences and it legitimately wasn't her fault for turning evil.

Starlight was just a megalomaniac that got friendzoned and thought it was justified for dimensional genocide.
>>
>>28158330
>mfw he labels Spike as an outcast
>>
File: this_nigga.png (196KB, 411x465px) Image search: [Google]
this_nigga.png
196KB, 411x465px
>>28158334
>implying she wasn't always :^)
>>
>>28158336
>Why would they not trust her?
Trying to destroy the world kinda makes people hate you. She has also not yet redeemed herself. Shes like Sunny in RR right now. Hated by those around her but can still redeem herself.
>>28158338
He's a dragon living amongst ponies. I'm sure he's gotten weird looks around town upon first arrival and anywhere else he goes. Except the crystal Empire. They like him. But new towns he goes to probably feel uneasy about Being so close to a dragon since dragons and ponies are hostile towards each other. He's probably faced hate from ponies before for being a dragon.
>>
>>28158362
Sunny redeemed herself in Rainbow Rocks.
>>
>>28158366
Yes. At the end. Right now, Starlight is at the "Beginning of RR" stage where people out up with her because Twilight said so and they lost all their self esteem. Just wait till the finale when Starlight picks up the mic and sings after the villain strikes down the mane 6.
>>
>>28158383
Well, I'll give you that one. I do expect her to rip off Sunset even more than they already have.
>>
>>28158322
>doesn't watch the show
She's travelling with Trixie now, don't expect her to show up anymore.
>>
>>28158362
>Trying to destroy the world

Did you saw that episode you're talking about or just came here to argue/shitpost?

Glim _never_ intended to destory the world, she just wanted to have a revenge on Twiggles and her firends... the alternate timeline catastrophies were "just sideeffects" of her actions in the past.
>>
>>28158177
Yeah, I thought they were actually gonna use her to shake up the dynamic and have Twilight be the teacher, but it looks like they didn't think it through.
>>
>>28158845
If episodes becoming shit means less glimmer, I'm up for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.