[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he be the type of guy who would smile even in death? Knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 599.png (623KB, 917x715px) Image search: [Google]
599.png
623KB, 917x715px
Would he be the type of guy who would smile even in death?

Knowing that he protected his family.
>>
>>28156527
>protected his family
>holding frostmourne
anon...
>>
>>28156547
You beat me to it
>>
File: 1468291857998.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1468291857998.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>28156547
>>
>>28156527
Delete it now!
The goym know
>>28156547
>>
>>28156527
He would give a guard a scroll and tell him to give it to his daughter.
Then fall towards his enemy from a airship.

Only to be shown up by the superior cinematic where Vol'Jin dies.
>>
>>28157384
Great minds think alike, or someshit.

>>28157758
>superior cinematic.
>he was a useless bitch.
Reminds me of your waifu.
>>
>>28158035
>Implying he was a bitch ass nigga like what the alliance has for leaders.
Bitch, I will reee at you.
>>
>>28158152
>Vol Jin got named Warchief
>Vol'Jin literally was WarChief for 2 years, both in the game's lore AND in real life years
>Vol'Jin did absolutely nothing during his WarChief time, except tell you "Ya mon ye da commande of teh howde in dwaenow."

Vol'Jin WAS a useless bitch as a Warchief.

But he'll forever be the coolest Horde Leader, all Leaders included.
>>
File: 7824742.png (363KB, 626x356px) Image search: [Google]
7824742.png
363KB, 626x356px
>>28158035
>Great minds think alike
NO!
>>
>>28156547
sooooo

lore?
>>
>>28156527
if he dies protecting his family, guess who's next
>>
He's the type of guy who cries at weddings
>>
>>28158461
what a fucking gaybo
>>
>>28158301
I just hope Varian's son isn't some total tyrant over this.
I know Greymane will probably try to pull some shit on the Horde as 'revenge' but that kid has friends in Hordey places.

He might be pissed at first but I think he is the kind of ruler who would want a "What the fuck happened" meeting before trying to slit throats.
>>
>>28158466
he isn't unless they completely slaughter his character
he's one of the few leaders that thing the war between horde and alliance is fucking retarded as hell.

i think the only leader in the alliance that keeps pushing the war is jaina.
jaina should have died
>>
>>28158423
>Implying you can't coincide in some stuff and think differently in other stuff
Anon, I thought you were one of great mind.
>>
>>28158474
Greymane thinks as little of Sylvanas as some of the Horde leaders.
Jaina just snapped after Garrosh murdered her port.

I can see...fuck,Idon't know his name, Anduin? being a leader, how he is connected to the light, we might see the magical wind chimes popping up to help out again.
>>
>>28158428
Frostmorne is a phylactery, who ever wields the sword is possessed by the sword. The person's original soul is destroyed, making their body essentially an empty shell.
>>
>>28158505
Wasn't the Helm of Domination the ultimate fuck you device?
>>
>>28158491
well i would like to think he learned shit from panda land, but from what i gather they said fuck it to any continuity to previous expansions

i mean look at sylvanas, used plague bombs after being told not to, doing all the shit the lich king did forcing civilians to fight for her using the same powers the lich king did.
forces the death knights under her rule as well
she is using "muh extinction" as an excuse when she isn't even a human.

yet everyone is thinking she is the perfect leader
>>
>>28158511
The helm was forged by demons under the mind control of the lich king and imbued with magic plot device for some other deep lore.
>>
>>28158512
Sylvanas has been backed in a corner when she was working for the Legion.Is she the perfect leader? No.
But she is the best one the Horse has.
She knows the ins and outs of the Legion, she has ideas, she doesn't react, she calculates.
She has seen how Demons think.
>>
>>28158532
then why did she suck so bad when all she had to do was protect a fucking canyon
>>
>>28158549
She was pulling air support while a failed warchief got the shit kicked out of him, the current one got FUCKING STABBED, and the other one just stood around like a tard.
>>
>>28156547
Fuck I came here to make a frostmourne joke.
>>
>>28158560
it's all just poor writing to make wrynn look like a badass

i also didn't any of the alliance up there, you would think if it's such an important spot there would be some air support

and all she brought were those undead corpse carriers
>>
>>28158484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX5qGWIB3jw
>>
>>28158592
>Need to save the world.
>ARCHERS!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.