[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The forest at night is the same as the forest at day Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1469338376099.png (169KB, 693x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1469338376099.png
169KB, 693x1152px
>The forest at night is the same as the forest at day

Reminder that the mere mention of the Everfree once made ponies instantly fearful
>>
>>28154942
That was before it was purged of its evil.
>>
>>28154942

It was because it was once the unknown, similar to how we are fearful of anything we do not know what it is or what it can do. Think of Swine Flu, doctors and news agencies were saying that it was to be considered extremely deadly and quarantined until its effects were discovered and prevented. It was a scary disease because we didn't know what it could do to people and everyone was talking about it. But after awhile of people getting it and only minor flu symptoms befalling them everyone didn't care anymore and saw it as not as bad as everyone was freaking out about.
>>
>>28154998
That explains why Zecora hasn't been seen in a while. :^)
>>
>>28154942
That was when Faust still was around.

Meghan and Jim don't give a fuck about that place anymore.
>>
Well now they have explored it. Less to worry about.
>>
>>28155081
>>28155021
So all the ponies in Equestria aren't scared of it now, just because the 6 most powerful ponies have ventured into it? Or is it like Zecora, just ponies being idiots?
>>
>>28154998
Before the writer who never watched the show*
FTFY
I'm still watching the show and having fun with it. But as far as I'm concerned, everything post-season-3 isn't even canon.
>>
File: 245724.png (1MB, 1201x665px) Image search: [Google]
245724.png
1MB, 1201x665px
>>28155071
>Zecora hasn't been seen in a while
>e604
>>
>>28154942
Everfree makes ponies instantly fearful.
Fluttershy is instantly fearful of everything.
See where I'm going with this?
>>
>>28156228
>everything post s2 isn't canon
Someone give this man a medal. One of the few sane people left on this board
>>
File: 1399318363290.gif (1018KB, 482x357px) Image search: [Google]
1399318363290.gif
1018KB, 482x357px
>>28155422
>>28156228
Even if their age doesn't show, the Mane 6 are older and wiser now. And after all the crazy shit they've stopped from killing them and destroying Equestria, what's the worst thing in the forest, timberwolves? Some annoying bugs?
>>
Another mistake in today´s shit episode.
besides the episode it self of course
>>
>>28156902
3*
>>
>>28155081
>Place that for hundreds of years ponies have viewed it as an unnatural, terror-inducing hell that is to be avoided at all costs
>Six young adults wander in and manage not to die
>"Oh it's cool now, must actually just be a normal forest"
Nigga, civilizations do not change their opinions of something they feel that strongly about that quickly. Furthermore, if all it took were some ponies just happening to blunder through the Everfree and not die to make it "not scary", why didn't anyone do it before this?
>>
File: doctor horse 2.png (236KB, 496x495px) Image search: [Google]
doctor horse 2.png
236KB, 496x495px
>>28157421
>>28155422

Who said anything about the civilization? It's probable that the main 6 aren't scared of the forest at this point because they're pretty much super heroes. We don't know how the average towns pony feels about the Everfree.

It's also possible that the episode started out in Whitetail Wood, you know, the other, safer forest that's also right next to ponyville and was only brought up once in the entire series.
>>
>>28157649
considering how close Fluttershy's place is to the Everfree and how shy she is, I doubt this, but it is the only explanation that fits, so I accept it
>>
>>28154942
I think it's likely that the influence of the re-empowered tree of harmony has something to do with that.
>>
I see what you're getting at OP, but like others said the Everfree forest has been fucking explored to hell to the point where it would be actually really stupid if they were still scared of it, they basically conquered it

What we need are new mystical places though, we need this for certain, I still love the show and think good episodes come out but one thing that's missing is the sense of wonder and mystery
>>
>>28156228
Hello Quibble Pants.
>>
Im more concerned that somebody who is esentialy a fucking game manager does not know that yes the forest changes a huge amount at night.
>>
File: fluttershiggy.png (724KB, 904x933px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershiggy.png
724KB, 904x933px
>>28154942
>friends with an elder god of chaos
>scared of some weird forest

you have to pick one.

Welcome to "character development".
>>
>>28159155
Nah more like
Welcome to "we damage control everything" land.
>>
>>28159182
sounds like a gay place that you'd like to hang out
>>
>>28159182
Fuck off Quibble Pants.
>>
>>28159186
That's why you are here with me then? Good to know.
>>28159188
Fuck off Rainbow Dash.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.