[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rainbow pranking Fluttershy >Even when she knew very well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: mfw_this_shit_episode.jpg (99KB, 650x518px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_this_shit_episode.jpg
99KB, 650x518px
>Rainbow pranking Fluttershy
>Even when she knew very well that that was a bad idea
>Raindbow still laughs
>Acting like a total fucking asshole after many other episodes where she is "reformed"
>Basically Mare Do Well again

Even though you faggots always criticise every episode that comes out, i always try to keep a positive opinion about such episode, focusing on what was good about it, this has been going on since i think season 3, but this time, i just couldnt.

All the character development that the FiM team built around in a pretty good way was thrown away in this fucking episode, mainly RD´s, with her beeing a fucking dick after many other episodes in wich she learns that acting in such way isnt fun to fucking no one, Pinkie its kind of the same thing, she already knew when to stop pranking yet she kept laughing at Rainbows pranks, Fluttershy is pranked and how does she reacts? Standing by herself, something that is completely opposite to her character, then gets mad, then scared, like seriously what the fuck?! It all felt rushed too, they could´ve avoided this if the episode had´nt had like 3/4 of the episode filled with 1. Rainbows pranks, and 2. the cmc selling their cookies.

So yeah, for the first time, i can say this was a shit episode.
>>
>>28154106
Where can I follow your blog
>>
>>28154106
You do realize Pinkie did the same shit except over the whole episode in Filli Vanilli?

And Pinkie was the one who said not to even use a water squirt prank. Faust would've avoided this, but the writers now basically just write the characters on what they're based on. Pinkie's crazy, Rainbow's an asshat sometimes.
>>
>>28154145
>This
>>
>>28154106
Writers have to remind people that RD a shit.
>>
>>28154145
Completely forgot about Ponk in that.
>>
They could've saved it in the last scene. Or at least make it less harsh and awkard. Instead the rest was just really fucking hostile and unpleasant. The prank itself was too much I feel like they just wanted to have zombies and then thought of the rest.
Back in S1 the littler pranking spree was unique because it showed it as something fun and innocent. Any other show would have done things differently. Like in the last episode. This shit looked like a fucking prequel to that episode.

So now if you want to prank someone you have to ask for his consent. You have to be extremely careful not to break any of the rules your friends (who judging from the dialogue clearly think they're in the supperior position) or they will fuck you up. So beware.
>>
>>28154145
well said. and they didnt even really stop pinkie in that episode besides disapproving glares...
>>
>>28154374
Double standards. They're always quick to treat one of them like nothing but the other gets a free pass. It's a toxic relationship.
>>
>>28154251
>They could've saved it in the last scene
I'm considering recutting the episode to make it less completely retarded. It'll be shorter, but also just a straight up prank war for laughs instead of a morality play. Would people be interested in this?
>>
Since all the original staff have left, all continuity is gone.
>>
>>28154392
Mare do well pretty much made that an iron clad fact. Dash is her in groups socially inept vent bag, the one everyone treats like a piece of shit, and gets way more trouble at their door step than they cause. The way she's portrayed as incapable of learning is pretty insulting to any viewer, but what's even more stupid is the way they use her awful behavior to ineptly try to justify the worst reactions from the remainder of the cast.
>>
>>28155632
Please yes. I'm sure DWM will make this episode not shit, but when peresented with two cakes of different quality the discerning anon says "Sweet. two cakes"
>>
>>28155743
This episode's premise was written by the original staff.
>>
File: its_shit.jpg (19KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
its_shit.jpg
19KB, 500x449px
>>28156172
>>
>>28157401
I just don't know why Meghan went
"Fuck continuity, zombiez!!!" for this episode. Since she also wrote Flutter Brutter's premise for this season which had shows continuity in the core of the story.
>>
>>28154106
Totally this.

I even liked The Cart Before the Ponies, which was pretty hated here. Even with the characters being retarded there, and with a too obvious moral, it was kinda funny. This one was terrible. I couldn't say anything good about this episode and I'd probably watch MMDW again instead of this shit if I had to choose.

The worst part is, the new writer is to blame, but Meghan wrote the premise, and the premise was stupid. It'd have been really difficult to write a good episode with that premise. And Meghan is writing the movie. I'm fucking scared, I don't know what to expect. But I'm losing the hope.
>>
>>28154106
You clearly point out this episode is MMDW again and the people are self absorbed and just simply scream no it isn't because I say so.
Fuck this gay board.
>>
>>28154392
Dash is a Republican, she does wrong she is evil.
Ponk is a Dem, she does wrong it wasn't her fault it was Dash's.
>>
>>28158404
>>28158356
I dont think Meghan is the one that we should blame, i mean, i understand that a premise like this is well... not the best one at the very least, but it could´ve been waaay better than what we got.

A true artist can make a beautifull piece of art from a simple old can they found.
>>
>>28158481
I blame everyone.
I blame Meghan, Big Jim, the writer, the ffagots that approved this atrocity because they think LOL ZOMBIES, THEY WON'T CARE IF THE EPISODE WAS RECYCLED SHIT.
There is no hope left.
>>
>>28154106
>>Rainbow pranking Fluttershy
>>Even when she knew very well that that was a bad idea
>>Raindbow still laughs

Rainbow Dash wanted to prank Fluttershy back in the original prank episode, Pinkie was the one who knew not to prank her, Dash wanted to do it either way

>>28154145
>You do realize Pinkie did the same shit except over the whole episode in Filli Vanilli?

Not the same at all because nothing Pinkie did in Filli Vanilli was "mean", she literally just said "here's what just happened" and it made Fluttershy cry
>>
>>28158481
I'm blaming mostly the writer. He was a complete newfag and obviously he didn't even bother to watch some old episodes to know the characters. Even a 6 yo who watches the show could've written a better episode. This was just atrocious.

But it's not only his fault, someone should've known he wasn't prepared. At the very least someone should've read his script. And while I think Meghan would've written a better episode with her premise, I also think she could've written a better premise. Specially if she didn't know if the writer was going to be able to write a good episode with such a difficult premise. It isn't just one man's fault, and that's what scares me.

>>28158531
>Dash wanted to do it either way
???
>>
>>28158557
>He doesn't watch the show
If you forgot, rewatch griffon the bush off.
>>
>>28158577
I rewatched it past week because I knew it'd be relevant, and that's not true, at all. Dash listened to Pinkie and realized the she shouldn't prank Fluttershy.

"Dash wanted to do it either way" implies that she just decided not to do it while Pinkie was present. Essentially, you're saying that Dash is a complete psychopath that has been planning a prank for four years just to make Fluttershy cry. You tried to defend the episode and somehow you made it even worse.
>>
>>28158608
Not that same anon. However, if Dash knew she shouldn't prank Fluttershy no matter what and still did it anyways, it is some stupid error by part of the whole staff.
They are all guilty of charge. Supposedly everybody checks the scripts, from DHX, Big Jim, Meghan and Hasbro.
So this just show that all of them are nothing more than incompetent idiots.
>>
>>28158608
>"Dash wanted to do it either way" implies that she just decided not to do it while Pinkie was present.
Yeah, that's what happened. Rainbow Dash wanted to but didn't because Pinkie told her not to.

Why is this hard to understand? Dash is a fucking asshole, that's her entire character since S1
>>
>>28158662
Dashfags won't admit to it.
They always have said that if you think she is a cunt then you are more of a cunt.
>>
>>28158662
I'm being serious, Anon. Do you really think that? That's not everyday cuntiness, that's plain evilness. If Dash knew she would hurt Fluttershy and she waited for a chance to do it anyway, that means that she's a literal monster. If Dash doesn't care about Fluttershy's feelings at all, then literally every time she was kind to Fluttershy, she was merely pretending.

If you really think that, at least I finally understand why Dash is so hated. But honestly, I can't understand why would you like ponies that are friends with such despicable character.

>>28158673
I could admit that Dash is cuntish. I won't admit that she's more evil than most of the villains in the show. If that's your headcanon, good for you. For me, that's absolutely insane.
>>
>>28158761
>I'm being serious, Anon. Do you really think that?
Do I think Dash is an asshole and that this is her number one character trait? Yes, I do.
>That's not everyday cuntiness, that's plain evilness
Not really...pranking someone who doesn't want to be pranked for your own amusement while ignoring their feelings is cunty, not evil...evil would be like killing all of Fluttershy's critter friends just to watch her mourn them.
> If Dash knew she would hurt Fluttershy and she waited for a chance to do it anyway, that means that she's a literal monster.
No it means she only cares about herself until other people remind her that she's being selfish....this is literally every Dash moment since S1.
>If Dash doesn't care about Fluttershy's feelings at all, then literally every time she was kind to Fluttershy, she was merely pretending.
No it means she's selfish and always puts her own wants before others, which is what she does.
>>
File: 586004.png (532KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
586004.png
532KB, 1366x768px
>>28158803
No, it's not cunty.

If she had pranked Fluttershy without knowing she'd hurt her, that would've been cunty. And, I mean, she should know it even without Pinkie telling her, but I admit that she's so self-absorbed that she didn't think of it. Anyway, cunty.

If Dash had waited for Pinkie to leave, and she had pranked Fluttershy then, in the Griffon episode, that would've been beyond cunty, that would've been cruel. She would've hurt Fluttershy intentionally, and that's more than just cunty. But one can argue that she would've done it in the heat of the moment, so that's kinda an extenuating circumstance.

But this is like a million times worse. Dash has been waiting for months (?) to get the perfect chance to INTENTIONALLY hurt Fluttershy. That's not cunty, that's plainly evil. This isn't about Dash wanting to have fun, this is about Dash willingly wanting to hurt Fluttershy, and planning it for months. Crimes get more severe punishments if they're planned, because it's morally worse scheming to commit a crime and committing it than just committing it.

And I repeat, INTENTIONALLY hurt Fluttershy, because when she was going to prank her in the Griffon episode, Fluttershy was a random "victim". Dash could've pranked anyone else because she was doing it just for fun. In fact, she pranked other ponies. If she decides to keep Fluttershy as a target, knowing she'd hurt her, that means that she *wants* to hurt her. There's a huge difference between hurting someone doing something without caring about their feelings, and hurting someone knowing you'll hurt them. Maybe the results are the same, but that's the difference between a cunt and a monster. And you're saying that Dash is a monster. I completely disagree.
>>
>>28158931
Yeah but none of that happened because Pinkie told her not to, she would have done it otherwise

Remember when she sold Fluttershy off as a slave for a Daring Do book only to realize she pulled a selfish bitch move AFTER the fact? This is like the number one trope of Rainbow Dash, she is a selfish cunt until she's reminded why that's a bad thing
>>
I bet the new writer didn't even watch any episode from the previous 5 seasons.
>>
>>28158974
>Remember when she sold Fluttershy off as a slave
Exactly, THAT was one of her top cunt moments, I admit it. She should've known that you can't trade your fucking friends for shit, but she was so selfish that she didn't think of it.

But this was completely different. It's not that she didn't know that she could hurt Fluttershy, it's that she KNEW it, and she did it anyway. That changes it completely. That's fucking intentional evilness.

I could give more examples of Dash being insensitive. I can't give any other example of Dash doing something KNOWING she'll hurt someone else.
>>
>>28158983
What would they have told them? That Rainbow Dash is a selfish moron who doesn't care about other people's feelings until she's TOLD to or until something negative happens because of it?

You're a delusional faggot
>>
>>28159013
>KNOWING she'll hurt someone else.
She's a dumbass, all she thinks about is what she wants...she doesn't do these things because she wants to hurt other ponies, she does them because she only cares about herself and doesn't even realize her dumbass actions have an effect on others to begin with, when she does is when she goes "o...sry guise lol". she's a typical narcissist with a healthy dose of dumbass jock, not evil.
>>
>>28159021
>she doesn't do these things because she wants to hurt other ponies, she does them because she only cares about herself and doesn't even realize her dumbass actions have an effect on others to begin with
Yeah, that was exactly my point. Once again, Pinkie told her that she would hurt Fluttershy. Dash knew it and she did it anyway. Dash willingly hurt Fluttershy. That had never happened before, absolutely every other time Dash acted like a cunt (and Trade Ya was a perfect example), she didn't know the effects of their actions. This time she knew. That's what makes the episode absolutely terrible.
>>
>>28159021
Riiiiight. Totally.
>>
>>28159043
New writers don't follow the storyline so they don't know about her progress in empathy and maturity just because this episode was not a character study just a gimmick episode and didn't serve any purpose. It only exists to forget about it unless you're into zombies.
>>
File: bigassbrony.jpg (39KB, 380x419px) Image search: [Google]
bigassbrony.jpg
39KB, 380x419px
>>28159044
Nice rebuttal.

>>28159050
>don't know about her progress in empathy and maturity
Name some examples of this...please, tell me any Rainbow Dash episode or moment where she was shown to have progressed in terms of NOT being a cunt or being selfish, because I can name times she was a selfish cunt all day that span every season of the show
>>
>>28155976
My recut is now finished, iMovie just has to write the Mp4 file.
>>
>>28159082
>any Rainbow Dash episode or moment where she was shown to have progressed in terms of NOT being a cunt or being selfish

Are you serious? That's too easy anon. You might want to walk back that premise.
>>
>>28159082
So is my job now to name episode you haven't watched or ignored or can't bother to remember?
>>
>>28159091
If it's easy then do it

>>28159095
You say that but you have nothing to say
>>
>>28156172
It was probably one of the premises that was rejected by the original staff, only to be dug up by the new ones since it was still better than any of their own.
>>
>>28159131
Because I don't feel like doing extra job for someone else. Especially with six seasons. Just imagine a bunch of episodes where she's the lead or at least has the suporting role, has to act mature, saves someone, is a sister or something. That's supposed to be the job of the writers. Of course I know how it goes. If Dash is perfect the whole episode haters ignore it because there's nothing they can do. If she or any other character doesn't act like an angel for the entire 22 minutes of the episode they're cunts. What impossibly high standards.

And each character goes the same route each season because the show is constructed this way and all haters react the same way to every character and I've seen it all.
>>
>>28159158
Holy fuck, this. An episode with a similar premise in the first season wouldn't have been so out of place. It makes sense.

Besides, remember that Larson said that Rarity Investigates was one of his old premises, and they used it much later. Meghan was a S1 writer. If this was just an old premise, and not something she wrote recently, that gives me hope in the movie.
>>
>>28159131
Ask and ye shall receive. I just wanted to give you a chance to make it more difficult, at present it's child's play.

Whole Episodes Which You Must Never Have Seen:

Hurricane Fluttershy

Wonderbolts Academy

Flight to the Finish

Rainbow Falls

Rarity Investigates

Flutter Brutter

Other things to consider:
Every single time they fight any kind of monster throughout the entire series. You know, when Rainbow invariably launches a full frontal attack on it, more concerned with securing the safety of her friends than with preserving her own life. I might be stretching it a bit, but I think that's pretty unselfish.

Also, characterization is often reinforced with little exchanges. Go rewatch the cold open of Stranger than Fan ficition. See how Rainbow notices that Twilight is getting bummed out by her excitement over the convention. She immediately tones it down and dumps on the con to make Twilight feel better. Contrast this with the first scene between them in S1 E1.
>>
>>28159193
If only there was some outrage because of this episode (bigger than others this season) I''m sure someone would probably give such a statement on twitter. That we shouldn't take it too seriously because it was an old premise and they don't hate any of the characters.
This season might be a hit and miss. I'm not even mad on any of the characters at this point. They're the victims here.
>>
>>28159216
I don't think anything RD does in any of those episodes proves she isn't selfish

> You know, when Rainbow invariably launches a full frontal attack on it, more concerned with securing the safety of her friends than with preserving her own life.
She's a showboat and a thrillseeker, as well as overconfident....her willingness to launch herself into the face of danger to me reflects more her general stupidity and massive ego than it does her need to protect others
>>
>>28155968
Exactly. RD would know by now when she's going too far and she definitely would stop if she told she was going too far.
>>
>>28159270
It's basically a lost S1 episode. I don't want to vilify S1 Dash but this would've made more sense there.
The scheme would still suck though. If there wasn't for episodes like the one with Cheese Sandwich or several others where something special is happening to her I would be sure they don't care about her .
>>
>>28158531
>Justifying what Pinkie did.
You said it yourself. RD would've pranked her regardless. Pinkie knew better. Despite Pinkie knowing better she still fucked with Fluttershy knowing full well how insecure and scared easy.

Seriously rewatch that episode and tell me Pinkie wasn't cruel in that.
>>
>>28159226
>they don't hate any of the characters
Man, I'm one of the anons saying this episode was shit and, honestly, I'll be worried if they had to give a statement like that. I don't think they "hate" any of the characters, and if they ever say "hey, listen, we don't hate any of the fictional horses you're in love with", that would be patronizing and fucking embarrassing.

>>28159264
>saving your friends is a reflection of your stupidity and your ego
Holy fuck, man, I admit it, you got me. Some replies in this thread legitimately made me sad. But you took it too far, this reply definitely proves you're baiting and trying to trigger dashfags. So, thank you, I feel better now. Just, please, the next time don't do this after a bad episode, we already had enough, man.
>>
>>28159300
It'd make sense then. Not to be a full on faustfag, but if she was still on and mlp was still going
Pinkie would still be zany, but know when to be serious.
Fluttershy would stay assertive, not be a total scaredycat and not be a doormat.
RD would still be cocky, but know she isn't perfect and would actually listen to her friends when they told her to stop.
>>
>>28158481
I don't know how the premise or the script looked like for this episode so, I don't think someone should be blamed for their work.

Like>>28159158 said, this episode seemed like it was dug up from the graves of S1 or 2 rejected episodes and it wasn't what some fans including myself was expecting to see after S5, especially from story editor of S2〜5.
>>
>>28154145
>Faust would've
Way to invalidate any opinion you might have had.
Faust left the show 5 years ago and has been absent for over 80% of the show's current run. Trying to rationalize your nostalgia with Faustfaggotry is about as empty a gesture as you can get.
>>
First time I gave an episode 0/10.

The biggest question is, why didn't they explain the WHY?

WHY was Rainbow Dash suddenly so malevolent and evil towards everypony?

WHY were the CMC suddenly foal scouts selling cookies?

WHY did the entire town get together to flip off Rainbow Dash?

WHY was nothing ever explained?
>>
>>28159264
>I don't think anything RD does in any of those episodes proves she isn't selfish

Then I congratulate you, willful ignorance and deliberate misinterpretation on this scale is an impressive feat. If I tried to be in this much denial the cognitive dissonance would probably shatter my mind.

>She's a showboat and a thrillseeker, as well as overconfident....her willingness to launch herself into the face of danger to me reflects more her general stupidity and massive ego than it does her need to protect others

Fascinating. You should find a psychologist to study you, you've constructed an impressively elaborate delusion. This isn't merely a subjective difference in opinion, you've built up a second set of standards for Rainbow Dash solely to deny anything that contradicts your core distaste for her as a character.
>>
File: 1367018257680.png (2KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1367018257680.png
2KB, 168x168px
I thought we watched MLP to escape all the hostility and toxicity in the first place.
>>
>>28159384
Welcome to Season 6.
>>
>>28159264
>She's a showboat and a thrillseeker, as well as overconfident....her willingness to launch herself into the face of danger to me reflects more her general stupidity and massive ego

If that's true, then it would have been needed to be shown in the episode. Not told, shown. Not implied, shown. That's her character, for christ sakes. Literally the only thing that fundamentally needs to be believable.

None of that happened in this episode. The malevolence was simply there. There was no connection to the world or the lore, it was simply broken.
>>
>>28159369
>invalidate
>opinion

I can't make an educated guess on the direction that Faust would've taken the show. Okay there.
I've watched pretty much every fucking show she's done as a kid. I think I can safely assume she'd do a better job developing characters and being more consistent, Whether the episodes would've been better I didn't assume they would just because of her.
Don't be so salty just because my opinion is different from yours that you look for a way to "invalidate" my opinion.
>>
>>28159369
i dont think you know how opinions work anon
>>
File: 12223994.png (142KB, 499x417px) Image search: [Google]
12223994.png
142KB, 499x417px
>>28159401
That's why I'm not waiting for the next Dash episode but the next episode ABOUT Rainbow Dash. When she's treated as an actual protagonist she's incredibly strong it results in one of my favorite moments in the show. Other than that she's like a test subject for le funny episodes without meaning. I'm not taking them seriously. For all we know Dash will have one more episode this season. This time together with Twilight which will be the biggest test. We'll see if they treat Dash as an actual character when paired up with the biggest sacred cow of the show.
>>
My recut of the episode is almost done. The cuts made were an almost three minute cut at the beginning, a 15 second cut during the scene where the townsponies go to see pinkie, and a 30 second cut during the last scene.
>>
>>28159158
The premise sort of works.

Rainbow Dash prank between her and Fluttershy continues until the others begin to intervene on FS behalf pushing RD into a prank war to prove herself. Since she could not back down the others convince Pinkie to help who ends up feeling bad for her rogue pupil so she comes up with the counter prank prank with the entire population of ponyville.

OH SHIT, ZOMBIES.

I dunno it just seems it could of culminated in a show down between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash by a large pit of some sort.
>>
>>28159501
It's sad to know that the citizens of Ponyville don't think too highly of her.
Her fault or not it's pretty lame.
>>
>>28159303
>Seriously rewatch that episode and tell me Pinkie wasn't cruel in that.
Anon, I've watched it a billion times...she was not cruel, not by my standards. All pinkie did was, period, was recite the things that had happened prior...that by my definition is not "fucking with" someone, the only person to blame there for Fluttershy crying is Fluttershy, it was a case of Flutters being oversensitive, not Pinkie being mean

>>28159377
>WHY was Rainbow Dash suddenly so malevolent and evil towards everypony?
Her ego and the fact that she always puts herself before others, same reason she sold Fluttershy into slavery
>WHY were the CMC suddenly foal scouts selling cookies?
Because they are little girls and do little girl things, maybe you're not American but it's very common here in the states not to mention an extremely common trope in animation that all little girls join the girl scouts
>WHY did the entire town get together to flip off Rainbow Dash?
Because they were fucking pissed off at her for pranking them so hard

You're a god damned retard, thanks for proving Dashfags are as dumb as the pony they love

>>28159382
>Fascinating. You should find a psychologist to study you, you've constructed an impressively elaborate delusion. This isn't merely a subjective difference in opinion, you've built up a second set of standards for Rainbow Dash solely to deny anything that contradicts your core distaste for her as a character.
I don't have distaste for Rainbow Dash as a character, that's the funny thing here. I'm just not a Dashfag in denial about her being topcunt and a selfish bitch
>>
>>28159560
>for pranking them so hard

Hard meaning once? At the end they even gave a list for her to follow about when it's acceptable to prank someone. Like an official letter of consent. The entire premise is built on such a fucking non issue it was impossible not to make everyone look petty.
>>
>S1
>Most ponies can take a joke
>Dash listens to Pinkie, the voice of reason, and doesn't prank Fluttershy because she's the sensitive one
>S6
>Literally no one can take a joke
>Dash makes Fluttershy cry and laughs in her face
>Dash doesn't listen to the voice of reason
Dash has gotten worse as a character, and everyone in town is a pretentious prick now. Sequel series in which everyone turns into a villain when?
>>
>>28159593
She hasn't because it's just one episode. In this they don't act as friends and the whole town should be nuked.
But it's just one episode. There will be others where everything is fine. The sho doesn't care about being consistent. It isn't and will never be.
>>
>>28159560
>I don't have distaste for Rainbow Dash as a character
>she's topcunt and a selfish bitch

As expected, when confronted with his delusions the subject doubles down on them, and makes contradictory statements with no self awareness whatsoever. Symptoms fit a highly localized form of Delusional Disorder.
>>
>>28156172
It would've made sense in season one.
>>
File: 237716.jpg (198KB, 1278x990px) Image search: [Google]
237716.jpg
198KB, 1278x990px
My Little Pony: Ruined Since Summer 2012
>>
>>28156172
Did the original staff also write the fart joke?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.