[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rainbow dash pranks fluttershy, which she has known since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1429891112525.png (684KB, 1265x698px) Image search: [Google]
1429891112525.png
684KB, 1265x698px
>rainbow dash pranks fluttershy, which she has known since season 1 is a bad idea
>pranks aren't necessarily meant to be funny on the receiving end, but mostly for those watching
>everyone else tries to convert rainbow dash to their "wholesome christian pranks that are nice for everybody"
>the fact that this whole episode is literally the same thing as the mysterious mare do well
this tv show is becoming the next sponge bob or fairly odd parents, reusing plots and breaking continuity.
>>
As long as the show has cute ponies doing cute things like pretending they're dead to terrify their friend and make her think she killed them I'll keep watching it.
>>
>>28153271
>what is character development
>what was season 5 episode 21
>breaking continuity
the only part that broke continuity was the m5 not enjoying her pranks. last time they all had a chuckle after they realized it was a prank. this time all of them except ponk were no fun allowed.
>>
>>28153405
>what was season 5 episode 21
"it's no fun for me to see my friends feel like they're in danger, even if I know they're not. I really don't like it. It's just not my cup of tea "
Season 5. Episode 21. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>28153428
but she can handle it now. not enjoying it and having it break her are two different things.
>>
>>28153455
Are you serious? Honestly, are you serious? Are you literally ignoring the message in the episode you used as a example two fucking posts ago?
>>
Fuck off, OP
>>28153170
>>
>>28153487
season 1
YOU CANT PRANK FLUTTERSHY, SHES SO SENSITIVE
season 5
DAMN FLUTTERSHY YOU SCARY
>>
>>28153507
the idea is the same, but the prompt is different. that OP is pointing out one flaw, this OP is asserting that the show is declining because of its flaws
>>
>>28153521
"Moving goalposts", the movie!
Literally kill yourself, I'm not the OP, I've never said anything about S1 not character development. You pointed Scare Master to defend this episode, I said that, according to Scare Master, Fluttershy was OOC af in this episode. And since your previous example is proved to be shit, suddenly you decide to discuss S1. Fuck you.
>>
>>the same thing as the mysterious mare do well

People keep saying this and I wonder whether they even watched MMDW or not.
MMDW was about M5 being OOC as fuck, backstabbing their so call 'friend' Dash, who was doing good things saving other ponies, for a stupid reason "Don't attention whoring"
Fuck that. She saved so many lives and you gals are triggered by her attention whoring, really?

While in this episode Dash clearly deserved it. Not only she totally ignored Pinkie's warning about not to prank Fluttershy, but also did a shitty joke on Twilight that no one found it funny.

And there are people who keep saying these two episode are the same thing.
How come a story about good guy got fucked up and a story about bad guy got what they deserved the same thing?
>>
>>28153778
>dash is a cunt
>friends notice she's a cunt
>friends act like cunts to get dash to stop being a cunt
the problem is not how well the plots were, the problem is that they are too similar
>>
>>28153271
>the fact that this whole episode is literally the same thing as the mysterious mare do well

And how about AJ episodes? they are all the same, but no one gives a fuck.

Chill out, OP
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>28153778
>this episode was better because a character that was a hero in MMDW now is an unlikeable cunt
>>
>>28153875
Except when in MMDW, Dash was not a cunt.

Yeah she was attention whoring, but still she was doing good things. Some people do good out of motivation of getting famous, though I don't think getting famous is the only motivation Dash had in that episode, I don't think there's anything wrong with that as long as she did great. She just enjoyed the effect of being a hero a bit too much, and that does not qualify a cunt. A cunt does good things only when other people can see. Dash wasn't a hypocrite like that in MMDW.
That episode make M5 looks like they were just jealous about Dash getting all the fame she clearly deserved. They were the real cunts in that episode.
>>
>>28153306
this
>>
>>28153942
You got a problem with that statement or you got a problem with reading comprehension?

MMDW was shit because it taught a life lesson about being humble in the worst way we can imagine.
And why can't Dash being a hero back then and an unlikeable cunt now? Dash clearly have these two traits in her character.
>>
File: really.png (244KB, 345x340px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
244KB, 345x340px
>>28153585
>You pointed Scare Master to defend this episode
yes, as in fluttershy isnt a scared little pussy shitstain like she once was, therefore she can handle being pranked even if she doesnt enjoy it. and she was.

why are you so angry?
>>
>>28153942
>doge

I thought summer was over.
>>
>>28153935
fuck off frogposter
>>
>>28153271
Wwll, it was written by someone who probably didn't watch a single episode of the show anyway.
>>
File: 1387837.jpg (38KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1387837.jpg
38KB, 640x430px
>>28154204

>frogposter

So i guess you never heard about Chuck Jones, don't you
>>
>>28153271

>rainbow dash pranks fluttershy, which she has known since season 1 is a bad idea

Rainbow doesn't learn from her mistakes, she has a learning disability there's even an episode about it.
>>
File: Smoking is Cool - Looney Toons.gif (463KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking is Cool - Looney Toons.gif
463KB, 500x363px
>>28155374

Here, take this.
>>
>>28153935
>they are all the same, but no one gives a fuck.
Enough people complained that they actually didn't even allow AB or Big Mac to have an appearance in her episode this season. Comfy Apple family episodes were killed by complaining.
>>
It's basically shit writing by people who haven't even seen very many of the episodes. RD has known since S1 that pranking Fluttershy is a bad idea, and doesn't do it. Why the rest of them all of a sudden find pranks not funny when they did in S1 is kind of dumb as well.
>>
File: doge thinks you're an idiot.jpg (255KB, 1500x1665px) Image search: [Google]
doge thinks you're an idiot.jpg
255KB, 1500x1665px
>>28154101
>Dash was a hero and a cunt
>now she's only a cunt
>that's character development
>>
>>28157147
The dumber people here think calling any widely disliked change "character development" makes them clever.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.