[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Season 1 >"You can't prank Fluttershy, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: alolan costanza.png (288KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
alolan costanza.png
288KB, 394x370px
>Season 1
>"You can't prank Fluttershy, she's too sensitive!"
>Season 6
>Dash ruthlessly pranks Fluttershy with no remorse
>>
>>28153170
How dare Fluttershy be held to the same standard of learning to grow as an individual like everyone else.
>>
the episode was shit
>>
>>28153170
Pinkie Pie said that to Dash
I don't think Dash cared though
>>
>>28153170
>the writer didn't even care for watching the only episode related to this one
>people will defend this
M-muh cute ponies doing cute things.
>>
File: image.png (389KB, 642x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389KB, 642x687px
Is calls "character development", is one reason for why, the show is great
>>
GOOD THING CHARACTERS DON'T CHANGE AND BECOME MORE ASSERTIVE HERP DERP HERP I'M OP AND I SUCK COCKS
>>
"The ponies revenge was overkill"
>Dash made Fluttershy cry, she deserved it!

"Dash pranking Fluttershy was OOC"
>That's character development!!

K.
>>
>>28153182
>>28153230
>>28153235

Except Fluttershy was still scared as shit and clearly uncomfortable with the whole thing. They also established just last season in Scare Master that Fluttershy simply doesn't like being scared or scaring other ponies and that this is a perfectly OK thing.
>>
>>28153170
>i literally did not see season 5 episode 21
>>
>>28153263
So, you're saying it's justified after the "prank" Fluttershy played on the mane 5?
>>
>>28153287

I'm saying Dash should have known not to prank Fluttershy. They've established that it's not a character flaw of Fluttershy, but a personality trait she's entitled to have.
>>
>>28153287
yes. shes not the giant pussy she once was. shes more assertive, shes not as afraid of crowds, and apparently shes not afraid to prank dash. she doesnt like it, but it didnt actually cause any harm.
>>
>>28153287
>8:30 to 13:30
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLkc-G9kwY
>>
>>28153461
Quality bump there.
>>
>>28153304

dash is a canon cunt, why whould she care
>>
File: c3c.png (253KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
c3c.png
253KB, 500x375px
>>28153170
So much for the Assertiveness Fluttershy had in the previous seasons.
>>
>>28153548
>if I pretend dash as a character has been completely static and is still the exact same as in season 1, then it all makes sense
>especially if I ignore episodes like hurricane Fluttershy, Flutter Brutter, etcetera

Nice shitpost.
>>
>>28153591
but anon, she was assertive, she told rainbow dash why what she did was wrong and also comunicated with the girls.
being assertive does not changes your fears all that much.

...cunt...
>>
>>28153170
It's almost like Fluttershy isn't supposed to be burst-into-treats terrified of the smallest little bitty thing anymore.
>>
>>28153170
nobody said the episodes were IN ORDER, george
what? the cutie marks? cmon those are non-canon and terrible.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.