[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Anon >Miss Cheerilee has trusted you to lock up the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 23

File: image.png (650KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650KB, 1280x853px
>Be Anon
>Miss Cheerilee has trusted you to lock up the library after school closes
>Before you leave you notice something strange
>You think you can hear someone crying in one of the book aisles
>You investigate and find the school bully, Sunset Shimmer laying on the ground in her sleepwear
>She tells you this is the only place she has to sleep and begs you to not tell anyone
What do?
>>
>unzips dick
>>
>rape
>>
>>28152711
Praise EQG for being a flawless series, obviously.
Shimmer is the best of them all, but they are all great in it.
>>
>>28152711
How big is the library, is it like Pagemaster status?
Am I going to find coffee cans of her waste while I'm giving the library a once over before locking up?
>>
File: 1455576018901.jpg (27KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1455576018901.jpg
27KB, 333x333px
>>28152711
>Tell her I won't tell anyone else and that there's no need to cry
>Tell her she can crash at my place if she wants
>She refuses and calls me names of course
>Tell her that's what I expected
>Build a book bed next to hers
>Tell her I won't let her be lonely anymore, whether she likes it or not
>She goes fully bully mode mixed with I don't need your pity nonsense, her rage filling the otherwise silent library
>At least she isn't crying anymore
>>
>>28152758
>you will never find Sunset's piss bottles

Why even live?
>>
File: image.png (645KB, 1024x1039px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645KB, 1024x1039px
>>28152942
(Why)
>>
>>28152711
I would probably ask her why she's sleeping here and ask what's wrong. After a long talk about how she got where she is, I would try to convince her to return to Equestria and make amends with Celestia. It would pain me to see her go, but it would have been better for her if she left back to Equestria before the events of EG 1
>>
>>28153328
>implying the average person would believe her
>>
File: 1456196807548.png (460KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1456196807548.png
460KB, 2500x2500px
>>28153328
Shit if I heard her story I would do everything I can to destroy the portal.
I don't fucking care what the "right" thing to do in this situation is.
Sunny will be mine forever, whatever it takes.
>>
>>28153418
>Not wanting what's best for her and what makes her happy
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, its yours.
This is a nice prompt. I might do a green on this. If I do. I'll post it in the Shimmer thread
>>
>>28153437
But this is a Shimmer thread
>>
File: pagemaster.webm (2MB, 672x364px) Image search: [Google]
pagemaster.webm
2MB, 672x364px
>>28152758
>is it like Pagemaster status?

>pick up one of Shimmer's furniture books
>"Anon, don't!"
"So what kind of books do you find comfiest to sleep onOH HOLY SHIT"
>>
File: 1450120721758.png (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450120721758.png
357KB, 1280x720px
>>28153437
>If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, its yours.
No, fuck that shit. I'd rather engineer a devious plot of the most abhorrent kind than to take the risk.
>>
>>28153587
Rather selfish
>>
>>28153610
Sure it is, altruism can only go so far. And we're not talking about a small thing here, if I had the chance to get Sunny I'd do way worse things than just being an egoistical dirtbag.
>>
>>28152942
I need this
>>
>>28152711
>In all honesty this is not something you had ever come to believe either possible nor remotely believable.
>Sunset Shimmer is not a name that goes unrecognized by the students of CHS.
>It is usually spoken in no more than a whisper, less it summon her and hell follows.
>But now, it carries your confusion and disbelief.
"Sunset, what do you mean? Did your parents kick you out for the night?"
>Emotion flashes over her face in a myriad of features -regretful tears stream thinly down her cheeks, a furrowed brow full of passionate rage, a bite of the lower lip that is just weak enough not to draw blood, the characteristic flush of red embarrassment and shame- all of which you can hardly place on such a fearsome girl whose eyes so often reflect hidden demons rather than pain.
>She inhales deeply, collecting herself in front of her unexpected visitor before standing straight, turning into the imposing figure that she usually is.
>"I don't have a home. That is what I mean."
>The statement is an acrid, unpleasant thing to hear anyone say, but coming from this girl. whose tears ignore the brave act she is trying to play and fall silently like mountain springs, it is suddenly much harder to swallow.
>You know from the harshness of her words not to question what she says, to accept it blindly, and you do, but you want to debunk her truth if only to avoid the wave of discomfort that it brings.
>Speech however, fails you, and you stand there, fixated on the stained pillow on which she must have buried her face on countless occasions, trying to have it soak up her sadness during her hidden moments of vulnerability.
>"Please. Don't tell this to anyone."
>She words it like a plea yet her voice is harsh and threatening, her dark self seeping through the layers of loneliness.
>>
>>28155134
>Her hands tighten around her arms as she holds the blanket between the two of you -perhaps because of some sense of decency, maybe in a subconscious attempt to shield her true self- all the while staring with unnecessary anger.
>You don't dare raise your voice higher than her.
"How long?"
>"Since I got into this school."
>You can't place the exact day in which she appeared, but a quick estimate of when you begun to recognize her name is enough to deepen the pity that you feel for her.
>It is, no matter the exact amount, a time too long for any teenager to go without a home.
>What could prompt her to live like this?
>Had she become the victim of a nameless tragedy and left with nothing but her own warmth and sorrow?
>She takes a step forward and her oppressing presence cause you to hold your breath like a child.
>"Go on now. Forget that you saw me."
>You can understand her desire to keep such living conditions a secret, you imagine that if you were in her position you would do so as well, but in this moment you refuse to ignore her plight.
>Thinking of your home, the empty one to which you were about to head back to after finishing your business at the school's library, gives you a bold and compassionate idea that you are swift to share with the homeless girl.
"Listen, I-"
>She cuts you off instantly.
>"No. Whatever it is you want, forget it. You don't get to make any deals here, do you understand me?"
>Another step, and this time she takes a hand from her arm to the collar of your shirt, pulling you close to her, forcing you to meet the suffocating flames behind her eyes.
>"If you think you can blackmail me, then I'm pleased to tell you that you'll get a very different thing coming."
>She tussles you once, before addressing you again in the same manner in which she would a weak girl whose lunch money she had just taken.
>"Have I made myself clear?"
>>
>>28155140
>Not a moment after she finishes, she pushes you away from her as if you were a specially bothersome vermin.
>Fortunately, the motion doesn't carry enough strength to make you lose your balance and so you stumble only slightly and compose yourself fairly quickly.
"That was never my intention."
>She is taken aback by that, an expression of shock flashes and is replaced by a weary regard of your face.
>"Then what do you want?"
>You understand that it is a long shot, both because she might consider that you are trying to take advantage of her and because her pride might come in the way of her accepting your yet unspoken suggestion.
>Grasping an opportunity to consider your thoughts, you tidy the clothes that Sunset had left uncharacteristically disheveled and then breath deeply.
"Hear me out for a moment, alright?"
>She holds your gaze for a couple of seconds before nodding in approval.
"I have no interest in blackmailing you or making you feel uncomfortable. I am no bully. What I am is concerned about the way in which you are living here. This isn't right for anyone your age and I hope that you realize that."
>Her posture denotes a growing irritation towards you and your delay at making your point clear.
"So perhaps, if you are interested, I could offer you a proper room. At least for a while."
>She scoffs and smirks, amused by the situation.
>"You want me share a warm bed with you?"
"No, no, nothing like that. We don't know each other that way."
>"Then what is it?"
"My parents moved out of the country and left the house in my care until we get a buyer for it."
>"You must be such a diligent little boy."
>She holds her tongue once you cross your arms, tired of her unwelcomed comments.
"I am offering you the guest room. It's got two pairs of bunk beds which is infinitely better than sleeping on the floor. So you can keep up the bad-girl act or you can consider it."
>"What would you be getting out of this? And don't you dare-"
>>
>>28155146
This is damn good and very in character with her cynical attitude. When are we getting more?
>>
>>28155146
>This time it is you who gets to cut her mid-sentence.
"All you have to do is keep the place clean and follow some house rules."
>"I don't do well with rules."
"Neither do I with those who try to take advantage of my generosity. I feel for you Sunset, I really do, you shouldn't be sleeping here, even if you are a bully, but I can't help you unless you want me to. This is up to you."
>A moment passes without her saying anything.
>She just looks at her pathetic excuse for a bed, seeing in it every shameful night she spent like an animal.
>Weak, helpless, deprived of the comforts that she deserves.
>You catch her grinding her teeth with a fury that you can't place, memories of Celestia come to Sunset and she trembles in rage.
>It was never your intention to get her so riled up and you are about to say something when she turns sharply towards you, pressing an authoritarian finger on your chest.
>"We are going to get things straight, first. You have your rules, I'll have mine. And you don't get to say a word to anyone about this.
>"You don't touch me. You don't invade my personal space. You don't boss me around and you sure as hell don't get to be my boyfriend."
"Like I said before, that was never my intention."
>She remains there, challenging you with her eyes, trying to get you to break and say that it is all just a trick, but when the seconds roll on and she sees nothing of what she is looking for, she relaxes and distances herself from you.
>"Wait for me outside the library, I need to change first."
>You smile, lift a hand to place reassuringly on her shoulder only to stop inches away from her.
>That would break her first rule.
>Keeping to your part of the arrangement, you bury your hands into your pockets and walk away.
"Don't take too long, I'm kind of hungry."
>Her voice, meek and gentle, comes from the darkness of the aisle.
>"Would you mind sharing?"
>You don't think any sane man would.
"Only if you keep me waiting for too long."
>>
File: image.gif (397KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
397KB, 500x267px
>>28155312
>>
File: 1462831317889.jpg (187KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462831317889.jpg
187KB, 1024x1024px
>>28155312
It hurts not having more
>>
>>28155373
Wrote it on the fly as soon as I saw the prompt, didn't really know if it was going to be any good or if it would have any direction beyond this
>>
>>28155395
I like it, if you feel like expanding it and continuing. I wont complain
>>
>>28155395
You can't just leave us hanging
>>
>>28155395
This is pretty good mate. Keen going
>>
File: 1470099361919.gif (69KB, 254x278px) Image search: [Google]
1470099361919.gif
69KB, 254x278px
>>28155447
>>28155473
>>28155560
Why do I always fall prey to my own creations?

I'll consult with Phil Collins and Billy Idol, see what they have to say about it
Might take this as a chance at a rework of one of my greens
>>
bumping for sunset eventually warming up to Anon
>>
>>28155312
>The drive home is viced with silence.
>You concentrate on the road and its every hassle whilst Sunset is lost either in thought or in the dark streets and the dull shine of their lights.
>The radio and the sound of classic tunes come to mind only to be held in place as you dwell on Sunset finding it an intrusion of her peace and the welcomed miscommunication.
>Hopefully you didn't let some kind of misguided kindness cloud your otherwise rational mind and put you into quite a predicament.
>Surely, you'll both end warming up to each other instead of keeping your interactions brisk and unpleasant which would quickly become a nuisance when discussing chores and otherwise simple considerations in a household.
>You try not to think so far ahead, it is meaningless in case she finds her stay to be disagreeable.
>This is the first time you've drove with a girl by your side and the implications of bringing her to your home unwillingly turn the experience into something other than what it truly is.
>Questions and trepidation crawl under your skin, the sweat on your palms the guilty symptom of your abrupt change.
>Suddenly, things that have no place in the forefront of you mind flood you, unwelcomed yet unstoppable.
>Did you leave any unclean dishes out?
>Are there piece of casual clothing thrown about the living room?
>Should you make something elaborate for dinner?
>Pop open some wine?
>The neon red of the cars in front dulls your nervousness but it isn't until Sunset speaks that you reach anything resembling mental tranquility.
>"So, what kind of guy offers shelter to the school's queen and asks for nothing in return?"
>This you can deal with.
"An honest one. I don't really want anything from you Sunset, I'm just doing this because it didn't sit right with me to have you spending every night in the floor. Besides, I just happen to have some room."
>"So you've told me, but I still can't wrap my mind around you."
"Is it that difficult for you to believe?"
>>
>>28155983
Dump
>>
>>28156866
>She doesn't answer.
"Look, if you need a reason then just think of this as some kind of deal. I do good by you, you do good by somebody else."
>"I won't be owing shit to anyone."
"Then just accept it for what it is. No need to be so worked up over it."
>"It just doesn't make any sense. You aren't supposed to do things for others unless you gain something in exchange. I just can't figure out what you'll get from this.
>"Though if you are looking for popularity or -goodness forgive you- anything sexual, then I'll just have to break your kind heart. And a couple of other body parts."
"If that is what you really think then let me tell you how sorry I am that you do. The more you talk, the more you sound like a girl who needs-"
>You lock your jaw and refrain from continuing that sentence.
>"Who needs what?"
"Nevermind."
>She clicks her tongue, resuming her observation of the world beyond the window.
>The tenseness of the conversation is successful in dispelling your unfounded worries and the remainder of the ride finds you back to your usual, collected self.
>Ten more minutes pass until you reach your house, whereupon you use the electronic garage door opener.
>With mechanical dexterity, the door lifts and you drive through.
>Sunset is the first to get out of the car while you the door closes.
>You turn off the car, grab your stuff from the backseat (the girl had refused to leave her belongings out of sight), and then follow.
>She spent a moment inspecting the garage and all the boxes, tools, and miscellaneous junk that your parents had left behind and which really had no place anywhere else in the house.
>Watching her reminds you of a curious child who can't help itself from examining everything that happens to be new or unfamiliar to it.
>Had she always been in the streets?
>You call out to her and she snaps out of her peculiar thoughtfulness.
>>
>>28156878
I need MOAR god damn it
>>
>>28156878
>Together, the two of you cross into the living room and you go straight for the bottom floor bathroom, leaving your backpack on the sofa.
>Sunset, naturally, chooses to stay behind,
>You wash your hands, face, and then make your way to the kitchen, ready to get busy with dinner.
"Make yourself at home. Anything you might like for dinner?"
>"Are you my maid or my host?"
"Just asking. No need to be so snarky after asking me to share."
>That seems to push through her hard exterior, seemingly turning her back to the vulnerable girl.
>"Do you have spaghetti? I'd really like that."
>If anything, her tastes are easy to deal with.
>You point her to the TV's control and tell her to watch whatever she likes before you disappear into the kitchen.
>Sunset takes the opportunity to check the details of the house and its furniture.
>She eyes the wall-mounted television, then the strange setup of the home theater speakers with two next to the TV and two on the corners of a sideboard behind the sofa.
>This last one is a three seat sofa, big enough to pass for a bed were one to ditch the small decorative pillows and get a proper one.
>The bright, white walls are all bare of portraits and family photographs, the only one such article can be found on the brown, hardwood sideboard upon which sit a single framed picture of you and your parents, a marble duck, and the speaks.
>Sunset is rather awestruck by the tidiness of the room and the care that must have been put in keeping it spotlessly clean.
>Instantly, she wonders if you invited her over only to have her act as a maid, which only helps to irritate her.
>Acting only out of a desire to spite you, she kicks off her boots, gathers some pillows by one of the sofa's arms, and lays ostentatiously there, as if she were a princess to be fawned and cared for.
>Minutes go by with her watching the TV and giving out soft sighs of comfort while you concentrate on the sauce and set the table for the evening.
>>
>>28157025
You're using a lot of words I rarely (if at all) see in greens around here, I like it
Do you have a background in English or write as a hobby?
>>
>>28157060
Write as a hobby but started posting green very recently
>>
>>28157025
Just started reading. Great start so far, writefriend. I am now lurking this thread to see where it goes
>>
>>28157025
>Your total disregard for her behavior causes Sunset to lift her head over the backrest and search for you, finding you laboring diligently in the kitchen.
>It is so strange to her that you are doing this without any thoughts over compensation.
>Had you really extended her such an invitation out of the goodness of your heart?
>That doesn't sound right.
>Perhaps she had done you wrong once, picked on you during recess or forced you to give her your lunch money on the threat of public ridicule, pressed one of your friends or even a relative into doing her homework.
>For all she knows, this could be an elaborated plan for revenge.
>Yet the more she pondered this, the more she realized she could not place you as one of her targets.
>She recognized you almost immediately when you came across her in the library, you were a usually quiet boy with an average academic record and, before your most recent encounter, she had always thought of you as shy and uninteresting.
>Now she concludes that it wasn't shyness but a maturely reserved personality.
>You kept to yourself but weren't an laughable chewtoy like that Fluttershy girl.
>Intrigued, she gets off the couch and tiptoes to the kitchen, peeking over to watch you.
>She finds you whistling, concentrated in your work, and carrying every action with an air close to professionalism.
>You are indeed much more mature in your behavior than the rest of the rabble at school, and a far more interesting piece than Flash Sentry.
>If she plays her cards right, she could have much to gain from this deal.
>Ditching the ridiculous eavesdropping, she walks casually towards you.
>You catch sight of her and wave lightly.
"It shouldn't be long now. Why don't you head to the table?"
>She does so without hesitation and serves herself a glass of water.
"You can take a shower after dinner. I have clean towels and everything."
>"Why? So you can peek through the keyhole like a pervert?"
"So you can take proper care of yourself."
>>
>>28157171
Wow, she is hella cynical in this.
>>
>>28157171
>"I thought I'd made myself clear. No bossing around."
"And I must insist that while you are my guest, you'll follow the rules of the house. Besides, you can lock the door and cover the keyhole with a towel or something if you are so paranoid."
>You pick a couple of clean plates from the dish rack and fill them generously.
>The aroma of the hot sauce fills the air and tickles the nose playfully.
>Sunset ravages into her food as soon as she is free to do so.
>You have no hurry however, and take your time enjoying every bite.

Gonna cut it here guys, I'm fucking tired as fuck and my brain is melting with every word I write.
Should continue tomorrow morning or afternoon, depending on how available I am.
Glad you enjoyed it so far!
>>
>>28157228
I thought it would suit bully sunset during the first day or so, at least until she realizes that she can be open with Anon and trusts him a little bit more.
>>
>>28157233
Doing good work picking this up. Looks like a decent story so far; just don't rush it on whatever happens between the two of them!
>>
>>28157233
In what country do you live in where your locks are so outdated that you can see through the whole?
>>
>>28157278
South America.
>>
>>28157288
I see. May I ask the country?
>>
>>28157300
Argentina.
>>
Oh boy, yet ANOTHER human general
>>
>>28157305
You wouldn't happen to be in Bs As to, right, fellow horsefucker?
>>
>>28157319
Too*
>>
>>28157319
N-No... w-what makes you think that?

>>28157316
>prompt thread is a general
Okay.
>>
>>28157305
Oh, so you're way down there.
They say South America has the fastest growing bronie population
>>
>>28157333
Because i live in Mardel and if there's anything outdated in the world, it is to be found in our country
Also it's 4am
>>
>>28157346
I'm living in the tech capital of NA. Feels great mate. Nothing is outdated here.
>>
>>28157346
Yeah, dont remind me
My brain is in worst state than a human after a sexual encounter with The Thing.

>>28157339
>argentina is white
>>
>>28157360
>>argentina is white
Um... cool. What does that have to do with their rising bronie population?
>>
>>28157373
Read bronie as brownie...
Ignore all post after green, I really need to get some sleep
>>
>>28157381
Lmao. Sorry for the confusion mate. But yeah, I was refering to fans of mlp. Not people with brown skin.
Good night friend
>>
File: sunset giggle.png (255KB, 637x494px) Image search: [Google]
sunset giggle.png
255KB, 637x494px
>>28157233

Anon
Anon
Hear me out
Get a FIMFiction account if you don't already have one and start writing there.
As well as here if you want. This is the kind of story that could turn into one of those 100 000 word romance novels that occasionally appear on there, if done right and expanded.
>>
>>28152942
>every shitty fanfic ever written
>>
These wicked ways that I've engaged in, such a gamble, because I could speak the truth and I know the world would unravel, wait... that's a bit ambitious.
>>
>>28158240
No one seems to appreciate poetry on this site.
>>
>>28158250
To appreciate poetry you have to be able to appreciate sacrifice
>>
File: 1409654297507.jpg (71KB, 611x545px) Image search: [Google]
1409654297507.jpg
71KB, 611x545px
>We are here, speaking with the whitest man of Argentina.
>>
>>28155146
>"My parents moved out of the country and left the house in my care until we get a buyer for it."
Do people actually do this? Just fucking leave their children alone in another country? Cause this sounds like child abandonment and illegal as shit.
>>
>>28158586
i'm not american but i think it's not really that often. why would parents move away without taking their children with them?

however, most greentext stories need some setups that remove parents from the equation so ~80% of them have some "my parents are away longtime" or "my parents work long hours and are never there" or "i live alone because my parents have jobs elsewhere" stuff to clear the stage for the teenage drama interactions.
>>
File: Sunset_Crawling.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Crawling.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>28157233

YOU BETTER GIVE ME MORE SUNSET SPAGHETTI MOTHERFUCKER, IM WAITING.
>>
>>28158586

No joke, my parents are divorced and my father is on business travel, from 17 to graduation and now college I have been doing things on my own. I like it and my fathers stops by at least once every 2 months. My friends, especially senior year were really jealous and always wanted to come over and do stuff at "my" house. Its not that abnormal, besides my father calls me every weekend and if I don't answer he sends my grandmother to come check on me. Not that hard so long as your not a degenerate teenager.
>>
>>28153418
Why not just follow her to equestria
>>
>>28158515
>even his shirt is 11:59 black
>>
>>28152942
But where are the eggs?
>>
>>28159332
Incubating inside of Shimmy, of course. I think it'll be about six months until they hatch.
>>
File: 1457292453469.png (103KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457292453469.png
103KB, 700x1000px
>>28159332
>>28159352
that's a top greentext right there. someone should write it
>>
>>28158586
It actually happened to one of my friends. His parents left for Europe and, seeing as he was getting old enough to live alone, left him the house. He was free to go with them but since he was undecisive about it, they simply told him to figure out what he wanted to do after high school. Once he chose to stay, they sold the house and used some of the money to buy him an apartment. His parents would visit regularly and he'd fly to Europe during summer break.
It sounds weird but I thought it was pretty cool for the setting. Besides, it will later add the looming shadow of Anon possibly leaving everything behind, including Sunset.
Also, this.>>28158657
>>
bump
>>28157233
This is a great green, anon. Keep going!
>>
Bump
I hope writefag returns soon.
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 200x261px
Things are coming along nicely
>>
>>28153797
She'll just run away from you in the human world so why bother?
>>
>>28160996
>>
>you will never suck on her toes when she's dead asleep

Why live
>>
>>28152711
Take a shit on her bed. There's literally nothing she can do about it.
>>
>>28162001
>her bucking instincts kick in
>>
>>28162009
Her bed is made of books. She will just replace the book you shit on.
>>
>>28153554
I miss that movie
>>
>>28162198
>implying you wouldn't be rock hard after a few kicks in the stomach
>>
>>28157400
Oh no, Sunset, you are NOT doing this to me.
I already promised you a huge, three-parter adventure fic and I am not going to allow you to push me into turning this into another one of my massive projects.
I love you girl, but you gotta level with me here.
You greedy, little beauty.

>>28158722
>>28159992
>>28160996
>>28161523
Papa's in the house!
Word processor: Online.
Conditions for green production: Optimal.
Music: Philip Bailey, Phil Collins - Easy Lover.
Spaghetti Status: Served.
>>
>>28157233
>Her appetite keeps her occupied for the duration of the contents of her plate to which she constantly expresses overwhelming gusto.
>It is amusing to watch someone else dig into your cooking, and the fact that it is a girl only heightens the pride that soars through you.
>She is done long before you get to finish half of your serving and she extends the empty dish towards you, red stains painting the corners of her bright grin.
>"Can I have some more?"
>You fulfill her request with a smile, content with her current demeanor, and she thanks you profusely before stuffing her face with the homemade pasta.
>Dinner proceeds without any conversation, at least not until Sunset lays back on the chair, balancing on its back legs and massaging her now full belly.
>"That was delicious. I'll give it to you, you know how to treat me right."
>You chuckle; she pushes her plate away.
"Didn't expect you to like it so much. I'm no chef, but a guy learns how to cook when he leaves alone."
>"About that. How come you are left a house and car all for yourself?"
>It is a subject you had expected her to bring up and the answer is, if anything, a simple one.
>You go for your glass, take a sip of sparkling water, and explain in short pauses between bites.
"My dad was offered an administrative position in Germany along with a hefty raise and all the benefits of said position. It was a great offer and, unwilling to let such an opportunity go to waste, he accepted. Of course, there was the matter of selling this house and my studies, both current and future.
"We all talked about it and since I was indecisive about the direction I wanted to take in my life, it was agreed that I would be allowed to stay here for the remained of my high school years. I withdraw money from a shared bank account which I use for food, other necessities, and anything I fancy. Within reason.
"Once school is over I'll sell this house and either join them in Germany or buy myself an apartment here."
>>
>>28163698
>sparkling water
why is anon a faggot in this
>>
>>28163721
FUCK! I forgot that sparkling water is just a fancy name for soda.
Ignore sparkling. Think of it as clear water.
>>
File: 1461553909174.png (718KB, 4037x4476px) Image search: [Google]
1461553909174.png
718KB, 4037x4476px
>>28163743
You guys call soda, sparkling water? Not even pop like in Europe? That's pretty faggot, Anon. Good story though.
>>
>>28163786
In Argentina, soda is sparkling water and gaseosa is soft/pop drink.
>>
>>28163805
Than what do you call actual sparkling water? Fizzy water?
This is just like the Canadian bacon dilemma.
>>
>>28163822
We call it soda, agua con gas, agua gasificada, or agua de sifon.
>>
>>28163698
>She speaks with a tinge of envy which you easy catch.
>"Sounds like your life is perfect."
>You cling your tableware and it reverberates accusatorily in the silence.
"I try to keep busy, otherwise it gets quite lonely in here."
>"Yeah, guess I understand."
>You continue eating while Sunset seems to be preoccupied studying her feet beneath the table with a look of gloom.
>Hoping to further the conversation and get a little bit of insight on her, you lift your eyes to her and ask.
"Do you want to share what happened to you?"
>Her glare smothers your expectations.
>She gets off the table in one jerky motion and heads back to the sofa.
>You instantly regret prodding her with such a sensitive topic, chastising yourself mentally for being a fool.
>Sunset stops half way.
>"Where's the bathroom?"
>You point her towards the upstairs one in case she wishes to shower and she disappears into the house, leaving you alone to finish your dinner in silence.
>Once done, you carry everything off the table like if it were more of a burden that what it actually is.
>Her outburst should not affect you in such a way and yet you find it impossible to ignore.
>Again, the anxieties of the car return, hounding you like wild dogs.
>You wash the dishes, set them on the rack, and then search the fridge for a beer.
>It is cold and soothing to your heart.
>The sound of the shower seeps through the upstairs floor, reaching your ears in a filtered, low droning.
>Seems like you did the right thing.
>The cushioned sofa and "The Transporter 2" keep you entertained half an hour while you wait for her to finish.
>You do not hear her approach and upon realizing that she is standing just a few feet away -hair wrapped in a towel and wearing the pair of pajamas you had met her with- you can't help but stare, caught off-guard by her enticing form.
>She frowns and covers her chest with her arms; you clear your throat.
"Everything alright?"
>"Just came to ask where I'll be spending the night."
>>
>>28164165
>High school
>Beer
Lucky bastard. I still got 2 years till can drink legally in the U.S.
I can get drafted and die for my country but I can't drink.
>>
>>28164245
They don't legally allow it here either, but nobody really gives a shit as long as you pay for it.
>>
>>28164165
>You guide her to the guest bedroom, a usually vacant room with two bunk beds pressed against the side walls.
>A night table with a lava lamp and a worn copy of Daniel Steel's Wanderlust sit beneath the only window, the shutters and curtains are closed tightly.
>The air is heavy with the smell of stagnation but it quickly dissipates, though you believe that it will take longer for the sheets to get rid of it.
>Sunset examines the beds, test the resistance of the mattresses and picks the bottom right one, setting her backpack and clothes on the one above and her boots at the foot.
"Feel free to open the windows, lock the door, or read that old thing. If you need anything, my room's at the end of the hall and to the right. Do knock before entering though."
>She sets her hair free, shaking her head as she does so, letting it fall lightly on her shoulder and releasing the sweet fragrance of her shampoo which shamelessly assaults your olfactory sense.
>Her playful smirk burden you with the knowledge that she had done so only to tease you and, finding it distasteful after you've been a generous host, you exit the room without a word.
>"Hey, hold on!"
>Her head is peeking out through the threshold and her expression is one of uncertainty.
>"Look, I-"
>She stops and words fail her as she struggles to properly convey her emotions without acknowledging her own weakness or gratefulness.
>You are patient but don't completely turn your body towards her.
>"I won't owe you anything for this, okay?"
"I know."
>"Good. Just wanted to be clear on that."
"Good night."
>"Anon, wait!"
>You stop again.
>"Thanks."
"I wake up early. Do you like pancakes?"
>She nods.
"Good night, Sunset."
>You leave and she locks the door.
>>
>>28164630
Now fug her right in the pussy
>>
>>28164649
Late night rape?
>>
>>28164664
Exactly
>>
>>28152711
I tell the nigger to get a job and join her den of whores behind the "quickie" mart.
>>
>>Blackmail
>>
>>28164664
Sunset is not for rape
>>
>>28163453
Sounds comfy, get a name.
>>
>>28164630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmIeTtU1h3M
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJdUSfervzg
>>
>>28152942
not one egg? really Anon? really?
>>
>>28164245

>US, drinking Age 21, huge

Get that trash out of here, its a huge myth. We can't PURCHASE IT LEGALLY ourselves, but we can drink it all we want at any age over 14, and for "religious" purposes at any age.

The whole "I can die for my country but can't drink a beer" wasn't true until quite recently, before and after Vietnam we could purchase all the beer we wanted. Now we just can't BUY large amounts of Alcohol. Age of Consent here is 16 and if your eighteen its 15. I could legally drink a beer and fuck a 15 year old while shooting my AR here. Find me another country besides Somalia where you can do that.
>>
>>28166563
>We can't PURCHASE IT LEGALLY ourselves, but we can drink it all we want at any age over 14
Well then who ever bought it for you can be arrested for buying alcohol for minors. If you're under 21 andd get pulled over with ANY alcohol in your blood, your license is suspended until you are 21.

>Age of Consent here is 16 and if your eighteen its 15
I don't know where you are, probably the south, but in California, it's 18 with a small gray area for kids who just turned 18 but have been in a relationship for a while.
>Find me another country besides Somalia where you can do that.
New Zealand and Mexico to name a few off the top of my head. There's probably more though.
>>
>>28166606
Can we not derail into an alcohol thread?
>>
>>28166606
>Well then who ever bought it for you can be arrested for buying alcohol for minors. If you're under 21 andd get pulled over with ANY alcohol in your blood, your license is suspended until you are 21.
Not if its parental consented

I live in Texas, no wonder you don't have any of these freedoms, you live in commiefornia. Have fun with your state taxes fag.

Also guns are banned in Mexico, they can't own an AR. and what the fuck is a Zealand?
>>
>>28166632
I told you not to derail us, and then what does this guy do?
>>
>>28166638

I don't know if your American or not but when it comes to states rights and freedoms its a big deal here. The fact that some states can legally do things that are a major felony in others is retarded and its a pretty big argument in the states.

You basically don't want to live in some states because they have backward asshat laws like no walking backwards on wednesdays and shit.
>>
>>28166632
Of course you're in Texas. I should've known. That changes everything. You guys are almost a different country.

>Have fun with your state taxes fag.
I'm leaving once I have enough money to move. I fucking hate it here.

>and what the fuck is a Zealand
Wow. I thought it was just a stereotype that southerners are idiots. New Zealand is a country located just South East of Australia.
>>
>>28166649
Oh, and New Zealand is rated first in the world for freedom. America is seventh.
>>
>>28166654

Too much freedom is a bad thing, especially when your talking about a wildly culturally frictional cesspool of 310 MILLION people.

As for "Zealand" I've never even heard of it and it looks pretty small on the map and doesn't seem that it would have too many people. Smaller countries can become impressive on scales and indexes like that because theirs little room for retards.
>>
>>28166692
New* Zealand
I thought they would at least teach you basic geography in worst state.
>>
What would it be like if bully sunset never got reformed, but also never turned into a raging she-demon?

Would she still yearn for power and continue to be queen of CHS?
>>
>>28167216
Nah, eventually someone would get tired of her shit and shoot up the school, starting with her.
Probably Flutterstutter.
>>
>>28166704
I think he is remarking that there is a NEW Zealand but no OLD Zealand
Kind of like England and New England
>>
File: noice.jpg (90KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
90KB, 679x657px
>>28167491
>>
Yo, Anon: Could you post your green in a pastebin or something else? I would appreciate it.
>>
Bumping for the writefriend
>>
>>28168644
>page 8
>>
>>28169128
>>
>>28164630
Are you still there?
>>
File: Turretportal.jpg (88KB, 459x787px) Image search: [Google]
Turretportal.jpg
88KB, 459x787px
>>28169511
>>
>>28169511
I'm here, I was writing something else for a while.
I'll update this right now.
Any thoughts on the direction I should take with this? I had the idea of working this as an alternative take on the days before the Fall Formal, then move on to the period between the first and second movie, possibly a little further if I'm comfortable with it.
There might very well be magic and sexy dancing.
>>
>>28169776
That sounds Interesting.

Actually that explains the question of where she lives throughout the year. (End of season 3 / Equestria Girls 1 to 3 are in a timespan of one year, It's canon)
>>
>>28169819
I'll give it a try.
The action will mostly take place away from the classroom and high school setting since I am not very knowledgeable in the intricacies of US educations.
Hopefully the story will unravel on its own and I won't struggle with pointless things.
>>
>>28152942
>large bowl
>pot of water (teaspoon salt optional)
>stovetop set in high
>one dozen eggs
>>
>>28169776
>sexy dancing
You forgot about the part where there will be sexy sex. R-right?
>>
>>28169776
My inner white knight wants to see the two of them get closer and eventually wind up together romantically but at the same time I wonder if that kind of story is already overdone.
>>
>>28164630

>The night is quiet and sees you alone in darkness.
>Unlike most evenings, this time not a speck of moonlight beams across the room and touches the spines of your book collection, so carefully arranged in a bookcase.
>The computer is off, the lack of hum from its fans replaced by a silence too deep for comfort.
>You did not bother locking the door, convinced that Sunset would not try anything insidious.
>Sleep claims you quickly and morning comes in the blink of an eye.
>No dreams or nightmares, just a void of thought.
>You glance at the clock and realize you are 30 minutes earlier from your waking time, yet you choose to turn off the alarm and venture out of the room regardless.
>With a visitor at home you find it necessary to put on some extra effort and play the part of a proper adult.
>Briefly, you wonder if that has to do with said visitor being a girl.
>Her door is still closed and strain to hear anything coming from inside.
>It is a fruitless gesture, but you wanted to assure yourself that she was fine.
>You can't begin to imagine how hard it must be rely on no-one but yourself, have the strength to go to school every morning, and even go as far as to be become queen of every formal dance and rule over hundreds of teenagers.
>Somehow, it now makes perfect sense that she would opt to be the bully and control the few things that she can in her life.
>You enter the bathroom, close the door, and strip off your clothes.
>Hot water against your skin is the morning's greatest pleasure, or so you claim it to be.
>You'd fancy singing a tune or use your phone as a makeshift stereo, but Sunset needs her sleep and you do not wish to bother her more than what's absolutely necessary.
>So it is that you do not linger under the showerhead, dry yourself up as best as you can, and carry your pajamas back to the bedroom with nothing but the towel around your waist.
>Her door is still closed.
>>
>>28170968
>You change and then head for the kitchen, holding onto your promise of pancakes for breakfast.
>Truth be told, you had not checked if you had the necessary supplies but at the time you thought you did.
>Which is why you sigh in relief when you open the cupboards and fridge to find everything that you might need, including chocolate and maple syrup, a few strips of bacon, and half an egg carton.
>Does Sunset eat bacon?
>You are sure she'd like the eggs, but you do not want to prepare anything that might go to waste.
>These uncertainties push you to simply make the pancakes and ask her if she'd like something else once she wakes.
>Busy with the task, your thoughts wander and get lost, your actions carrying on with mechanical practice.
>It isn't until you start pouring the mixture into the maker that you catch the sound of the flushing upstairs toilet and you know that your guest has finally left her room.
>There's no need to call out to her, it is best to give her some space to handle her morning routine and let the smell of breakfast eventually lead her downstairs.
>You up the table, serve both of you a glass of cold orange juice, and wait as you stack the food in a plate.
>True to your assessment, Sunset drags herself to the kitchen, still in pajamas and with a mild case of bed hair.
>"Hey."
>You tilt your head towards the hot pancakes waiting to be eaten.
"Good morning. Feel free to dig in. Do you want some fried bacon and eggs?"
>Her eyes widen at the sight of food but soon she frowns at you with distrust.
>"Why did you do this for me? You know you didn't have to."
"I felt like it."
>She takes the same place as last night and quietly indulges in the food, pouring herself liberal amounts of syrup.
>Her manners are not as ravenous as they had been during dinner and she puts great care in enjoying every bite, allowing the taste to carry her into bliss.
>>
>>28170977
>Conversation is scarce beyond pleasantries and vague questions about what the day has in store of the two of you.
>You know that you share many classes with her but it is decided that any type of exchange inside the school should be avoided and that the arrangement will be kept a secret, both to ensure that her image doesn't suffer from it and to avoid any the spread of unfounded rumors.
>It is a reasonable request and you accept, though you take this opportunity to tell her that if she plans on staying then she'll have to contribute with chores and groceries.
>As expected, she tells you that she doesn't have a job to pay for anything and that she isn't going to get one, which is fine by you, but you firmly state that house chores are non-negotiable.
>She accepts this, albeit begrudgingly.
>When the matter of transportation comes into the conversation, she confesses that she is not comfortable with you driving her to school.
>It feels too personal to her.
>You understand but insist on it, the way to and from school is too much to travel on foot and public transportation is pointless when you can drop her a few blocks away if she is desperate to avoid your connection.
>The suggestion gives her pause and she thinks it over as she downs her juice.
>She excuses herself to get ready and says she'll give you a definitive answer once she is done.
>You tell her to mind the hair in the house and she dismisses you like a bothersome fly before leaving your sight.
>Shaking your head, you finish up your breakfast and properly wash everything that you've happen to use in its making.
>You are done before she is ready and you head out to your room to pick up your phone, backpack, and other articles of your daily life.
>Two knocks on the bathroom door produce an excessively annoyed response from Sunset.
>"Give me a minute, alright?!"
"Head to the garage once you're done."
>"Yeah, yeah."
>>
>>28170989
>The thought that you are acting too much like your parents causes feelings of inadequacy and sends you straight into your car where you quickly blast some music from the radio as you pull out into the driveway.
>Another sunny day in Canterlot awaits.
>Sunset leaves the house well into the second song, Hysteria, by Def Leppard, and gets into the passenger seat of the car.
>That's an answer enough.
>You close the garage door and head straight for school.
>She lowers the window and lets the morning breeze play with her hair while she lays back on her seat and relaxes.
>The tapping of her feet is a sign that she approves of your taste in music and you turn up the volume.
>Def Leppard gives way to Starship, Tears for Fears, Culture Club, and A Flock of Seagulls.
>Just like last time, she does not say a word during most of the ride and when she does is to tell you that you are close enough here and that she'll be getting off.
>It is a nondescript street corner with little traffic and even less people except for those managing the nearby shops.
>Scanning the area confirms that no students are nearby and that possibly the most crowded place will be a cafe of antique design and probably senior customers.
>She makes you promise her that you'll pick her up here and exactly here as soon as classes are over and hands you her phone number.
>Your confusion at her actually having phone service is answered by a knowing smirk of sinister suggestion.
>"High School Queen, buddy. Call me only if absolutely necessary and try to be here on time."
>With that, she walks away and you resume your drive.
>Not two blocks further do students begin to crowd the streets and you inwardly commend Sunset for her sharp judgment.
>Groups form as they walk and soon you can make large gatherings of the different high school cliches who just won't die down.
>Athletes, techies, fashionistas, drama club, eco-kids, techies, rockers.
>And you, the average guy, hover around them.
>>
>>28170999
>It never bothered you, not really, but sometimes it is hard to stop yourself from feeling like you don't belong.
>Blondie comes on as you reach your usual parking spot and you her voice is unceremoniously cut by you turning off the radio and then the car.
>Homeroom will begin shortly.
>>
>>28170322
Oh, I have plans...

>>28170387
If I get to fulfill my plans for this green then you might get a bit of everything. Tension, attraction, conflict, romance, sexy-times, magic...
All that good shit. So long as I don't change my mind half-way into this thing...
>>
File: writefriend delivers.jpg (76KB, 780x582px) Image search: [Google]
writefriend delivers.jpg
76KB, 780x582px
>>28171007
Thanks writefriend =D
>>
>>28171035
Please don't change your mind, also GET A DAMN NAME!
>>
>>28171586
>namefagging
>>
>>28171620
>Writefagging with a name
FTFY
>>
>>28171620
Namefagging is always encouraged when providing content, so please try not to be so dense.
>>
>>28171035
>Oh, I have plans...
i dont know if i should be scared or getting ready for diamond dicks popping up in my pants

also, yeah, get a name, that'll help differentiate you from everyone else
>>
>>28171636
Not OP but what about the name Argentinon?
>>
>>28172072
Also any of you at work? Bored as fuck just waiting for writfags next post
>>
>Anon in this story is going to get cucked hardcore
>Sunset brings over dudes and bangs them in Anons hoise when?
>>
File: image.gif (494KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
494KB, 320x214px
>>28172197
>>
>>28172197
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 166x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 166x231px
>>28172197
>>
File: 1452846142217.jpg (59KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452846142217.jpg
59KB, 500x332px
>>28172197
>mfw that could not be a random anon spewing nonsense
>mfw that could be the writefag foreshadowing pain
>>
>>28172314
No plz
>>
bupe
>>
God save the thread. I need pastebin man
>>
This thread is too good to die
>>
Page 8 bump
>>
bumple
>>
>>28152711
Tell her good night and lock up.
>>
Buuuump
>>
>>28172314
then that means another shit story that gets dropped, more space for better stuff.
>>
>>28175030
heck no
>>
>>28169776
Almost verbatim what I would suggest, so go at it. Also, possibly unwarranted observation, but anon's dialogue is coming off stilted and purple. I understand he's meant to be a more matured, rational/thinking fellow, but he is also a high school boy. Sunset's voice is great.
>>
>>28175353
And the page finished losing after I posted, revealing much more to read. Phooooone
>>
>>28174321
>>
>>28171007
if you decide to continue, you could move the story to >>28141672 if you want
>>
>>28176664
Already on it boss
>>
So to clear things out with everyone who might lurk the thread, the green is going to continue over at the Sunset Shimmer Thread, >>28141672

So I'll see you guys there! Hope you've enjoy it so far and I don't disappoint!
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.