[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate season six so much? I get that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1435978974159.gif (4MB, 474x267px) Image search: [Google]
1435978974159.gif
4MB, 474x267px
Why does everyone hate season six so much? I get that it's cool and edgy to hate things on 4chan but season 6 is the best season we've had in a while. There have only been a couple of episodes that were really meh.
>>
>>28151636
fuck off Jim
>>
>>28151636
Sup Reddit
>>
>>28151636
>guaranteed replies or your autism back.
>>
>>28151636
Nah every episode is 10/10, completely flawless anon.
I love to watch cute ponies, that'¿s why I watch this show. Don'0t care about anything else, I just came for pone.
>>
>>28151636
Nah, s6 is not as exciting as s5.
>>
>>28151636
Back to back bad episodes don't help
>>
>>28151636
I don't hate any episodes here, but I haven't been liking the season nearly as much as season 5 or having much hope until very recently because my favored characters get very minimal screen-time or quality attention, compared to previous seasons, and I don't care at all about most of the plots this season's trying to explore. Manehattan is terrible and Glimmer's feelings are boring, in my opinion. I was most interested in seeing what the crusaders were going to be doing now, and had to wait 5 months to even hear them again after On Your Marks.

>There have only been a couple of episodes that were really meh.
I'm sure I'd disagree with those choices.
>>
File: medium_4.png (231KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium_4.png
231KB, 508x600px
>>28151767
This, S6 started out okay and had a few gems for episodes, only for them to get the bright idea of shoving all the shitty newbie writer episodes in the middle and giving us non-stop shit.

The mini-hiatus doesn't help. The penultimate episode to the hiatus was one of the worst episodes in the entire show, and then when the hiatus came back we got nothing but shitty episodes 3 in a row.

The next episodes look more promising though, so I can't fault it that hard. S2 had some really shitty episodes too remember.
>>
>>28151636
I'm just waiting for LoE at this point tbqh.
>>
>>28151636
Eh, it's been a mixed bag. Sure there has been some very good episode and it's certainly better then 3 & 4 so far. But overall it's been stagnant and reformed Glimmer just doesn't work.
>>
>>28151918
Really? I've actually liked s6 way better than s5. I thought s5 was one of the worst seasons.
>>
>>28151978
Problem with nu-Glim so far is that they haven't really moved her past the whole 'hurr durr muh past' phase yet.

Also doesn't help that Glimmer hasn't interacted with the rest of the mane 6 much. It's kinda like they did a half step between making her a new part of the mane 6 (or at least a Spike who isn't a doormat) and just making her a side characters that get focused on and have separate arcs like the CMC.

Basically, just like Twilicorn, the writers are unwilling to commit to the change fully I think.
>>
>>28152083
Both of those criticisms apply to Sunset Shimmer, a beloved character on here. I just don't get it. I've always assumed the undercurrent of "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUNSET" was always there.
>>
File: 1163111.png (133KB, 534x340px) Image search: [Google]
1163111.png
133KB, 534x340px
>>28152093
I hated sunshit. She was a shit villain and an even more boring mane character.

Glim was a good villain until her motives tell flat, but her character seems to be taking a too similar path to Shitter. I hope her new so will develop her a bit further.
>>
>>28151954
>stranger than fan fiction
>not great

I agree with everything else you said, but holy shit on that point you could not be more wrong.
>>
File: tmp_18246-vomit1942005715.jpg (55KB, 569x579px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18246-vomit1942005715.jpg
55KB, 569x579px
>>28152093

>beloved character on here
Who the hell told you that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.