[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>receives a 2 ton cake for free >-"RAINBOW DASH!!!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 26

>receives a 2 ton cake for free
>-"RAINBOW DASH!!!"
Why was Rarity so assblasted over this?
>>
>>28149763
why havent we explored the concept that dash knows how to bake and decorate cakes so well?
>>
>>28149763
and it was pretty good too, according to SB

rarity's a cunt
>>
>>28149763
This can't be what happens, there's got to be something else here. You're telling me that the harmless pranks in S1 she enjoyed, but getting a free cake, that's where she draws the line?
>>
>>28149763
Because she knows she'll have to eat the whole thing and wind up with a giant ass. And you can't wear a fashionable hat with a big ass. It just isn't done.
>>
File: l-ul.jpg (179KB, 550x1593px) Image search: [Google]
l-ul.jpg
179KB, 550x1593px
>>28149821
compared to the plethora of shit others have to deal with she shouldn't be complaining.
>>
>be rarara
>always have a fuckload of work to do making dresses
>out of nowhere this giant cake gets delivered to me
>it takes most of my space and I can't make dresses as efficiently
>also now have to deal with a sweetie belle always doped up on sugar
>mfw
>>
>>28149763
>"Damn it, Rainbow Dash! You know how I am with food! It'll take me all day to stare at this you uncouth ruffian!"
>Rarity sits down with a grunt and a pout
>And proceeds to stare the shit out of that cake
>From every angle until it is firmly burned in her memory
>>
>>28149782
She probably ordered it like the cookies. Yet more evidence that Dash is secretly loaded.
>>
>>28149763
Just proves the other ponies don't know shut about good comedy.
>>
>>28149892
>It's the end of the day
>Rarity is exhausted and sweating profusely
>"D-Done!"
>"Hey Rarity!"
>"Rainbow Dash!"
>"Do you know what's better than ONE cake?"
>"What do you- RAINBOW, DON'T YOU DARE!"
>"Two cakes!"
>"No! NO!"
>Pinkie's head pops out of a pile of clothing
>"Aaaaand do you know what's better than TWO cakes?!"
>"Pinkie, please, think of my health."
>"FORTY CAKES!"
>"FORTY CAKES?! THAT'S TERRIHIHIHIHIBLE!"
>"It's delicious!"
>Fashion horse breaks down into tears
>It's going to take all week to stare at those cakes
>She already has a back order of Canterlot horse d'oeuvres to stare at, too
>>
>>28149948
well she does live alone in a mansion. how did she get so rich?
>>
>>28150055
Well, she works for the weather team and a lot of people seem to say that she is the head of it for Ponyville. If that's the case I imagine that she would be making more at it than anyone else there.

That and I imagine that she probably could get quite a bit of freelance work as a stunt-mare and aerial acrobat, especially after she did a Sonic Rainboom for Canterlot Wedding.

Past all of that, I imagine that her living expenses are really low. Since she lives in a cloud house she can do all the maintenance herself and her utilities would be free. Fuck, she might not even pay tax on it, if ponies even do property taxes.

She could also just be from a rich family.
>>
File: 1493284983794.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493284983794.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>28149848
This is the same bitch who stuffs herself with ice cream if one customer isn't satisfied. It doesn't compute.
>>
File: 14639586736.png (301KB, 713x369px) Image search: [Google]
14639586736.png
301KB, 713x369px
>>28149797
:^)
>>
File: 1453600980359.png (270KB, 631x622px) Image search: [Google]
1453600980359.png
270KB, 631x622px
>>28150186
Plus, you know, she's basically a full fledged wonderbolt, she's a first string member of the most popular sports/acrobatic team in Equestria, if not just for the paycheck, the advertisement deals have got to fucking huge

Not to mention she, along with the rest of the m6, have saved the fate of Equestria on no less than 5-6 occasions, which has got to come with some benefits...

...Holy shit is Rainbow Dash actually one of the most affluent and influential non-royalty ponies in equestria?
>>
>>28151699
And she has a learning disability.
>>
>>28151699
To be fair, you can say the same about Rarity. Then there's Pinkie Pie who happens to know literally everybody. After that you have Applejack, who like Rarity would have extensive business connections, not to mention her prolific family ties that have been shown to stretch into the elite.

Then after that you have Fluttershy, who seems unremarkable at a glance, but then you remember that she has a demigod of chaos in her back pocket and all the mane six including the Princess of Friendship/Magic herself are all incredibly affluent despite their otherwise simple and unassuming lifestyles.
>>
I think it's a fat joke at her expense. Rainbow is being a bitch by putting food in front of her, and expecting her to eat it.
>>
>>28151909
touché on that anon, I guess I revise my statement to
...Holy shit are the M6 (Sans Twi) the most influential and affluent non-royality ponies in Equestria?
>>
>>28150047
fortykeks.jpg
>>
>>28151956
The first cake was a dummy though. Rarity thought she was being smart by ignoring it, only to
find out the sewing machine cake was the actual prank
>>
>>28149763
You know how Rarity is.
Always looking at food but never eating it. Just. Looking.
>>
File: SpongeThumb.gif (332KB, 474x330px) Image search: [Google]
SpongeThumb.gif
332KB, 474x330px
>>28152147
>sees giant cake
>first instinct is to eat it
>sweetie belle does this instantaneously
>rarity glares at it then dismisses it
>>
>>28150329
It's called being a woman.
>>
>>28151699
Well if we compare the Wonderbolts to the Blue Angels then she is probably receiving a salary the equivalent of an O-3 Lieutenant with less than 2 years of flight experience since she just joined the team, so probably a base pay the equivalent of $3,711.90 per month in bits.
>>
File: 1459197435808.png (823KB, 844x674px) Image search: [Google]
1459197435808.png
823KB, 844x674px
>>28149892
>>28152147
These niggas know
>>
>>28152340
>implying
Don't make me kek anon
>>
>>28152572
>Don't make me cake anon
ftfy
>>
File: 14639586735.jpg (71KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
14639586735.jpg
71KB, 768x432px
>>28152510
This is now a Rara food staring thread
>>
>>28152510
>>28152840
What would happen if you tried to grab Rarity and force her closer to the food, or make her eat some? Would it be like forcing the same poles of two magnets together?
>>
>>28152390
This isn't factoring in BAH though
>>
File: Rarity forever wanting.gif (1MB, 353x270px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity forever wanting.gif
1MB, 353x270px
>>28152510
>>28152840
gir of this with Rarity instead, when?
>>
>>28153031
You'd be a cruel bastard is what would happen.
>>
File: food-glare.jpg (224KB, 924x517px) Image search: [Google]
food-glare.jpg
224KB, 924x517px
>>28152840
>>
>>28153031
>Move Rarity closer to the food
>The food scoots away
>Rarity is Tantalus
>>
>>28149763
She wanted to prank her by making her fat.
>>
>>28153724
>¿Qué están diciendo?
mexican attempt at understanding the joke
>>
>>28149763
Because Dash also placed a sewing machine cake, but stole the real sewing machine and hid it inside the giant cake cake, obviously.
>>
>>28154162
>implying
>>
>>28150055
She's one of the few weather ponies of Ponyville, and seems to have lived rather lavishly even though she's lazy with the weather. It's safe to assume her parents are rich as fuck. If Her father is that one blue stallion and his talent is a standard rainbow, her family probably works in rainbow production, which is maybe equivalent to a high-class chemist job.

RD probably grew up spoiled as fuck, and of course, now she's literally in the Wonderbolts, so she makes a government paycheck.
>>
>>28149763
Everyone was. That was their thing in this episode.
Just like Rainbow's was to prank everyone out of nowhere.
Those were their things. They weren't characters just some really uptight morons. I didn't like anyone.
>>
>>28149763
>a cunt known for having no boundaries sends you a cake as an obvious prank
>it's probably loaded with laxatives because that's funny
no shit I would be really assblasted as well
>>
>>28153724
>>28154162
>>28154371
>>28154384
these are all speculations of something worse, when hers was tame as fuck.
>oh no muh sewing machine is a cake kill me now
The rest of the pranks were fucking hazardous >>28149854
>>
The fact that rainbow dash thinks that a two ton cake is part of a good pranks proves several things

She works for the government
>>
>>28154415
Yeah the prank on Rarity was the most innocent and actually okay but that's the point, she expected something awful and flipped out
I don't recall what her reaction was after she found out about the sewing machine because frankly the whole episode was retarded and I don't really care enough to bother rewatching
>>
>>28154430
Each pony was pranked only once right? Some pranks were bad but some were just a bunch of... nothing. Incidents that would be forgotten a minute later. This only made them seem petty and thin-skinned. Like the town doesn't even like her. Maybe they don't.
>>
>>28154415
Ok, but you can't deny that the real sewing machine is gone. Rarity is going to have to look for it know since Rainbow flew off without telling her where it is.
>>
>>28149854
Cherrilee's wasn't as bad as the other four but eitherway the pranks aren't equal in safe and hazardous
>>
>>28154443
That's why the episode is bullshit. Five years back, in the Gilda episode, Dash does various pranks that are harmless and are just laughed off. The most harmful is the invisible ink for Twilight that fucks with her research, and even she laughs it off. Now everybody was like OMG DASH YOU FUCKING CUNT even over a stupid fart pillow.
Back then, Dash actually realized scaring Fluttershy isn't fair. This episode starts with literally scaring the everloving fuck out of her and bringing her to tears. This episode is shit from the first minute and I cannot take anything that happens in it seriously.
>>
>>28154443
Well, she did go apeshit and wreck a whole factory all in an attempt to thwart winter because 'muh turdle doesn't need sleep, fuck him and you too'

I wouldn't trust her for shit, much less one of Equestria's defenders. She's that one bitch that would walk into a store and see her friends getting free things then be charged for her own crap she wants to get because of the stunts she pulls.
>>
File: 1448572639534.png (204KB, 410x562px) Image search: [Google]
1448572639534.png
204KB, 410x562px
>>28154430
>the prank on Rarity was the most innocent and actually okay
evidence that dash would never hurt her waifu :^)
>>
File: 1033462.jpg (419KB, 1280x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1033462.jpg
419KB, 1280x1202px
>>28154474
I'm okay with that. ^:)
>>
>>28154467
t. flutterfag
>>
>>28154474
But her prank to pinkie pie was the most innocent
>>
File: 1456598616512.png (318KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456598616512.png
318KB, 1200x900px
>>28154489
oh wow you sure deconstructed my argument and completely destroyed me
the sad thing is you're not even right, I waifu Rarity pretty hard, Fluttershy is in my bottom two
>>
>>28154467
Everyone probably wishes to never see another RD episode again but it has the opposite effect on me. I want another episode just to make the memory of this one disappear. Something that would challenge her and not make her a weird villain-like Cartman of MLP.

I for one won't treat this as a valuable contribution to the canon, characterization or anything. It was just a gimmick episode.
>>
>>28154517
Same here about character canon. There were no characters in this episode. It was like a generic children's show episode where they just exist and do things for no apparent reason. They just excessively react and make noise until the lesson. This episode is the opposite of everything MLP has ever stood for. Even MMDW had a reason RD was acting insane. There was a progression. This was just "Yeah, Dash is an asshole prankster all of a sudden, and she's going to just be insane today. Deal with it"
>>
File: 98300744.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
98300744.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>28154474
I'd put this in this way. Rarity likes her but doesn't respect her.
Actually this may be said for the whole town. They love Rainbow as this troublesome, energetic blue blurr but don't respect her as a pony. That's why they're so quick to treat her as a filly and "teach" her lessons.
>>
>>28154517
I feel like this episode butchered Dash more than the infamous MMDW. Back then she just had a gradual ego trip, here she is just knowingly a total jackass that had to unlearn lessons and contradict previous episodes just so we could have dude zombies lmao
While the zombie scenes itself were kinda fun to look at, the story and characters are fucking trash. I'm going full Quibble/faustfag on this and just refuse to acknowledge this crap.
>>
>>28154502
Twilight/Applejack
>Humiliates them

Fluttershy/Pinkie
>Frightens them

Rarity
>Gives her a expensive cake

She's already had a dinner date with her. Giving her expensive gifts is a natural following
>>
>>28154547
In MMDW it was worse because it looked like she had the worst day of her life as a reward for her heroics.
At least this one seems like completely inconsequential nonsense that came out of nowhere.

I'm actually interested if this episode was written as a response to the reaction to MMDW. If it's true then they did a shitty job. Once again they alienated one character from the others and even at the end nothing was fixed and didn't make them "equal".
>>
>>28154591
Yeah, but that's shit acting of everyone else but Dash, you can't blame her for the fact that others shat on her. This ep had a worse Dash than MMDW.
>>
>>28154572
I want this Dash and this Rarity to be back. I feel nostalgic for this episode even though it's not that old.
Btw Twilight will be the main character of the next (last) Wonderbolt episode so Dash won't get the chance to prove herself and do something so we could be reminded why she even became a wonderbolt and why we were supposed to be rooting for her.
>>
>>28154616
I want a sequel where Wind Rider & Lightning Dust are up to no good and Rarity's noir skill is need once again
>>
>>28154591
I like Horseshoe's idea of MMDW taking place over days/weeks. They never explicitly say it's all at once, so it makes sense that Dash's ego drive was slowly building until it came to a head. I mean, Rarity then had to design the uniform for their alt hero. Dash needed to have her sad moment for character and comeback. It was still bad, but kind of worked.

This episode was just Dash being a cunt and then her friends treating her like a cunt and going "see, being a cunt sucks!" and Dash realizing "wow, being a cunt does suck! Guess I'll stop being a cunt now even though I've never shown this behavior before this episode!"
>>
>>28154606
Well lots of shows have different categories for their episodes. X-files had monsters of the week and mythology eps.

MLP seems to have something similar. Either it's an important episode in the character's life or just full on craziness or references without any consequences.
I'd put 28 pranks and MMDW in this category. That's not how they are normally. They really don't seem like friends in them and we know that they're good persons. Like incredibly decent. That's for more serious episodes. I think that nobody was even thinking about the characters while pitching these episodes.
>>
>>28154667
yeah but most episodes even if they were unimportant slice of life still made some characters learn a lesson or two, but most importantly they weren't contradicting what they have already learned and acted out of character for shits and giggles
I want some consistency, the characters are like half the reason why I even watch this shit
and sometimes it makes me wonder who is responsible for this, if it's shit new writers, or if their supervisors just don't give a shit anymore
>>
File: 2355.jpg (272KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
2355.jpg
272KB, 1200x800px
>>28154667
I just really like when she gets serious. She can be incredibly strong in terms of the character. And it's because we usually don't expect it from her (although we should at this point) and that not many characters have this sort of choices and life goals. Rarity would be the next. It's S6 and every episode is precious. And they waste our time with this bullshit.
>>
>>28154694
Is there like a shitstorm on twitter or something. I don't think so. Seems like the general reception was lukewarm/slightly positive.
Of course I don't think this fandom is capable of hating anything en masse anymore. But a question to the staff about this episode to clear things up would've been nice.
>>
>>28154694
I'm the same way. I love when characters remember previous lessons they've learned and apply them to their current situation. Like Fluttershy in Scare Master. That was fantastic! This was as if the writer had never watched MLP. How does Hasbro hire these faggots who don't even bother to watch the material they're writing for. It's like he got a basic spreadsheet of "fluttershy is scaredy" "RD is fool-hardy" "Twily is smartsy" "Rarity sews" "AJ is farmsy" and "Pinkie is funsy". He then watched Griffon the Brush-Off and wrote this episode. re-using the Celestia scroll joke.
>>
>>28154719
I don't know I don't really follow the fandom outside of here and what gets posted on derpi
I'd wage a bet that someone like Murrisson and other people are bitching but they are basically memes that aren't taken seriously anymore

>>28154748
I don't think he even watched Griffon the Brush-Off or at least hasn't really paid attention, because personally I couldn't write this episode with clear conscience knowing that I'm directly contradicting GtBO.
Larson was right. Writers who can't even bother with watching the show they are writing for are cancer.
>>
>>28154794
>I don't think he even watched Griffon the Brush-Off or at least hasn't really paid attention, because personally I couldn't write this episode with clear conscience knowing that I'm directly contradicting GtBO.
>Larson was right. Writers who can't even bother with watching the show they are writing for are cancer.
imagining it as if I had never seen the show, I could see him watching it and glean from that scene that RD doesn't have empathy for Fluttershy at all, and only Pinkie stopped her from being cruel.

This writer is one of the laziest bastards I've ever seen. I hope he never writes for another show again.
>>
>>28151825
It's called being a lazy fuck.
>>
File: larsonquote.png (60KB, 1392x451px) Image search: [Google]
larsonquote.png
60KB, 1392x451px
>>28154827
Yeah, I guess if you really know fuck all about the show you could think that.
>>
>>28154846
It's absurd that someone can get paid money to work on something and not even educate themselves on the subject. Even fucking high-schoolers read about their subject for a test. This is infuriating.
>>
>>28154862
>It's absurd that someone can get paid money to work on something and not even educate themselves on the subject

Almost like Dash wanting to be a Wonderbolt. Almost.
>>
>>28154869
At least there, you can excuse that she has only really cared about "gotta go fast". She wouldn't have thought about the Wonderbolts having an academic aspect she couldn't ace.
>>
>>28154879
This episode at least was useful for her character and definitely made her more symathetic and stronger as a character.
Not to mention it had the best Twilight since who knows how long. And she even had an argument with Dash. I want more of this.
>>
>>28154908
Yeah
>Twilight studying
>RD needing to learn
>'Egghead'
>Twilight attempting to lecture her
It was pretty fun
>>
>>28154879
Yeah, but eventually Dash learned and all that stuff. Point I'm getting at is that the new writers still haven't and I'm not sure they will.
>>
File: HoofMeetFace.png (308KB, 758x640px) Image search: [Google]
HoofMeetFace.png
308KB, 758x640px
>>28154924
agreed. I think they're in it for the quick buck and have no passion for writing at all. It's a "kid's show" after all. Why would it need effort.
>>
>>28152390
>Captain
>Making 3k month

Holy shit. This faggot uses the 09 pay charts.
>>
>>28154982
Well this was my source.
http://www.ehow.com/info_10076235_blue-angel-pilot-salary.html
>>
File: 1468455614991.png (198KB, 356x371px) Image search: [Google]
1468455614991.png
198KB, 356x371px
oh and also, why the fuck didn't Pinkie step in right at the Friendship Table
One would expect that Pinkie would tell Dash right there, again, that scaring someone to tears isn't really a cool prank you goddamn jackass
instead she's like lul I love being scared xdd
then again I don't know why I fucking bother considering Pinkie is also a daft cunt that can't take a clue and made Fluttershy cry in Filli Vanilli because apparently the party pony who is friends with everybody is also a fucking autist that has never heard of empathy
everyone was so shit in this episode if Dash decided it was mommy make out day and got arrested for harassment it would actually be an improvement
fuck
>>
>>28149763
This is just further proof that RD is fucking loaded.

And you know wonderbolts doesn't pay that well.
>>
because receiving a 2 ton cake for free is basically receiving a 1.95 ton mess of stale, rotting shit that will take at least a day to get rid of +the mere size of it makes it an obstruction
>>
>>28155751
Pinkie can eat an entire cake topped with donuts and eclairs in seconds. Ponies have fast metabolisms and can devour near anything if they feel like it. Makes you wonder what that Nelly pony was eating to get so massive, really.
>>
>>28149763

Rarity is fat as fuck
>>
>>28155493
>lul I love being scared
Pinkie Pie = Pewdiepie
Didn't you get the reference, brony?? xD
>>
>>28154422
>Underrated and unchecked

Here's you're (You) my man
>>
>>28154371
they explained it in the very beginning of the episode you retard
everyone could take a joke, but they were annoyed at RD THIS TIME because she didn't know when to call it quits, especially after pranking Fluttershy.
It's like when someone makes a joke at a funeral. It may have been a funny joke any other time, but this is simply not the time nor place for it now.

>>28149763
there is no way they could eat all of that(and apparently it doesn't even taste especially great), so they have to dispose of it all on their own. That's a lot of work, especially considering they had some work to do with the junior scout thing
>>
>>28153420
>god damnit Sweetie Belle
>I wasn't done staring at that slice
>>
>>28149763
What really triggered me is that Granny Smith was almost killed and run over by a cart for the sake of the joke. WTF man
>>
>>28155751
>>28157856
>implying Rarity isn't loaded and can hire people to remove it for her
>implying she can't get twilight to zap it away in one second
>implying she can't share it with ponyville or donate it to some orphanage
it's like none of you watch the show.
>>
>>28150055
my headcanon is that she's from a long line of fashionistas who always dress in style. she must hide that fact from her friend rarity by pretending to know nothing about fashion.
>>
File: 281578065454.png (151KB, 374x398px) Image search: [Google]
281578065454.png
151KB, 374x398px
>>28157969
>Rarity makes Dash try on dresses
>Due to her lineage, she enjoys it thoroughly
>Must resist the urge to pose
>Must resist the urge to say darling
>>
>>28149797
It's not the cake part, you semen farting faggot. It's the 2-ton part.
>>
>>28152510
>>28152840

>hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>28149763
She has diabetes.
>>
TAIL
BOWS
THO
>>
File: sweetienom.webm (112KB, 584x466px) Image search: [Google]
sweetienom.webm
112KB, 584x466px
>>
>>28158024
I've always liked the idea that she's good at it but has a complex and either doesn't like it, or doesn't hate it but is too emberassed.
>>
>>28158186
dead meme is dead
>>
>>28149763
If someone put two tons of cake in my room I would be really annoyed too.
Ants will get in, it'll start to smell, and the cleanup will take a long time.
>>
>>28149763
Remember in Griffon the Brush off where Rarity was pranked with sneezing powder and shrugged it off with a grin?

Where the fuck was that here?
>>
>>28159486
because we needed to justify the zombie revenge so we forced the ponies to be mad as fuck for no reason
>>
File: dio cake.png (702KB, 605x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dio cake.png
702KB, 605x1024px
>>28149763
She thought there was a bomb or some shit inside the cake
>>
File: had to.png (919KB, 605x1024px) Image search: [Google]
had to.png
919KB, 605x1024px
>>28160329
>mfw I made that exploitable
>>
File: 1224328.png (205KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
1224328.png
205KB, 608x456px
>>28155493
>One would expect that Pinkie would tell Dash right there, again, that scaring someone to tears isn't really a cool prank you goddamn jackass
A fair point, since Dash wanted to prank Fluttershy once before but Ponk was the one to tell her not to.

Pank may be a near-obsessive party pone, but she does (try to) look out for others.
>>
File: Mega Marshmallow.png (207KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Marshmallow.png
207KB, 1280x759px
EAT IT FATTY! EAT IT!
>>
>>28149763
1.) maybe it was like pizzabombing and Rarity had to pay
or
2.) Imagine a friend putting enough cake in your house to feed a thousand people.

She's going to have to transport that and clean it up or it's going to rot.
>>
>>28154457
it's not as bad but it did undermine her authority in front of her students.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.