[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be RD >be with the Mane 6 and Sunset >be wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>be RD
>be with the Mane 6 and Sunset
>be wondering something about Sunset
>"Hey Sunset, how old are you?"
>I'm 32
>*beat*
>"What?!!"
>Sunset blinks, surprirsed at your outburst
>Well, yeah. What did you think? she said with a smile
>"How the hell are you 32?!?!?!"
>Well, I was a bit younger than Twilight when Celestia deemed me to extreme, and I ran off to the human world.
>Celestia took on a new studet, Twilight, and as she grew up I lived in the human world
>Then I go back to Equestria, see Twilight is all powerful and everything
>I steal her crown and come back here, and yeah, you know the rest
>*silence*
>"What the hell, dude"
>>
This is the only explanation that makes sense.

Which is a shame, because Sunset is my waifu, and I would prefer it if she were younger than me.
>>
EQG is shit and you should kill yourself.
>>
File: 1450971652055.png (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450971652055.png
93KB, 480x640px
>>28146739
>be Sunset
>be 32
>lose to some 16 year old in a science contest
>yfw
>>
>>28146739
Hell, I hope I still look that good at 32.
>>
File: 865433.png (485KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
865433.png
485KB, 680x682px
>>28146739
Jokes on you. I like older girls. Pic related.
>>
>>28146739
I always figured Sunset would be a bit older than the mane 6, seeing as Twilight apparently never met her while attending Celestia's school.
I don't have a problem with her actually being 32 in the body of a 16 year old girl.
>>
File: 1454415603871.jpg (80KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
1454415603871.jpg
80KB, 640x703px
>>28147137
> being 32 in the body of a 16 year old girl
Can't there be a single fucking day on this board on which I don't acquire a new fetish?
>>
She does seem to act a bit more mature than the other students a lot of the time.
>>
>>28147137
who doesn't like a mature woman in a hot young body?!
>>
>>28146739
Yfw she goes through the portal and looks like Granny Smith now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.