[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those out there playin' No Man's Sky if you find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 69316.png (359KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
69316.png
359KB, 877x620px
To those out there playin' No Man's Sky if you find Equestria you literally win every inch of the internet and shall be crowned Godking-Lord of /mlp/.

Let the race to the none existent planet begin.
>>
File: 1470907280539.png (67KB, 386x380px) Image search: [Google]
1470907280539.png
67KB, 386x380px
>>28145871
Since you made a vidya thread, I am always looking for hardcore minecraft horsefuckers, that have decent pcs (I always play with a fuckton of mods, poorfags please no offense, but your pc can't handle 100 mods). So if anybody wants to come and join me, I'll give them the mod list and maybe we can play together sometime.
And no no vanilla please, I have beaten every single vanilla version and it is boring and easy. I want something that will last me for a long while.
Or we can hit unturned, 7 days to die or dead frontier if you want too.
>>
>>28145871
>To those out there playin' No Man's Sky
You mean all 5 of them since the rest can't even load the damn thing
>>
>>28145898
Is it really that intensive? Or just poorly coded.
>>
>No Man's PC can run this game.
>>
>>28145917
i keep hearing shit like this, what kind of computers are people using to not allow them to play this game?
>>
>>28145878

>Hardcore
>Minecraft

stop being a giant faggot. Might be working on a pony NFSU2 series. Download, beat the story, and race fellow horsefuckers. Uses Gameranger.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6711207/Need_for_Speed_Underground_2_V1.2__Full-Game___Requested_ISO___b
>>
>>28145871
Blame >>28145878 but I'm considering this an unofficial /mlp/ vidya thread now.

I want a /mlp/ server for Starbound/Terraria.
Preferably Starbound.
>>
File: 1465706115533.png (102KB, 298x388px) Image search: [Google]
1465706115533.png
102KB, 298x388px
>>28145928
>Man with a high-end rig ended up rage quitting the stream due to how shit the performance was.
>>
>>28145936
Hurr
Well I could do NFS, but are the servers still on? I am not a poorfag, so I don't like to pirate anymore.
>>
>>28145945

I doubt the servers are still up. It has nothing to do with being a poorfag, has to d with playing the game at all.
>>
File: .png (214KB, 812x983px) Image search: [Google]
.png
214KB, 812x983px
>>28145871
The most overhyped shit of the year.
>>
>>28145951
Boomer. Maybe we could play some other game that is still working? I mentioned minecraft because I really want somebody to play with, but everybdoy I have met has poor pcs that lag to hell and back, they are thin skinned fags that can't stand typical 4chan banter (seriously what the hell, how do they post here and are thin skinned? I don't even) or they all go I'll pass.
I can do terraria and starmade too, but I am a nub there, I dunno shit about it.
>>
>>28145961
All those games suck, stop playing them.
>>
File: implyra.png (211KB, 1428x1600px) Image search: [Google]
implyra.png
211KB, 1428x1600px
>>28145966
(You)
>>
>>28145951
>>28145961
If it supports LAN you could use hamachi to play over the internet.
>>
>>28145915
It's very poorly coded in general and the current build is not optimized for PC; even the people who actually have good rigs seem to be having a lot of trouble. If you want proof go look at the reviews on steam.

Personally my rig has a pretty potato graphics card so I'm running minimum graphics, but besides that I shouldn't be having any issues with any of the other spec on my rig but the game's running super slow.

If I were you, or anyone else ITT, I would wait a month at least for some patches go through before I would consider buying it. Or, you know, just get it on console, since it actually works on console already.
>>
>>28145940
not saying i don't believe you jus' sayin', i find it hard to believe that a high end computer cant run this game when mine runs it smoothly.
>>
I was thinking about getting this game. How good of a comp do I need cause I'm a poorfag with a comp not at all made with gaming in mind.
>>
>>28145974
You need a videocard, if you don't have one then don't bother.
Integrated won't do shit for what I am reading.
Hint: if you don't know what integrated means, then YOU have it.
>>
>>28145971
Or you can use game ranger. I've tested it, works well.
>>
>>28145973
http://store.steampowered.com/app/275850/#app_reviews_has
>>
>>28145956
You misspelled The Division.
>>
>>28145972
I have 32 gigs of RAM, an i7 4790k, and two GTX 970s. I kind of want this game now, if only to stress test my rig. I'd be impressed if I get poor performance, I can run BF4 on ultra and my rig barely breaks a sweat.
>>
>>28146539
You misspelled every game since 2015
They knw their games are shit, so they brainwash people into buying their over hyped garbage, because IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE LATEST OVER HYPED SHITTY GAME YOUR LIFE ISN'T WORTH SHIT KID
They fall for it, play it for 3 days or a week, then back to GOOD games.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.