[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He made the dragons an ally of Equestria. He is going to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: 1458921857505.png (117KB, 311x470px) Image search: [Google]
1458921857505.png
117KB, 311x470px
He made the dragons an ally of Equestria. He is going to become friends with a Changeling. And in general he's just had a really strong season. Let's have a Spike thread to celebrate.
>>
>>28108559
He doesn't deserve any of the shit he gets. He brought peace between dragons and ponies, maybe peace between changelings and ponies, saved the crystal empire and everyone at the games yet Rarity still friendzoned him. Bitch
>>
>>28108559
Whatever deeds he achieve will be forgotten the next episode just like his friendship with Ember, all because the writers keep trying to force Flurryshit and Starling Glimmer down our throats.

The staff fucking hates Spike, deal with it.
>>
>>28108584
Ah, but what about him interacting with Starlight? That had some interesting moments during the premiere.

>>28108577
Who needs Rarity? Just go and reign with Ember as king when you're too big for ponies.
>>
File: medium(27).png (367KB, 571x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium(27).png
367KB, 571x600px
>>28108559
He has also been sidekick to Twilight shafting the rest of the mane 5.

>>28108584
Not Big Jim Miller or Josh Haber.
>>
>>28108615
>Ah, but what about him interacting with Starlight? That had some interesting moments during the premiere.
And then that was dumped as well.

Remember how Trixie's return made clear that Starlight do NOT consider him as a friend?
>>
>>28108584
This.

I'd much prefer Spike to McFlurry and pink shimmer.
>>
>>28108630
Jim Miller wrote Princess fucking Spike.

Also remember that Big Jim will say whatever it takes to pretend he's a geek who totally understands the show, but his actions says the total opposite of that.

Haber is just an idiot.
>>
>>28108649
Haber's track record with Spike has been amazing so far though.
>>
>>28108559
Reminder: The writer hates interracial relationship just because it's "gross".
>>
>>28108643
>pink shimmer
At least glim is canon
>>
>>28108655
Show concrete examples of Spike NOT being fucked up by him, please.
>>
>>28108663
>Wrote Spike as sidekick to Twilight in Cutie Remark
>Spike managed to get through to Midnight Sparkle
>Guided Starlight through the Crystalling
>Throughout Season 6 Spike has gone back to being snarky, had an amazing solo outing in Gauntlet of Fire, only one episode even arguably had Spike abuse for an episode that ruined Pinkie and Rainbow more
>>
>>28108663
And of course you don't answer.

Shill detected, then.
>>
>>28108663
He repeatedly calls out other characters this season for being jerks or idiots, he lays the verbal smackdown on Starlight so many times as well as Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, and Zephyr Breeze.
>>
>>28108559
Spike is best diplomat.
>>
>>28108698
>>Wrote Spike as sidekick to Twilight in Cutie Remark
Minimal role, added nothing to the episode as Twilight was shown as literally the most important person on Equestrian history
>Spike managed to get through to Midnight Sparkle
Equestria Girls = shit and do not count for FiM's continuity

>Guided Starlight through the Crystalling
A retarded premiere where everyone was dumbed down to leave space to the fucking toy insert and Starlight Glimmer at everyone else's expense.

>Throughout Season 6 Spike has gone back to being snarky, had an amazing solo outing in Gauntlet of Fire, only one episode even arguably had Spike abuse for an episode that ruined Pinkie and Rainbow more
He has barely done anything during S06, had to be literally carried around during GoF (and then gave up on the Dragonlord title he received on a silver platter) and outside of being use for slapstick gags he has been pretty unseen and unnefective.

Call me once he displays th level of awesomeness he had during Lesson Zero, where he kept calling Twilight out on her bullshit and ended up fixing everything by simply giving up on trying to reason with Twilight and calling Celestia on his own.
>>
>>28108777
If you are going to backpedal why bother?
>>
>>28108787
Backpedal from what exactly?
>>
>>28108777
He still gave you good examples, sorry if you are a faustfag.
>>
>>28108559
Spike is a peterpuffer
The homo thread has claimed him

>>28014053
>>28060832
>>28060838
>>28060844
>>
>>28108777
The fact that you go to season 2 to showcase good Spike characterisation suggests to me that Spike hasn't been good since Season 2, but that you also feel he is better now than he has been for the last three seasons.

It may not be perfect, but it is an improvement.
>>
>>28108805
A Faustfag wouldn't even comment on anything related to Spike, honestly. She didn't have any plans.
>>
>>28108817
>says the guy on the pony board
>>
>>28108824
Until Season 2 Spike was snarky, ironic, absurdly capable, and his fuck ups were based on the fact he was a kid who overestimated himself and jumped to conclussions.

Season 03 and onwards Spike lost his letter sending use, lost his snark, lost his competence, lost his backbone and was turned into a walking, expository slapstick gag meant to fill airtime.

Compare present Spike where everyone abuse him at their heart's content with S01 Spike, who would either snark back at you or simply blast your face with fire like Rainbow Dash learned during Over a Barrel.
>>
>>28108824
>>28108805
> I will use mental gym and call him names, that will teach him who's the wise one!

Okay.
>>
>>28108920
He has had his snark and confidence back this season.
>>
>>28108920
>Compare present Spike
He's started to become snarky again. There have been maybe 75% of the usual casual Spike abuse for "comedy", but I think when we get to Spike more, and Mane 6/Twi solo episodes he'll be shown really good
>>
>>28108657
Didn't they watch zootopia? No one really gives a shit if a dragon ends up with a pony.
>>
>>28108942
Only one episode really has had Spike abuse.
>>
>>28108952
I mean the casual gags
>>
>>28108941
Again, show me examples that show exactly that and not what you think you saw.
>>
>>28108959
But even those were more meant to show AJs stupidity or ZBs jackassery.
>>
>>28108964
Crystalling, Gauntlet of Fire, A Hearthswarming Tail, Spice Up Your Life
>>
>>28108910
Are you suggesting that anyone that browses /mlp/ is gay?

Including you?
>>
File: Spikesfantasy.png (949KB, 659x3946px) Image search: [Google]
Spikesfantasy.png
949KB, 659x3946px
>>28108559
He didn't get the 'girl' though :^)
>>
>>28108970
I know, which is why I think it's been lessening. He was still the go-to victim, but he's going up in the world.
>>
>>28108979
not him

your citing the episodes without pointing out any of his actions that would qualify

do you even understand citation?
>>
File: cry.png (191KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
191KB, 500x519px
What would his Element be? I think it absolutely has to be Sacrifice.

If anyone were to die in the series, it would be him or Celestia
>>
>>28108985
Even in Newbie Dash Pinkie Pie was depicted as a jerk towards RD too with Spike trying to convince her that her friend's first show was more important than cotton candy.
>>
>>28108989
Did you even watch the episodes? You must have not if you couldn't see him joke at Starlight's expense.
>>
>>28109005
That was one out of four anon. Gotta do better than that
>>
>>28109014
Two actually.
>>
>>28109005
are you serious nigger?

if you cite the episode you cite the action, I cannot believe your trying to shift burden of proof here
>>
>>28108980
No really, i suggest that say "spike is a homo" jus because he acts a little bit feminine, is like say that all people here are gay for watch a show for little girls
Sorry if I have a bad English
>>
>>28109014
crystalling part 1.
"You blamed cutie marks and stripped a whole village of theirs, and when Twilight and the others stopped you, you went back in time and almost destroyed Equestria. "

t. Spike

part 2
"Technically, she's more of a student than a protégé."

t. Spike

Heart's Warming Tale
"We get it. Star Swirl's awesome."

t. Spike

"Says the pony who tried to make everypony the same by replacing their cutie marks with equal signs." [sips cocoa]

t. Spike

Spice up your Life
"Yeah! Ever since Starlight messed with it to go back in time and try to change history!"

t. Spike

TL;DR
Spike is the realest dragon.
>>
>>28109064
those are all literaly on the same topic and all against starlight

thats not snark, that's just lazy writers explaining starlight's appearance so that casuals don't need to watch episodes sequential
>>
>>28109080
He has the best reason of any of them to dislike Starlight, and all he does is snark. More proof he is badass as fuck.
>>
>>28109088
>He has the best reason of any of them to dislike Starlight
wat
>best reason of any of them
and that would be?
>>
>>28109080
>shit he called me out
>actual canon evidence

>better say it's just for plot, not character
>>
>>28109093
nigger he's trying to bs against 2 people now

and its not fucking snark if its all against one character and its always the same barb

its literaly writer lazyness, that looks like snark
>>
>>28109092
Because he's the realest and went with Twi on her adventure, witnessed all the shit. We've been told his worst fear is an abandonment
>>
>>28109044
Well the actual gay anon's think he's gay
Take your grievances to them
>>
>>28109112
if twilight was there too then her reasons would be "the best out of all of them" because she had even more reasons from her previous experience

I think you have brain problems
>>
>>28109064
snark
make snide and sharply critical comments.

Of all of those examples, only Hearthwarming is a snide comment
>>
>>28109092
He doesn't even exist in any of those alternate timelines because Twilight failed.
>>
>>28109116
>if twilight was there too
but she was there
>>
>>28109114
The English is your second language, right?
>>
>>28109093
That's not being a snarky character, that's Spike being used as a cheap expository device to remind kids what happened a season ago.
>>
>>28109175
What's that got to do with gays liking spike?
>>
>>28108577
You can't be serious. Did you ever stop and consider she just doesn't like him like that? Of course not, but I can see you're one of those "nice guys" so I shouldn't be surprised.

Also Spike sucks. How's that Noble Dragon Code working out for him?
>>
>>28109531
He became Dragon Lord then realized he didn't really want it, so pretty good.
>>
>>28109608
He didn't want to be dragon lord to begin with.
>>
>>28109608
Can we have an episode where Twilight realized she never wanted to be an alicorn princess?
>>
>>28109619
Exactly. He didn't want it because it meant being away from his friends.
>>
File: Teeheehee.png (281KB, 1024x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Teeheehee.png
281KB, 1024x1274px
>A Spikefag that latches onto infrequent depictions of Spike acting snarky and sarcastic as his prominent character trait
>Dismissing recent depictions of him being snarky and sarcastic as being too infrequent to matter
This is absolutely delicious.
>>
>>28110394
Oh man, don't get me started about how fucked up is Discord's character now.
>>
>>28112159
Blame What About Discord.
>>
>>28112206
I blame the writing AND direction team.
>>
>>28110394
Discord's behavior during the the fucking Tirek bullshit pissed me right the fuck off

Discord literal hands them the answer to all but one key, LITERALLY STATES HE'S DOING IT ALL FOR FLUTTER-SHY TO HIS OPPONENT, and then somehow ISN'T just pulling the strings because he knows what needs to be done to get the last key, and "learns" some bullshit "lesson"?

god damn it trickster gods always know what the fuck is going on, THATS THIER WHOLE FUCKING ROLE

PISSED RIGHT THE FUCK OFF

pissed off worse than His two part intro

they have a literal goldmine of story arcs with the competent and fun character that is Discord, but they constantly shit all over it
>>
>>28112450
DeLancie is a fucking expensve voice actor, anon.

They can't have him voicing Discord all the time or they will run out of money to produce the series.
>>
>>28113051
i know that, they could just not fucking waste it on utter shit
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.