[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Dash appears in the cover of the book "Daring Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: YYiOHtitPnw.jpg (42KB, 455x391px) Image search: [Google]
YYiOHtitPnw.jpg
42KB, 455x391px
Rainbow Dash appears in the cover of the book "Daring Do and the Ring of Destiny". So, in Stranger Than Fanfiction, why Quibble Pants didn't recognised Rainbow Dash? She appears in that cover... (Sorry for my English)
>>
>>28101423
Cosplay
>>
>>28101423

>anything after the third book
>canon

that pony don't exist for the real fans of daring do
>>
Well... if he was thinking that it was a cosplay, at least he could have mention that at the end of thr episode .
>>
>>28101423
Maybe that was a special cover just for her? Did we see that cover anywhere else?
>>
>>28101423
Her eyes look weird
>>
Obviously Dash is the character he was writing shitloads of fan fiction about and he didn't even know it.

He probably has like mounds of self insert shipping fics with her.
>>
>>28101423

He stopped reading the series before that.

It'd be like asking someone who gave up on the show around S3 to know who Troubleshoes is.
>>
>>28101423
Because he didn't read them.
>>
>>28101467
Daring probably had to change the story up to make sense without the "the writer is the real character" plot point, and just made Dash a bumbling idiot who started following her around and inevitably helped out.
>>
>>28101637
Actually, no. Quibble Pants do mention that book in the episode:
"Quibble Pants: 'Cause they're horrible! I mean, there isn't a single thing after Ring of Destiny that is even remotely in the realm of the possible!"
>>
>>28101803
Not only that, but later in the episode they show him breaking down every little detail of later books that makes them horrible and inconsistent in his eyes, so he's read and dissected them thoroughly.
>>
>>28101423
1: Quibble was thinking that she was a cosplayer (very likely)

2: That was a special and unique cover just for Rainbow Dash and only she received that cover.
Or
3: Just an error in the episode.
>>
>>28101423
Technically only Dash and her friends know Daring Do is real so to the world at large, the blue pony with the rainbow mane is just as fictional as she is.

However that does raise the question why no one thinks she's closely affiliated with A.K. Yearling.
>>
>>28101423
Because everything about daring do is a retarded plot point.
>>
>>28101712
True
>>
>>28102336
Yeah.
But another thing: when Quibble knew that Daring Do was real at the end of the episode, he should've known immediately that Rainbow Dash was the pony in the cover of the book, but no. He only said "Wait, you're friends with her?".
>>
>>28101430
/Thread
>>
File: Untitled.png (930KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
930KB, 1024x768px
>>28101423
I Saw this, then remembered a video I saw with a shitty photoshop of the cover
>>
>be 2016
>still waiting logic on a show for little girls
>>
>>28101423

>why Quibble Pants didn't recognised Rainbow Dash?

1: He hadn't read the new book because he didn't like her recent books.

2: He assumed she was cosplaying.
>>
>>28104721
#2 basically.
He walked up to a character that he loved and was the real thing, and thought it was fake.
>>28101430
>>28101430
>>28101430
>>
File: ayy.jpg (274KB, 1280x1444px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
274KB, 1280x1444px
>>28101423
He's too autistic to recognize faces.
>>
>>28101423
Because he refuses to acknowledge that book's existence obviously.
>>
Did none of you pay attention? He goes into a rant about the shitty side character that Dash is.
>>
>>28105823
i need to watch this again, then
>>
>>28104863
>Refuses to believe the book is real.
>Dash isn't real.
Oh my GOD.
>>
>>28105823
No, he says the books got shitty AFTER the Rings of Destiny book.
She was literally in the last book he thought was good.

I guess the real problem now is, we have another fanboy out there that knows about Daring Do being real.
>>
>>28101691
>>28104721
He did read the books

>>28105823
I'm pretty sure that didn't happen
>>
>>28106037
but at least he gets to be part of a book
>>
>>28106047
>He spergs about being in a real Daring Do adventure.
>Nobody believes him at the con.
>Bricks begin to fall from the walls around him.
>Spaghetti begins to flow from them.
>Fucking Gamestop.
>>
>>28101430
...Son of a bitch.
>>
>>28101423
But that's obviously derpy
>>
>>28106072
>Managed to destroy a TEMPLE.
Holy shit.
>>
File: quibble smug.jpg (60KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
quibble smug.jpg
60KB, 662x662px
I wonder why he didn't recognize Rainbow Dash, the Wonderbolt, Element of Loyalty who has saved all of Equestria like a dozen times. After all, she had a shitty cameo on a book cover he didn't care about. It's super weird he didn't mention that.
>>
>>28101423
I wonder how many ponies write fanfiction about DaringDo dating Dash and Ahuizotl
>>
>>28106298
incosistent writing made to tell a self contained story without caring about the entire timeline and established lore. MLP isn't made by single mind with main story already being written ahead of the series like Sugar with Steven Universe. In MLP you can give Discord some old frineds even if he said that he never had frineds and give Fluttershy parents and brother even if he never apepared in any major event like Christmas and shit
>>
>>28106298
I've always been under the impression that ponies like the mane 6 aren't really that special, and there are dozens of heroes like Daring or Zecora who occasionally step in and save the day as well. Hence why no one recognizes them or really cares.
The mane 6 are only unique in the fact that they're the ones we see the most, so we assume they're the only ones who save the world.
>>
>>28101430

/thread
>>
Her eyes look funny.
>>
Shit happens. Its like when Discord said that he never had a friend before, but then appears Tyrek and the Smooze.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.