[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I'm on a 1/3 of a way into this episode and I already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: I'veHadEnough.png (907KB, 839x811px) Image search: [Google]
I'veHadEnough.png
907KB, 839x811px
Well I'm on a 1/3 of a way into this episode and I already know where it's going.

>the Crusaders all want to design carts that their chosen elder ponies don't specialize in
>cue drama
>>
PROTIP: It's for kids
>>
>>28097818
>Only figuring that out a third of the way in
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28097818
Actually you're wrong.
The older sisters build carts that THEY want to build. At the end they do a rather good job building the carts the Crusaders wanted.
>>
>>28097818
>cue
>>
Actually I should have seen this coming too.
>>
>>28097843
Alright, that's okay. It ended well.

Still it was cringe-y in the middle. Not a great episode.

Also I like the ponies dressed as grease-monkeys.
>>
>>28097818
Don't fault the crusaders. Along with the fact that they had no way of knowing that each older sister would go full retard at the mention of the sport, they probably thought it'd be fun for them to try something different with them as bonding. If you didn't know the plot or that there'd be a bad conflict, you'd think AJ would be able and willing to try that for the sister she loves so much.
>>
>>28097995
I think it would've been more sensible to shake up the CMC-mane 6 pairings, show friction between AB and RD, SB and AJ, and SC and RY, and then have all of them realize that working with their family matters more than winning and then doing what they did at the end.
>>
>>28098025
I wanted to see that too. Pair them off with the ones that match the specialities that they were seeking rather than just saying "Well Rainbow Dash could make a fancy cart if she tried, she just wasn't."
>>
>>28098025
Sounds like a much better, much more entertaining episode. Rather than just making RD, AJ and Rarity look retarded.
>>
>>28097818

Yeah, started watching it and lost interest 5 min in. I'll have to watch it to the end later when I run out of stuff to do.
>>
I'm increasingly feeling like I'm done.

I may quit the franchise after Season 6. It's losing its luster.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.