[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have high hopes for future episodes now? Feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (95KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 612x792px
Anyone else have high hopes for future episodes now? Feels like the comfy S1-2 vibe is coming back after that last episode.
>>
>>28095534
Spoilers and plots for upcoming episodes look promising. D and D will be good. Zomponies is gonna be good but we jsut know Dashfags will get butthurt as they always do when she isn't she'd in a good light. We saw them momentarily in winter clothes so that's already cute af and of course the changeling episode and finale will be good. Pretty hyped
>>
>implying today's ep was good
Was mediocre at best with all the ooc
>>
kinda excited for 28 Pranks Later
>>
File: niceflashback.png (574KB, 751x405px) Image search: [Google]
niceflashback.png
574KB, 751x405px
>>28095534

The G3 callback was rather subtle.
>>
>>28095561
Hope you're right, Anon.
>>
>>28095888
Interesting
>>
>>28095561
>implying I'm not looking forward to zomponies

There's no way an episode involving 'zomponies' could possibly be intended to have a serious message, so I suspect that both Dash's escalating pranks in the beginning and Ponyville's revenge prank will be played for laughs. Will the /r/4chan crowd all spam TOP CUNT threads after it airs regardless of what happens because 'muh bantz'? Of course, but who cares, allowing the reactions of a bunch of sperglords to taint my enjoyment of an episode would be unimaginably petty.

Tbqh, I resent the implication that dashfags are easily butthurt by negative portrayals. It's generally the constant torrent of abuse by the rest of the board that causes dashfags to snap and rage in b8 threads, not the actual show.
>>
>>28095534

> Feels like the comfy S1-2 vibe

(you)
>>
>>28100556
if it feels shit is season one and two, get over it.
>>
>>28095534
Are you retarded? The hype was butchered,this season, there isn't even enough anons on this board to get 1000 replies in a reaction thread
>>
File: 1466872423280.jpg (83KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466872423280.jpg
83KB, 540x395px
>>28095534
If I wanted comfy anon, I'd rewatch the pet superb owl.

I'm in it because it was a good show for little grils. Now it's mediocre.
>>
>>28102047
>if it feels shit is season one and two, get over it.
(You)
>>
>>28095534
Kek, no.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.