[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why didn't you say anything >Why didn't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Rainbowcunt.png (2MB, 2160x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbowcunt.png
2MB, 2160x1204px
>Why didn't you say anything
>Why didn't you
>Why

Are you fucking kidding me right now?
>>
File: 1435951327751.png (79KB, 408x461px) Image search: [Google]
1435951327751.png
79KB, 408x461px
Even better is when they try to pawn off their behavior by saying it was the Crusader's fault for automatically assuming adults know best when every fucking child already thinks this way
>>
Oh please, Rarity was the bigger cunt in this episode.
>>
>>28093569
Rarity's cunt is a walk-in cum dumpster.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>28094278
The show's shit now!
>>
>>28093546
It was breathtaking, seeing all that super-dickery from the adult three.
>>
File: 1462573791185.png (50KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1462573791185.png
50KB, 256x256px
>>28094278

The writers forgot how morals work like, idk, two years ago.
>>
Why there's no purplesmart episodes?
>>
>Dash

>ever having a brain

Hahahahahaa

>>28093569

Rarity was at least actually funny.
>>
>>28094422
Because no one likes a mary sue
>>
>>28094441
How is purplesmart a marry sue? And a lot of people like her
>>
>>28093563
Making matters worse, almost every adult thinks this way too.

>these mares are supposed to teach friendship lessons to the rest of Equestria
>>
File: bait.jpg (119KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
119KB, 1171x540px
I think the most insulting part of the episode was the race track, who the fuck designed that and didn't expect an accident?

>>28094527
>How is purplesmart a marry sue? And a lot of people like her
>>
>>28094527
Twilight is popular; she's also very divisive: people who don't like her tend to REALLY not like her with a passion.

As for her mary sueness: She lost most all of her Flaws and gets played up as the all knowing voice of reason who waltzes in and gives sagely advice to fix everything.

She basically stole AJ's team mom role from S1 and S2 and absorbed it into herself.
>>
>>28095477
How has she lost her flaws? They introduced new flaws if anything, did you see What About Discord and No Second Prances? Also, she was always kind of a voice of reason ever since she helped AJ with her workaholism in early S1
If anything, she lacks episodes focused on her, those are the episodes that shows flaws. The ones she's secondary will have her as a voice of reason most of the time
>>
>>28095471
The most insulting part was Big Jim swearing the cars weren't self propeled and how the whole race was down a slope.

The cars were clearly moving on their own and the fucking "slope" was going downwards on both ways of the race track.

He could just have said the episode was a fucking toy insert and saved himself from looking like a shill on denial.
>>
>>28094441
>Twilight, socially awkward bookhorse a Mary Sue.
You must be an Applefag, completely unaware of AJ's worthless, predictable nature.
>>
>>28096240
>comes out of nowhere pointing fingers at a random character and shitting on them
Falseflagger leave
>>
>>28096161
Yes, it was all downhill shut up, and those engine noises during the race were just gravity being loud.
>>
>>28094428
Maybe if you have the mental stimulation of a fucking toadstool.
>>
>>28097214
Did you forget where you are?
>>
>>28093546
>Dash admits moments later they could've done a better job at listening

Poor show, OP.
>>
>>28093546
Bad writing leads to canonical OOC experiences of ponies that should know better.
>>
File: 1297871424459.jpg (25KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
1297871424459.jpg
25KB, 288x499px
I am a simple man.

I see friendly characters being evil to each other, I give 0/10.

I had to give 0/10 more often in the last few months than in many years before that.
>>
>>28093563
you took it the wrong way, they're acknowledging their fault and trying to teach them that adults dont always know best, and that they shouldn't have assumed they knew that.

the real issue is that they DID say they didnt want the car they were designing.
>>
File: CheckOut.png (284KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CheckOut.png
284KB, 1100x1000px
>>28095532
Not the same anon you're talking to, but when I see people defend Twilight's character change as "development" or by saying, "No, she still has flaws," I just get kind of angry.

What the fuck, man. She has a few token flaws that work like callbacks to season one, but only in episodes specifically about Twilight and only when the episode needs her to be mildly flawed to facilitate conflict. Twilight died in season 3 and they spent nearly an entire year unable to figure out what to do with her. By season 5 she was a different character.

I don't think the same writers are even doing the show. There are multiple degrees of separation at work.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.