[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stopped watching the show at start of the 5th season, left the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (379KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379KB, 1280x720px
Stopped watching the show at start of the 5th season, left the fandom too. Is it worth coming back? Did the show or the community majorly change?
>>
>>28073806
Watch it and make your own opinion.
>>
>>28073806
no

and stop making new threads, mobileposter
>>
>>28073806
The show is shit
The community is shit
The writer is shit
This ride is shit
>>
By far I can tell the community did change. btw sorry for my ignorance
>>
>>28073806

You're here on /mlp/ making another "Is it worth it" thread. You never left hombre.
>>
File: image.png (348KB, 1600x1484px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 1600x1484px
I still want to cum inside Rainbow dash
>>
meh its okay. Some of the recent songs gave me the happy feels so i don't regret catching up on the show.

>>28073839
and yet you still cant get off it.
>>
>>28073806
Season 5 is amazing. Beautiful and perfect.
Season 6 is trash. Awkward and tedious.
>>
Just watch some of season 5 and if you want to continue, do so.
>>
File: quibble butt fun.webm (475KB, 808x704px) Image search: [Google]
quibble butt fun.webm
475KB, 808x704px
S5, I think is the best the show has ever been, S6 has been only slightly less good, but it definately has its standout moments and the best stallion characters if you care about that.
>>
i stopped and at the end of season 2
it hurts to live. or maybe it's just back to normal
>>
>>28073806
Season 5 is honestly my favorite season, other than 2.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.