[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey anon, it's really nice that you've taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>"Hey anon, it's really nice that you've taken so easily to the pony lifestyle, with you being human and all."
>"And you know, we all really appreciate you living here with us."
>"But..."
>"Okay, I'm just gonna say it."
>"For the love of Celestia, you need to put some clothes on!"
>"From here on out, public nudity is strictly for ponies, alright?"
>>
File: joke.png (346KB, 460x652px) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
346KB, 460x652px
I'm not ashamed of my body, Twilight. Also roleplaying is not allowed.
>>
File: 303614.jpg (14KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
303614.jpg
14KB, 240x280px
>>28068878
>no wings
>>
>>28068893
>"Oh, I know you are not ashamed of it. It is everypony else that is ashamed. And very much disturbed."
>"Do you have any idea how many ponies you've scarred for life? Do you?"
>"A lot. A whole lot of them."
>>
>>28068965
Ok this is bullshit.
What about that horrible fat pony that we saw? what about Mrs cake? Even if anon is ugly and fat, so are those ponies.
Get fucked, OP.
>>
>>28068985
Not OP, but even an ugly pony would be less of an eyesore to a fellow pony than naked anon
>>
>>28069044
That's also bullshit, animals don't refuse human touch. At first they may be scared, but if given enough time, they can learn to trust and mares even present themselves to their owners, same for dogs and other animals.
If they were really that disgusted, they wouldn't even let themselves be touched.
It depends if anon is a hateful fuck or not, but if you want to go to Equestria then you probably aren't.
>>
>>28069073
But we are discussing talking ponies, with a society and standards, who not only have never seen a human being before, much less one as ugly as anon, not normal horses.
For them to find him disgusting to look at is very much possible.
>>
>>28068878
It's a shame mods are so butthurt about role-playing; I like this prompt.
>>
>>28068878
>ARE YOU TRYING TO DO A RACIST OF ME PURPLE SMART
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>28068878
das racist
>>
>>28069138
what if anon not ugly and fairly ripped?
>"For the love of Celestia, you need to take some clothes off!"
>"From here on out, public nudity is mandetory for you too, alright?"
>>
>human life matters
>check your privileges you purple cunt
>>
File: don't sweat it.jpg (380KB, 773x1200px) Image search: [Google]
don't sweat it.jpg
380KB, 773x1200px
>>28069382
We know what would happen.
>>
File: Anon2.png (829KB, 1241x800px) Image search: [Google]
Anon2.png
829KB, 1241x800px
>>28068878
Why? What problems could my nudity possibly be causing?
>>
>>28069443
His arms look too damn skinny in clothing to be that ripped without it, yo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.