[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daring Do's books became boring and predictable because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: daring do can't into thinking.png (428KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
daring do can't into thinking.png
428KB, 1280x720px
Daring Do's books became boring and predictable because Daring Do is a fucking retard who can't into puzzles and her villains are just as retarded.

I can see why Rainbow Dash likes the series so much, but why did Twilight like all the books? It seems like Twilight would have the same opinion as Quibble Pants.

Discuss.
>>
>>28063572
Well Twilight is a Jew, that's why.
>>
>>28063572
>Daring Do is a fucking retard who can't into puzzles
Apparently she could into them enough that Quibble Quabble liked the first three books.
>>
>>28063572

Rainbow Dash isn't dumb.
>>
>>28063572
Twilight is an avid book reader. She'll read any book, and being as highly knowldgable as she is, she'd reject any of Quibble's accussations of them being "unreal", because she'd understand that all actions Daring Do takes are perfectly possible.
>>
>>28063572
>it's a "Daring Do started going downhill after the third book" thread
>>
>>28063572
Because after the 3rd book the situations begin to repeat themselves. Daring Do novels are based on the same tropes Indiana Jones is. Even Indy would start to seem repetitive if they made 20 novels of the same thing happening and just changed the names and locations.
>>
>>28063572
Fuck off Quibble
>>
File: 1468215050322.png (94KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1468215050322.png
94KB, 525x590px
>>28064112
You say that and yet I've watched Temple of Doom like 40 times.
>>
>>28064375
There's a difference between watching the same movie 40 times and tolerating the same movie being released 40 times in a row with the serious expectation that you'll treat it like an entirely original story every time.
>>
>>28064375
>>28064434
That's exactly my point. Imagine if we got a new Indy film every year. Remember Crystal Skull? They start ther and go down.
>>
>>28063572
Twi is a pleb who likes genre fiction, kiddie novels, and textbooks.
>>
File: 1468219536103.png (137KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1468219536103.png
137KB, 525x590px
>>28064562
Except its not aliens but bigger and badder monsters and adventures and less puzzle ruin solving. You could make a whole popular action-adventure series centered on finding ancient magic relics that give you kung-fu powers before you made one on exploreing and puzzle solving.
>>
>>28064669
Twi is /mlp/?
>>
The reason her books have declined in quality is due to one simple reason: she's getting old.
>>
>>28064375
ToD is the worst good Indiana Jones movie, fight me.
>>
>>28064682
/mlp/ doesn't actually like anything except horsepussy, though
>>
I'm pretty sure Twilight is smart enough to understand that it's just a silly fiction book. Rainbow/Quibble are just fanatics, nothing more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.