[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only just catching up on the show. What's /mlp/'s stance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

Only just catching up on the show. What's /mlp/'s stance on this faggot?
Did he make you feel?
>>
A little, cause I do not have a job, but I do freelance and my works are unique. Just a little cause people pay me cause my work is not shit like his.
>>
>>28059887
like crap because this effeminate guy has more balls to hit on someone cute.

Well, the funny part was it was on a tomboy.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (1MB, 900x2110px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
1MB, 900x2110px
>>28059887
Breezy a literal best.
>>
He made me feel a little
I have basically been him since I quit my first and only job, but I worked in a pizza joint and am not a gay hairdresser so I don't fully connect with him
>>
>>28059887
He's an unsympathetic cringe comedy protagonist, so the only emotion he made me feel was joy as I laughed uncontrollably at him.
>>
>>28059887
>Did he make you feel?
A little, but he has too much motivation or drive or whatever you want to call it for me to really relate.
>>
>>28059887
>A relative we've never heard of showing up out of nowhere.
>Again.
You'd think this would be brought up more.
>>
>>28060280
Do you not believe any of the mane cast have even more family members? Why would they ever be mentioned casually in a 22 minute episode that they have no effect on?

I know this is a common complaint ever since Shining, but I thought it was a dumb complaint then and still think it is now.

I'm sure Twilight has a cousin, probably a lot of them, why would they need to be brought up in the show unless they were going to serve some purpose in that very episode?
>>
File: 1115557.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
1115557.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>>28059887
>another 'hehehe, h-hit a little close to home for ya, huh? did it? huh?'
>>
File: photo.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
61KB, 250x250px
>>28060280
Clearly he was. Off-screen, in every waking moment nothing interesting enough to warrant an episode was happening.
Seriously though the Mane Six all knew about him beforehand at least. More than can be said for Shiny (IIRC).
>>
File: smog2.png (310KB, 632x617px) Image search: [Google]
smog2.png
310KB, 632x617px
>>28060343
Sounds like it did, anon.
>>
File: 1470178581787.jpg (50KB, 663x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470178581787.jpg
50KB, 663x960px
>>28059887
I've smoked pot with guys like this.
They never bring their own.
>>
>>28060280

Doesn't seem like Flutters or rainbow would have wanted to talk about him. And the others didn't know him.
>>
File: A giant dick.png (596KB, 900x1036px) Image search: [Google]
A giant dick.png
596KB, 900x1036px
The song made me feel a bit

And that part about not wanting to try because you're afraid you'll just fail.

But other than that, dude was a loser
>>
>>28059887
>Did he make you feel?
Nope.

>your stance
Drunken tiger.

But seriously, I thought that he was amusing. He was so full of himself that you just had to laugh about every situation he got himself into.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 512x288px
>>28059916
I'm pretty sure than he isn't gay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.