[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 124

File: beautiful pony.jpg (400KB, 1951x1719px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful pony.jpg
400KB, 1951x1719px
It's Sun-day: let us bask in Princess Celestia's gentle radiance.

But first - it's been a very long day, and the Princess has come home weary after being on her hooves all day in service of her kingdom. How do we cheer up a tired, drained Celestia?

Archive: http://pastebin.com/F2iArQf1
>>
>>28031923
What does her mane feel like?
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339KB, 1280x720px
AWWWW YEAAAAH

IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME

Please stop sending surface of the sun temperatures here though.
>>
File: supernintendo chalmers.jpg (69KB, 485x363px) Image search: [Google]
supernintendo chalmers.jpg
69KB, 485x363px
>>28031933
Aurora borealis
>>
>>28031992
>the memesons
>>
>>28032012
>ree
>>
>>28031933
You know how hair feels in water? - like that, only dry.

Someone in a past thread also noticed that the colours in her mane might mean something: green for Earth ponies, purple for unicorn magic, blue for the pegasus' sky, and pink from when Celestia herself was younger. It's probably an arbitrary art choice, but I think it's nice!
>>
File: Princess thousand yard stare.png (392KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Princess thousand yard stare.png
392KB, 1280x720px
>>28032039
>you know how hair feels in water?
>like that, only dry
>>
>>28032039
>You know how hair feels in water? - like that, only dry.
That sounds lovely.
>>
>>28032064
Think bath instead of shower.
>>
>>28031923
>How do we cheer up a tired, drained Celestia?
By giving her a good episode.
>>
File: 1402345809061.jpg (59KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
1402345809061.jpg
59KB, 720x594px
>>
File: regular sun-day thread.jpg (83KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
regular sun-day thread.jpg
83KB, 419x600px
DJONN PLS

Post offerings to djonn so he'll will give green
>>
>how do we cheer up a tired, drained Celestia?
by sitting on the edge of the Royal Baths, gently pulling a brush through her damp mane - pausing occasionally to comb in some conditioner from a bottle. Celestia herself prefers to soak, letting the day's stresses and pains melt away in the glow of the enchanted candles and her sister's stars. The geothermal warmth, the strange echoes of water lapping at granite, and the heady scent of grooming products fit for a Princess, make this an almost surreal escape from the day to day hustle and bustle of the Castle above.
>>
>>28032126
Theme music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tq6iVt5z-c
>>
>>28032126
>all the amenities in the castle
>she knows every hidden passage and secret room
>you were expecting a room full of treasure or to even see that mirror thing
>"Oh. Another cake pantry."
>'I KNOW, EXCITING!'
>>
File: bag a princess.jpg (246KB, 1436x961px) Image search: [Google]
bag a princess.jpg
246KB, 1436x961px
>>
>>28032195
Is that a saddle he is holding? If so, unf.
>>
>>28032218
Saddle?

...oh right, it's a bush. I thought it was some kind of enchanted cloud, to be used like a chariot or something.
>>
>>28032263
>you will never watch Ben-Hur with Celestia
>>
>>28032218
Yes it is, as Anon is going to mount her so he has a suitably prestigious steed as he takes the title of king of Equestria!
>>
For Honor and Glory, Forever and ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IJuNCDbKbU
>>
File: Sunfags vs moonfags.jpg (99KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
Sunfags vs moonfags.jpg
99KB, 637x358px
>>28032810
Post knights
>>
File: 020.jpg (161KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
161KB, 700x700px
>>28032815
>people still think these guys were hard

Havel isn't a knight but he sure is a bad ass soldier...or is he more of a pilgrim? Warrior perhaps.
>>
>>28032822
Havel is only threatening in 3.
>>
>>28032867
Talking about his lore.

And if we're going that route, Most shit in any Dark Souls games is easy as fuck.
>>
Southern Bongland sun-worshippers: English Heritage are running a few Grand Medieval Joust tournaments at Pendennis Castle next week & the week after. I'd love to go, but I've already praised the Sun at Stonehenge this year... any takers want to show us what's going on?

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/whats-on/knights-jousts-events/
>>
File: knight_on_horseback_1000.jpg (243KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
knight_on_horseback_1000.jpg
243KB, 667x1000px
>plenty of fresh air
>literally ride your sunwaifu to glory
>bash your opponents with big long sticks
>stay in practice for when the next villain decides to make a mistake
What's not to like desu
>>
File: 1418038435499.jpg (445KB, 595x750px) Image search: [Google]
1418038435499.jpg
445KB, 595x750px
Might write a one shot tonight after work.
Any ideas?
>>
>>28033318
Celestia invites the Guard to the gardens, to enjoy some ice cream in the park in the hot weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpgmHtxm3c
>>
>>28033318
A story about Celestia being cool
>>
File: 1454605164656.jpg (63KB, 554x572px) Image search: [Google]
1454605164656.jpg
63KB, 554x572px
>>28033505
>you will never ask Celestia the 'a Sun made of ice and a Sun made of fire' question at the Princess conference
>>
File: O-only 1 reply?!.png (147KB, 659x672px) Image search: [Google]
O-only 1 reply?!.png
147KB, 659x672px
>>28031923
>Repeated clicks and loud sighing echoes from the bedchambers of your love Celestia, as you pass by from the Canterlot hallways.
>You peek in to see her on the Pony internet making yet another "Sun-Day" thread, and repeatedly pressing the refresh button.
>She sighs again sadly seeing only one reply pop up.
>The door slowly creaks as you enter.
"Hey babe. You okay?"
>She looks over her wither at you solemn.
>"I used to make these threads all the time, and they'd hit 500 replies before the day was out, but now..."
>She rubs an unslippered hoof on the screen.
>"I don't think they like me anymore."
"Aw, don't say that sweetheart! Things change. People change. Anons are not exempt from that fact of life. I'm sure they're just busy, but they're thinking about you as much as I do!"
>She looks down at the floor, spamming refresh again.
>"This is all my fault."
"Hm?"
>You wrap your arms around her from behind.
>"Remember when me and Luna were..."fighting"?"
>Oh boy do you.
"Yeah, when you were masquerading as the "Celestia Zealot"?
>She nods.
>"I think my desire to be loved backfired against me. My threads never recovered!"
>You hug her tightly.
"They will though. That time is over, and you two have made up!"
>She offers a weak smile.
"You just have to be patient. They will come back. Love always finds a way."
>She starts refreshing again.
>"Look! >>28033318 wants to write a one shot about me!"
>She perks up with a beaming grin, and types "A story about Celestia being cool".
>You smirk shaking your head.
"You silly pony. You do that by just existing."
>"Awwwwh!"
>>
>>28033514
I awwed.
Diff annon than before, but I've been writing a bit of green for /sun/ and may post in a few hours, if anyone's interested.
>>
>>28033600
>If anyone's interested
Of course we're interested!
>>
>>28033514
>and they'd hit 500 replies before the day was out
I remember.
>>
File: 1462048763606.png (693KB, 1025x697px) Image search: [Google]
1462048763606.png
693KB, 1025x697px
>mfw the redditors made their 'gyeheheh celsius ids wurst pone' thread
>again
>>
>>28034302
>inb4 having an episode dedicated to her is validation as a character
I hate what this board is sometimes. Why can't I love su horse just because I can? I appreciate every ep she appears in and that's all
>>
>>28034302
If you enjoy a thing, people will hate on it, because it makes them happy to piss you off and drink your salty tears.
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>28034518
Oh.
Ok, thanks, I didn't know that.
>>
>>28033600
Hey, I'm back, and going to deliver some write! First off, sorry if it's not good with the format and style, I'm not very good at greentext. I’m naming because I have ideas on continuing this if people think that it’s worth doing more on. Anyway, hope it’s okay, and please let me know if it’s trash or worth doing more of! Hope someone enjoys it.
>>
In accordance with royal decree number something or other, I, anonymous, am to record all of my experiences since having entered this empire of Equestria. Though I’ve been told that this document is to create a historical record for posterity, I have a sneaking suspicion that it may just be for my dear sovereign's personal amusement, so I’m going to dispense with the formalities. If you’re reading this, princess, you owe me one.

>My very first memories are a blurred mess. My vision was obscured by a great, blinding flash, and I could feel my knees hit a cold stone floor.
>Though my ears were ringing, I could hear some sort of commotion going on. Hooves shuffling about, soft mutterings, and above them all, one concerned voice going on about “standing ground” or somesuch.
>I wobbled forward and groped for something to steady myself. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my bearings and fell.
>I could now make out a half dozen smallish figures and one larger white one, all staring right at me. Still, consciousness was fading fast, and I mumbled out some slurred apology for imposing before blacking out.
>>
File: 1415417782362.jpg (41KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1415417782362.jpg
41KB, 600x550px
Such a pretty pink princess pony.
>>
>>28034773
>”Ay, up at at-em!”
> Some... hoof was shaking me. I decided it was best to obey the voice, and dragged myself off the ground.
> Looking around, I noticed that I was in some stone stone, circular room. The place felt ancient, and the surrounding wall was emblazoned with murals. A great dome adorned with even more engravings capped the room.
>“You can see me, can’t you? Come now, chop-chop!”
>I quickly looked down, and then found the source of the voice
>Right in front of my was a white pegasus, clad with golden armor and wielding a short spear. He seemed to be some sort of legionary, or… royal guard?
>He might of even been imposing, if it weren't for the fact that he was barely higher than my waist height.
>The pegasus spoke again: ”Alright, time to get a move on. Follow me now-”
>I did as instructed, and the two of us walked through more ancient halls. After a minute we exited the stone structure, and I could see a majestic castle about a mile away.
>>
File: metal sunbutt.png (279KB, 900x722px) Image search: [Google]
metal sunbutt.png
279KB, 900x722px
>>28034780
>pink
SHE'S WHITE
GUILTY OF BEING WHITE
GUILTY OF BEING RIGHT
>>
>>28034804
>”That’s our destination, I’m sure you’ll get all set up with a room and I just know-”
>The pony, who I later discovered was in fact royal guard, talked too much. Oh well.
>Still, one thing disturbed me. Even though we were now in broad daylight and clearly in a safe land, the guard seemed… nervous.
>As we moved along the dusty road, the guard uttered one interesting snippet
>”-and you seem like an alright sort, I mean, at first I thought I was a gonner, but-”
>I interrupted. “Who are you, why are we headed to this castle, and what’s going on?”
>The pony bowed toward me, still talking all the while ”Name’s Laurence, sir, and you’ve been summoned by our royal highness prince-
>”I’m not in trouble, or anything, right?”
>Laurence looked away from me and muttered “it’ll all get sorted out I’m absolutely sure that-”
>As he kept talking, we reached the gates. After ascending a flight of stairs and marching through a couple halls, Laurance brought me to a small, but cozy room.
>There was some pretty furnishings, but most impressive was the room’s view. I looked out and could see for miles. Towns and farmlands stretched out into the horizon.
>”Your room, sir, please just wait here and I’m sure that you’ll have an audience with the royals shortly, and-
>I continued staring out the window until I overheard Laurence say “-and thanks again for not killing me, just ring if you need-”
>Huh. Laurence was an odd sort.
>>
>>28034816
>After about an hour of lounging in my room I heard a knock on the door, and a messenger pony walked in.
>Our royal highness, princess Celestia, would normally request that you join her in the royal throne room. However, due to unforeseen circumstances and the natural complexities of the current situation, she will converse with you here shortly.”
>Before I could ask any questions, or even wonder why I was getting an audience with the local royalty, the princess stepped in.
>The princess was striking. She seemed to have an effortless elegance as she strode into the room. Everything about her look and demeanour screamed “royalty”.
>She had a white coat, and a ever-flowing mane that gave off the colors of the rainbow. Even more, she was a few inches taller than me, the only living thing I had encountered over three feet high.
>Despite her commanding presence, her face seemed accustomed to smiling and laughter. Still, right now she had a serious look and a furrowed brow.
>She sat on a stuffed chair on the other side of the room, and looked inquisitively at me for a few seconds before speaking ”Your name?”
>”Just call me anon, your majesty.”
>”Anon, do you know why you’re here?”
>”Actually, no. I was hoping that you could enlighten me”.
>”Well in that case, be ready to head out tomorrow morning, six o'clock sharp.” with that the princess began to stand and moved as if to exit the room.
>>
>>28034829
>Before she could leave I stood. ”Wait! That guard acted strange, nobody here looks like me, and now you’re shipping me off somewhere? At least let me know what’s going on!”
>Celestia sighed, and sat back down. She glanced over at me sadly.
>”Annon, look out this window. What do you see?”
>”Well, a city, towns, fields-”
>The princess interrupted. “I’m not asking for a map. What do you see?”
>I stared out the window, looking at the small figures running around in the town square. “I see a happy land. The people look content and the place seems peaceful. Even the guard earlier seemed friendly, perhaps a bit too much. You seem to have created a paradise, really.”
>>
>>28034839
>The princess smiled weakly. “Thank you, It’s not easy. Sadly, this land is naturally… somewhat less peaceful. I’ll be quick: The only way that I’ve been able to protect my subjects and create this place of harmony is through magic.”
>”If I did nothing, evil would gradually begin to seep into this world. There will always be some leaks, but through magic, I am able to stop most of them. Thus, every hundred years, I go down to the old ruins, with several guardsmen.”
>My blood began to run cold after hearing about the ruins.
>”There, I perform an ancient arcane ritual that traps the evil trying to enter our land, and focuses it into one single entity. At the dawn of the century, my power if just great enough to dispel the darkness, and stave off catastrophe and violence for one hundred more years.
>I shivered. “That sounds like a wonderful system, but why are you telling me this?
>The princess looked away from me. “Yesterday, I performed the ritual, and it failed. Rather than a physical manifestation of evil, I got you.”
>Oh
>Well, that would explain the nervous guard
> I slunk down in my chair and stared at the floor.
>”You, anon, do not seem truly evil, but… some of it flows in you. I can sense it in your heart- fighting, hurting others is a part of your very nature. You don’t belong here. Tomorrow morning, I plan on dispelling you, and beginning preparations for the coming storm.
>Oh
>”Well, anon, see you tomorrow.”
>I slept kinda badly that night
>>
>>28034845
>The next morning was kinda feverish. Getting up, getting ready for the day, all of it felt surreal, knowing that I would be… “dispelled”, whatever that meant. I wondered briefly it it was a euphemism in the vein of getting “disappeared”, but the ponies seemed too amiable to that kind of thing.
>It wasn’t long before we set out. Celestia, Laurance, and a few other guards walked in front of and behind me. Though I wasn’t chained, the chances of escaping seemed slim to none due to Celestia’s magical prowess.
>We entered the ruins, and strode through some familiar halls. As I pondered what dispeling would feel like, we reached the same circular room as before.
>Yesterday, the center of the room had been old rock floor. However, now there was a depression filled with light glowing blue mix of, well, something. It looked like the dispelling stuff got set up overnight.
>The princess looked over at me. “This is it. Anon, please step into the portal.”
>I was contemplating making a break for it, but before i could run Laurence shouted something
>CHANGE-lings?
>>
>>28034857
>Out of another hall, six forms appeared. They looked like some mix of pony and bug, which was bad enough already, but something seemed… off. Mangled looking spikes jutted out of their bodies, and some black oze leaked from connecting points in the carapace. The eyes were a dark blackish blue color.
>The guards and princess seemed surprised, but only for a moment before the ‘change-something or others’ jumped us.
>In the commotion of battle, I started to duck away and head of the exit. I could almost taste freedom.
>Just as I was about to make a run for it, I heard Laurence cry out for help. I looked back, and saw the pony obviously losing his fight against the bug monstrosity. The bug monsted had torn away his spear, and looked ready to tear off his face if nobody intervened.
>Before I could think too hard about what a stupid idea it was, I ran back toward Laurence, scooped up the dropped spear, and thrust it as hard as i could at the monster.
>I expected it to bounce of the bug’s chitinous armor, but instead, my blow went right through. Huh.
>I looked around, and saw that the others were struggling. The princess was clearly a powerful force and had killed one of the bugs, but the royal guards were faring poorly. Why was everyone else having so much trouble? It felt like I was cutting through wet paper.
>I sprinted toward one monster that was fighting Celestia, and before it could turn, I thrust the spear straight into it. Again, the tough looking thing went down surprisingly easy. I felt some sort of… rush after killing the thing. It felt oddly good. Probably just adrenaline, though, I said to myself.
>Having lost half their number, the bug things retreated, disappearing down the dusty halls of the ruin.
>>
>>28034867
>As the guards began to tend to the wounded, the princess looked at me quizzically, either unsure why I stayed or surprised that I fought well enough to not get munched by the bugs. Probably both.
>Regardless, I saw this was my chance.
>”Your highness Celestia, I’d really rather not be banished from this land. It’s a nice place, and I’m willing to serve the kingdom-
>Celestia cut me off, mumbling something about “not really belonging” or something. Still, I could see she was uncertain.
>”I’ve only acted in good faith, and all that I’m asking for is a little trust and a little mercy. Isn’t that what friendship’s all about?”
>Celestia sighed and looked away. “Fine. You can stay.”
>I smiled, gave my eternal gratitude, and along with the others headed back towards the castle.
>>
>>28034878
>>28034878
So that's it for now, sorry if it's crap. Feedback n' stuff is appreciated, I'd just like to know if this is worth writing more on or not.Thanks for any thoughts and opinions!
>>
File: montana to clark.jpg (46KB, 604x381px) Image search: [Google]
montana to clark.jpg
46KB, 604x381px
>>28034896
Well, the important thing is you tried, and some greens better than none.
>>
>>28034319
It's not that, it's just that it's a bit fucked up that Luna gets her own episodes and gets to do cool shit like that song in Hearthwarming Tail while Celestia sits around and does nothing, or gets her ass kicked by whoever villain is.

I don't think we'll ever get a Sunbutt episode, but I do think it would be nice if the writers atleast let her do something cool for once
>>
File: [angry crown noises].png (141KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
[angry crown noises].png
141KB, 640x360px
>>28035234
Hasjew hates her.
They replaced her with a table they choose to make convenient when their merchandising sales call for it.
>>
File: braces.jpg.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
braces.jpg.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>28034896
I'd really like to see more!
>>
File: 1461791136649.png (72KB, 1055x449px) Image search: [Google]
1461791136649.png
72KB, 1055x449px
>>28032126
hnnngh
>>
File: 1462047253932.png (510KB, 748x705px) Image search: [Google]
1462047253932.png
510KB, 748x705px
>"Good afternoon, my little ponies, this is Princess Celestia, and welcome back to 'Royalty Hour' here on NPR: National Pony Radio."
>"Oh, I see we've our first caller of the day, how exciting."
>"A in Ponyville, you're on the line, what's your question?"
>'Yeah, um, that whole cake Pinkie made for Cranky and Matilda's wedding, d-did you take the jack & jenny figure off the top before you ate it whole?'
>"H-eheh, ok, it appears we've a joker on the line, let's try line 2, caller you're on with the princess."
>'Does Luna know you're putting anti-depressants in her fo-'
>"We'll be right back after a quick break here on NPR."
>>
How do you even live with yourselves?

I mean, waking up and living the same, boring fucking lives day in and day out?

Doesn't it just make you want to jump off a building? Or drink bleach? Or just lay down in the woods until you die?

How do you deal with the utter meaninglessness and futility of your ridiculous lives?
>>
File: celestia-crying.jpg (152KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
celestia-crying.jpg
152KB, 1024x1024px
>>28036170

You sound pretty emo.
>>
File: 1446036367102.png (99KB, 337x336px) Image search: [Google]
1446036367102.png
99KB, 337x336px
>>28036170
>>>/qa/
>>
>>28036170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s
>>
File: 512x.jpg (41KB, 512x379px) Image search: [Google]
512x.jpg
41KB, 512x379px
>>28036438
>"Princess Celestia doesn't wanna make toys?!"
>>
>>28033505
Or how bout cold?
>>
File: cool.png (289KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
289KB, 788x1024px
>>28033505
>>28036510
>>
File: 1425068921590.jpg (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1425068921590.jpg
1MB, 2500x2500px
>>28034896
It was good. The last few lines were a bit rushed, it felt like she was convinced too easily to let him stay, but I liked it.
>>
>>28036170
You don't give up at the tutorial when you have a whole game left to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DGe4RtPmWw
>>
File: 13270675711558.jpg (29KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
13270675711558.jpg
29KB, 500x267px
>>28037167
holy fuck hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg.
That physically hurt to look at. I think I might need to go to a hospital. That image just made me reach for the rope on my desk when I realized I will never.
>>
File: mmmmm drank.gif (491KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm drank.gif
491KB, 300x252px
>"N-nonsense, Anonymous, I'm- *hic* I- I AM A PRINCESS, I *hic* know m-my limits."
>>
FINALLY HOME, hate working Sundays. Time to start on that green.
>>
>>28036170
I have a cool career.
>>
Celestia will die in the movie.
>>
File: thats nice kid.jpg (160KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
thats nice kid.jpg
160KB, 670x377px
>>28039403
>>
>>28039311
Me too. Makes shit like >>28036170 seem so trivial.
>>
>>28039624
People probably feel that way because they get stuck in a negative r9k mindset rather than enjoying the positives in life that it has to offer.
>>
File: dafuck.gif (288KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.gif
288KB, 500x281px
>>28039899
What manner of bait is this
Why's it here in this thread
>>
File: top sun.jpg (99KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
top sun.jpg
99KB, 700x600px
>>
Made a short for you guise. Hope you like it.

~oO(The First Celestial Year Of Peace)Oo~

>Golden light envelopes her horn as the silvery orb rises above her balcony.
>Its ascention marking a full year it has born the scar she gave it.
>She hums softly as tears fall untouched over her cheeks
>And she quietly begins to sing

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41nnpb7CTk4

Hello Moonlight, my old friend
I've come to speak with you again
Because the memory of our times before
Sing in my dreams a haunting score
And the feeling of my failure's darkling stain
still remains within the sound of silence.

In shining halls I walk alone
Gleaming walls of quiet stone
In our court lit by noonday sun
I sit on a dais for two, not one.

And my eyes are stabbed
By your ghostly silhouette
And my regret
falls in the sound of silence

I've seen before my gilded throne
Ten thousand ponies, maybe more
Ponies talking without speaking
Ponies hearing without listening

They come forward
And then bow on bended knee
for me to see
within the sound of silence

"Fools," say I, "you do not know!"
"A ruined mare can hold no throne."
"Hear my words that I might teach you."
"Allow my greatest fault to reach you."
But my words like silent teardrops fell
And echoed in the court of silence

And the ponies bowed and prayed
To the goddess they had made
My cries of torment fall upon deaf ears
My eyes have lost all of their tears

And they want me
To lead them through the dark
and into the golden light
And through the night
But all I have is the paths of silence

>As the sound fades away a cloud drifts across the moon.

[End]
>>
>"Ayy Anonymous.."
>'Y-yes, Princess Carlestia?'
>"Why don't you bring that shake ova' here, eh?"
>'Please, your highness, no.'
>"Hehehe, yeah~"
>You start sobbing as she uses her magic to pull you over to her on the couch and watch old new york giants highlights
>"TONIGHT!"
>>
>>28036133
Unf, but the Anon who wrote it has never had shower or bath sex. Water is like an anti lube.
>>
File: 1460795849513.jpg (2MB, 4724x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1460795849513.jpg
2MB, 4724x2362px
They'd be good together.
>>
File: FUCK.png (267KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
267KB, 1280x720px
>>28041895
Fucking shit, last thread it was that autismal tripfaggot, and now it's this cancer again.
>>
>>28041920
hey deal with it. They're both miserable rulers who their closest people don't appreciate what they're doing.
>>
File: (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>28039403
Come on, you're not even trying.
>>
>>28039403
Nope, Twilight Sparkle will die in the movie, Princess Celestia is not in the movie.
>>
File: [princess intensifies].gif (205KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
[princess intensifies].gif
205KB, 600x500px
Good morning, good morning~
It's great to stay up late
>>
I wrote this up to test the waters and see if anyone is interested. I hope it will be a multi chapter story if enough interest is shown.
Also I want to note that Sunbutt will be coming soon, I want to wrap up the arrival and what anon does before Canterlot ASAP. Not that I dont like Ponyville I just want the real story to begin sooner rather than later.
Anyway here it is, critique is appreciated and encouraged.
------
>You are anonymous, anon for short
>Waking up with a headache in the middle of a forest with no recollection of how is nothing short complete mind-fuckery but after a short panic session you calmed down and found your way out.
>It wasn't easy of course, at first the wolfed made of wood scared the shit out of you but all they take it one hit with a tree branch and they break apart (they also make good firewood)
>Then their some kind of witchdocter hut to which you noped the fuck out of there as fast as you could.
>A little running later and you stumbled out of a forest and into an open meadow, but that wasn't the part that caught your attention, it was more like the large city built into the side of a mountain.
>One look and you felt something, like something calling out to climb that mountain.
"Nah, probably those berries I ate earlier"
>Your sight then drifts down to a small town in the distance, at least a few miles away.
"Civilization"
>>
>Maybe the people there can help you figure out where you are.
>You just hope they speak the same language, you've had enough bullshit to deal with and a language barrier is not something you want added to the pile.
"Just hope they aren't some kind of cult that sacrifices outsiders"
>You start to laugh to yourself, always the pessimist. At least this will pass the time

>After a few short hours of walking you are nearing the town, the closer you get you notice that is looks like some king of all middle-ages style homes with straw roofing and wooden walls.
>Then something even stranger, the people are really short, and multi-colored.
>...
>......
>...........
>And horses
>The closer the town got the more details about its residence you noticed, like the fact that they are talking colored horses that have ass tattoos and look like they are speaking to each other.
>You are so lost in thought you didn't ever realize you bumped into one.
>"Hey, watch were yo-"
>Its sentence is cut short after it looks at you.
>"MI-MI-MIN-MINOTAUR!!!"
>After it screams suddenly all the residence that didn't ever notice you all looked over and after laying eyes on you began to panic as well.
>Suddenly the streets were a frenzy with ponies trying to get back to their homes with you in to much of a mindfuck to realize what was going on.
"Talking horses, Great"
>You begin to laugh, the only thing your mind can do in this situation.
>Another few minutes in the now empty streets and you begin to understand your special predicament.
>Either A: You are in a coma
>Or B: You got magically transported to a fantasy land with talking horses instead of people
>The former is more believable but you were always a believer that anything is possible. Just because you cant explain it doesn't mean it is impossible.
"You know what, i'm okay with this"
>You begin to stand up and dust yourself off, might as well head to that big building in the center of town and introduce yourself.
>>
>As you begin to walk suddenly you hear something, like fast trotting behind you.
>As soon as you begin to turn your met with a weird purple blast to the chest, its like being hit with a small crumple up ball of paper, almost nothing.
>Then you notice the offender, a purple horse with a glowing horn and wings that for some reason just don't seen to fit her, along with 5 others of various colors.
>One looks some kind of Texas stereotype, she has a lasso at the ready and a stetson, her coat is orange and even has freckles, all she needs is a accent and the whole little package could really work.
>Another that looks just as ready to fight you has a blue coat and a rainbow mane, she also has wings and is hovering just of the ground.
>'heh, a flying pride flag'
>Another with just a horn looks like some kind of beauty queen that tries way to hard to look good in the morning like she is compensating for something, pretty sad honestly, even now she is trying to strike a pose.
>Then there is the yellow one, honestly she looks the cutest, just hiding behind everyone scared and trying to look as small as possible, you just want to cuddle her and tell her its alri-... Anyway.
>Then their is a pink one that is looking at you with the biggest smile you have ever seen, its kind of scary to be honest.
>Now is your chance to make a good impression, you scared all the residence and these one here must think your dangerous time to turn on the nonexistent charm.
"Hey, what's up?"
>"Hi?"
>The purple one looks at you now with confusion. And the other 5 look to each other the same way.
"So sorry about the whole 'scaring the town' thing but I just got here yesterday and I never seen talking horses before"
>'smooth anon'
>They now just stare at you, unsure of what to do.
>"Your not here to slaughter us and wear out skins as trophies?"
>'JESUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST'
>>
"N-no, why on earth would I do that"
>"Um because your a Minotaur and that's what they do."
>Its your turn to look confused
"A Minotaur? Like from Greek mythology?"
>"What's Greek Mythology?"
>Right, magic horse land
"Never mind that, and no i'm not a Minotaur, im human, the names Anonymous but you can just call me Anon"
>The purple pony that you were speaking starts to introduce all the others in her company and herself
>All their names seem to fit them fairly well, if not a little to obviously, for example the one that is all pink is called Pinkie Pie, but that's just knit picking.
"Nice to meet you at, you think that you could calm down everyone that is hiding in their homes and maybe show them in harmless?"
>Twilight who is now alot more friendly than before smiles at you.
>"Sure Anonymous, I can do that while Fluttershy here takes you to the castle and shows you a room you can stay in."
>The pony who you now know as Fluttershy begins to speak up
>"M-Maybe i'm not the best pony for that Twilight"
>Its even quieter than a whisper, The sight makes you internally d'awwwww
>Of coarse Twilight didn't hear a word.
>"Okay so everypony knows what they are doing?"
>The other 4 give confirmations except for Fluttershy who tries to object but is to quiet to get anyone's attention.
>"Perfect, let get started"
>And with that the 5 run in various directions of town leaving you alone with with a terrified yellow pony
"So, lets get going shall we."
>No response
>Fluttershy looks terrified
>You try to smile at her when she dares to look up but is only met with more fear.
>'Well they are little horse to maybe the same tricks from home apply?'
>Reaching down you begin to pet her mane
>At first she shrinks down even more but shortly after she begins to calm down
>You even add a few ear scratches to help it along.
>Its seems to work wonders, after a few minutes of petting she is totally calm and looks up at you with a smile.
>>
File: 1429979222259.gif (777KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1429979222259.gif
777KB, 500x476px
>Seems some things never change no matter where you are.
>You return the smile and reach out your hand.
"Im Anonymous, But my friends call me Anon."
>"I'm Fluttershy, nice to meet you anon."
>you shake her hoof and smile one last time before continuing.
"So if you want maybe you can show me around town a bit before my room, I might help if the ponies see that i'm not dangerous rather than just told"
>"Sure anon, that sound like fun"
>You could have sworn you saw a blush but just dismiss it.
"After you"
-----
Well its a start. Hope to hear at least a few good things
>>
>>28043641
>nothing short complete
nothing short of complete

>the wolfed
what

>witchdocter
doctor

>Then their some kind of witchdocter hut to which you noped the fuck out of there as fast as you could
sentence fragment

>A little running later and you stumbled out of a forest and into an open meadow, but that wasn't the part that caught your attention, it was more like the large city built into the side of a mountain.
should split this into two sentences

>you felt something, like something
no

just use less commas and conjunctions

Seems like a typical intro to any AiE, really depends on how you unfold the rest of the story
>>
>>28043749
Thanks, I forgot to proof read and it really shows.

>just us less commas and conjunctions
I'll try, its a bad habit of mine.
>>
File: One.png (677KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
One.png
677KB, 1280x916px
>>
File: Two.png (447KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
Two.png
447KB, 800x784px
>>28043804
>>
File: Three.png (294KB, 1280x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Three.png
294KB, 1280x1239px
>>28043812
>>
>>28043821

c-c-c-combo breaker
>>
File: Four.png (367KB, 1280x786px) Image search: [Google]
Four.png
367KB, 1280x786px
>>28043821
>>
>>28043825
Nigger.
>>
>>28043837
bump
>>
File: tmp_19071-1214520-2100338243.jpg (269KB, 900x1178px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_19071-1214520-2100338243.jpg
269KB, 900x1178px
>>
>>28043677
Continue.
>>
File: tmp_11301-1214601-1714980470.jpg (4MB, 2550x3690px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11301-1214601-1714980470.jpg
4MB, 2550x3690px
P R A I S E W O R T H Y
R
A
I
S
E
W
O
R
T
H
Y
>>
>>28037167
>"QUICK, I NEED A MIRROR!"
>"Yep, still cute."
>>
File: 1468977738457.png (346KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468977738457.png
346KB, 1000x500px
>>28044729
Got the uncensored version?
>>
>>28044729
I really like her wings
>>
>>28044729
That's not proper jousting armo-

wait. that cloak. are you trying to ruse me, anon
>>
>>28045057
Source pic is like 11mb, with fantastic large dimensions
selenophile is the artist, you'll find easily the tumblr.
He/she also drew a non-lewd version... lewd version is better though. Aesthetically a split skirt is great, and... maybe a splitted skirt armor is better for more flexible movement in combat (assuming that non-jousting combat is canon). Right?
>>
File: 1424227151067.png (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424227151067.png
311KB, 500x500px
>>28044729
>"Anonymous, come back!"
>"T-the pixelization isn't contagious!"
>>
>>28045057

https://derpibooru.org/1214601
>>
>>28046036
thats a pretty pink princess clitoris
>>
>>28045772
Celestia is a clever pony, anon. Who's to say she wouldn't trot proudly in all her finery before her subjects? - only to later make one or two special, subtle alterations in the intimacy of her own chambers?

>>28045772
>fantastic large dimensions
Oh, you.
>>
>>28045772
>>28046036
thank you, fellow horsefuckers, heres cute shit
>>
File: ebil sunbutt.png (275KB, 379x574px) Image search: [Google]
ebil sunbutt.png
275KB, 379x574px
>>
>>28047163
Would you submit to her? I would.
>>
>>28045772

More to the point, you wouldn't want to spend half an hour unbuckling armor if you had to take an urgent shit, now would you?
>>
File: celestia_by_bandb_art-d7lui5f.jpg (81KB, 1024x511px) Image search: [Google]
celestia_by_bandb_art-d7lui5f.jpg
81KB, 1024x511px
>Be Anon.
>Celestia's servant, and friend.
>Forever ago, when you were sent here, you were given a room at the castle while you adjusted to ponyland.
>Through various meetings and run ins with Celestia, you came to be a friend and personal confidante of hers.
>She found it easy to talk to you, as you were not raised with her as a princess, nor did you really see her as a goddess with the power to move the sun.
>To you, she was just a pretty pony with a little extra magic.
>You would find yourself helping her throughout the day, and eventually she just decided to make it official.
>Given a suit, tie, and keys to the castle, you became Celestia's personal assistant.
>(Different from Raven, Celestia's clerical assistant. She would probably shank you if you tried to encroach on her territory)
>Every morning started the same way.
>You would get up while the sun was still down and fetch her breakfast from the kitchen.
>Bringing it to her room, you would attempt to wake the Princess up.
>With previous pony servants and maids, she felt she had to attempt to have an aurora of royalness and authority, even in the wee hours of the morning.
>Not with you though.
"Rise and shine Sunbutt, time to get out of bed and ruin your sister's happiness."
>You heard a soft groan from the bed, covers pulled over Celestia's head.
>"Do I have to? Can't you just be me for the day? My regalia is over on the desk, no one will notice the difference!"
"As tempting of an offer that is, no thanks. I mean, if you want to give me wings and a horn, go right ahead."
>You set the tray down on the nightstand and go over to the bed.
"Celestia, if you don't get up soon, I'll be forced to take drastic measures."
>No reply.
"Ok, you asked for it."
>>
>>28048256
I need some help, what would Celestia do during her day? What official duties would she have to do? What events (frivolous and otherwise) would she have to attend?
>>
>>28048583
Hmm, lets see...
>Attend meetings with other countries.
>Deal with twilight.
>Deal with pony's problems coming to her.
>Deal with blueblood.
>Fight luna for cake.
>Fight ANON trying to stop her from eating the entire cake.
>Run the school for retar- i mean "gifted" unicorns.
>Royal speech.
>Bath.
>Prank luna.
>Run from luna for said prank.
>And then more cake.
>>
File: princess cia.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
princess cia.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Bane?
>>
>>28049159
Thanks Anon, working on green. Even though not everything will be on the schedule, doesn't mean it's not gonna happen.

Except maybe for retarded ponies. I like awkward when it's someone being a dick, not unfortunate awkward. I'd definitely read a green about that, but I can't write it.
>>
>>28048256
>Using your world famous hands, you quickly reached under the covers and began tickling her belly.
>Her quiet sleepy groans quickly turned into wild laughter.
>"Ha ha ha, Anony-, ha ha! Anonymous, stop, ha ha, I surrender!"
>You pulled your hands back out as she caught her breath.
"Now will you please be a good princess and get out of bed?"
>She smirked.
>Not good.
>"Not exactly."
>Before you could react, you were enveloped in her golden aurora of magic, quickly stripping you of your jacket, tie, and shoes as she pulled you into bed with her.
>Wrapping her hooves around you, she nuzzled the back of your neck, rubbing her head against yours.
>"Lulu can have another half hour of limelight, and the farm ponies can deal with it if their crops miss out of 30 minutes of sun."
>You got comfortable in her vice like grip and allowed yourself a catnap, and for the next 29 minutes and 47 seconds, you two dozed in a comfortable silence.

(sorry this is coming slow, working on other stuff)
>>
>>28048256
>"Rise and shine Sunbutt, time to get out of bed and ruin your sister's happiness."
I laughed.
>>
>>28049909
That was a cozy little end.
>>
>>28049929
I mean, a lot is still coming, I might just have to call it a night.

If this thread gets archived before I can work on more tomorrow after work, look for it in an AiE thread or something where it fits (but preferably it'd be here)
>>
>>28049941
Ight cptn
>>
>>28031923

I want to put my mouth up against Celestia's anus and suck out the remains of her last meal like a vacuum cleaner. Then I want to cut myself with a sharp object and have her pee directly into my body.
>>
bedtiem bump
>>
File: Death Star 2 HD.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Death Star 2 HD.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>28050119
>comes here every time only to post this shit
Here's your (You), I guess.
>>
>what did she find?
>>
File: princess rockso.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
princess rockso.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>28050933
>"YOO HOO~~"
>"You know what I do, baby, and I'm doin it!"
>>
File: daymare.gif (420KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
daymare.gif
420KB, 500x290px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szdziw4tI9o
>>
>>28050933
a reason to live?
and dubs, apparently
>>
File: 1466645808471.gif (326KB, 512x463px) Image search: [Google]
1466645808471.gif
326KB, 512x463px
>>28049384
It was a pun on "celestia's school for gifted unicorns" i didn't really want retarded unicorns.
>>
>>28053045
What's the image source for that gif?
>>
writen green
>>
>>28053825
Is that you, djonn.
>>
>>28043677
It's just the introduction, but seems interesting. There were some mistakes, likely to trigger native speakers, but they don't bother me much. Don't expect a lot of feedback though. Even quality greens receive a handful of replies, but that doesn't mean people don't read them.

>>28044511
T-those eyes.

>>28041205
Noice.

>>28043557
>It's great to stay up late
It sure is, Anon. Especially if you do that all the weekend to play LoE, and at 5am on Monday you're still awake partying at Sugarcube Corner. I fucking hate my timezone
>>
>>28050119
Your mother must be proud.
>>
>>28049909
>(29:47 later...)
>You had gotten out of bed and redressed, reading the schedule for the day while Celestia sat in her bed, munching on toast.
"So, the first thing you need to do is raise the sun at 6 o'clo...I mean, 6:30."
>Celestia rolled her eyes, using her magic to raise the sun. You didn't need to turn around to tell the room was rapidly being flooded with light, and a reassuring warmth rested on your back.
"Hey, just gotta be sure."
>You looked at the schedule.
"Next, at 7:15, you have to meet with the Griffonia ambassadors."
>Celestia groaned.
>"Ugh, really? Ambassador Frostbite always stares at my flank, and Ambassador Gold Feather just rambles on and on about nothing even relevant to current issues, plus he smells like pistachios."
"Why's that bad? I like pistachios."
>"Well imagine your grandfather was a giant pistachio and rambled forever about how "Griffonstone was and will once again be the center of culture in all of the land!" You'd get tired of it really quickly."
"Point taken."
>"Anyway, what's after that?"
"You have a meeting with Twilight at 8:30."
>"That should be nice, as long as she's not still taking her 'Princess of Friendship' role too seriously...again."
"Then at 10:00, you have a ribbon cutting ceremony with Blueblood."
>"Oh great. What's it for again?"
"The Blueblood Home for Wayward Kitties."
>"How did they get him to attach his name to it?"
"They promised to put a statue of him out front."
>Celestia groaned again. You continued.
"Then from 11:00 to 1:00, you have to oversee some matters at the school."
>"Very nice."
"From 1:15 to 1:45 we break for lunch."
>"Also nice."
"Then from 2:00 to 4:00 we have court."
>"Perhaps one of the most interesting parts of the day."
"From 4:15 to 5:00 you have a speech to give."
>"And what was it on again? I completely remember, just need a refresher."
>You raised an eyebrow.
"You have no idea, do you?"
>"Not in the slightest."
>>
Praisin it ain't free
Twilight Sparkle AKA Twiggy Piggy, is not my princess
She is hasjew agent and probbaly a brotherfucker as well :DD
Celestial & Lunar, not cutie map & merchandising ok?

Praiseit
>>
>>28031923
It's posted in just about every thread but, can someone post the screencap greentext of Celestias faithful knight standing watch over the corrupted Celestia, allowing none to harm her, due to his love for her?
>>
>>28055845
Aah fuck, I remember it but don't have it. Is that the one where Spike kills Anon.
>>
>>28056143
I don't think so, it's very short, just one post.

Ends with something like 'Unknown guards recount of the last siege of Canterlot' or something to that effect.
>>
File: spiral power sunhorse.jpg (8KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
spiral power sunhorse.jpg
8KB, 546x546px
>"A-anonymous, I-I'm coming!"
>>
File: 1468608688682.png (51KB, 636x353px) Image search: [Google]
1468608688682.png
51KB, 636x353px
>>28053472
No idea sorry. Here have this!
>>
File: output.webm (558KB, 735x288px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
558KB, 735x288px
>>28053045
>>
File: average sun-day thread.gif (936KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
average sun-day thread.gif
936KB, 500x374px
DJONN PLS
>>
>>28057632
Thanks a lot
>>
>>28057818
Thanks anon.
>>
>>28057632
Damn. Nice.

>>28058106
Np.
>tfw you're this thread and the mature mares thread
>that pic lines up well with both
>>
>>28045982
>Omnipresent Genital Pixelation in Equestria
Hey-o, that's a one-shot story premise
>>
File: Royal Feel.png (437KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Feel.png
437KB, 600x719px
>>28057632
>>
When did Celestia last have a speaking role in the show?
>>
>>28059714

Episode 5 of this season.
>>
File: PrincessWash.png (1MB, 1448x1802px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessWash.png
1MB, 1448x1802px
>>28059714
I was going to say Trixie episode of this season, but I'm not sure she talked at all. On second thoughts it probably was the Spike episode.
>>
>>28059922

She didn't talk in the Trixie episode except to sigh at the end, but she had something like three lines in the Spike episode.
>>
Hello /sun/.

I found a heartwarming sister bonding fic on Fimfiction by the name of "The Daydreamer's Nightmare".

A somewhat unorthodox bonding fic where Celestia is suffering nightmares of Luna turning backing into Nightmare Moon after Tirek's attack. Luna, wishing to kill two birds with one stone, decides to resolve this issue via swapping their respective souls (Their spirits/conscious in a sense.) with each other to see things from the other foot.

The story itself is complete and was set up for a sequel but... Well, it has been two years since the author promised an update, so I assume that this idea has been sent to the backburner oblivion. Nonetheless I find it a most endearing fic that had me feeling some form of passion, something I haven't felt in this fandom for a long time. To the degree I splurged into a form of critique as the latest comments. (You'll find it by the wall of text in the most recent comments if you wish to see the face of true autism.)

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/195729/the-daydreamers-nightmare

I am hoping that someone adopts the ideas presented in this fic and turn it into some form of green, fanfiction, or fanart.

I actually have a request to any would be artist or writer in this thread. It would be nice to see Luna bonding with a filly earth pony version of Celestia, with Luna hovering over her in a protective motherly/sisterly way that is simply adorable. I would write it out myself but my attempts have proven to be bland as tofu.

I have given this recommendation to the sister thread of /moon/ as well.

Perhaps a collab may be in order?
>>
>>28059922
You know what I love most about this picture?

That the lid has a label bearing instructions for laundering alicorns.
>>
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>28061083
She just is
>>
Bump i'm almost out of worm
>>
Green is coming along incredibly slow due to work and stuff. Sorry for my absence. Haven't had the chance to lurk /sun/ all that much. So how've things been here?
>>
File: wish you were here.jpg (117KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
wish you were here.jpg
117KB, 620x387px
>>28062866
Oh.
We're fine. We're uh, we're good.

Boards getting slammed by some summerfags, but aside from that /sun/ is jim dandy.
>>
File: Akinator, the feels genius.png (414KB, 588x692px) Image search: [Google]
Akinator, the feels genius.png
414KB, 588x692px
>>28062866
Uh, Everything's fine and dandy here. I-I mean, she's still not real and we're going on with our hollow lives. Everything's j-just fine.
>>
File: if only.png (94KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
if only.png
94KB, 900x643px
>>
>>28060658
>Do not bleach
>Do not tumble dry
>Do not mix whites and colors
"Ugh, sorry Luna, you'll have to wait your turn."
>But I am the niiiight!"
"And I don't want two turquoise princesses"
>>
If given the chance, would you ride on her back?
>>
File: ride the white pony.png (168KB, 931x822px) Image search: [Google]
ride the white pony.png
168KB, 931x822px
>>28065359
Yes.
>>
>>28065359
Is she fine with it?
If yes, sure why not.
If no, no.
>>
>Celestia finds Playboy magazine, one of the few things that was in your backpack.
>You just read it for the articles, you swear.
>She sees stunning photos of (what she assumes and considers to be) beautiful human women wearing strange thin pieces of cloth, much unlike your trousers and shirt.
>Commissions Rarity to secretly design a pair for her, to wear around the castle to make you feel more at home.
>Surprises you by wearing them.
>Can't find a way to tell her they're meant for intimate occasions.
>She makes them popular.
>Soon most mares (and quite a few stallions) are wearing panties, thongs, garter belts, and stockings for their day to day activities.
>"I just don't get why humans wear these, it's like I'm wearing nothing at all."
>Stupid sexy Celestia.
>>
>>28065730
Forgot pic
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
I swear I'm gonna write green in 30 min bump
>>
File: kill me.jpg (66KB, 568x774px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
66KB, 568x774px
>>28067277
Good luck, I'm calling it a night.
Board is nothing but glimmer spam.
>>
>>28064427
Thus, the mystery of pinklestia is solved.
>>
>>28055099
"You have to give a royal decree on some of the new stipulations on the sale of apples."
>"For goodness sake, they really need me for that?"
"Yep. Then from 5:15 to 7:15 you're attending another charity function, this one for the Canterlot Orphanage."
>"I absolutely cannot miss that."
"Don't worry, Raven and I made sure that even if everything else had to be moved around or canceled, you could at least make it there."
>"Thank you so much Anon. Is there anything else?"
"No, thankfully even the snooty nobles and biggest court complainers don't want to stay so long on a Friday."
>"Thank goodness."
"So, with that out of the way, let's get you ready for the day."
>(7:15)
>Celestia walked into the delegation room with Ambassadors Frostbite and Gold Feather on either side of her, and Raven following behind. You had made sure this meeting was to go off without a hitch. You had fresh tea made, had a marble bust of the Griffon King put near a window to pretend that someone in the castle might care about him, and even managed to acquire the special pistachios that Ambassador Gold Feather absolutely loved.
>Celestia was right, these were strong smelling, and you liked pistachios.
>You caught the tail end of a probably long winded story that Ambassador Gold Feather was telling.
>"And that's when I told my wife, 'never set the rutabagas on the windowsill for more than 45 minutes.'"
>"And?" Celestia asked, feigning interest, "What happened to her."
>"She was covered in exploded rutabaga. Her scone cart will never be the same."
>They each took their seats at the table as Raven handed out documents detailing a new trade agreement. You tried your best to keep up with these every once in a while, but they were just so goddamn boring.
>>
File: 1468659663994.jpg (36KB, 317x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468659663994.jpg
36KB, 317x242px
>>
>>28065359
Who wouldn't want to ride Celestia?
>>
File: Death Ray.png (3MB, 3300x2259px) Image search: [Google]
Death Ray.png
3MB, 3300x2259px
>>28067280
I can't find a way to filter them all. No matter how many keywords I filter, they always come up with something new.
>>
>>28068602
>"Ok Anon, the smores are done!"
>>
i want to have princess celestia's foals
>>
>>28069434
I want to raise a family with her.
>>
File: cleanse it with fire.png (1MB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
cleanse it with fire.png
1MB, 1280x931px
bump so the glimmerfaggotry deluging the board doesn't kill us
>>
Do you think Celestia has to brush her mane, or its just always like that?
>>
File: Celestia's secret revealed.gif (2MB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia's secret revealed.gif
2MB, 1000x656px
>>28070483
Dunno. It's magic, she ain't gonna explain shit.
>>
File: no-thank-you.jpg (540KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
no-thank-you.jpg
540KB, 1000x671px
>>28070842
>anthro(?)
>human shoulders
>>
>>28070842
>Tom Selleck mane

Sides status: passing Jupiter
>>
File: tumblr_obb8hllUC71u754fgo1_1280.jpg (177KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obb8hllUC71u754fgo1_1280.jpg
177KB, 1280x828px
we got cucked by troubleshoes
>>
>>28071606
Dickslap or hickie?
>>
>>28071774
neither, he just accidentally got celestia with a vacuum as he was cleaning up. just his luck.
>>
>>28071606
What's going on here? Should I raise my spear and magic helmet?
>>
>>28072531
just a little something from the royal sketchbook

can i rant for a second? does anyone else really hate that blog now? being a royalfag i was really interested in the idea of a slice of life thing featuring all the princesses, but then the artist shipped twilight and luna (why though?) and that's become the main focus of that blog, literally one post featuring any of the other princesses out of every 20 twiluna posts. nothing is sacred
>>
File: 1463480429560.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1463480429560.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
Princess Celestia is tall and pretty. I would _hug_ her all night long.
>>
>>28072770
I don't mind the shipping alone - I really can't be bothered to be upset by what someone else likes - but it is disappointing that it's become a plot tumor that sucks up well over half the blog now. Someone even sent the artist a message when it first began, and they insisted that no, shipping wouldn't overwhelm the other content.

Welp. At least the art's still good.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 821x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 821x699px
>>28072770
agreed. They should just rename the blog now tbqh, it has twiluna in almost every post
>>
>>28072770
Agreed. I'm still hoping they do a little more work on their comic about how Celestia and Luna became princesses.

In a similar vein, Lopoditty's work is great, but at times I get tired of their "everyone is gay/lesbian/bi/trans." Do I mind a gay/bi/trans character? No. But I mean, they make EVERYONE like that.
>>
>>28034878
Hey, continuing this green from earlier. Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for taking so long to write more. Will try to update quicker this time.

>KNOCK KNOCK
>”Sir, it’s past six o'clock! You’ll be late for your appointment!”
>Ugg. Great start to the day. Still, couldn’t miss a royal summons, especially on the first full day in this new land.
>”I’m coming!” I rushed to get ready, and five minutes later burst out the door, nearly knocking over a very displeased messenger pony.
>She sneered, mumbled something about “the youth of today”, and began to trot off through the halls. I followed.
>After a minute, we reached what was presumably the main hall, a massive construction. The huge pillars, the ornate banners; it was beautiful.
>At the far end of the hall, near the throne, there was a massive commotion. Many ponies were organizing… something. A few were examining a wall mounted map, while others discussed the present situation in hushed tones.
>As I began to approach the crowd, the messenger coughed. I looked over, and noticed that Celestia had begun to address the crowd.
>Her speech was a rousing one, but I didn’t get what was going on.
>The messenger must of noticed my blank expression, because she began to explain.
>Evidently, the “changelings” from yesterday were more vicious (and more armored) than usual.
>The royal court was in a panic over the situation-
>”Oh, anon! There you are!”
>The princess stopped her speech to beckon for me to walk over. All conversation stopped, and every eye in the room was trained on me.
>”Everyone, this is Anonymous, the solution to our problem!”
>what
>”Give a warm welcome to our newly arrived royal changeling hunter!”
>oh no
>The entire room erupted into cheers and applause, ponies were smiling and praising the wisdom of their leader.
>I could feel my stomach drop about a foot.
>The princess rose and smiled. “And with that, you are all dismissed! Except you, anon.”
>>
>>28074073
>I slowly walked up to the throne as most of ponies others headed out to their daily routines. I couldn’t help but wonder if I’d live through the week.
”Erm, your majesty, what exactly is going on?”
>Celestia smiled. “It seems that everypony interpreted yesterday’s little battle as an assassination attempt on yours truly. I can take care of myself, of course, but the nobles wouldn’t hear of it…”
”And exactly why did you chose me?”
>”Well, you fought quite well yesterday. You seem like some sort of warrior, and seeing as you’re not busy right now...”
>I considered that my other career choice involved being cast into some unholy portal and bit my tongue.
“And does anyone care that I’m here because of some botched ritual?”
>”Well, I took the liberty of informing everypony that you are Sir Anon, hailing from a very, very far off land, the details weren’t that important.
“And don’t YOU care that I’m here because of some botched ritual?”
>”Oh silly, you’ve done nothing but help defend the realm so far.” Her expression darkened: “And if you DID think about running amok, well, that’s what moon prison’s for.”
>A blue pony sitting nearby began to shiver at the mention of “moon prison”. It didn’t sound lik a nice place.
>Celestia beamed. “Now off to your first assignment, go make some friends!”
“How is that even remotely related to monst-”
>”You can start in the guard barracks if you wish! I’ll be waiting for progress reports!”
>I sighed, and began to walk off. It was going to be one of these days.
>>
>>28074115
>The barracks was a quaint little wooden building. About a dozen ponies were milling around inside when I opened the door.
>As soon as I entered, a couple inquisitive faces turned towards me. One guard piped up
>”Oy, anon, how’d you manage to beat back those changelings the other day?”
>It seemed like a perfect opportunity for some comradery, so I began to explain.
”Well, I noticed some weak spots in their armor, then used the spear to skewer…”
>The room was silent, and all eyes turned toward me
“Did I say something?”
>A guard glared at me. “Well, we mostly try for non lethal takedowns, seeing as it’s hard to teach the value of friendship to a corpse.”
>Everyone seemed less than amicable, and I hurried to explain the situation.
“These creatures, whatever you call them, were monsters. They couldn’t reason. They couldn’t think. They only wanted to kill.”
>”But in the past…”
“That’s the past. Those things from yesterday were vicious, and you’ll have to kill them or risk the lives of every citizen of Equestria.”
>A different guard chimed in. “Sir, some of us are still a bit… squeamish, when it comes to blood, and you expect that we’ll be in life or death battle?”
>oh boy
“Well, you’ll need to prepare fast, maybe try helping at the town’s butcher shop or something.”
>”Butcher?”
“Yeah, you know, place where animals are prepared for eating?”
>”Y-you eat animals?”
>It was too late. Before I could respond, the guardsponies had already started eyeing me nervously and slowly backing away. One of them made a break for it and literally flew out of the room.
>I sighed, and got up to leave. So much for making friends.
>>
>>28073682
yeah. bet you $10 the artist did this as a joke and will never seriously revisit the prospect of celestia getting into a heterosexual relationship because it doesn't fit their pruhgressive agenda
>>
>>28074412
Just imagine if all the writers for the show came out and said something like, "All of the Mane 6 married young to handsome stallions and became housewives, and they're all actually homophobic."

I would have no problem if they decided to actually make a pony gay, but dear god that freakout would be legendary.
>>
>>28074456
i believe that's the best course of action
>>
File: 1467730096928.png (78KB, 214x184px) Image search: [Google]
1467730096928.png
78KB, 214x184px
tfw you will never hoof wrestle with princess celestia
>>
File: murders.jpg (360KB, 519x1458px) Image search: [Google]
murders.jpg
360KB, 519x1458px
>>28031923
>>
>>28067337
>"So," Celestia began, "I've been informed that the Griffon Kingdom has become less than pleased at the recurring trade deals?"
>"Yes your majesty?"
>"Why, may I ask? We've had an amicable relationship over this trade deal for centuries? What appears to be the problem?"
>"Well," Gold Feather explained, "That's just it. The trade deal is over 300 years old. It hails from the time where the Griffon Kingdom had just formed and King Sharp Talon had just finished unifying the various tribes and shires. Everything was still uncertain at the time, so he took that offer, that while generous, is almost insulting now."
>"I understand, what do you wish to propose?"
>"Well," Frostbite took over, "As we all know, the deal as it's been has been 3 tons of Equestrian wheat and grain for 8 tons of Griffon Kingdom iron. We wish to change that to a solid 3 tons of wheat and grain for only 4 tons of iron. Our population has grown quite a bit over the last three centuries, and we need to support our growing population, in addition to our own increased use of iron. Why give it away for so little when we need it ourselves?"
>Celestia's face looked as though you could see the gears of her brain turning inside her head.
>"Well, I understand the deal has faded in your eyes over the years, but I don't think we can take such an abrupt change so quickly. Perhaps we can offer you a counter deal of 3 to 7, with an option to return to the dealing table in 30 years to see what's happened?"
>"Most certainly not!" Gold Feather fumed, "You ponies are lucky we didn't completely cut you off! We are more than capable of producing our own grain, but only returned to the table out of respect, and furthermore-"
>Gold Feather began coughing, a piece of a pistachio getting caught in his throat. Nothing serious, but he excused himself out of the room for a few minutes.
>Celestia was alone with Frostbite.
>Perfect. Now was her time to strike.
>>
>>28075137
Fuck, was supposed to be linked to
>>28067648
>>
>>28073620
>"Now, pay attention, hoss. Pay attention when I'm talking to ya, I say!"
>"...Nice fella. Sharp as a bowling ball, though."
>>
File: seductivecelly.jpg (227KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
seductivecelly.jpg
227KB, 1280x989px
>>28075137
>She sashayed over to the lone Ambassador, taking one of her giant alabaster wings and draping it around him.
>He nervously shifted in his seat.
>"Frostbite, how long have we been working together on these trade deals?"
>"Uh, 30 years your majesty."
>"Right, then you've plainly noticed that while I could send one of my advisers to work out a new deal, I take much interest in Equestrian/Griffon relations."
>"Correct."
>She pulled him ever so closer, they were now hip to hip, and even sitting on the floor, she was still taller then him in his chair.
>Tightening her wing, she rested his head against her chest.
>"Then I feel I can tell you personally, that this upcoming deal, if not handled correctly, may cause irreparable damage to the relationship between our nations. You wouldn't want that, would you? Then we may not be able to see each other anymore."
>"I mean, we wouldn't want that."
>He found it hard to look Celestia in the eye, and his heart was racing a mile a minute.
>"Good, then what do you say to 3 tons of Equestrian grain to 6 tons of Griffon iron? It may be the only thing to keep us together."
>She placed her hoof on his face, bringing his gaze up to her.
>"What do you say, dear?"
>"I...I don't see why that would be a problem."
>Hook/
>Line.
>Sinker.
>Celestia and Frostbite signed the documents, and before he left, Celestia kissed him on the cheek. It was the least she could do, considering he was probably going to be fired after negotiating such a poor result.
>As he left with the documents, she could hear him talking to Gold Feather outside.
>"Wait, what do you mean, 'you're already finished?'"
>You meanwhile, were with Raven behind an ornamental one way mirror as you both tried to hold in your laughter.
>If Celestia had done that any smoother, you would have guessed she was an escort propositioning him.
>Speaking of which, you saw the ambassador walk out in such a way that he seemed to be hiding something between his legs.
>Man, he is so dead.
>>
any one have white mage anon and celesta green?
>>
>>28075545
that doesnt sound like celestia at all
>>
>>28075827
Eh, is that her whole personality? No. Would she hesitate using her royal feminine charm on an ambassador that's clearly interested in her? I think why not.
>>
>>28075909
/sun/ gets triggered when you imply that a 1000+ year old matriarch is not a virgin.
>>
>>28076101
It's all well and good until she queefs cobwebs and dust all over the upholstery desu
>>
>>28076336
"For fucks sake Celestia how long has it been since you last got laid?"
>"Oh, only about 5, 6-"
"Months?"
>"Decades."

Also bedtiem
>>
>>28075808
http://pastebin.com/pMyyNYzn
It's a good read.
>>
What would Celestia dress up as for Nightmare Night? Her sister?
>>
>>28077444
Philomena. Also, there's likely to be a very grumpy phoenix in the Castle wearing a teeny little Princess tiara.
>>
>>28077554
That sounds absolutely adorable.
>>
>>28077723
Would anyone be interested in green of Auntie Celestia and Luna taking Flurry Heart out for Nightmare Night? There might be a slight reference to the comics so be warned if you're easily triggered by that.
>>
File: 1429434674372.gif (4MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1429434674372.gif
4MB, 576x324px
>>28078039
>comic
>>
>>28078118
Not much, this at Luna's costume will be based on her pet possum. Celestia's will be Philomena, and Flurry Heart's will be something silly.
>>
>>28076101
no
sun gets triggered when shes depicted as a manipulative cunt that steps on the inexperienced to get whats he wants
>>
File: medium.gif (2MB, 545x593px) Image search: [Google]
medium.gif
2MB, 545x593px
>>28078387
I think you need to relax a little, man.
>>
File: 1432177061577.png (884KB, 2587x2455px) Image search: [Google]
1432177061577.png
884KB, 2587x2455px
>>28078387
>implying celestia isn't a little manipulative.
>implying she didn't trick Twilight into saving the day as early as the pilot episode
Yeah...naw. Sorry your pure as snow waifu was violated with mean green words. Maybe this picture will cheer you up.
>>
File: chaos bait.jpg (11KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
chaos bait.jpg
11KB, 360x361px
>>28079197
>>
>>28079480
>>
File: 1465356868194.gif (296KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465356868194.gif
296KB, 300x300px
>>28079197
This is bait.
>>
File: deer_by_audrarius-dactkth.jpg (126KB, 804x994px) Image search: [Google]
deer_by_audrarius-dactkth.jpg
126KB, 804x994px
>>
I think it might be a fic abd not green, anyone ever read a story where Celestia disguises herself as a regular mare for a day and gets kidnapped by a group of bumbling criminals? And by kidnapped, I mean they fail horribly, but Celestia let's them kidnap her because she's so bored.
>>
File: 20160805_152638.jpg (809KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_152638.jpg
809KB, 2560x1440px
Hooray for doodles on receipt paper.
>>
File: 1425241238659.jpg (86KB, 536x549px) Image search: [Google]
1425241238659.jpg
86KB, 536x549px
>>28079599
>>28079480
>>
File: [Laughter stops].png (162KB, 729x893px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter stops].png
162KB, 729x893px
>>28079197
>>28079480
>>28079501
>>28079599

/sun/ mod delete the shitposts.
>>
File: 1462054385253.jpg (295KB, 1026x896px) Image search: [Google]
1462054385253.jpg
295KB, 1026x896px
>>
Would you share your Doritos with her?
>>
Is thread kill? Should we let it die for a new one on Sunday?
>>
I still have green to write, it's just that I'm not free til 1AM eastern time
>>
goodnight /sun/
>>
File: princess_celestia_would_approve.jpg (208KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
princess_celestia_would_approve.jpg
208KB, 720x480px
For the start of the Equestria Games in Brayzil, I must say that they've found a unique way of praising the Sun:
>>
>>28084188

>Rio De Janeighro

Celestia the Redeemer:
>>
File: amd firepro.jpg (468KB, 1280x1242px) Image search: [Google]
amd firepro.jpg
468KB, 1280x1242px
>>
File: cool.png (988KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
988KB, 5000x5000px
>>28085433
nice save there friend
>>
>>28085457
I do all I can
>>
File: celestia-drinking-juice.jpg (45KB, 810x639px) Image search: [Google]
celestia-drinking-juice.jpg
45KB, 810x639px
Celestia is a horse.
>>
>>28085917
Don't make me think impure thoughts about the Lord and Savior
>>
Will there ever be a Princess Celestia episode?

Ever?

Why does Hasbro hate us so much?
>>
File: 1450931890294.gif (641KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450931890294.gif
641KB, 360x240px
>>28076672
thank you so much
>>
File: celestia-intensifies.gif (180KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
celestia-intensifies.gif
180KB, 400x400px
I want to ejaculate inside this gorgeous Princess horse.
>>
bedtiem
>>
File: 1442739698916.png (3MB, 2300x3246px) Image search: [Google]
1442739698916.png
3MB, 2300x3246px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>28087072
She loves her ponies above us, herself, and her own sister; asking only for the occasional slice of cake and tummy rubs, but that's a special state secret in return.

What a good pony
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj2edy_demis-roussos-forever-and-ever_music

Ever and ever forever you'll be the one
That shines in me like the morning sun.
Ever and ever forever and ever you'll be my spring,
My rainbow's end and the song I sing.

Take me far beyond imagination,
You're my dream come true, my consolation.

Ever and ever forever and ever you'll be my dream,
My symphony, my own love esteem.
Ever and ever forever and ever my destiny
Will follow you eternally.

Ever and ever forever you'll be the one
That shines in me like the morning sun.
Ever and ever forever and ever my destiny
Will follow you eternally...!

What better way to Praise the Sun.
>>
File: 322765.png (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
322765.png
109KB, 500x281px
The amount of blush displayed by Celestia here is very acceptable
>>
>>28087376

Another song approved by Her Serene Majesty for Praising the Sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD8DcgpLp_w

...but then, as it gets her hooves & plot a-movin' - when she lets her mane down at official functions hosted by Vinyl Scratch, no wonder she approves of "Sunny" by Boney M
>>
File: Royal Guard.png (215KB, 711x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guard.png
215KB, 711x1124px
>>28033462

>It's your first day on watch as a newly recruited member of the Canterlot Royal Guard.
>And it is high summer.
>And you swear you've sweated off five pounds in this armor already.
>And you still have six more hours on watch.
>Thankfully it's been a quiet day at least.
>You try not to dwell on that thought too much.
>Because it's like baiting the devil.
>Just when you think it's going to be a quiet, boring watch, something crazy happens.
>And sure enough...
>With a blare of her ceremonial horn, a royal herald announces the arrival of Princess Celestia herself in the forecourt.
*sweating intensifies*
>You have never been this close to her royal highness before.
>You snap to attention, trying your best to appear the professional soldier you hope to be.
>"Goodness, it is hot out here isn't it? It's days like this I wish I could control the seasons as well as the sun."
>You feel her gaze as she surveys the guards at their posts.
>"Right. Come one, everypony."
>As the Princess walks into the courtyard, the Corporal of the Guard bells, in his best parade-ground voice, "DETAIL! FALL IN!"
>Obediently, you take your place in the protective cordon that forms around the Princess.
>As you approach the gate, the herald sounds her ceremonial horn again.
>Princess Celestia's horn glows, and the instrument is pulled out of her grasp and deposited neatly in the guardhouse.
>"You won't be needing that, thanks."
>The herald appears momentarily flustered, but recovers quickly and calls in a clear voice, "MAKE WAY FOR THE PRINCESS!"
>"Oh, hush! Can't we just go for a short walk without all that noise?"
>The herald actually blushes, and you decide to risk a glance at the Princess.
>She is smiling with gentle good humor.
>The street outside is not crowded, probably because of the midday heat.
>Most of the citizens have gone indoors to escape the muggy midsummer day.
>The few that remain obligingly clear the road and bow without being asked.
>>
File: Happy Princess.png (224KB, 996x802px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Princess.png
224KB, 996x802px
>>28087507

>Princess Celestia keeps up her easy pace, exchanging greetings with some of the ponies who line the street.
>You tense up as you notice a small foal approaching.
>"Princess Celestia, do you think it will rain soon? The flowers are wilting."
>You move to place yourself between the child and your royal charge, but a large white wingtip stops you.
>Princess Celestia favors the child with a kindly smile.
>"You're right, it has been too long since they have had some water. I think I shall see if the weather ponies can arrange a refreshing shower this afternoon."
>The little pony's face lights up. "Oh, thank you, Princess Celestia!"
>With a gracious nod, the Princess resumes her walk, the well trained guards falling in immediately.
>You are amazed at the cheek that little foal showed.
>And even more amazed that the Princess treated it so courteously, as a serious petition.
>"Here we are!" the Princess calls, going inside a small shop.
>An ice cream shop.
>"Ah, Princess," a voice inside calls, "how marvelous to see you again!"
>You dutifully take your station outside the door, as you had been trained, along with the rest of the royal guards.
>"Good afternoon, Triple Scoop. The usual, if you please."
>"Of course!"
>Ice cream. Of course.
>Well, you could hardly blame her in this weather.
>You snap to attention again as the Princess sticks her head out of the door.
>"Well? What are you waiting for? Inside, all of you!"
>The Corporal and the herald look at one-another, shrug, and enter the shop.
>The other members of the guard follow, as your jaw connects with the pavement.
>"Come on, rook," one of the other guards tells you, "a royal order is a royal order."
>You swallow nervously and enter the shop, immediately relishing the cooler air within.
>One of the shop ponies comes out of the back, bearing a tray filled with sundaes, which she proceeds to serve each of the guards.
>>
File: Sundae.jpg (82KB, 566x848px) Image search: [Google]
Sundae.jpg
82KB, 566x848px
>>28087715

>When the guards all have sundaes, the shop owner places a banana split in front of the Princess with a flourish.
>"There you are! I made it myself, just how you like it Princess."
>The princess lifts a spoon with her magic and takes a small scoop.
>"Delightful as always, Triple Scoop!"
>As if on signal, the other guards tuck in to their sundaes.
>"If you or your guards need anything else, just let us know!"
>The princess takes another bite.
>You can't really believe what you're seeing.
>Your sundae untouched, you keep glancing into the street, sure that some miscreant will take advantage of the situation.
>Turning your attention back to the shop, you find that the Princess has moved, and is now sitting at your table, across from you, with her banana split.
*sweating intensifies some more*
>Never mind that she apparently crossed the shop without you noticing or even hearing it.
>This is the Ruler of all Equestria, eye-to-eye, with you.
>"You're new to my guards, aren't you?"
>After a hard swallow to get your heart from your throat back into your chest where it belongs, you manage to stammer out an answer.
"Y-yes, Your Highness."
>She smiles warmly at you.
>"I can always tell." she takes another bite of her banana split.
>"You should probably eat that before it melts," she says, indicating your sundae.
>Talk about feeling self-conscious.
>You try not to wilt under her gentle gaze as you hesitantly pick up your spoon with your horn, dip it in, and transfer the ice cream to your mouth.
>She smiles as she sees you enjoy the cold, creamy goodness.
>"Where are you from?"
"Er, Baltimare, Your Highness."
>"The shining gateway to the lands beyond the seas," the Princess remarks.
>You can't help but smile as she recites the city's motto.
>"It has been a while since we visited. I shall ensure that you are included in my retinue when next I go there."
"Thank you, Your Highness,"
>To your surprise, she giggles a little at this.
>"Oh, relax a little."
>>
>>28088229

>The Princess takes another bite of her ice cream.
>"Ice cream really is the best on hot days like this, isn't it?"
>You nod, taking another bite of your sundae.
>The Princess leans in close to you, whispering almost conspiratorially.
>"And this does make a nice change from that stuffy castle. I so enjoy spending time with my ponies, just alike any other pony."
>She finishes with a wink and returns to her banana split.
>Just like any other pony.
>Who is centuries old and can control the heavens.
>For the next hour, Princess Celestia engages in quiet conversation over ice cream with various members of her guard.
>This one is an expectant parent.
>That one spends his spare time gardening.
>And you, the new kid from Baltimare.
>Then she returns, almost reluctantly, to her official duties, as you return to yours.
>It's still blazing hot out, but true to her word, a short, refreshing shower breaks in the afternoon.
>This has been a heck of a first day on the job.
>But as you turn over the watch to your relief and return to the barracks, you can't help but think what an amazing day it was.
>>
Something happened with Cheerilee this week?

Same voice actor, so it counts!
>>
>>28088674
That was cute.
>>
File: bump.jpg (150KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
150KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: Remove bugs.png (209KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
Remove bugs.png
209KB, 1024x753px
>>28074124
Seems promising. Anon the bug hunter is interesting, and so is Anon who tries to make friends and fucks up big time.

>>28075827
How? It's not like we have an episode about her dealing with diplomats. It's not like we have an episode about her at all.

>>28076101
Pure as the driven snow or she knows a thing or two?

>>28086077
You're welcome f@m.

>>28088674
Noice. Bonus points for being good without having Anon in it. A pony-only story is nice for a change.

>>28090506
I'd bump her rump. If ya know what I mean
>>
>>28090586
Thanks ,>>28074124 here. Nice to get any feedback. May continue on next thread.
>>
>>28090586
>Pure as the driven snow or she knows a thing or two?
There is no way Celestia is pure as anything. Even if she's not good in bed she has to have done the deed at some point.
>>
>>28091009
Maybe as a pure Alicorn she has no genitals.
>>
>>28091054
Don't alicorns have the parts of ALL ponies? Maybe she has a dick.
>>
>>28088674
Jesus Christ my heart. Get this shit pastebin'd and into the thread archive, pronto!
>>
File: celestia_spotted_dick.png (188KB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
celestia_spotted_dick.png
188KB, 800x407px
>>28091073
>Don't alicorns have the parts of ALL ponies?

You're right. They don't.

...and until Hasbro produce a late night adult version of "MLP:FiM" - and tell the subhuman 'Soccer Moms' to go fuck themselves - which shows Celestia, Luna, Cadence & Twi with something you'd see swinging between the hind legs of a Grand National winner: i.e. a STALLION, then they are female & without male genitalia, and nothing you can say can change that.

Next question, subhuman.
>>
>>28091439
I like to think about Twilight having her first boner and not knowing what to do.
>>
>>28088674
Holy fuck I hnnnnggggggg'd so hard the whole way through. You write pleasantly. Have yourself a humble moment and enjoy my compliment. You deserve it.
>>
File: Cutelestia.gif (964KB, 439x318px) Image search: [Google]
Cutelestia.gif
964KB, 439x318px
>>28091001
>Nice to get any feedback
I know. I made a couple oneshots a few months ago here, it was nice to know people enjoyed them. Just don't expect many replies. I've rarely seen more than two or three to a story, but people read them nonetheless. At least I hope so
>>
>>28092114
Viewcount tells you your best indication of likeness. Give it a week and check back. If the viewcount is a lot higher than before then you made a good story (or have 10 really dedicated readers)
>>
File: Princess Rapidash.png (910KB, 3658x4920px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Rapidash.png
910KB, 3658x4920px
>>28092253
>Viewcount
You mean pastebin's one? I don't have a pastebin. Honestly I don't think it's worth making one, given I only wrote a few oneshots (could count them on my fingers) that were nothing more than elaborate bumps in this thread and a few others.

On another note, did you sunfriendos like today's episode?
>>
>>28092688
It's always worth making a pastebin. Even for short oneshots, ya never know when you need to prove you wrote something. Or decide to turn something into a full length story.
>>
>>28088674
I would love it if you continued with this story. It's very good and inspires happiness in me, but it's up to you lord writefag. I'm sure many would enjoy more though if you are up to it
>>
Just let this threat die so that we get a new one for tomorrow
>>
>>28089894
>>28090586
>>28091198
>>28091729
>>28093724

Thanks for the feedback.

Polite sage, but I couldn't let the thread die without saying that.
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.