[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone think she is so OP? She usually needs powerups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Why does everyone think she is so OP? She usually needs powerups to solve every problem and most action heroes can easily defeat her, like Mario.
>>
>>28000102
>like Mario
>like a guy who has fought a god 3 times and won every time
>to include a God of destruction

She's a little under Mario, frankly. Then again, if you pay attention to the things he's actually done, so is Superman.
>>
>>28000883
Superman is like, literally SUPER overpowered.
He can travel to the motherfucking sun and still come back alive.
>>
>>28000883
>Mario over Superman
What? I'm pretty sure Mario isn't somehow above Superman, who has got some insane feats under his belt.
>>
>>28000102
This
>>
>>28000883
But doesn't Mario need his own powerups to do so? I guess we can make an exception if TS can pull spells out of her ass.
>>
File: 1447606230228.jpg (76KB, 656x410px) Image search: [Google]
1447606230228.jpg
76KB, 656x410px
>>28000102
Could you fuck off with the comparisons with Mario and MLP?

I swear, it's the same one anon who thinks that MLP is "silly," yet shitposts as some Luigi tripfag and wants Rarity to be with Bowser.

At least most crossover fags keep it in one thread and let it die off eventually. Nope. You're the autism that choo chooses to keep going fast.
>>
>>28000897
So? Mario has an entire game series where he survives in space. Hell, in SMG, he fought Bowser INSIDE a galaxy reactor, which was basically a star's great-grandaddy.

>>28000920
I dunno. Think about it, when Supes gets fully powered, he can shatter planets with a punch. When Mario was in a normal state, he actually fought a being who was in the process of destroying a multiverse. And won. No powerups.

>>28001246
I readily admit, I'm the Bowserfag, but don't accuse me of being the Luigi shitposter. We're two different people, and I want nothing to do with him.
>>
>>28001328
Well you'll be sad to know that you're both equally stupid faggots, then.
>>
File: FUCKING MEMES.jpg (17KB, 490x223px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING MEMES.jpg
17KB, 490x223px
>>28000102
HORSE POWER LEVEL THREAD

Because we need more autism on this board
>>
>>28001479
Celestia
Luna
Sombra
Twilight
Cadence
Shining Armor
Starlight Glimmer
Sunset Shimmer I guess

Discord isn't a horse but he'd be at the top.
>>
File: Danger Mario.png (111KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Danger Mario.png
111KB, 500x700px
I mean which Mario are you talking about guys? The weak af 2D platformer Mario that starts off as a one-hit-point-only fuckboy, and severely relies on jumping and powerups? The slightly more powerful 3D platformer with the ability to punch and kick, use his FLUDD device to wash her? or star spin? The M&L Mario who can potentially dodge or counter every single attack, has a hammer and fire magic, but is severely hindered offensively by not having Luigi with him (after all it's JUST Mario we're talking about here)? OR, is it the OVERPOWERED AS FUCK DANGER MARIO who is un-fucking-touchable, hits with the power of hundreds of nukes, and can sweep the floor with multiple enemies in a single multibounce.
>>
>>28001572
3D Mario
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.