[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twilight (Alicorn): You don't understand characterization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 3qar50.jpg (15KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
3qar50.jpg
15KB, 310x310px
Twilight (Alicorn): You don't understand characterization and have no sense of what good writing looks like.

Twilight (Unicorn): You can't let go of the fact that she is a different character, and you probably wrote a fic about her and shipped it with your OC.

Rarity: You're a pretentious asshole who thinks himself above everyone.

Pinkie Pie: You think you're the funny one in your circle of friends. You're not. Nobody likes you.

Applejack: Either you're an oldfag who has gone insane, or you're a newfag who likes to tell the "background pony" joke. Either way, fuck off.

Fluttershy: You can't get your mind out of the gutter and your humor on this board is mainly >rape jokes.

Rainbow Dash: You're a newfag. You think you're the cool one in your family. Kill yourself. Do us all a favor.

Princess Celestia: God complex.

Princess Luna: Persecution Complex.

CMC: You're a pedophile and there's nothing you can say that will help you out of this.

Any other suggestions?
>>
OP: Faggot
>>
>>27997466

OP here.

This is a guide to choosing your waifu.

The title would've said that if my mobile client wasn't such shit.
>>
>>27997474
/thread
>>
>>27997466
hurr durr I want a waifu war durr
>>
>>27997466
>Applejack
>you're an oldfag who has gone insane
Spot on.
>>
File: pkys.jpgXX0001.jpg (226KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pkys.jpgXX0001.jpg
226KB, 1280x1080px
>>27997466
ids habbening again
>>
File: 1465160091575.png (555KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1465160091575.png
555KB, 1280x1109px
Different people like the same thing for different reasons
That reason is way more important than the actual thing when desribing a person
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 700x600px
>>27997466
Don't talk to me or my parasitic twin ever again.
>>
>>27997466
>Pinkie Pie: You think you're the funny one in your circle of friends. You're not. Nobody likes you.
I wish it was true, then I would have actually killed myself.
They always tell me how cool I am to be around.
Fluttershy: You can't get your mind out of the gutter and your humor on this board is mainly >rape jokes.
Nah, I barely make rape jokes. But I am schizophrenic, so I guess you are right in the other thing.
OP is a fag anyways, you can't generalize, you are only making half assed throwbacks to try and hit the nail in the head.
>>
bumper
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.