[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>even if you go to equestria you will never get to experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: WHY.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>even if you go to equestria you will never get to experience sweet mare on mare love
why hasbro why? why do you show me that which can never be?
>>
>>27988494
magic.
>>
>>27988497
its not the same
>will never get to be one of the girls
>will never be a guest to one of pinkies partys
>will never do cute pony things
>will never get feelings for one of my friends
>will never hang out with fluttershy and rarity
living hurts
>>
File: buttbuddies.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
buttbuddies.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>27988950
they totally fuck each other
>>
File: 1399787925294.gif (115KB, 740x540px) Image search: [Google]
1399787925294.gif
115KB, 740x540px
>>27988526
But anon, if you fulfill your quota, He can give you anything you want.
He is the almighty, and He makes the rules.
Unlike Satan, He can do anything and everything.
>>
>>27989958
>quota
Wut
>>
File: NDE Celestia.png (92KB, 1873x825px) Image search: [Google]
NDE Celestia.png
92KB, 1873x825px
>>27990130
Everybody has to complete a mission, find their destiny and then follow the way they are meant to.
If you successfully complete these things, He will give you everything you ask for.
>>
>>27990130
The great lord smooze!
>>
>>27990140
So you had a crazy moment and now God's giving you missions? It's like the TV-Y version of The Frailty
>>
>>27990196
Actually not. I have already completed mine, now He is taking care of me.
Money appears at random, it is a miracle. I get on time to everything, I always kow what to do, I always get on time, I never have to worry about anything anymore. It is like putting the easy mode on. I think I am still here if only to testify that there is another plane, the real thing. And the chosen are waiting there. It is up to you all to listen to me and believe or not. Whatever you do, I wish you luck.
>>
>>27990207
k
>>
>>27990207
I want to bee live
But there was nothing about a quota in that screen cap
>>
>>27990207
I don't think what you have is "God's blessing", but "white privilege".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.