[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHT, FAGGOTS, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN. THINK OF THE HARDEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Battletoads_Coverart.png (202KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
Battletoads_Coverart.png
202KB, 256x352px
ALRIGHT, FAGGOTS, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN. THINK OF THE HARDEST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED THAT'S NOT AN H-GAME, IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED BUT NOT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR HERE. IT HAS TO BE BEATABLE, SO NO ENDLESS GAMES LIKE THAT PANSY ANIMAL CROSSING BULLSHIT. GOT IT? GOOD.

SOMBRA HAS KIDNAPPED YOU AND YOUR WAIFU, AND HAS SOMEHOW COME ACROSS A COPY OF THE GAME AND ITS COMPATIBLE HARDWARE BECAUSE MAGIC I GUESS. HE HAS FORCED YOUR WAIFU TO PLAY THIS GAME TO COMPLETION - IF SHE CANNOT DO IT WITHIN THE WEEK, YOU ALONE WILL DIE. HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?

Pic unrelated, it's Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby. I am so fucked. I'm so sorry, Rarity.
>>
>>27969987
the pussy game
>>
>>27969987
i have trouble with the change machine at my local arcade, when i put a dollar in all it does is give me pity coins that don't work outside of the arcade (trust me i tried) and i can never tell what im supposed to change
>>
File: image.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
i'm a goner
>>
>>27970025
forgot to add i'm very fucked
>>
File: pxA3H4N.png (189KB, 1368x770px) Image search: [Google]
pxA3H4N.png
189KB, 1368x770px
Hardest game?

Hmm... I have a bunch of programming games that I played but couldn't understand. (TIS-100 on image)

Something Sunset would be able to crack easily.
>>
File: 1445841103047.png (69KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1445841103047.png
69KB, 226x223px
>>27969987
>Pic related
Completion means beating the final boss, right?
A week is plenty of time if that's the case.
>>
>Mega Man 7
I don't play games that often, or hard platforms for that matter, so it kicked my ass for about three days.
>>
>>27969987
moh frontline
>>
>>27969987
I wanna kill the guy
It's not even difficulty or traps you have to learn perfectly at that point.
It's just fucking randomness, and boss's patterns are not clear at all

1st boss has random patterns (like totally random, you cannot learn them) 3 phases which may be hard or less hard thanks to randomness, and last one basically is "you liked the thunder attack because it was the only suite easy attack to dodge uh ? Well guess what, we removed it and made the fire and water attack harder than ever"

Took me fucking ~>10hs to beat THE FIRST BOSS
Second level basically, it's just random attacks that are hard, but you can still pass that level in 2-3hrs
Then comesthe second boss. Basically, its the first boss, with EVERY ATTACKS HARDER, 3 PHASES THAT ARE ALL HARD AS FUCK, AND PURE RANDOMNESS, EVEN WORSE THAN THE FIRST BOSS.

A guy that beat IWBTG and IWBTB and made speedruns of them, it took him 20hours to beat it.
There's also 5 levels (i think) or more

I gave up at that point.

Just give up twalot spergle, I'M DEAD.
>>
File: 1361997427978.jpg (161KB, 904x926px) Image search: [Google]
1361997427978.jpg
161KB, 904x926px
>>27969987
Can I save myself a week of false hope and just sacrifice myself to the one true messiah?
>>
>>27969987
>Bloodbourne
They'll be fine.
>>
>>27969987
>Rayman
shiiiiit
>>
>>27969987
Oh I'm sorry I must of clicked /v/ by accident!
>>
>>27969987
*XCOM long war on impossible difficulty with Ironman.*
>>
>>27969987
castlevania 1, shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.