[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Little Punny: Friendship is Tragic (a very grumpy CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 461
Thread images: 58

File: thiswillendbadly22.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly22.png
5KB, 640x400px
It's been a while, eh?

If you don't know what's happening, catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/tragic/

Actually, since it's been about 3 months since the last thread, perhaps a recap is warranted.

In this CYOA, you play the role of Holiday Special, a mare with a big mouth and a short temper - as well as no friends or a desire to make any. Normally, living a quiet life of solitude is perfectly acceptable in Equestria. But Holiday Special isn't the quiet type. In fact, she's downright hostile to everypony around her. And while Equestrian law enforcement is normally pretty lenient, Holiday Special has gotten on the nerves of one too many ponies, and been issued an ultimatum by Princes Twilight: Either make a friend in a week, or be exiled from Equestria.

Holiday Special took this about as well as you might expect, and she responded by forming a plan...
>>
Can this shit be dead again
>>
File: thiswillendbadly107.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly107.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>27969121

Rather than allow herself to be pushed around by the Princesses, Holiday instead begins taking odd jobs around town for money: exterminating at Sweet Apple Acres, selling furniture and other wooden crafts, finding lost toys, and so on. She'll take exile over the annoyance of other ponies any day, and she'd sooner leave as a pauper on her own terms before letting anypony push her around. But work is scarce, and the pay isn't great. Holiday Special is going to have her work cut out for her.

That is, until she finds a mysterious young colt rooting through her garbage cans. This is Gutter Pup, a "proud" orphan who selflessly takes Ponyville's abuse so its citizens feel better about their own lives. Holiday Special's normally-frigid heart warms at the sight of the dirty little bugger, and she reluctantly takes him in as her assistant.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly166.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly166.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>27969292

In spite of the odd voice that plagues her dreamless sleep that night, Holiday keeps the scruffy pony around to help her with her various odd jobs around town, including one that gets her into an altercation with Cheerilee - and very nearly getting the unicorn arrested. If not for her expertise in all manner of dodging the legal bullet, Holiday would be in jail right now.

Luckily, not everypony in town regards Holiday Special with outright derision. The recipient of her latest delivery - a meek yellow pegasus living near the edge of the forest - is quite courteous, and even invites Holiday Special inside for lunch. This is when Holiday Special finally begins to open up, and share the story of the troubled childhood that made her the mare she is today...
>>
File: thiswillendbadly175.gif (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly175.gif
38KB, 640x400px
>>27969344

Once her business with Flustercry is concluded, Holiday stops at Town Hall to check and see if there's any way she can clear her name. This unfortunately means getting through the receptionist, who's somehow even more antisocial than Holiday Special herself. Luckily, after some initial complications, the two hit it off. Lewdly. That gets Holiday Special access to what she needs.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly191.png (13KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly191.png
13KB, 640x400px
>>27969437
After narrowly avoiding being caught by the janitor, Holiday Special leaves and reunites with Gutter Pup after a slightly stressful search. He's near Holiday's house, which the guards out to arrest her have thankfully given up on. For the time being.

As for Gutter Pup, it seems like he's gotten a bit tire of waiting. Still, the dutiful little guy maintains a careful vigil over Holiday's cart.

Day 3
7:50 PM

HP: 100%
MP: 100%
Bits: 64
Inventory: 1 apple, 1 bale of hay, 1 town hall key, 1 Holiday's record, 1 Twilight's record, 1 Cheerilee's record

This is where your quest finally continues.
>>
>>27969466
Lets take our stuff and Gutter Pup inside.
>>
>>27969466
he's going to get such a talking to in the morning
>>
>>27969498
Sure is. But let's be glad he's ok.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly192.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly192.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>27969484
>>27969498
>>27969547
A heavy breath escapes Holiday's mouth, and she wipes off her brow.
>'Thank fuck, he's okay...'
She's tempted to wake him - partly because she wants to scold him for wandering off on his own, but mostly because it's taking a lot of her meager amount of restraint to not hug the life out of him. She forces herself to stand her ground and relax, staring down at him like a hawk watching over her precious eggs.
>'...He's going to get talked to SO damn hard tomorrow.'
Carefully, Holiday wraps the colt in her magic and carries him inside, tugging her cart along with her. She trots over to the living room sofa with the folded Hearth's Warming sweater-pillow and lays Gutter Pup down on it, then she pulls his little blanket up over him and gives him a kiss on the muzzle.
>"Sleep tight, kiddo..."
Gutter Pup snores sharply and rolls over in response. Smiling with a calm satisfaction, Holiday leaves him be, going off to ponder her next move.
>'It's a bit too early for ME to hit the sack yet, though... What should I do now?'
>>
>>27969966
Didn't we make a todo list at some point? What all is on it that we haven't done yet, if anything?
We could look through Cheerilee's or Twilight's records if we haven't read through them all yet.
>>
>>27969966
We never finished that train. It's a bit late to confront Cheerilee.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly193.png (16KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly193.png
16KB, 640x400px
>>27970036
Holiday Special checks her chore list once more. She crosses out the tasks she and Gutter Pup did today. There's two(ish) left now.
>'Too late to do any of these...'
>>
>>27970144
let's start taking inventory of shit that we can sell in our house.
>>
>>27970158
this.
>>
>>27970158
>>27970242
Idea time! Holiday Special has a lot of stuff she could sell, but she has yet to price anything; Hell, she hasn't even taken inventory yet! Grabbing her notebook and pen with her magic, she has a look around to see what needs to go and what she wants to keep.
...She might need some help, though. Hint, hint.
>>
>>27970627
Lets sell the toilet, the bathtub, and both the bathroom and kitchen sinks. we won't be able to use them anyway without plumbing.
>>
>>27970627
that lamp for 15 bits. the rug for 15, all the books for 60 bits. those drapes in the kitchen could go for 7 bits. chirstmas lights are 9 bits. clock on the wall is 10 bits. i think these are decent prices.
>>
>>27970652
bathing is important, we're keeping the tub
>>
File: thiswillendbadly195.png (14KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly195.png
14KB, 640x400px
>>27970652
>>27970683
>>27970742
>'This is a good start... Is there anything else I should put on here?'
>>
>>27970916
The ceiling fan in the kitchen, the oven, the fridge, the flower pot, the curtains, the curtain rods, the clocks, the staircase, the mirror cabinet in the bathroom, the flowers inside the flower pot, and the rug in the living room.
We should probably keep our tools, and our pillow and blanket so we have stuff for sleeping, and our dream catcher for dream defence.
>>
>>27970916
Question.
When we move, how are we going to get around?
Are we buying a trailer? If so how much dos one cost?
>>
>>27970916
Pretty much anything that isn't nailed down that is easier to replace than it is transport.
>>
>>27970975
>When we move, how are we going to get around?
Same way we get around now. With our legs.
We can buy/build a cart to use as our home, like the one Trixie used in the show.
>>
>>27970982
>buy a cart
We have one already.
>>
>>27970982
So then we need to find out how much that will cost to do then.

>>27970989
He means the kind that you can use as a shelter. Like the one Trixie had.
>>
>>27970989
It's too small for living in, and has no roof.
>>
>>27970916
Take down holiday lights when everything is done, and purposefully tangle them for the next pony.
>>
>>27971033
I don't think we'll get as much cash if we fuck up the lights for the next owner.
>>
>>27971033
What? We're Holiday Special. We're keeping the lights.
>>
>>27970916
Hey, I was just thinking. Where do we go after this...if we get flat out banished. Equestria has lots territory, so do we just go to Griffinstone or do we have to leave the continent...we might need a boat.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly196.png (19KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly196.png
19KB, 640x400px
>>27970954
>>27970975
>>27970976
>>27970982
>>27970996

Holiday blinks, then looks down at her notepad with a determined expression.
>'The fuck am I thinking? I should just list EVERYTHING that isn't nailed down and sort through any second-guesses later. I'm short on space and I need all the bits I can get.'
The unicorn starts furiously scribbling down objects that she can sell, occasionally pausing to glance around or change rooms to make sure she doesn't miss anything. Her eyes soon fall on her ceiling fan.
>'I can probably pry that out of the ceiling easy enough... but I can't bring the ceiling itself. I'm going to need a real roof over my head. A covered cart or something...'
Holiday Special's musing is interrupted by a loud yawn. Today's been quite busy, and surprisingly productive.
>"Stupid body needing its stupid sleep... I've got to hustle! There's no time..."
She yawns again.
>"...for sleep."
>>
>>27971474
We should hit the bed and continue doing stock tomorrow.
>>
>>27971474
Time for bed.
>>
>>27971474
It's better to work when we aren't tired.
>>
>>27971474
better bundle up and get comfty in bed. we don't want to be tired tomorrow
>>
File: thiswillendbadly197.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly197.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>27971512
>>27971527
>>27971587
>>27971624
The yawning won't stop, so Holiday finally decides to go along with it.
>'I'll deal with this shit tomorrow.'
She trots upstairs and gets ready for bed, then crawls under the covers and turns out the lights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drY0l-Hn7H8
>>
File: thiswillendbadly198.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly198.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>27971796

"Hi again."
>>
>>27971827
Oh it's the voice, coming to fuck with us.
>>
>>27971827
Ugh, what do you want Mr. voice in our head?
It's nap time, go to bed.
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanks for playing, and for being so patient these past few months! I'll try to pick up the pace from here on out - with regard to both updates AND game speed. Nobody wants to just play stock taker; I have a lot more content in the pipes for FiT; I just need a good way to seamlessly execute it from your current position without railroading.
Anyway, see you all tomorrow.
>>
>>27971827
hey voice, can you only talk at night? this shit can't wait till morning? do you even have anything important to say to me or do you just want my attention that much? am i the only one you can be talking to right now?
>>
>>27971849
K bye.
>>
>>27971827
One thing we should keep in mind as an activity tomorrow is to visit the rest of the grumpy ponies in town, like cranky doodle, and warn them that the government is on a crackdown on anyone not "friendly" enough. See if we can't stir something up.
>>
>>27973609
>>
>>
>>27975352
>>
>>27976148
>>
>>27974666
Sleep tight, enragement poner
>>
>>27974666
Sleep tight, enragement po…wait
oh, fuk u satan
>>
>>27974666
Have my bump you Satanic Poner you.
>>
>>27974666
Sleep tight, enragement poner.
>>
>>27971827
Damn, not that again !

It's a delight to see that this quest is on rail again !

Here is a part of last time we talk with it was FiT114 - FiT120...
>>
I had no clue what to draw here.

>>27971841
>>27971848
>>27971863
>>27978983

Holiday Special groans and covers her head with her pillow.
>"Oh, great, you're here to fuck with me again..."
"Well, that's one way to put it." the mysterious voice replies in what sounds like the vocal equivalent of a shrug.
>"Why do you want my damn attention so much? Am I the only one you can talk to or something?"
"Actually, no." the voice answers, now sounding a bit insulted. "I could go bother plenty of other ponies... But we all know that talking to somepony else wouldn't be as fun."
Holiday grumbles and squeezes the pillow more tightly over her ears.
"That won't help."
Indeed, it doesn't. Holiday grits her teeth.
>"Damn it, can't this shit wait until morning then?! It's sleepy time. Go the fuck to bed!"
"I'm not tired." the voice plainly replies.
>"No, you're just a bodyless attention whore. Can't you at least say something important for a change?!"
The voice pauses for a moment. "Alright, fine." it finally answers, now sounding a little agitated. "You don't have to be so blunt, you know. Not everything that the mysterious voice dancing on the wind says has to be some vague, ominous message. Maybe I'm just lonely and want somepony to talk to before getting down to business. Ever think of that?"
>>
>>27979271
Tell the voice to fucking get on with it. We have things we need to do tomorrow and we need our sleep.
>>
>>27979271
Then you'd talk to somepony else than me if you really knew me.
>>
>>27979271
Ok, fine.
If we talk to you a bit will you let us get some rest in about 30 mins?

What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>27979271
Alright how was you day voice? My day was great, I nearly went to jail because of a stupid teacher lie to a bunch of guards that want a reason to trow me into jail so I had to go out of my way to prove that she a lie bitch.
>>
>>27979271
I did, which is why I asked. And then you refused and claimed you can talk to plenty other ponies. I guess you just admire us that much?
>>
>>27979271
Ok, how was your day? I made a fuck buddy today.
>>
>>27979271
Getting your business done?
What kind of business can a bodyless whispering creepy ghostly voice do as a living?
Did someone pay you to talk with me?
Damn it!
>>
File: thiswillendbadly200.png (876B, 160x100px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly200.png
876B, 160x100px
>>27979290
>>27979298
>>27979318
>>27979326
>>27979329
>>27979470
Holiday pauses. Something about what the voice just said doesn't add up.
>"...I did. Dumb fuck. And you refused and said you can talk to plenty of other ponies. You admire me that much, huh?"
"Like I said, sometimes I just want to make some small talk first. Is that so wrong?"
Holiday Special groans irritably.
>"If you knew me, you'd make small talk with some pony else..."
"It sounds like somepony had a bad day. Want to talk about it?"
The vein in Holiday's forehead starts to throb, and she yawns once more.
>"Uggh... Look, if you let me get some sleep afterwards, I'll humor you for a bit."
"Deal."
>"Great. Now what the fuck do you want?!"
"Uh... How was your day?"
>"My day? Oh, it was Celestiadamn great. I nearly went to jail because of a stupid teacher lying to a bunch of guards that want a reason to throw me into jail, so I had to go out of my way to prove that she's a lying bitch. On the plus side, I also made a fuck buddy. Anything else?!"
The voice sighs. "You're really not enjoying this, huh?" It asks knowingly.
Holiday Special takes the pillow off her head and just glares up at the ceiling.
"...Okay, fine, you win." the voice finally responds. "I'm here to talk to you for a reason."
>"Well then get the fuck on with it so I can get to sleep!"
"The Princesses are wrong." the voice answers.
>"No SHIT."
"No, they're wrong about you having to make friends. They think having everypony be all harmonious and nice to each other is a good idea, but they've got it backwards. There needs to be a balance between harmony and disharmony, and they're screwing with it. Without ponies like you, Equestria is going to have problems in the future. Big problems. 'End of life as we know it' kind of problems."
>>
>>27979524
Yin and Yang, huh? Good and evil. One cannot exist without the other? Well alright, now what do you want me to do about it? I already told them off.
>>
>>27979524
Great.
Could you please be so kind and tell it to our great Purplekünt Diktator?
By the way, how do you know this?
>>
>>27979524
In that case, I second what this anon said >>27972545
>>
>>27979524
Really? Holy shit.
I didn't think we played a part in the natural order. Neat.

So why are you telling us this and not the princesses? Aren't they the ones who need the lesson here?
>>
>>27979524
i thought everything else in the world counted as disharmony and ponies needed to not beat each other or we'll freeze to death. guess that was wrong.
>>
>>27979524
Then tell someone who gives a shit, like the princesses.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly201.png (2KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly201.png
2KB, 640x400px
>>27979549
>>27979559
>>27979574
>>27979578
>>27979579
>>27979586
Holiday Special blinks, genuinely surprised for the first time since this invisible dick started talking.
>"Really? Wow, I didn't think I was part of some yin-yang natural order shit... and here I thought that ponies were the harmonious ones and everything else was disharmony."
"Wow, racist much?" the voice responds.
>"Shut the fuck up. I meant I thought that all ponies had to be nice or we'd all freeze to death."
"Then why aren't you nice? You're a pony, too." the voice points out.
>"Fuck you, that's why."
Holiday rolls over.
>"Thanks for the info. Now go tell the princesses. They might actually give a shit."
"The princesses can't choose how you act!" the voice insists. "Only you can do that. You have to..."
The voice pauses.
"Uh, actually, I think I've said too much." it continues, a noticeable change in its tone. "Listen, forget it. Keep being nice to ponies. It'll work out the best for everypony, especially you. Eheh... uh, gotta go. Bye!"
And then there is silence.
>"...The fuck?"
No answer.
>"..."
>>
>>27979912
Let's forget about this and sleep.
This talk has been useless as fuck.
>>
>>27979912
Fuck it. Go to sleep. We can worry about that shit tomorrow.
>>
>>27979912
Something about this is really suspicious, and now I am angry.
>>
>>27979912
well that was weird but at least he was a little nicer. go to sleep.
>>
>>27979912
Try and fail to go to sleep despite our best efforts.
>>
>>27979912
Stupid bipolar voice thing....is it just me or did it seem like it was scared of something at the end?
>>
>>27979912

>>27979965
>>27979938
>>27979934
This.
>>
>>27979967
Who knows?

Maybe it's just Luna messing with us and Celestia catch her silly talk...
>>
>>27979989
Maybe its pony satan giving us the heads up about the end of the world.
We do have that upside down cutie mark, it might be an omen.
>>
>>27979912
So what this voice just told us is that we don't have to be nice to make friends, man this voice is better the those stupid princesses.
>>
if it was hearthswarming everyday we would be the nicest pony in town.
>>
>>27980020
>we don't have to be nice to make friends
I think im starting to like this voice guy.
I want to be grumpy friends with our new fuck buddy. We can go on a drunken rampage in town together!
>>
>>27980020
it's just like my japanese imageboards
>>
File: thiswillendbadly202.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly202.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>27979934
>>27979938
>>27979946
>>27979957
>>27979965
>>27979967
>>27979976
>>27979989
>>27980020
Holiday lifts her head slightly and glances around the dark room.
>'...It's gone...'
She lays back down.
>"Weird... but fuck it."
With the irritating voice finally silenced, Holiday can close her eyes and go to sleep.
...But sleep doesn't come for her.
>'Bipolar bastard sounded scared at the end. How suspicious... Why...?'
Her brow furrows.
>'Was it Moonass trying to screw with me? ...No, she doesn't sound like that. This bitch sounds like a stallion trying to talk like a mare.
>Or maybe a mare trying to sound like a stallion...
>Either way, talking to the yappy bastard was a waste of time.
>At least it was friendlier this time. And it made a little more sense than those stupid princesses.
>Just a little.'
Holiday closes her eyes.
>'Whatever. I'll worry about it tomorrow.'
------------------------
An hour later, Holiday is tossing and turning, still trying to fall asleep.
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry for the short session thanks for playing!
>>
It was Discord you fucks.
>>
>>27980367
Yes, and...?
>>
>>27980367
Madness, it was obviously princess Cadance.
>>
>>27980619
Clearly It was Gummy.
>>
Bep
>>
well we're up now so might as well attempt to do some work in our basement?
>>
board is above average speeds today.
>>
getting bumped from page 10.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly203.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly203.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>27980230

>Ponyville
>Day 4
>8:47 AM

Holiday wakes up from a restless sleep relatively early the next morning. She grunts softly and wipes groggily at her eyes as her exhausted body forces itself up into a sitting position. Her brain flickers and slowly boots up, a small relief striking her before her higher thought processes can even drum up the reason:
>'No pigs knocking at the door for my wake-up call... Thank fuck...'
She coughs up the dryness in her throat and stretches, taking in a deep breath. She can't smell anything cooking, and the house is silent aside from the soft chirping of birds outside the window.
>>
>>27986334
Find gutter and give him that stern talking to over breakfast.
>>
>>27986334
go get some breakfast.
>>
>>27986334
Let's make pancakes for breakfast.
But be sure to let Pup know we're glad he's ok even though were scolding him.

Be a better mom then your mom Holly.
>>
>>27986348
>>27986368
>>27986393
As Holiday does her morning routine, her stomach starts to growl.
>'Oh shit, I missed dinner last night, didn't I?'
Remembering the delicious pancakes that Gutter Pup made the previous morning, Holiday goes to her kitchen and attempts to recreate them. The recipe on the back of the box of pancake mix is thankfully pretty idiotproof, and soon a tasty-smelling pancake is bubbling away in the frying pan.
As Holiday cooks, she hears a yawn and some thumping behind her.
"Oh, good morning, Miss Holiday...!"
>"Hey, kiddo. Sleep good?"
"Yeah, it's so much easier to sleep on something soft and warm again...!" Gutter Pup responds with almost dreamy glee.
>"Mm... Have a seat, kiddo. Breakfast is almost ready."
"Okay."
Holiday hears the scraping of a chair, and then the tinkling of silverware at the table.
>"We need to talk."
The noises stop.
"About what...?" Gutter Pup asks, suddenly sounding more timid again.
>"Why did you wander off last night? You scared the shit out of me."
Gutter Pup's ears droop. "Oh. I'm sorry." he mumbles. "You were gone for almost two hours, and everypony else was leaving to go home, so I thought that maybe you got tired of having me around and snuck out the back or something..."
>"You can't be seri-"
"Which is totally okay!" Gutter Pup quickly interjects. "Everypony leaves me sooner or later. I don't mind! But I still had your cart, so I decided to bring it back here so you could have it back. I tried to keep an eye on it, but I was sleepy, and the hay was really soft..."
>>
>>27987176
Aww, don't worry qt. We were just haveing a grown up talk with the pretty mare. Things went well, she might even come over for dinner sometime.
We wouldn't leave you, silly pony.
>>
>>27987176
if i'm ever late again you are to come to my home alright? if i don't come back for 3 days then you can leave.
>>
>>27987176
We should apologize for leaving him alone for so long.
>>
>>27987268
should we tell him to walk over to us and give us a hug since we're cooking? i don't wanna burn anything.
>>
>>27987369
Sure, why not.
>>
>>27987369
Yes,this hugs.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly205.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly205.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>27987252
>>27987266
>>27987268
>>27987369
>>27987390
>>27987393
Holiday sighs softly.
>"Don't worry about it, kiddo. It's my fault for leaving you alone for so long. I was having a grown-up talk with the pretty secretary. I wouldn't leave you."
Gutter Pup smiles. "That's nice of you to say." he replies.
>"You did the right thing, coming back here. If I'm ever late, just do that... unless I don't come back for three days. Then you can leave."
Gutter Pup just stares at Holiday for a moment, his expression dropping just a little.
>"Now, come give me a hug."
Gutter Pup's smile returns to full bloom, and he trots over to Holiday. She wraps her neck and a hoof around him and pulls him close to her.
>"That's a good boy..."
Gutter Pup cuddles into Holiday's coat, then he looks up at her with bright, inquisitive eyes. "Do we have more work to do today, Miss Holiday?"
>>
>>27987865
We could start selling furniture, I guess.
See if anyone in town wants to buy a sink, and look into getting one of those fancy big carts you can live in, and read through those documents for stuff to use against Chericunt if she tries anything.
>>
>>27987865
Well we still need to do inventory check, then we will go to the bounty board to see if there more jobs to do.
>>
>>27987865
look for a pawn shop? go to a realtor and tell them we're selling the house.
>>
>>27987865
We need a price goal to aim for.
We should try and see how much one of those fancy trailers are then look at some jobs. Maybe we can even do some more commissions.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly206.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly206.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>27988031
>>27988041
>>27988059
>>27988075
>"Oh yeah. Lots of work. Selling stuff, checking out carts, taking more jobs... We got lots to do and only 3 more days to do it."
"That sounds like it'll be hard." Gutter Pup muses. "What should we do first?"
>"You eat your pancakes. I'll figure out what order to do everything in."
Gutter Pup stares at the lopsided shortstack with sparkling eyes a drool on his lips. "Okay."
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry for the long pauses between updates: Real life shit kept bothering me. Still, it's something at least. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>27988948
pet him. Let's go see what jobs need doing as outside money is always good.
>>
>>27988948
No drooling at the table sweetie. That's fucking nasty honey.
>>
>>27988955
NO! Thank you for running, you're awesome
>>
>>27988948
Let's check the job boards and then picture a mental map of the other grumpy ponies houses around town along with the job locations. Might be able to knock out two birds with one stone if they're in the same area or on the way.
>>
>>27990338
>>
Contentious bump
>>
>>27991250
>>
>>27992580
Page 9 again, what bullshit.
>>
>>27988948

Wep, check price of trailers, then estimate the price we could make from the selling, then look for job / commissions if needed.

Maybe we could just buy a bigger cart and modify it to fit our needs?
Aren't we wood workers after all?
>>
File: 1449981928654.png (1KB, 128x128px)
1449981928654.png
1KB, 128x128px
I need to create some Christmas Special's bump image...
>>
File: thiswillendbadly207.png (32KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly207.png
32KB, 640x800px
>>27988960
>>27989442
>>27990417
>>27993686
>"No drooling at the table, sweetie. That's fucking nasty."
Gutter Pup whimpers. "Sorry..."
Holiday responds with a motherly pat on the head that messes up his messy hair, bringing a smile back to his face.
-------------------------
After breakfast, the two ponies head into town. The ponies that usually give Holiday dirty looks instead look quite surprised to see the grumpy unicorn with another pony, especially a colt. Holiday smiles smugly to herself, relishing the positive attention.
Soon, the duo arrives at the Problem Solver.
"Hello again." the voice behind the barred window says, sounding less chipper than yesterday.
>"Shut up."
The voice behind the bars sighs as Holiday and Gutter Pup check out the board.
>'Having a pegasus around is pretty helpful: I can see all the requests now.'
>>
>>27995376
I think we can help with the relationship problem.
We're a mare we know what mares like, and we're a grumpy mare. So we can tell him every not to do to piss her off some more.
>>
>>27995376
Wait. Lost toy boat is still up? We have to go check some time to see if he really got it... or if we knocked some kid in the head through the window.

We could do Forgotten combination and bash open the lock. We can also do Pipe Dream since we can just rip a pipe out of the wall of our house. We won't be living in there soon anyways.
>>
>>27995376
I don't know what galvanized pipe is, and we aren't in a position to be giving out financial assistance, so it's either safe cracking or helping some fag with his girlfriend.
That toy boat request is still there, do you think the kid didn't get his boat when we tossed it into the school, or did he just not remove the note?
>>
>>27995376
Relationship : Well I may not be as enthusiast as >>27995453
May take time and don't know how much it's paid.

Lost toy boat :
damn, we need to talk to this poor child. We can always send Gutter go and fetch the child away from Chericunt.

Safe breaking :
I don't think we can manage to open it. And we will probably get a half of old porn collection...

Pipe dream :
We could probably manage to get that!

Loan :
Obviously. We need money and leave in three days. Let's give money to random stranger...
>>
>>27995376
we should see goober at 4 in the afternoon because I think that's when school is done.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly208.png (10KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly208.png
10KB, 640x400px
>>27995453
>>27995463
>>27995474
>>27995488
>"Mmm-hm. Uh-huh. MM-hm. ...Mmm... Ah-ha."
"Who are you talking to?" Gutter Pup asks with a tilt of his head.
>"Oh, uh, no pony. Just thinking of which of these stupid favors we could probably handle... You know anything about mechanical engineering?"
"I know how to spell it." Gutter Pup offers.
>"Mmm. Scratch that one. And we need all the cash we can get, so the loan thing is out... Wait, why's this toy boat thing still here? Completed problems get taken off the bulletin board."
"'Completed' being the key word there." the worker behind the bars interjects.
>"You mean that kid never got his toy boat?"
"Is his note gone?" the voice answers flatly.
>"Crap! We gotta talk to him after school."
"But you'll get in trouble again...!" Gutter Pup warns with a nervous, pleading look. "What if the Royal Guard comes back?"
>"Don't worry, kiddo, Momma Holly has workarounds for everything. Right now, we need to plan out our day so we can deal with Goober, the pipe guy, and that faggot with the relationship problem."
Gutter Pup rubs his chin. "...How can he be a faggot if he has a girlfriend?" he asks.
>"Shush. Hold this for me."
Holiday slips a piece of paper from the desk into Gutter Pup's mouth, then she makes a few crude little scribbles on it.
"Whrrt'th thrrh?" Gutter Pup asks through his teeth.
>"That's a day-planner. It's going to tell us what to do and when to do it. And the first thing it's saying to do is..."
>>
>>27996046
The first one we can try is at the library at twelve unless we head home and start ripping up our pipes. What time is it now?
>>
>>27996046
I wonder if we can find the parts to build our own trailer at the junk yard. It could save us a hefty fund.
We should check when we'er done.
>>
>>27996096
What did we need to do at the library again?
>>
>>27996194
I have no idea. try as I might, I can't remember.
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the job requests that we literally just looked at though, so don't bother looking there for your answer. Especially not at the top right request.
>>
>>27996236
So, is this from an old thread?
>>
>>27996247
Yep, must be.
If it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the requests on the job board we looked at in >>27995376 then I can only assume it came from an old thread.
>>
>>27996270
If that's the case then I want to head to the junk yard to see if we can find some discarded timber to build with. Then we could probably save on cost for the move, it be a lot easier if we can just build our own portable home.
We could make blueprints at home until its time to do a different job.
>>
>>27996306
Ok.
>>
>>27996194
I'm so fucking distracted, I'm sorry.

>>27996096
>>27996109
>>27996306
>>27996393

Holiday Special checks the clock on the wall.
>'Has that clock always been there?'
An idea comes to her.
>"Hey, kiddo, wanna take a trip to the junkyard?"
Gutter Pup's eyes light up like spotlights. "Do I?!"
>"Perfect. Let's go."
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanks for playing. I'm sorry that I'm so distracted; this isn't my house, my computer equipment, and it's only barely my hours which are quite prone to interruption. I'm doing what I can.
>>
>>27996967
It's fine. Have a nice sleep time, Inept.
>>
>>27996967
Its ok inept.
>>
>>27996937
Didn't Princess shitbag used to live in the burnt out library? If we can open that safe we get half of her shit in there.
>>
>>27997134
I'm sure that fat bitch would use magic or some shit to open up a safe if it was hers. It might be spikes, in which case it's probably just pictures of rarity in the shower or comic books, or the library might just be a meeting place, and not the location of the safe.
>>
>>27997180
It's possible she either is too much of a sperg to think outside the box, or got only of those fancy "Magic Proof" safes those richfucks in Canterlot have.
>>
>>27997200
She's a nerd asshole though, I'm sure she'd find a book to read and figure out how to open it herself if it was hers. That, and I'd be surprised if she forgot the code to her own safe, considering all the other random shit she tends to memorize.
>>
dont die dammit
>>
>>27998881
>>
>>27999431
>>
>>28000443
>>
>>28001008
>>
>>28001695
>>
>>27996937
>>27997134
>>27997180
>>27997200
>>27997243

As Holiday and Gutter Pup trot to the junkyard, Holiday starts having some second thoughts about that safe problem.
>'That note said to go to the exploded library... Princess Shitbag use to live there. Maybe it's HER safe. Maybe there's expensive jewels and royal shit inside!'
Holiday's brow furrows.
>'But the fat bitch is a total autist. There's no way she'd forget her own safe combination. Even if she did, she'd probably just pop the fucker open with magic or some shit.
>Then again, they DO make magic-proof safes... But she reads books like the rest of us eat and shit. She'd know how to open a safe herself...
>Which means that the library is probably just a meeting place, and it's not where the safe is. So, it's probably owned by some peon that keeps comic books or softcore porn in it, not bits and jewels.'
While this realization leaves Holiday feeling sour, Gutter Pup seems happier than he's ever been. There's a spring in his step as the two ponies head for the junkyard, and his hooves clop eagerly as he trots along, his ears flipping about like little radar dishes.
Soon, the duo enters through a large chain link fence topped off with barbed wire. Small hills of broken appliances, rusty old machines, broken carts and supports, and all manner of scrap wood and metal dot the enclosure, shadowed by tall mountains of more of the same. At the front of it all, just inside the fence, is a dingy old shack made of aluminum siding and different sizes of wood.
>'What a DUMP!'
Gutter Pup, however, is looking and bounding around like he's just found Gravy Bone's lost treasure. "Wooow...! I feel like a foal on Hearth's Warming Eve!" he beams, hopping from hoof to hoof and stretching his neck out. He looks up at Holiday with a face-splitting smile. "Can I go look around, Miss Holiday?" he quickly asks. "Please, please, please?!?"
>>
>>28003828
Ok little guy. Just don't wonder too far.
Let's look for some spare parts we could use to build our new mobile home. Maybe they have some good lumber laying around.
>>
>>28003828
Don't we have to let somebody know we're here first? Might cause some unnecessary trouble.
>>
>>28003828
Sure, but don't close to anything that is sharp or has nails jutting out of it.
>>
>>28003828
Let him go out and take stuff. Just make sure he doesn't end up hurting himself on rusty metal. Hopefully he has vaccines or something.
>>
>>28003894
There's a little hut nearby, maybe the own is inside.
>>
>>28003950
>>28003828

Could also be a vicious dog, or a friendly hobo. Both bad, be careful.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly211.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly211.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>28003874
>>28003894
>>28003928
>>28003938
>>28003950
>>28004153
>"Have you had all your vaccines?"
Gutter Pup shakes his head.
>"Okay, just don't get too close to anything pointy or rusty. I don't want you getting tetanus or something. And don't wander off too far, okay?"
Gutter Pup starts bouncing in place and making audible squeaky noises. "Kay!!" he chirps, before practically hopping his way over to a nearby pile of broken washing machines.
>"Have fun, kiddo."
While Gutter Pup noses around the piles of junk near the entrance, Holiday weighs her options.
>'I could just browse around and take what I want, but something tells me that that'll be a problem.'
She glances over at the dilapidated little hut near the entrance.
>'The guards are after my ass already...'
Sighing with annoyance, Holiday trots over to the hut and opens the door.
...Or, she tries to. But it's locked.
>'The Hell, are they closed?'
She puts an ear to the door. She can hear voices inside, so she tries knocking.
"WHAT?!" a male voice barks through the door.
Holiday almost flinches: Whoever is in there sounds pissed off.
>>
>>28004342
We're looking to take some junk for a building project is that ok?
>>
>>28004342
We must respond with anger. Also isn't this the pony with the pipe problem.
>>
>>28004390
Oh, your right. We should also let him know we're here to help him with his pipe problem.
Maybe we can trade the pipe for building materials.
>>
>>28004342
Hey, I need to take some of this shit home. Is that going to be a problem Mr. Friendly?
>>
>>28004342
Wow. You ask for a job yet you don't seem like you care at all. You want me to do it or not?
>>
>>28004379
>>28004390
>>28004416
>>28004429
>>28004449
>"I'm here to help with your pipe problem-"
"AH AIN' GOT NO PIPE PROLLEM!!" the stallion yells through the door. "GIT OUT!"
>'What the fuck? What kind of asshole asks for a job done and then doesn't follow it up?'
>"Yes you do! I saw it at the Problem Solver! It said to come here-"
"FUCK YOU!"
Holiday blinks. Her eyes narrow and her lip curls.
>"Fuck me? Fuck YOU!"
"FUCK YOU!!"
>"FUCK YOU!"
"FUCK YOU AN' FUCK EVERY MERRY-AROUND HORSE WHAT LOOKS LIKE YOU!"
Holiday is quiet for a second, trying to think of a retort. In the ensuing silence, she hears another voice inside the shack, seemingly pleading with the loud stallion.
"...pa, you need a working sink-"
"AH AIN'T NEED A CELESTIADAMN THING 'CEPT MUH BEER AN' MUH RADIO!!"
"You haven't had water for weeks!" the quieter voice shoots back.
"AH GOTCHA WATER RAHT HERE!"
>"Hey, I'm kind of in a hurry here. can I take some of this shit home or not?"
"NO!" the stallion barks. The other voice sighs, and then Holiday hears hoofsteps approaching.
"DA FUCK YOU DOIN'!?"
"If she's here to help then I'm letting her in." the quieter voice answers, more loudly this time.
"DON' YOU OPEN THAT DOOR!!"
The door opens.
"AH SAID NOT TA OPENNA CELESTIA-DAMN DOOR!!"
A chubby mare that looks to be about Shuttersky's age peeks through the crack at Holiday. She smiles wearily and says hello:
"Thank you for-"
"YA FAT *BITCH!*"
The chubby mare rolls her eyes and tries again.
"Thank you for answering my letter. I'm Butter Ball, and... You've already met Grandpa."
"Fuck her!" the stallion's voice yells from somewhere behind Butter Ball. "Don't introduce me!"
"He's always like this." Butter Ball explains apologetically. "Would you-"
"DON'T LET THE BITCH IN!!"
"...Would you like to come in?"
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>28004750
Mare, I already like you grandpa, yes I'll come in.
>>
>>28004755
K bye.
>>
>>28004750
Let's go in just to make him even more mad. He's probably even more of an inbred hillbilly than Appul pone.
>>
>>28004750
would he lock the door behind you if you instead came out? if so we would like to come in and see the problem.
>>
>>28004750
You poor thing.
I don't know what it is you're waiting for here, with this geezer; but it ain't worth it.

We should let Pup know were headed inside so he doesn't worry.
>>
The bumps begin
>>
>>28005980
>>
have a bump at 10
>>
>>28004750
I think I'm actually starting to like Gramps, just imagine all of the insults we can learn from this surly old fart. Gotta respect your elders after all.
>>
>>28005980
>>
bumpo
>>
Sorry, guys. No update tonight. Everything's okay, but I need to think some things over. Taking 2 hours on a single update is a fucking joke and I need to figure out how to fix it before this glacier moves any further.
>>
>>28010207
>>
Fuck page 10
>>
Page 9 can go to hell
>>
Away page 10! Get lost!
>>
>>28013136
>>
>>28016734
>>
Stick it right up your ass page 9
>>
>>28004774
>>28004792
>>28004799
>>28005006
>>28007917

>"If you come out here instead, will he lock us out?"
"Yes." Butter Ball quickly answers.
>"Then I'll come in. Just to piss him off some more and hear the funny shit he has to say. Maybe I'll learn an insult or two."
Butter Ball offers a nervous chuckle and pushes the door open.
"WHAH YA LETTIN' 'ER IN?!?" Butter Ball's grandpa demands. "SHE'S GON' GIT 'ER CRABS ALL OVER MUH FLOOR!"
>"I like this old codger already."
Holiday leans around the shack, spotting Gutter Pup fiddling with a broken bicycle.
>"Gutter Pup, I'm going inside for a few minutes, okay?"
"Alright!" he calls back.
Holiday follows Butter Ball inside; as soon as she enters the shack, two things happen.
The first is that she's accosted by a musty smell reminiscent of sour milk and mold.
>'Oh, fuck...!'
The second is that Butter Ball's grandpa starts ranting even louder than before.
"GIT DA FUCK OUTTA MUH MUHFUCKIN' HOUSE!!"
Holiday is aghast at the state of the shack. The walls and ceiling are covered with random stains, and there's junk covering every counter and inch of shelf space. The floor is littered with socks and empty cans, and every appliance and piece of furniture is either old, cluttered with trash, or broken. The only clear spot is a small table, which an old, bearded stallion sits at, glaring daggers at the two mares in front of him. An open-mouthed Holiday Special slowly turns to Butter Ball.
>"You poor thing, I don't know what it is you're waiting for here, with this geezer; but it ain't worth it."
"SHUT UP BITCH!"
"Waiting?" Butter Ball asks, confused.
>"Why are you living here in this dirty shed with a surly old fart like him?"
"SURLY OLD FART?!" the stallion bellows, his breathing heavier than is probably healthy. "I'LL GIVE YOU A SURLY OLD FART!!"
He leans away from Holiday, and...
PPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTHHHHHRRRFRRRRT!!

1/2
>>
File: thiswillendbadly213.png (7KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly213.png
7KB, 640x400px
>>28018721

2/2

>"OH CELESTIA!"
Holiday Special backpedals as FAR away from the noxious old man as possible.
"HOW'S THAT FOR SURLY, BITCH?! HOW'S THAT FOR MUDDAFUCKIN' SURLY?!"
"Grandpa, stop!" Butter Ball interjects, holding a dishrag over her muzzle. "She's just going to look at the sink real quick!"
The old stallion snorts. "FAHN!" he snaps, pointing his cane over to his right. "There's the sink!"
He throws his cane at it, knocking several dirty pots and bowls around.
"The muthafucka's BROKE!! You see it?!"
Holiday inspects the sink. It's seen better days.
>"Yeah, I see it."
"Then FIX IT or GIT OUT!!"
"Grandpa...!" Butter Ball whines.
>"Soooo, why do you live with him again?"
"I don't." Butter Ball answers. "I just come by and check up on him in case he needs any food, or errands run, or anything like that."
"Ah ain' need nothin' today!" the old stallion replies, his tone still loud but much less sharp and aggressive now. "Ah'm fahn! Y'all git out an' go home, take care o' mah granddaughty."
"Not until we do something about your water."
"GIT OUT AN' GO BACK TO YA BABEH!"
"No!"
The old stallion and the pudgy mare silently glare at each other...
>>
>>28018729
I wish we had a match to strike to get rid of the far smell, among others. Measure the pipe so we know how long it has to be along with it's width. Then we can look for a replacement or even check our sink.
>>
>>28018729
Gross, we should probably call health and equine services on this guy. Fuck it, he seems happy. Let's look at that pipe and get out of here asap.
>>
>>28018753
>>28018774
Whoops, forgot the sink.

Holiday holds her breath and takes a closer look at the sink.
>"What the fuck...? The faucet's bent!"
"Yo DICK is bent!" Grandpa snaps.
"He tried to fix it himself." Butter Ball explains dryly. "With a hammer."
Holiday gives the old stallion a look of disbelief; he just stares back at her proudly. "Got the muhfuckah to give me some water." he answers with a smug smile.
"That's because it's LEAKING!" Butter Ball points out. "Something inside it is broken and it won't work unless we fix it."
"AH ALREADY FIXED IT!!"
Holiday rubs her head. Between the noise and the stench, she's rapidly getting a headache. And she has nothing to measure the pipe with.
>>
>>28018855
I wish we lived in a world where you can just eyeball it or use your hoof to count how long something is.
ask butterball for a tape measure and some matches.
at least open a window so the place can air out.
>>
>>28018855
Fuck it, get out of that hellhole. We can try estimating the length using or leg or something. We'd should check under the sink first, as horrifying as that idea is.
>>
>>28018855
Spin the knob. If that doesn't work open the cabinet door and see if there's anything wrong on the underside.
>>
>>28018885
>>28018922
This.
Maybe when we see Gutter Pup we can ask him to look around for stuff to fix the sink.
>>
>>28018855
Seeing how it was broken before he destroyed the faucet looks like we'll need more parts.
I think we're going to need to go back home and pick up some tools.
Check under the sink to see what the main problem is.
>>
We should warn this horse about twiggy.
>>
>>28019352
he's too old to hurt anyone so he's a non-issue.
>>
>>28019373
We should warn them so that fat ass will participate in raising a ruckus with us when the time comes. Even if it'd never happen, the precedent is getting set.
>>
>>28018855
Well it's clear your 'handy work' did jack shit with the pipe you rotting corpse.
>>
File: file.png (641KB, 1000x1311px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
641KB, 1000x1311px
Have an angry horse.
>>
>>28019393
>that fat ass will participate in raising a ruckus with us
Do you mean Butterball or the old corpse?
I'm pretty sure grandpa will be killed on the spot, for being a zombie.

If anything we should try to corrupt Butter Ball to our side and have her unleash her inner grump on the old stallion.
Old people are useless anyway.
>>
>>28019486
Butterball obviously cares about the old stallion, the implication that the government is starting a cull of undesirables that may include her gramps will get her on our side. Hell, we may be able to convince her to start being a bitch/spreading the word among others. Can't exile everyone if a movement starts.
>>
>>28019527
You can exile a movement. But, people would see it as tyrannical and join the movement
>>
File: thiswillendbadly214.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly214.png
5KB, 640x400px
Back from late dinner.
>>28019445
Oh wow that is really nice! Thanks a ton!

>>28018885
>>28018901
>>28018922
>>28019136
>>28019212
>>28019401
>"Your handy work did jack shit you rotting corpse."
The old stallion reaches down and tugs on his crutch.
"Hey, give THIS SOME HANDY WORK, BITCH!" he shoots back.
Holiday rolls her eyes and twists the knob that isn't broken off.
>'Nothing... Shit... I need to check under the hood.'
Holiday checks under the sink, bracing herself for the worst.
...But strangely, the space beneath the sink looks pretty normal. There's duct tape around part of the pipe, but other than that, everything looks peachy.
Aside from all the bottles, of course.
>'I'm just guessing, but the thin part of the pipe looks like it's about two and a half inches, and the thicker part is probably three and a half. The thinner pipes in the back are probably... I don't know, 5/8 inch? Three-quarters? SOmething like that.'
Behind Holiday, Butter Ball and Grandpa have started arguing again.
"SHUT THE WINDAH!"
"This place needs to air out!"
"YOU'LL LET THE SKEETERS IN!"
>>
>>28019551
Well there's yer problem.
>>
>>28019551
Just to be on the safe side, we should check to see if the water bill has been payed.
>>
>>28019551
I'd assume the hot water heater is busted, so the left knob doesn't work and the right knob is busted and needs to be fixed, but I can't figure out how hitting the faucet managed to get any water out of it.
>>
>>28019551
Say. When was the last time the water bill was payed?
>>
>>28019582
>>28019633
If he hit it and got water then the water bill'd have to have been paid wouldn't it?
>>
>>28019551
i haven't ever seen a skeeter in this town in ever.
>>
>>28019654
Could still be water in the pipes, just not pressure.
>>
>>28019551
Looks like they need to replace some parts but even a shit patch up like this should hold things.

So unless there's a clog, they probably didn't pay the water bill. Still, that doesn't change the fact the faucet needs a changed.
The thing is defiantly busted now.
>>
>>28019551
Most faucets have a little knob at point where the pipe enters the little cabinet so that it's easy to work on the sink. Make sure the little knobs are turned so that water can go through. I imagine if he just chunked bottles in there it might have turned one.
>>
>>28019551
Snake the drain, it's most likely clogged. If not, then we probably need to replace the parts connecting the main faucet to the sink, but they don't look too bad so I'm really thinking it's clogged.
>>
>>28019789
The drain would have nothing to do with the water not coming out. That's where the water goes when it's already out.
>>
>>28019933
>The drain would have nothing to do with the water not coming out.
And you are most certainly correct, and now I realize how much I fucked up.
I meant snake the faucet, or whatever you do to check the interior of it.
>>
>>28019970
Besides, the faucet being broken.
Basically either the tube thingy that connects the water to the faucet is clogged or broken and we need to fix it or replace it. right?
>>
File: thiswillendbadly215.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly215.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28019582
>>28019633
>>28019654
>>28019679
>>28019689
>>28019711
>>28019789
>>28019933
>>28019970
>>28020042

Considering the state of the pipes, Holiday can only think of one reason why there's no water coming out of the faucet. She turns to the squabbling Earth ponies, an unamused look on her face.
>"Did you pay your water bill?"
"Yeah Ah paid the fuckin' water bill!" Grandpa replies, smacking his cane against the floor. "How would Ah git water out da muthafucka if they turned the fuckin' water off?!"
For the sake of her headache, Holiday opts not to set the old stallion off further by pointing out that there's a difference between water in the pipes and pressure in them.
>"When did you pay it?"
"Ah gave dem muhfuckas 14 bits not a Celestiadamn WEEK before the muthafucka broke!" Grandpa answers, taking another drink from his bottle.
Holiday rubs her chin, then she checks under the sink again.
>'One of the little knob things isn't there. The other one looks like it's open.'
>"I think the drain might be clogged. Also the faucet is fucked and needs replacing."
"Dat drain ain' clogged!" Grandpa answers. "How da fuck ain' there water comin' out the faucet if da DRAIN is clogged?! DUMB BITCH!"
"Grandpa, she probably just misspoke..." Butter Ball offers.
"'Cuz she's a dumb bitch!" Grandpa repeats adamantly. "Ah toldja ta git both yer asses out mah Celestiadamn house! Her because she can't fix shit, an' YOU so you don' fuckin' EAT EVERYTHING!"
>>
>>28020126
The only possible thing I can think of is that he shoved something up the faucet like a retard. Now the correct way to fix that would be to turn off the water and try to snake it. What we're going to do is turn every knob we can to high and use our magic to wrench that pipe straight. That should loosen whatever's inside of it enough to shoot out.
>>
>>28020126
Part of me wants to just wreck his sink and leave. I don't think we should really do it though.

Time to start an argument I guess.
>>
>>28020176
This seems a good corse of action. We just need to get a snake.

>>28020126
TK lift grampa back into his chair. His breath is horrid.
>>
>>28020126
Can you put a muzzle on your grandad, he's making it hard to think?
Just use the duck tape you used on the pipes. We promise we won't tell.
>>
I have a feeling we're just going to make things worse.
>>
>>28020221
>>28020256
We're trying to get paid here, if we have to deal with someone who's a male version of our elderly self then so be it.
>>
>>28020126
Ask for duck tape and tape the grandpa mouth shut.
>>
>>28020292
I don't think we're like this guy at all.
Holly might not be the smartest pony but she's not retarded, like this old fuck with down syndrome.
>>
>>28020126
take empty bottle to fill with water so you can give it to him later.
>>
>>28020126
I wonder if this is Inept's way of telling us we're thinking too hard, and we just need to change the faucet, because she doesn't actually know shit about pipes and doesn't want to go this in depth.
I wouldn't blame her after just getting done with tinypone.
>>
>>28020176
>>28020126
If we do this make sure the nozzle is aimed at gramps. He could use a bath.
>>
>>28020126
This motherfucker, stay calm, wait till we're done, then we verbally abuse him till our heart is content. That wrinkled dick son of a bitch.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly216.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly216.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>28020181
>>28020221
>>28020256
>>28020321
>>28020328
>>28020522

The small amount of patience Holiday Special has is just about exhausted.
>"I might be able to think and speak better if you could shut your stinking hole, you wrinkle-dicked son of a bitch!"
"Hey...!" Butter Ball yells.
"ONLY STINKIN' HOLE 'ROUND HERE IS 'TWEEN YA LEGS!!" Grandpa snaps back.
Holiday's horn glows.
>"Butter Ball, there was some duck tape on those pipes. You got any more?"
"What? I don't know." she answers, apparently not expecting that question.
"DON' TOUCH MUH DUCK TAPE!"
"It's 'duct' tape." Butter Ball corrects him.
"AH DON' CARE! DON' TOUCH IT!"
>"Go get it so I can muzzle this old downsy fuck."
"YOU WANNA GO, BITCH?!" Grandpa bellows, starting to stand up.
"Grandpa, stop!" Butter Ball interjects, squeezing her sizable self between Holiday and the ornery geezer. "Your blood pressure!"
"FUCK THAT SHIT WE'LL GO RAHT NOW!"
Butter Ball then turns her attention to Holiday, her normally-lazy expression now one of irritation.
"And you," she says in a stern voice, "you're not duct-taping ANYPONY'S mouth shut! I know he's got... anger problems, but he's still my Grandpa, and I love him, and I worry about his health. So I'd appreciate if you didn't insult him or rile him up like that, you get me?"
>>
Stopping for the night. I should have used my stopwatch, but at least things are moving a bit more quickly now.
Thanks for playing!
>>
>>28020602
Nice to see she, not a total wuss.
You're not very intimidating but I can respect you Butters. We can kind of understand cause we have anger problems too. So trust us we say nobody else will have the patience to finish this job.

We'll go grab some tools.Just keep the old guy distracted so we can work when we come back.
>>
>>28020602
So, big girl has some fight in her, ask her why she lets that old gas bag treat her this way? Tell tubby to stick up for herself, he's not going to keel over from having his feelings hurt.

>>28020610
Thanks, new updates looks great.
>>
>>28020747
why she lets that old gas bag treat her this way?
Like she said she loves him. Im not sure how. There is probably a lot of pity too.
We should probably finish the job first. We can ask for her life story and buy drinks later.
>>
File: 1469856516946.jpg (15KB, 340x341px) Image search: [Google]
1469856516946.jpg
15KB, 340x341px
I heard you were talking shit.
>>
File: 1469856550035.jpg (12KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469856550035.jpg
12KB, 306x400px
Yea, talking shit.
>>
>>28023212
>>
>>28025308
>>
>>28020602
ask butterball if he has always been like this and if he has that means holiday has hope of finding a pony to have kids with that will take care of you when you're older.
>>
>>28026583
What do you think Pup is for.
>>
>>28026961
i suppose he will due. don't think the entire burden of us should fall on him though.
>>
>>28027721
Yay, brothers and sisters for Pup!
...Were going to need a bigger mobile home.
>>
page 10 is not fun.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly217.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly217.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>28020729
>>28020747
>>28020781
>>28026583
As cathartic as it'd be for Holiday to unload on Butter Ball next, the chunky mare's words strike a chord with her.
>"Anger problems, huh? I can relate to that... So let me tell you: No pony else will have the patience to finish this job."
Butter Ball still looks displeased, but her gaze shifts downward. She knows Holiday is right.
>"Tell you what: I'll go get some tools and come back. You keep the old guy distracted when I do, and I'll work on the sink."
Butter Ball's expression softens, and she nods. "Alright..."
Holiday nods, then she heads for the door. As she trots outside, though, she stops.
>"Oh, one more thing: Has he always been like this?"
Butter Ball narrows her eyes. "Why?"
>"I want to know the chances of me having a good kid like you to take care of me when I'm that age."
The rotund mare is quiet for a moment, her features relaxing. "Oh... No." she answers. "Not like this."
'WHAH DON' YA TELL 'ER YA LIFE STORY WHILE YA AT IT?!" Grandpa barks from his table.
Butter Ball exhales quietly. "How long will you be gone?"
>"An hour or so, max."
"Okay. I'll see you then. Thanks."
Holiday grunts and steps out of the shack, drinking in a deep breath of fresh air.
>'What a fucking nuthouse.
>But, as long as they pay up...'
The ornery unicorn slowly trots past the trash piles, mulling over what tools she might need for a job like this.
>>
>>28028869
GUTTER PUP! C'mon, we're leaving.
>>
Whoops!
>>28028937
>>
>>28028869
We'll need a wrench (which we might have at home) and we need a snake to clean the tube where the water comes from.
I'd say we'd need to replace the faucet but if we can avoid spending money on it I'd recommend it.
Ask Pup if he found anything useful we can use from the scrap.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly218.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly218.png
5KB, 640x400px
The Paragon symbol is in response to being the bigger mare last round, not for this one.

>>28028932
>>28028962
>'I'm definitely going to need a wrench, and something that'll clean the pipe out... Too bad I don't have a snake.'
>"GUTTER PUP!"
The young pegasus' head pops up out of a broken washing machine. "Yeah?" he calls back.
>"We're leaving. Come on."
"Awwwww...!" Gutter Pup is saddened, but he obediently bounds down the scrap heaps and catches up to Holiday anyway.
>"Have fun?"
"Oh, yeah, it was great!" Gutter Pup beams. "I found a whole bunch of neat old machines, and I played with a bunch of broken toys, and I made trash angels, and I typed a letter on a typewriter!"
Holiday can't help but smile at the colt's enthusiasm. He's acting like he spent the morning in a toy store.
>"That's precious, kiddo. Did you find anything useful?"
"Oh there's tons of stuff!" Gutter Pup responds, pointing. "I already grabbed some of it and piled it up over here for when we take it... Are we allowed to just take it?"
Holiday ignores Pup's question for a moment and examines what he found. There's a large gear, an axle with a single wheel attached to it, a roll of some kind of thick wire, a hoof drill with a broken handle, and a typewriter with a few missing keys.
>>
>>28030214
Sure kiddo, but you're gonna have to take another bath again.
>>
>>28030214
That wire will make an excellent snake. Just need to tie something to the end of it.
>>
>>28030214
I don't think we can just take things yet. I'd hate to give that old timer an excuse to call the cops on us.
Just leave your stuff in a pile and we can pick up later bud.
>>
>>28030377
I guess we need some form of scrubber then.
We can probably find one at the tool shop.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly142.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly142.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>28030441
By 'tool shop,' do you mean the hardware store where pic related works?
>>
>>28030524
Well, I can't think of any other places to get plumbing supplies, so yes.
>>
>>28030235
>>28030377
>>28030382
>>28030441
>>28030548
>"No, we don't need that old... timer calling the Guard on us. Just leave it in a pile and we'll come back for it later, okay bud?"
"Okay, I got it." Gutter Pup salutes as Holiday inspects the stuff he found. When she takes a closer look at the wire, she smiles.
>"This is exactly what we need right now. Good work, kiddo."
She pauses and sniffs the air.
>"You're going to need another bath, though."
"A second bath in the same month?" Gutter Pup looks up at Holiday with a conflicted expression. "You're spoiling me, Miss Holiday. My Dad wouldn't approve."
>"Is that so? Well, he doesn't need to know. Anyway, we still need a scrubber."
"...For my bath?"
>"No, something stiff and prickly that'll fit in a thin pipe. Which means we're heading back to the hardware store."
"Should I stay here and guard the wire until you get back?" Gutter Pup asks. "Good garbage can get nicked as soon as you turn around. I'd feel like..." he pauses for just a second. "...a real piece of shit if I let your wire get lost."
>>
Stopping for the night. Sorry for the interruption, but I have to admit, I feel a lot less stressed doing these Sin City pictures. Thanks for being so understanding and encouraging, guys. You're great.
Thanks for playing!
>>
>>28030782
My that's cute. Don't let anyone else catch you using that kind of language young man. Luckily we find it funny.

I guess he can handle himself as long as we know where he is. Just tell him to stay way from the sharp stuff and the crazy old guy in the shack.
If he needs something he can ask Miss Butter Ball she's a nice mare.
>>
>>28030782
Kid normal ponies try to wash up every day, not once in a month.
I don't know what your dad taught you but being a smelly pony ain't healthy.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>28032005
>>
>>28030782
Gutter Pup! Language!
>>
>>28030782
Pat his head. "Don't try to impress me kid, you be you as long as it doesn't get you taken advantage of."
>>
>>28032909
>>28033223
This.
Gutter Pup is a pure.
>>
>>28035489
>>
>>28030782
You can curse all you want when you're an adult.
>>
page 10 bump
>>
Sorry guys, no updates tonight. Not because of anything bad though - actually, I'm finally home and would like to just relax and play video games again for the first time in like 2 weeks. I'll get back to work tomorrow. Thanks for I hope understanding.
>>
>>28038653
Its cool, don't worry about it.
>>
>>28038653
see you tomorrow. hopefully.
>>
Page 10, shameful.
>>
have a good night.
>>
>>28040802
>>
page 9 go home.
>>
>>28040802
>>
>>28045157
page ten go home
>>
>>28046004
>>
>>28030911
>>28032909
>>28033223
>>28034517
>>28036880
Holiday half-smirks. As cute as she finds it to hear Gutter Pup swear, something about somepony so naive and pure acting anything like Holiday just doesn't sit right with her...
>"Gutter Pup, language...!"
The scruffy colt freezes in place, looking up at Holiday with a "What have I done?" face.
"Um..." he begins.
But Holiday quickly silences him with a hoof over his mouth.
>"You can curse all you want when you're an adult, kiddo. But right now... Don't try to impress me. I don't want you to talk like me. You be you, as long as it doesn't get you taken advantage of, got it, buddy?"
She takes her hoof off his mouth and pats him on the shoulder. He visibly relaxes, and offers a small nod. "Okay."
>"Anyway, I guess you can stay here if you want. Just don't wander off. And stay away from sharp things and that crazy old guy in that shack. If you need anything, ask Miss Butter Ball."
"Who's that?"
>"Chubby mare that comes and goes here. She's nice; you'll know her when you see her."
"Got it." The colt answers with a dutiful look. "I'll do exactly what you say!" He trots over to the trash pile he amassed and stares intensely at it.
>"One more thing: Try not to get much dirtier. Being a smelly pony isn't healthy."
"Right." Gutter Pup takes two steps back from the scrap pile, then resumes his guard work.
Satisfied that Gutter Pup will be okay, Holiday leaves the junkyard, mulling over what she should get done on her way back to town.
>'It must be almost noon by now. There's gotta be a few things I can get done besides just going to the hardware store again.'
About a half a block from the junkyard, Holiday stops in her tracks and glances back over her shoulder. Gutter Pup is still staring at the junk he found. Holiday snorts and turns back towards the middle of town.
>'He'll be fine.'
Holiday continues on her way.
Her gait is a bit slower than before.
>>
I want to play, but I need to sleep...
Cruel world...

Long live to Christmas Special!
>>
>>28047421
Give a few general commands that can apply to a lot of situations and I'll keep them in mind for the session tonight. That way you can participate without having to stay awake.
>>
>>28047379
Let's retrieve our toolbox and a lunchtime snack for Gutter Pup.
>>
>>28047379
He's a big boy he'll be ok...hopefully. We can't be too much of a helicopter mom or he won't grow up.

I guess on the way, we could always check the library to make sure we have the right idea about this sink problem. We don't want to spend extra cash on tools we don't need.
>>
>>28047469
>>
>>28047483
>the library
The one that's a burned out husk?
>>
File: hand-drill.jpg (58KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
hand-drill.jpg
58KB, 400x266px
>>28047379
Go get a hand/hoof-drill that we can attach the wire to, to make a drain snake. Holly seems like the kind of mare that would already own one.
>>
>>28047537
No, the new one that's in Twishit's house.
I figured that's where everyone would go now for books; since I couldn't find another place with a library on the map.
>>
>>28047559
Wait, I thought we were using the snake on the sink faucet because gunk or residue might be caught inside.
Is a drill bit really the right tip to use?
I thought we'd us a scrubber of some kind.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly169.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly169.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>28047534
___________No comment._______________

>>28047461
>>28047559
>'Wait.'
Holiday stops at the corner of an intersection.
>'Why am I going to the hardware store to buy some shit that I probably already own?
>Besides, the kid's probably getting hungry. If I go back to my place for some tools, I can grab us some lunch, too.'
Her plan set, Holiday turns the opposite way she was going and heads down the side street, back to her neighborhood.
But...
>'Oh SHIT. Not again...! Don't these fuckers ever give up?!'
>>
>>28047642
All we have to do is break it up enough. The pressure from the water will knock the remainder out. Cleaning out a clogged drain is way more annoying than an out pipe water goes out of.
>>
>>28047649
Should we just deal with them?
They'll just add evading arrest to the list if we just ignore them for too long.
>>
>>28047649
Don't we have proof that Cheerilee is a lying sack of shit at this point? Can't we prove our innocence?
>>
>>28047649
Trot right past them, 'excuse me', open the door, go through, then close it.
>>
>>28047730
>>28047738
If we don't have those papers on us, we should sneak in from the back.
We should get the papers before we start talking about our proof.
>>
>>28047723
>>28047730
>>28047738
>>28047786
For a second, Holiday's stomach turns.
But then...
>'Wait a second... I've got my record and Cheeritwat's. What am I worried about?'
Her confidence renewed, Holiday strolls down the block and up to her house. The guards don't notice her until she's crossing her lawn; the stupider one catches sight of her and alerts his partner, who turns and approaches Holiday with a peace of paper in-hoof.
"Holiday Special..." he starts to say.
But Holiday has her own papers, which she holds up with her magic as she trots up the way with a smug smile.
>"Hey, dick and head. How's the donut shop?"
However, as Holiday tries to trot past Cruller, one of his wings flies open to block her path.
>"Ex-CUSE me."
"You're under arrest, Holiday." he says sternly, holding up his own paper for her to see.
>"Uh, bullSHIT. Are you blind? I've got my file and that bitch's right here, and neither of them say shit about a restraining order."
Cruller pushes the papers aside, his expression not changing. "Tell it to the judge, Holiday." he replies with a cold tone. "We have a warrant for your arrest. That means you're coming downtown with us, end of story."
>>
>>28048301
On what charges? You are actually required to tell me what I'm being arrested for.
>>
>>28048301
They also did red Holly her Miranda rights.Technically if they tried to bring her in without doing that Holiday Special could sue the guards.
Holly should say something about that.while she's laying down the law.
>>
>>28048301
Fine, we're going to that judge so we can press charges against Cheerilee.
>>
>>28048301
Ask to see their business cards and start to question whether they are actual guards or not. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Stupid here are making a lot of mistakes for actual law-enforcement. Also police often stop pursuing you when you start to question the validity of their position because when that kind of behavior is recorded it looks really bad on their record.
>>
>>28048378
And them.
>>
>>28048301
There are some matters we need to take care of.
We need to get Pup a babysitter in case things take awhile.

Ask if they'll let us visit Fluttershy if we take them with us.
We need her to watch Pup while we're gone.
>>
>>28048378
>>28048444
This, if they are basing this on an unjust charge we should have their shields for this shit, and reparations and an apology from the guard too.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly223.png (7KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly223.png
7KB, 640x400px
>>28048323
>>28048357
>>28048411
>>28048444
>>28048447
>>28048851
>"No it's NOT 'end of story,' you jackass! You didn't even read me my rights! What am I being arrested for, anyway?"
"We went over this yesterday, Holiday." Cruller answers impatiently. "Trespassing, assault, violating a restraining order-"
>"THERE IS NO DAMN RESTRAINING ORDER!!"
"-And evading arrest for almost TWENTY-FOUR HOURS!" Cruller shouts back.
>"Oh, so it's MY fault you two shit sticks suck at your job? Are you fuck-ups even real guards?! Let me see your business cards-"
Holiday Special is cut off by something heavy striking her side. A second later, and Holiday is on the ground with a guard on top of her. A sharp pain shoots from her left wrist up her forearm.
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"DON'T MOVE!" Cruller yells in her ear.
>"OWWWww...!!!"
"Holiday Special," Fritter says, sounding like he's reading off a piece of paper, "you're under arrest for trespassing, assault-"
"Just read her her fucking rights!" Cruller snaps at his partner.
Holiday hears the rustling of paper as something cold and metallic is forced in between her teeth.
>"Nnngh!?! 'Rrrt thr FRRK?!"
"Uh, you've got the right to remain silent." the more slow-witted guard says. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanks for playing!
>>
File: Holly's last stand.png (141KB, 546x405px) Image search: [Google]
Holly's last stand.png
141KB, 546x405px
Caught up With FiT and I wish the best for Anger-horse.

http://imgur.com/p9atgXd
>>
File: greedy guts.jpg (17KB, 153x274px) Image search: [Google]
greedy guts.jpg
17KB, 153x274px
>>28049090
Goddamn Bath, /cyoag/ is right: You ARE good at drawing monsters. Thank you very much!
>>
>>28049076
I'm pretty sure nobody meant for us to resist arrest, that was a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>28049172
We didn't. Except for shout at the guy.
>>
>>28049189
Looks like we've found two more ponies that are going to be out of their jobs soon.
>>
>>28049076
Start Screaming for the police, I don't think these guys are actually legit.
>>
>>28049207
We're muzzled and most likely had our magic blocked.
>>
>>28049076
If these dickheads turn out to be in the wrong, and the idiot judge issued a faulty warrant we should write a letter to Celestia when we get out, or have a lawyer, she still takes public complaints and I'm sure she'd want to know what kind of retards are ponyville's law and order, as well as the part about her student going full retard.
>>
We should just skip this scene and be talking with the judge already.
>>
>>28049076
Cry knowing that Gutter Pup is probably going to be taken away after this.
>>
>>28049076
from now on the only words we know are "I want a lawyer."
>>
>>28049264
Holiday crying? I don't think you know anything about this character. If anything she'd be so furious that she becomes one of those terrifyingly calm people.
>>
>>28049172
Yeah, this is a bit dumb, but I think it's because there was a lot of dumbass questions wondering if they were cops.

>>28049274
I don't think we can afford one.
>>
>>28049303
Doesn't matter. One must be provided for us by the court.
>>
>>28049294
I'm not the guy you replied to.
I don't know, I've been following this quest for a while. I could see Holly breaking down and crying but just not yet.
>>
>>28049076
We should probably tell them about the child we left at the dump as soon as we can.
>>
>>28049365
Muzzled. Also, they'd most likely take him into protective custody.
>>
>>28049264
>>28049365
>>28049456
Use you're will to give Gutter Pup a fulfilling life as your strength!
That fragile pegasus will probably think you abandoned him if you don't get back to him! He'll go right back to the streets! He'll go right back to believing he's worthless! Everything you did to build his confidence, every bit of love and kindness you showed that colt will be made worthless!
>>
>>28049456
I'd rather wait until we're able to make our one phone call and get a phone book.
That way we could call fluttershy and get her to pick him up and babysit.

I think she'll do it.
>>
File: Traumatic_Event.jpg (336KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Traumatic_Event.jpg
336KB, 2048x2048px
>>28049076
If we end up in jail, I sure as fuck won't disagree with going full DOOMGUY to escape prison.
>>
sleep tight.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>28049172
but we did resist arrest when we chose to argue instead of comply.

The guard was right, if we're being arrested without cause tell it to the judge.
>>
>>28051808

Asking if there's a warrant, and what the charges are, resisting arrest are not.
>>
>>28051860
"And when we answered the suspect became belligerent your honor, given her past violent tendencies and the glow of her horn she was subdued for the safety of myself and my fellow guardspony."
>>
>>28051939
If I had known we had to prefix asking questions with "Remember not to resist arrest like a nut." than I would have prefixed the question with don't resist arrest like a nut.
>>
Those shits better not lose the papers.
>>
>>28049294
>>28049331
I agree. Right now Holly would be simmering with hatred, just ready to explode but she knows that it would be in her better interest not to. We can't afford to spend the rest of the quest in jail before being banned.
>>
we will sue for unlawful imprisonment and get tons of bits
>>
let's leave page 10
>>
Sorry guys, real life is happening once again and it's just mentally exhausting me. I can barely even put words together to post this; I don't think I can update again tonight.
I'm really sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen.
>>
>>28056058
's okay
>>
have a good night bump page 10
>>
>>28057943
Have a good middle of the night bump
>>
>>28057290
>>
Have a 4:53 AM page 2 bump. Its on me.
>>
>>28058791
>>
>>28059698
>>
>>28060301
>>
>>28061230
>>
>>28061875
>>
>>28062927
>>
File: thiswillendbadly224.png (22KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly224.png
22KB, 640x400px
>>28049172
>>28049205
>>28049207
>>28049249
>>28049274
>>28049304
>>28049505
>>28053264
>>28054148

Holiday Special tries to scream at the guards around her muzzle with all her might.
She tries to scream that she wasn't resisting arrest.
She tries to threaten these braindead jackasses with the loss of their jobs.
She tries to call for the REAL Royal Guard because there's no way these two fucking pieces of shit are certified guards.
She tries to curse them, the judge that issued Cuntilee's fake bullshit restraining order, Princess Fatfuckretardcunttwatshitfacewouldchokewithextremeprejudice, and anypony else tangentially related to this mockery of justice to Tartarus and back.
She tries to demand a lawyer, an attorney, a law student, or the hobo that sleeps in the burnt-out library to represent her and sue the town for millions.
But most of all, she tries to plead with them to at least get somepony to go make sure Gutter Pup is alright.
Alas, the jumbo bit in her mouth muffles her every word, and the spell shackle on her horn blocks any magical energy wave she attempts to manipulate. All she can do is stew as she's carted off to Town Hall, then escorted down through the basement to the underground cell block where bad ponies are kept to think about their crimes.
"I've been waiting months for this." Cruller says to one of the guards at the check-in area, smirking like the cat that just caught the canary all the while. "She's all yours."
The guard nods and escorts Holiday down a hallway carved out of some kind of odd, almost reflective stone, to an open cell. Once Holiday is inside, only then are her shackles finally removed. She scowls at him with a hatred that would probably genocide his entire extended family if looks could kill.
>"I want a lawyer."
"One will be provided for you." the guard replies in an emotionless tone. "He has already been notified, and he'll be here within the hour. You will be held here until then."
>>
>>28064275
I have a feeling our lawyer hates us just as much as the town and won't help. I have a feeling the court will be rigged. Then Gutter Pup will be alone or be taken from us.

I swear if they separate us from Gutter Pup too long, we'll end up overcharging our magic and burning everything with our eyes.
>>
>>28064275
Ask for our phone call or whatever the horse equivalent is, and get in contact with fluttershy so she can pickup Gutter pup.
>>
>>28064275
Can we get a phone book and make our one call or a paper, envelope, pen, and stamp so we can send a letter.
We have some affairs we need to settle.

We need to get someone to pick up Pup from the dump also someone to tell Butter ball the repair job might take longer than expected. I vote Fluttershy, I think she can be trusted.
>>
>>28064275
Burn rage by bucking something.
>>
File: 1463307834385.jpg (157KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1463307834385.jpg
157KB, 500x666px
>>28064275
Use our one phone call to get Thunder Thighs, I mean Castrol Spy.... err, The Yellow One to babysit Gutter Pup for us. Demand that she does it and make a vague nondescript threat aimed at her fucking rabbit if she tries to refuse.
>>
>>28064342
>one call
If i remember right you can has as many phone call as you want and saying just one make it you only get one.
>>
>>28064275
CALL HIM A FAGGOT!
>>
>>28064348
>Demand that she does it and make a vague nondescript threat aimed at her fucking rabbit if she tries to refuse.
Yeahhhh, no.
Fluttershy is cool let's not do that.
Plus she'd just get scared off and hang up.
>>
>>28064348
We don't need to threaten her, she'll do it just fine without being threatened, and if we threaten her it might make her less likely to help us with other shit.
We might be able to get her to help us out of this situation since this shit will probably be rigged to fuck since everyone hates us.
>>
>>28064426
Its a damn good thing we gathered up all those good karma points from hanging out with Pup.
>>
>>28064385
This.
Fluttershy is friends with Princess Fatfuckretardcunttwatshitfacewouldchokewithextremeprejudice, so staying on her good side is gonna help us a whole lot.
Maybe we can get that office mare to pull some strings, or something.
>>
>>28064327
>>28064342
>>28064348
>>28064356
>>28064368
>>28064385
>>28064426
If I may abandon my attempts at a professional-looking narrative for a minute, Holiday is LIVID. I mean, she's fucking PISSED. Every word the guard says to her is like a pointy stick to a rabid dog's testicles. If it was taking every ounce of her self-control to not snap at other ponies before, right now it's taking every last unit of Planck energy from every last quantum instance of Holiday Punch in this and every parallel universe to not start screaming bloody murder, war, genocide, and condemnation of all existence in the guard's face.
>"I want my phone calls."
The guard blinks. "What's a 'fone?'"
Holiday's temper begins to slip. She bucks the wall beside her and snorts steam.
>"I want to TALK to someone, FAGGOT!"
The guard frowns. "Talk to your lawyer." he answers curtly.
It is only at that point that a chink appears in Holiday's armor: a single lump of icy obsidian in an ocean of lava. She now starts to worry.
>"But... What about my right to contact ponies?!"
"You don't HAVE a right to contact ponies." the guard answers. "You have a right to an attorney, not an attorney and everypony in your address book. Anything more than that is a matter of jail policy and how much the jailers like you."
He looks Holiday in the eye.
"Guess how much the jailers like you."
>"But... But I have a KID to take care of!"
The guard's expression doesn't change. "...No you don't. Good try though." he responds dryly, turning to leave. "I'll be down the hall. If I were you, I wouldn't try to pull anything funny."
>>
>>28064778
oh screw him, we don't need him. Besides, we can just ask the lawyer to go out to gutterpup for us.
>>
>>28064778
It is possible for people to get calmer when they get angrier. Nothing is scarier than my mother calmly saying my full name.
>>
>>28064778
God damn it.
Just apologize, we really need to contact Flutterbutt.
Gutter Pup is more important than our ego.
>>
>>28064778
Grab his tail in our magic.

There is a kid at the dump near the old man's shack waiting for us. Let's say we're lying, haha, we made a fool out of you, awesome. Now let's say we're telling the truth, there's a foal waiting for his guardian that's now unable to get him and take care of him and anything that happens to him is your fault. If you do have a conscience and go check for the green and orange foal named Gutter Pup then tell him to go stay with Fluttershy.

Then let him go and go lay down.
>>
>>28064778
Yell out something like "No seriously there is an orphan waiting for me right now, his name is Gutter Pup. He needs someone sent to help him" Then try as hard as we possibly can to say please so he'll know we're serious.
>>
gutterpup will just go home if don't come back or does no one remember telling him to do that?
>>
>>28064778
Does this mean we're getting a rage meter that affects our outcome of requests?
Will we use it in combat?

>>28064876
This, but I think telling his ass in a calm but clearly enraged manner will suffice. We don't need the fuckers to add anything to our list of shit we didn't/did do.
>>
>>28064778
Use your anger to turbo-charge your magic and drag his ass back here. Look him dead in the eye and start explaining that there is a colt who will be sleeping on the streets if you don't contact somepony. Then explain that if that colt ends up sleeping on the streets, you will personally open him up from the base of his balls to the bottom of his rib-cage and repave the road to Appaloosa with what you find inside.
Don't blink.
>>
>>28064854
Apologize for even existing.
>>
>>28064876
>>28064899
>>28064900
That would most likely be treated as assault and would only get us muzzled again.
>>
>>28064778
Time to break out our most concerned and sad mom face.
Make this grown stallion cry.
>>
>>28064922
Why the fuck would Holly care, she's getting exiled anyway.
Also, when we leave Equestria forever we should leave the house and all of it's contents to Gutter Pup. We weren't able to sell all of those things and Gutter Pup Probably deserves it.
I don't think Gutter Pup can come with Holly. He seems like the kind of pony that needs other ponies to live a fulfilling life.
>>
>>28064922
This. Let's refrain from using magic.
>>
>>28064984
Shut your whore mouth heretic. We're not just going to abandon Pup like his bastard parents.
>>
>>28065057
Bite me you overly optimistic prick! I'm just being realistic!
>>
>>28065093
>Not wanting to take care of the qt
>Not wanting Holly to improve as a character based on the love for her adopted son.
>Wanting to abandon pup, like a deadbeat.
>>
>>28065162
I don't want Holly to abandon the little scamp. It's just likely that she will be forced to. We can't send him to the best Equestrian schools and see him become a handsome and respectable Young Stallion when we're kicked out of Equestia for Being an awful sheep-pony,like every other cock-stain in Celesta's little "society."
>>
>>28065162
My ultimate plan
>We win the hearts of all the kids
>On Hearth's Warming, we give toys to all the kids
>We tell them that the government is making us go away, so no more toys and no more Holly
>All kids get mad and sad, and start hounding Twalot and Celestia
>We let Gutter Pup live with Flutterfly and create a very sad moment for the town to see
>When we finally settle in our new home outside Equestria, the same mail pony tracks us down and gives us a letter from Celestia demanding we come back
>Profit
>>
>>28065308
This.
Control the children, control the future.
>>
>>28065454
Wait! No! We must control the spice!
>>
>>28065231
>Being an awful sheep-pony,like every other cock-stain in Celesta's little "society."
That's exactly why we can't let him stay! Besides, he can be a woodworker like Holly and trade with the other nations.
>>
>>28065308
As cute as that would be, given how most parents want us to stay as far away from their kids a possible, I don't think it's possible.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly226.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly226.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28064840
>>28064854
>>28064877
>>28064899
>>28064911
>>28064940

In her moment of desperation, Holiday does something she's never done to a guard before.
>"Please."
The guard stops. He turns his head back to Holiday. He still doesn't look amused, but his eyebrows are raised with surprise.
>"He's not my kid. He's an orphan. Down at the junkyard where the old guy in the shack lives. His name is Gutter Pup, and he's waiting for me to come back. If I'm lying, then one of your guards that already hates me looks stupid. Great, awesome. If I'm telling the truth, there's a foal waiting for his guardian who can't come back for him! What if something happens to him and you didn't listen to me?!"
The guard is silent for a moment, before he trots back over to Holiday's cell. He stares at her face intensely, like he's trying to tell if she's lying.
"Why should I believe you?" he finally asks, his tone sounding a bit more tired than before. "With a record like yours, I'm sure you'd say anything to stay out of jail."
>"Fuck what happens to me!!"
The guard backs off, flinching a bit from Holiday's outburst.
Or is he flinching because of the uncharacteristic wetness in her eyes...?
>"I get it, okay? I'm a shitty pony who shouldn't exist. I know you guys don't think I'm any good, but YOU have a conscience, don't you? That's why you wanted to become a guard, right? So you can see the right thing get done?"
The guard's gaze shifts, like he's thinking.
>"Then send a guard out to find him and make sure he's okay! He's an orange colt with messy green hair. Just have some pony find him and tell him to go stay with... fuck was her name... Flustersky!"
"...You mean Fluttershy?" the guard responds.
>"Yeah, her! She likes... She doesn't hate me. She liked Gutter Pup. She'll take care of him. Just have some pony go tell him, and make sure he's okay. Please."
"...Okay." the guard finally answers. "I'll tell somepony to check it out. But if you're lying..."
>>
>>28065536
Isn't her job making toys for kids on the holidays though? And also Holiday seems to have a soft side when it comes to kids.
>>
>>28065552
Making toys for only one day of the year doesn't put food on the table.
Unless you distribute to them to toy stores.
>>
>>28065547
I've never been more serious in my life. Please just tell him.
>>
>>28065547
Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr.Guard.
>>
>>28065547
>"I'm not fucking lying! And if he isn't there you can execute me on the spot! Because if anything happens to him I'll probably do it myself.
>>
>>28065593
One is enough, lets not go nuts here
>>
>>28065547
We told him to wait there by a pile of junk he collected while we went home to get tools to fix the old guys sink, tell him that it's ok to leave the stuff there or hide it, he might not want to leave since we told him to guard the junk.
>>
>>28065628
And tell him not to mouth off to Fluttershy and take a bath like we told him too when he gets to her house.
>>
>>28065609
No, go nuts for sympathy points.
>>
>>28065593
>>28065645
You're worse than Twiggy-piggy
>>
>>28065653
Children are the way to our cold, dark heart.
>>
>>28065653
Huh? No, I hate Twiggy too.
I just like watching Holly go into mommy mode and over reacting.
And this >>28065665
>>
File: thiswillendbadly227.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly227.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>28065583
>>28065593
>>28065604
>>28065628
>>28065642
>"I'm not FUCKING LYING! If he isn't there then you can execute me on the spot!"
She backs off of the bars and turns away from the guard, lest she dare show him any of her tears.
>"Because if anything happens to him, I'll probably do it myself."
The guard's hooves clop behind her. "...You're serious." he mutters. But it's not a question to her. It's a self-affirmation.
Holiday tilts her head back a bit and blinks back the wetness in her eyes, trying to play the motion off as a slow nod.
>"I've never been more serious in my life. Please just tell him."
"I will." he replies.
Holiday feels a lump form in her throat.
>"Thank you."
The guard's clopping hooves slowly start to fade from earshot. Once she thinks he's far enough away, she reaches up and rubs her eyes. She also snorts in a way that's very unladylike, as opposed to sniffling. Confident that her facade is once again intact (or at least a bit less in tatters), she whips around and calls after the guard:
>"He's waiting by a junk pile he collected! Tell him to leave it there, or hide it if he's scared it'll get stolen! Tell him Miss Holiday it's okay to leave! And tell him to be nice to Fluttershy! AND TO TAKE HIS BATH! AND MAKE SURE HE EATS ENOUGH!! AND GETS TO SLEEP AT A REASONABLE TIME!!!"
However, as much as Holiday tries to tell the guard, he eventually vanishes down the hall and back upstairs.
And Holiday is left alone...
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanks for playing!
>>
>>28066037
I guess we can skip to the trail now, that Pup is taken care of.
Let's take a nap.
>>
>>28066052
Night, Inept.
>>
Have a good night page 10.
>>
>>28066652
Have an I should be in bed page 9 bump.
>>
>>28067096
>>
>>28067391
Fuckingsonofabitchgodamnassholeglimmerposter bump
>>
>>28067699
>>
>>28068154
>>
>>28068654
>>
>>28069141
>>
>>28069660
>>
>>28070115
>>
>>28070358
>>
rumps
>>
>>28071703
>>
>>28073160
>>
page 10 bamp.
>>
>>28075440
You think you're so special cause you bumped this from page 10? Well screw you, my page 8 bump is good enough.
>>
>>28075440
>>
>>28077057
>>
>>28078467
>>
rump touch
>>
>>28081413
>>
>>28082246
>>
File: Thomas.gif (1MB, 320x180px)
Thomas.gif
1MB, 320x180px
And all we wanted to do was finish that fucking train and perhaps some other toys for the good little foals... But these fucking idiots in this town who can't even manage to make it snow in the middle of winter, these stupid ass motherfuckers just had to ruin the whole fucking thing. Right before hearth's warming too. Fucking dickless scoundrels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PUB4u2s2A
>>
File: thiswillendbadly228.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly228.png
5KB, 640x400px
>>28071703
>>28081413
L-lewd.

>>28066081
With nothing else to do, Holiday tries to get some rest. Unfortunately, her nap is all but restful; instead, the mare is plagued with nightmares.
There are two ponies.
One is an adult, and the other is a foal.
The two ponies are happy.
Suddenly, a great fissure splits the landscape. The two ponies are knocked senseless by the shuddering earth. As they lay stunned, the jagged seam in the ground runs between the ponies, and with a terrible, thunderous sound, the ponies are torn apart. They reach and scream for each other as a bottomless chasm opens between them, carrying the smaller pony away from its parent.
But the dream is not over yet. The ground around the small pony begins to crack apart, as well. Great chunks of dirt and stone collapse into the inky void around the small pony, and it begins to cry with fear. The adult pony screams as the ground around the small pony is reduced to a tiny island atop a thin pillar of stone. For a moment, the foal seems to be safe. But then the pillar begins to shake and crack. The foal begins to cry once more, reaching and calling for its parent. The parent can only scream as the floating island crumbles, and the foal plummets into the abyss...
--------------------
"Holiday Special?"
With a startled cry, Holiday jolts awake. There is somepony outside of her cell.
"Sorry," the newcomer says sheepishly, "I didn't mean to startle you. But I come bearing good news!"
Still a bit spooked, Holiday tries to get her bearings.
>"Good news... What good news?"
"Your legal woes are over!" the stallion announces with a grin. "For I, Copper Plea, have taken your case! And I am prepared to do whatever it takes to compensate you for the grievous injustices you've endured at the hooves of the Ponyvillean legal system!"
>>
>>28083865
Well then tell him you were wrongfully arrested and you have evidence that proves there is no restraining order against you which is the only reason you're here.
>>
>>28083865
Deadpan:
I will try to contain my relief.
>>
>>28083865
Along with talking about your current legal predicament also ask him some legal questions about adopting orphans you find rooting through your garbage. Don't tell him that is actually something happening in your life.
>>
>>28083865
Well, at least the lawyer they gave us doesn't hate our guts.
>>
>>28083865
You know what, I like your can-do attitude.
Ok, so what's your gameplan bud?
>>
>>28083865
Pull the documents we stole from the town hall out of our inventory and give them to our lawyer. Lewdly

Also use your girlish charm to try exciting this law-pony, if asked about what you're doing play dumb and innocent.
>>
>>28084071
I don't think we should flirt with our attorney. Yet.
>>
>>28084127
I'm not saying we flirt with him, I'm suggesting that we tease him and act like we're oblivious to what we're doing all Jessica Rabbit style. Make him think there's a greater reward for getting invested.
>>
>>28084167
Not sure if that's Holly's style.
>>
>>28084167
>>28084184
I do think he's kinda cute tho. Like I just wanna pinch his cheeks.
>>
>>28084199
Meh, he's cute in an adorable cat kind of way, not a fuck me, kind of way.
>>
>>28084184
You mean the same Holliday Special that tried to whore herself out to Big Macintosh?
>>
>>28084218
That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>28084297
Where we trying to whore ourselves or just trying to get laid? Too bad Big mac is super fucking gay.
>>
>>28084454
From >>25833311
>>"Are you that big all over, handsome? Say, down there...?"
>"Eeyup."
>Holiday Special turns sideways, wagging her curly tail back and forth.
>>"Mmm, I see... Got a few bits? Maybe we can go over to the barn and you show me?"

Why would she ask for money if she wasn't trying her luck at being a whore?
>>
>>28084697
Well, whatever.I don't want to try a tactic that's already failed.
Besides, sleeping with lawyers and law ponies is that Holly's mom did. I don't want to be like her.
>>
File: thiswillendbadly229.png (5KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
thiswillendbadly229.png
5KB, 640x400px
Life is pain.

>>28083905
>>28083917
>>28084014
>>28084049
>>28084071
>>28084218

>"I will try to contain my relief."
"Ah, sarcasm!" Copper gives her a grin that feels... rehearsed. "That's a common coping mechanism for ponies that have been victimized by our corrupt court system. But you don't need to hide your feelings from me: I'll have you know that I have NEVER lost a case, and I don't intend to start with you, Holiday. My legal expertise is unrivaled, and as long as there's even a sliver of hope that a case can be won, you can bet that I'll keep hammering away at a case until I get you the victory you deserve!"
>'Wow, he's a confident little guy.
>Kind of cute, too.
>At least he doesn't hate my guts...'
>"I like your attitude. So, what's the plan, bud?"
"First I'll need to review the details of your arrest so far." Copper replies, pulling a folder out of his little suitcase and flipping through it. "It says here that you were arrested for assault, trespassing, violating a restraining order, evading arrest, and assaulting a guard."
Holiday scrunches.
>"...I'll ignore most of the bullshit charges for now and just focus on the big one: There's no restraining order, and I can prove it."
Copper looks up from his folder, intrigue in his eyes. "Can you now...?" he asks, smiling slyly. "That would make getting you released much easier. What have you got?"
Holiday gives him her own file as well as Whorilee's.
>"I have... a few orders on me. All listed in there. Cheerilee doesn't have one on me."
Copper scans the files for a few seconds. His eyes dart across the paper, then they twinkle. "Ah, perfect...!" he exclaims, tucking the papers into his folder and his folder into his little suitcase. "I'll go show these to the ponies upstairs. You sit tight and you'll be out of here before you know it."
>>
Stopping for the night. Thanks for what little playing you did!
Sorry.
>>
>>28085062
>assault, trespassing,
All we did was drop a boat off for a kid and then tried to leave, so the trespassing charge is bull. Cheerilee was the one who tackled us and tried to keep us there. Then we used TK to gently put her in a tree. That's not assault, that's self-defense.

>evading arrest,
We didn't evade arrest we just weren't home when they came looking for us. We had work to do, how is it our fault they missed us? I'm pretty sure we saw them come back and went out the window but we can keep that to ourselves.

>assaulting a guard."
When did we do that? When we held a piece of paper in front of them? Those poor traumatized guards.
>>
>>28085062
>Assault
Well its not our fault that Cheerilee suddenly kicked us in the face without a second thought and started shouting for the army, when all we wanted to do was give a lost toy back to a kid. What we did was self defense.

Seriously, someone should put her in a mental hospital. If someone kicks people and screams randomly, she shouldn't be qualified as a teacher.
>>
>>28085062
He's going to betray us and add a restraining order in there, I just know it.
>>
>>28085275
I had similar worries when we just handed over the files. It's nice to know I'm not the only one getting paranoid.
>>
>>28085275
but then he would lose his spotless record and he wouldn't want to start losing cases now. There are also other copies at the mayors office.
>>
>>28085328
>There are also other copies at the mayors office.
What makes you so sure of that? And what if his "spotless record" is only spotless because this is his first case?
How can we be certain that he is even our lawyer, and not chericunt's lawyer or somebody else that hates us doing shady cunt shit to make sure we lose and get locked up?
We trusted that guy way too easily.
>>
>>28085463
>And what if his "spotless record" is only spotless because this is his first case?
That was what I was thinking.
>>
>>28085275
>>28085313
>>28085328
>>28085463
>>28085539
I don't think paranoia will help with anything. We're already in jail so let's just hope for the best.

Cause if the guy is on our side, the last thing we want to do is something stupid, that would make him hate us.
>>
>>28085062
If you're showing them to the ponies upstairs then why are you putting the paper into the folder and then the suitcase?
>>
>>28085062
Yea, don't trust this guy, he could be aposing council for all we know. Snatch those back!
>>
>>28085567
We live in a town full of ponies that hate us to the point where the rulers of the country had to intervene. A little paranoia won't fuck us over, but blindly trusting ponies we don't know just because they act nice and give us fake smiles certainly will.
>>
>>28085667
>but blindly trusting ponies we don't know just because they act nice and give us fake smiles
He's a defence attorney. The act and fake smile is there because typically they have to train themselves to pretend like they think their client is innocent even if they're not.

I'm not saying just blindly trusting the guy is good. In fact asking for some proof to find out he's actually our attorney would be helpful. But just scaring the guy off, will screw us over.

If he isn't on our side maybe with some good questions we can get some info out of him.
>>
>>28085062
Do you have any papers on you, showing you really are our lawyer or an attorney's badge?
>>
>>28085062
Ask what he scored on the BAR exam. Know that 200 is max and most examiners score 128.
>>
>>28085062
before he goes you would like to ask him two questions, are you single, and would you be free tonight?
>>
>>28085986
Let's not mix business and pleasure.
>>
>>28085986
We can work on getting pup a baby daddy later. Let's just clear our name first.
>>
Legally binding bump
>>
21 bump street
>>
>>28089684
>>
>>28083865
>>28085062
>His name is Copper Plea.
Does no one realize he's going to make us cop a plea? plead guilty? Not to mention he's probably one of the cheaper lawyers who waits for court appointments to show up at his door. So >>28085463 is partially right

A lighter sentence is still a sentence.
>>
>>28091114
That's what I was worried about. He doesn't want this case to go to court.

He's gonna tell the prosecution what evidence he has and they're gonna try to get us to plead guilty to the crime for a reduced sentence.
If we refuse, they give us a better-sounding plea deal. He'll probably urge us to take it.

Then we go to court if we refuse that.

Unfortunately, it happens fairly often to those accused of drug charges, even innocent people.
>>
Have to go on a trip. Will update tomorrow if the thread is still up.
>>
>>28085062
Best not to tell him anything else until we know we can trust the guy. If he is against us than he can run around sabotaging all of our arguments.
Thread posts: 461
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.