[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the pic related MLP character WITHOUT saying what they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Describe the pic related MLP character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what their profession is or what role they have in the show.

Describe this character to your friends like they ain't never seen MLP.

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>27962341
Pink Shimmer
>>
File: applejack_by_mrvava63-d5l2t35.png (173KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
applejack_by_mrvava63-d5l2t35.png
173KB, 894x894px
Describe the pic related MLP character WITHOUT saying what they look like, what their profession is or what role they have in the show.

Describe this character to your friends like they ain't never seen MLP.
All that can be acheived are broad descriptions
>>
>>27962355
Checked and /thread
>>
>>27962355
First post best post.
>>
File: here is your you.jpg (5KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
here is your you.jpg
5KB, 234x230px
>>27962341
inb4 butthurt Glimfag, not even that.
>>
>>27962366
>very close to her family
>level-headed, most of the time
>often set in her ways, resulting in stubborness
>following on from that, has trouble adjusting to different points of view (see Hearthbreakers, literally any interaction with Rarity)
>has a competitive streak
>pragmatic and responsible
>often quite blunt
>athletic and strong as fuck
>usually priorities responsibilities over fun
>>
>>27962413
Most of that is very general or desribes her role in the show
>>
>>27962421
Still a shit ton more than you could say about Glimmer, be honest.
>>
>>27962413
Literally broad descriptions and role in the show
KYS
>>27962430
>Damage control
>>
>>27962430
But it breaks the established rules
>>
>>27962421
>desribes her role in the show
As opposed to what? Sucking dicks in the alley off the show?
>>
>>27962436
>broad descriptions
Those are character traits, my friend.
>role in show
About the closest point to that is the brief mention of Rarity, and that was used as an example to explain a trait.

Sorry Glimfags, your waifu a bland. Not even a shit, because that'd imply she'd have substance to her.
>>
>>27962459
(You)
>>
>>27962366
>WITHOUT saying what they look like, what their profession is or what role they have in the show.
APPLES!
Wait shit, that's all 3...
>>
>>27962458
I don'y know, ask OP. That's why I posted >>27962366, to show OP that he's a fucking idiot for thinking it's at all possible with any charcter

>>27962459
>Those are character traits, my friend.
Just as a trait of most chacters is being a pony

>About the closest point to that is the brief mention of Rarity, and that was used as an example to explain a trait.

>often set in her ways, resulting in stubborness
The one where she fixed the spa
Applebuck Season
>has a competitive streak
the one where she and RD were in a competition
>often quite blunt
She's literally the Elemnt of Honesty. Role in the show
>athletic and strong as fuck
the one where she and RD were in a competition
>usually priorities responsibilities over fun
The one where she fixed the spa

You're an idiot, OP
>>
>>27962485
Those aren't roles in the show, you moron.

A role in the show is something like this:

>Twilight's role: Main character
>Celestia's role: Guides and teaches the main character
>Nightmare Moon's role: Serves as the villain
>>
>>27962485
So we're going for purely physical descriptions then?
>>
>>27962541
If you are seriously saying that physical attributes have nothing to do with descriptions then you are a special retard who only breeds through mitoses.
>>
>>27962524
>the one where she and RD were in a competition
AJ:frenemy

>The one where she fixed the spa
Aj:Overworked farmer

It's very easy to condense them into cliches

>>27962541
No, OP said
>WITHOUT saying what they look like
>>
>>27962561
No I was literally just asking. From previous posts it seems like the thread didn't want character description
>>
>>27962341

Glim
>>
>>27962341
A nervous but naturally talented woman whose first instinct when faced with a problem is to either avoid it or take complete control of the situation. She's not good at letting go of grudges, and reacts poorly when her judgment is questioned. She means well, but her difficulty seeing the perspectives of others often gets in the way.
>>
>>27964481
Much more concise than the description I was racking my stupid brain trying to concoct. Thanks anon.
>>
>>27962355
/thread
>>
>>27962341
A communist
>>
>>27962341
It's quite easy because her looks aren't consistent, she has no progressions and she has no role in the show.
I guess she is a girl a good magician and a loner with some issues respecting boundary's
>>
>>27962341

She's insecure and zealously protective of her friends because of her insecurities and because of events that happened in her childhood. She's also trying to deal with the guilt over having done some bad things in her past. Even during her "evil" phase, she couldn't stand seeing what she saw as injustice and hypocrisy, although her zeal in these beliefs lead her to be a hypocrite and cause injustice.
>>
>>27962485
>I don'y know, ask OP. That's why I posted >>27962366, to show OP that he's a fucking idiot for thinking it's at all possible with any charcter
I thought you posted it to mirror what OP said, so that it coincides with the Applejack is a background pony meme.

would've been clever too, oh well.
>>
>>27962341
She was a cute, smart, dedicated pone who got insufferable retards/autists flocking her like vultures as soon as she was lobotomized by a hack writer.
>>
>>27962341
This sounds ominously close to Mr. Plinkett's prompt on his Star Wars Prequel trilogy reviews. Holy shit those were hilarious
>>
>>27962341

She a talking pony.
>>
>>27962341
She is actually an alien. Shocking, I know !
>>
>>27965498
Fucking this.
>>
>>27965498
She also destryed any hope there was for a communist Equestria
>>
File: tears_delicious_tears.jpg (67KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
tears_delicious_tears.jpg
67KB, 715x722px
>>27964481
OP btfo to be quite sincere and I'm not even a glimmerfag
>>
>>27964481
Good job, anon.
>>
Commie.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.