[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 37

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 594
Thread images: 63

File: ColtQuestThread37.png (200KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread37.png
200KB, 640x600px
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>They finish dinner and everyone heads to bed.
>Emerald convinces Joyride to teach him some "things".
>They sex.
>The group gets to the Ponycare compound.
>They then track down Hope.
>She has mixed feelings about seeing Emerald in the warzone.
>Emerald, Hope, and Ruby head to dinner while Joyride goes to find the ponies who will guide them to the Wasps.

Continued in the next post...

(Also, how's that for a color scheme for Pip?)
>>
File: 838.png (112KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
838.png
112KB, 640x600px
>>27957851

Emerald introduces Ruby properly, and she pipes up rather excitedly and says, "Hi...!"

"Hello, my dear." Hope says with a grin back.

"Hope." A robed pony says from near the door, "Sorry for interrupting your dinner. Can I get your help for a second?"

Hope excuses herself for a moment, and Emerald notices that Ruby watches her go.

"Man, she is so cool!" Ruby says when she gets out of earshot.

Ruby attempts to flatten her twisted, knotted hair and says, "I wonder if I should grow my mane out..."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27957869
I think we should follow Hope.

I think that's a good color scheme for Pip. It goes well with the whole "I specialize in all things fire" kind of look.
>>
>>27957869
Well you can certainly try.
>>
>>27957851

Eh, I kinda like the Pink version myself. (Maybe she changes color like a real fire. Like pink for playful, blue for angry, yellow for neutral, etc...)
>>
>>27957869
"I'm happy you like her. I like her too. She's a really nice mare."
>>
>>27957869

Wait a few minuets for Hope to return. And if she doesn't, go see if you can find her.
>>
>>27957869
Ask Ruby what she thinks about contacting the Order of Arrow. Suggest that maybe Hope could help us.
>>
like this version better she looks more threatening without it going too far
>>
>>27957869
Imagine Ruby with long hair and chuckle at her enthusiasm.

>>27957911
We should probably stay. We don't want to seem too needy. Plus, Hope will most likely tell us herself if something's wrong, and if there isn't anything too noteworthy we can just ask.
>>
File: 839.png (123KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
839.png
123KB, 640x600px
>>27957916
>>27957966
>>27958033
>>27957911
>>27958036

Emerald wonders if he should go find Hope. He'll give it a minute or two and then go look for her.

Emerald says that he is happy that Ruby likes Hope. She is super nice.

"Yeah, and super pretty! That'll be me one day, you'll see!" Ruby says pointing a hoof at Emerald.

The colt smiles, and then asks what she thinks about contacting the Order of the Arrow.

"I dunno. Joyride and Pip didn't really seem to like them that much, did they? Didn't you say something about one of them being captured by your parents? I suppose we can try to drop an anonymous letter or something. That way they won't track it back to you." Ruby says, rubbing her chin.

Emerald is about to respond, but then Hope comes back in and sits down to her food.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, where were we?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27958090
What happened back there Hope. Is everything going okay for you?
>>
>>27958090
Ask Hope to share a little bit about herself to Ruby and have Ruby do the same to her.
>>
>>27958090

Enjoy the food.
>>
File: large[1].png (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
772KB, 1280x720px
"Hello Anons, I'm in 3D now..."

A cool 3D Source Film Maker model of Joyride made by a fan. Perfect for use in any project. Note: Does not work with Gmod.

Download Link here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb5th1ax4tgkatm/Joyride%203D%20Model.zip?dl=0
>>
>>27958771
>Fire intstead of a dildo collection
>>
File: joyride.png (2MB, 1536x860px) Image search: [Google]
joyride.png
2MB, 1536x860px
>>27958771
Its nice
>>
>>27958883
Who's the dude on her back?
>>
>>27958902
dempsey for the CoD Zombies
>>
>>27958771
NOT
SMUG
ENOUGH
>>
File: 840.png (131KB, 640x600px)
840.png
131KB, 640x600px
>>27958113
>>27958137
>>27958346

Emerald asks if everything is okay.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah! They just needed my help calming a patient of ours. We are a bit understaffed at the moment." Hope says, looking over to Emerald.

Emerald tries to break the ice between Ruby and Hope. He starts by asking silly questions, like if they were a vegetable, what would they be? Eventually everyone starts to relax, and Ruby opens up a bit.

"Fruit flavored! Strawberries are pretty good, but I like orange cream too!" Ruby says, responding to Emerald's question about their favorite dessert.

"Mine is the vanilla ice cream from Cherry On Top in Whitherwater." Hope says, looking up peacefully into the ceiling.

"Really? Vanilla?" Ruby says, scrunching her nose a little.

"Oh yes my dear! Some people may consider vanilla to be rather boring, but it's actually quite difficult to make a vanilla ice cream that stands above the rest. It's the true mark of a good ice cream maker." Hope says, looking down at Ruby with a kind smile.

They continue to talk while Emerald enjoys his food. Neither of them are saying anything particularly revealing. Maybe he can think of a good question to ask?

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27960035
ask Ruby what she wants to be when she gets older, and if Hope wants to do anything after ponycare
>>
>>27960035
Ask Hope where she's staying at camp. Is it a tent? A barracks? Offer to have her spend the night at Joy's house.
>>
>>27960035
Bring up that Hope lives in Whitherwater. Maybe mention that she's from a powerful family there.
>>
>>27960035
Maybe talk about how we met Ruby on the streets of Whitherwater. How she's an orphan. As long as it doesn't embarrass her of course.
>>
>>27960035
>"Mine is the vanilla ice cream from Cherry On Top in Whitherwater." Hope says, looking up peacefully into the ceiling.
>Vanilla
This coming from Hope "Little Boys Are My Toys" Blossoms.
>>
>>27960605
Yeah, she's a hypocrite alright.
>>
>>27960621
>Yeah, she's a hypocrite alright.

Just like Bo and his straightness right?
>>
>>27960605
>Vanilla
>This coming from Hope "Little Boys Are My Toys" Blossoms.

Now I want a drawing of her suggestively licking ice cream.
>>
>>27957851
I think this is as close to "pinkie squishing emeralds cheeks/face" as that one anon that wanted it is gonna get. With that said this is fucking great~
>>
>>27960633
Yeah, just like that, but with a different context.
>>
>>27960035

Maybe teasingly mention how Ruby really likes her mane.
>>
>>27960035

Is it just me or does Ruby have a slight crush on Hope.
>>
>>27960633
>Just like Bo and his straightness right?
Looks like Ruby might be in the same boat.
>>
>>27960751
Facination/crush, it seems like it's treading a fine line at the moment. Either way she seems like she's a bit smitten with her.

>>27960772
Indeed.

>>27960605
As funny as the comparison is, why exactly are you comparing her taste in her ice cream for her sexual tastes?
>>
>>27960605
Hope "Advanced Cougar" Blossoms.
Hope "It's Okay, I'm A Nurse" Blossoms.
Hope "Hey There Kiddie, Grab My Titty" Blossoms.
Hope "Won't You Cum Inside My Parlor?" Blossoms
Hope "If He's Old Enough To Read, He's Old Enough To Breed" Blossoms.
>>
>>27960819
>Hope "If He's Old Enough To Read, He's Old Enough To Breed" Blossoms.

love this one.
>>
>>27960819
Now do one like this for Bo and Joyride
>>
>>27960819
Hope "Gimme Little Boy Bottoms" Blossoms
Hope "No Condoms" Blossoms
>>
File: lizard.jpg (294KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.jpg
294KB, 800x531px
>>27960751
THREESOME
THREESOME

POP THE CHERRY
THEM FUCK THE MILF
GIVE ONE A POTION
AND OTHER THE D
>>
>>27957851
The pink version looks too much like a SombraPie baby, but I like it anyway. I see what you were going for, using red orange and yellow because she's a fire demon, but the colors are too gaudy and close on the color wheel. I think she needs to desaturate some, and maybe vary up her colors more somehow
>>
File: my lovely horse.jpg (286KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
my lovely horse.jpg
286KB, 1600x1200px
>>27961386
So, so far we have off-brand Pinkie, Twilight (Sensoria), and Fluttershy (Emerald full trap mode party dress)
Three down three to go.
>>
>>27957851
I feel like I'd like it better if you switched the red and yellow and made the colours a bit lighter, but that's just me.
>>
>>27957851
I think this color scheme is pretty 'cool' (not really) for her. Suits her better than the pink one IMO.

>>27960621
I don't see how having certain tastes in ice cream has anything to do with sexual tastes.

>>27960751
I was thinking the same thing, but her "That’ll be me one day, you’ll see!" seems to suggest she just simply admires her in the same way a young girl admires an older, beautiful woman. She probably just wants to be like her. But if that's the case, I always thought she’d be too tomboyish to be interested in beauty...
>>
>>27962516
Maybe she's interested in it cause she's tired of being mistaken for a boy. And she wants to be more girly.
>>
>>27962516
>I don't see how having certain tastes in ice cream has anything to do with sexual tastes.
It's a joke about her character.
>>
>>27962565
We could give her some pointers then. We know a lot about being girly at this point.
>>
>>27962618
I think Joy would probably know more than Emerald does, but that's an amusing thought too.
>>
>>27962618
>we
You know how to be girly nigga.
>>
>>27962565
God damn it, now I really want a scenario where Emerald is forced to disguise himself as a filly with Ruby forced to disguise herself as a colt at the same time, if only to watch them both complain about it.
>>
>>27962726
I'd be very surprised if it didn't happen sometime in the CYOA. Emerald already did dress up for that party he went with Joy to. He seemed to be ok with it though,(let'd be honest though, he wears it so fucking well it's shame to not see him in it).
>>
>>27962726
What if instead we got role swapped more into our actual gender.

So Emerald gets Ruby's spiky anime punk hair and Ruby gets Emerald's long and demure curlicues
>>
>>27962966
>not playing up their trap/reverse-trap status for laughs
you're new to this quest aren't you
>>
>>27963007
>not playing up their actual gender for the old switcharoo
you're new to this quest aren't you
>>
Butt
>>
You know, Joyride and Princess Molestia would probably be good friends...
>>
>>27964491
I wonder if we're ever going to meet Celestia or Luna in this story. Fic said they were around at some point, I think.
>>
>>27964538

Yeah they are around. Timeline wise this isn't long after the banishment of the sirens by Starswirl. Unfortunately Equestria is on a different continent than the two we've been in. It is interesting to note though that the Order of Arrow's HQ is somewhere in Equestria.
>>
>>27965404
I think you may have clicked the wrong thread buddy.
>>
>>27965409
Thanks.
>>
>>27962726
Possible scenarios:
Another party or similar, Emerald is back in his Sapphire persona and Ruby is Shanghi'd into being his date (pic semi-related)
A succubus and incubus / worshipers thereof show up, they have to distract the one that won't literally screw them over shit hits the fan when they just see through it with magic
Ruby asked Joyride for a favor, knowing she can't do lewd things with Ruby yet Joy settles for cheap laughs at there expense
>>
>>27966236
>>
File: 1452053843521.png (329KB, 1216x937px)
1452053843521.png
329KB, 1216x937px
>>
>>27966236
>>
File: 4g5445gq45642.png (492KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4g5445gq45642.png
492KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 841.png (98KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
841.png
98KB, 640x600px
>>27960350
>>27960563

Emerald asks Ruby what she wants to do when she gets older.

"Dunno. A great warrior, I guess? I'm pretty good with my knife now, huh?" Ruby says, brandishing her fork.

Hope looks quite in shock about this and says, "My my... Being a warrior isn't as great as you probably think it is... There is lot's of violence and death. Just look around here child, this is the result of fighting."

Ruby looks up at Hope and blushes, and then back down to her plate. As she pokes her food Hope gives a small smile and then says, "There has got to be something else you are good at, Ruby, or at least something you enjoy doing."

"Not really much I'm good at." Ruby says, continuing to poker her food, "I like cooking I guess, and reading too."

"Those are both wonderful hobbies!" Hope says, clapping her hooves together softly, "You could be a chef, or maybe a librarian!"

"I... I guess..." Ruby says, looking sideways away from Hope, but blushing again.

Emerald asks Hope what she is going to do after Ponycare.

"I intend to go as far up in it as I can. I... Don't particularly like how much sway I hold just because of my father's influence, but if I can use it for good then It'll make up for... For some of this." Hope says, motioning to the door where the sick and infirm lay.

Emerald where she is staying, and asks maybe if she wants to stay in Joyride's tent.

"That sounds lovely... But I need to stay nearby in case they need me." Hope says, smiling again.

Emerald wonders if he should mention anything about Hope or Ruby's past, but he double guesses himself. Perhaps he should let it come out on it's own? He wouldn't want to embarrass anyone.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27970505
>Emerald where she is staying, and asks maybe if she wants to stay in Joyride's tent.
>"That sounds lovely... But I need to stay nearby in case they need me." Hope says, smiling again.

But where are you staying Hope?
>>
>>27970505
Ask what she knows about the order of arrow.
>>
>>27970505
I'd like to point out to Hope that Ruby can still be a warrior, if not to protect those that she loves. She'd just have to be aware of the risks and heartbreaking toils you might have to go through to take such a road. It isn't something you should take lightly afterall. But Ruby hasn't exactly lived an easy life, so she already has a taste or two of adversity.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained afterall.

Can we ask Hope about her parents? More specifically her father? They really seem like they butt heads sometimes...
>>
>>27970505

Bring up that Hope's home is in Whitherwater.
>>
>>27970505
Ask how long Ponycare is going to have her stationed out here.
>>
>>27970505
Ask how close is the war from here?
>>
>>27970505

Mention that we met Ruby in Whitherwater.
>>
>>27970505
>>27970632
Maybe just say that Ruby could protect the ones she loves if she were a warrior. Anything else might embarrass her in front of Hope.
>>
>>27970834
It's not like we have to tell her Hope her life story or anything, I just think that mentioning offhand that she's no stranger to adversity would drive our point home more.
>>
File: 842.png (97KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
842.png
97KB, 640x600px
>>27970604
>>27970631
>>27970632
>>27970658
>>27970699

Emerald asks where she is staying though.

"Oh! We have some tents set up out back behind the building. Initially we were going to make sleeping quarters inside but... Well, we've had such an influx of injured refugees that we had to give it up."

Emerald asks what Hope knows about the Order of the Arrow.

"They are the most wonderful protectors!" Hope says with a huge grin, "They give their all to protect us from the enemies within and from out. I can't imagine how badly the raids were to have gone had the representatives from the Order of the Arrow not been there..."

Emerald comments that Ruby could be that kind of warrior. The kind that protects the ones they love. The kind that protects the weak and those unable to defend themselves.

"Ah, oh... Yes, that is true. My father likes to make that exc-... Likes to use that reasoning when we speak." Hope says with another smile, but Emerald notices a little worry behind her face.

Emerald asks about her father. They seem to butt heads all the time and he is curious why.

"I... I just can't stand the thought that my families fortune is based on the bloodshed of others." Hope says, a little sadly, "And he expects me to take it up after he dies. How could I possibly- No, sorry. I shouldn't be talking about this! This is a happy time, it's been so long since I've seen you Emerald! Plus, I've also made a new friend!"

Hope then turns to Ruby, causing the filly to smile awkwardly back up at her.

Trying to change the subject a little, Emerald asks how far away the war is, and how long she is going to be stationed here.

"It's not that far away actually, a few miles southwest of here is the current front, or so I'm told. It does change all the time after all. As for how long I'm stationed here... Well, I intend to stay as long as they need me." Hope says proudly.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27971051
>Hope says, a little sadly, "And he expects me to take it up after he dies. How could I possibly-"

You don't have to continue his work once you inherent it all. You can always shut it down or maybe make medicine or other supplies instead.
>>
>>27971051
>Emerald asks what Hope knows about the Order of the Arrow.

>"They are the most wonderful protectors!" Hope says with a huge grin
Yeah about that...

>"Ah, oh... Yes, that is true. My father likes to make that exc-... Likes to use that reasoning when we speak."
It's not an easy line of work, but we have faith in Ruby if she were to actually want to do it. She's really great and I really would trust her to use heavy reasoning before ever raising a sword at anyone.

What made you get into this line of work? Was there a specific incident that happened to spur you to do this? How do you stand to see all this pain and misery and not nearly lose your mind to the fact that sometimes,(or even a lot of times) you can't do anything to ease the suffering you see around you?

You don't have any siblings, do you? I feel you would of most certainly mentioned them by now, but we want to be sure.
>>
>>27971051
>"Oh! We have some tents set up out back behind the building.

Are they making more than one ponycare worker sleep in a tent or were you lucky enough to have one for yourself?
>>
>>27971051
>"It's not that far away actually, a few miles southwest of here is the current front, or so I'm told. It does change all the time after all. As for how long I'm stationed here... Well, I intend to stay as long as they need me." Hope says proudly.

What's going to happen if the frontline get's closer to here? Would you still be safe?
>>
>>27971115
Not to mention she could turn it into something more about protecting yourself, rather than offensive weapons. Like a business that makes armor or something.
>>
>>27971051
>This is a happy time, it's been so long since I've seen you Emerald! Plus, I've also made a new friend!"

We are happy too! We missed you and we've been looking forward to introducing Ruby to you. We're glad that you two are becoming good friends.

Give Hope a hug and whisper that Ruby really likes her mane.
>>
>>27971051
>representatives from the Order of the Arrow

Ask how many of them are here. Are they the entire force of guards protecting this camp?
>>
>>27971124
Lets not ask about why she got into ponycare it's clear she feels guilty about what her family does and this is her way of making up for it. If we keep asking it's really going to put a damper on the mood.
>>
>>27971051

Mention that both her and Ruby are from Whitherwater.
>>
>>27971051
Give Hope and Ruby a hug and say how happy we are that Ruby and Hope are friends.
>>
>>27971051

Look around to see if anyone is close by and bring up about the two Order of Arrow people we met. How they were captured by our step-parents and how we wish to inform them but are reluctant to reveal ourselves. Due our step-parents finding out, the magic they were suspicious about in our amulet, and other reasons.
>>
>>27971051

Ask if we could help in Ponycare sometime.
>>
>>27971459
This, I still haven't given up on our first aid getting, plus I wouldn't mind a little good karma before we head on up to the wasp's nest
>>
>>27971051

Ask if we could help around while we are here.
>>
>>27971051

FicFic? You posting anymore tonight?
>>
>>27971159
>>27971344
>>27971459
These
>>
>>27971344
Lets not bring this up because it is a terrible idea. The only one who seems to think otherwise is the one who hasn't been on the receiving end of their brutality. We should listen to our mentor and expert in dealing the the Order Joyride and not contact them in any way shape or form.

FicFic made it clear that they are based on the Ordo Hereticus, and what I can tell you about the Ordo Hereticus is that those who cross paths with them tend to end up dead as well as anyone else even remotely involved even if they are completely innocent. This includes little colts who are the step child of ponies who deal with demons and especially colts who also deal with demons themselves on top of it. A fact I might add that if they find out we will be relentlessly pursued by not only the Jewel's but now the Order of the Arrow.

In warhammer the Ordo Hereticus is notorious for mass murdering entire cities all the way up to entire planets if they so much as suspect there is a cult who deals in "demons" just to be safe. They are not good people, and occasionally end up waging wars against Space marine chapters because the Ordo Hereticus has decided to exterminate yet another planet while the Space Marines are saying to calm down. The Space Marines are on the whole hot headed, and not known for being the voice of reason. If they are then you know you are doing some messed up stuff like about to murder a world of innocent people.
>>
>>27972005
That's why I think a anonymous letter might be the best option. We could have Ruby reverse pickpocket one of them and put the letter in their inventory.
>>
>>27972005
>Ordo Hereticu

The Order of Arrow is probably more based off their creed than their actions. From what you described of Ordo Hereticus I doubt they would take the time to protect a first aid camp. Which is what the Order of Arrow of doing.
>>
>>27972005
Okay, so if we aren't dealing with the Order, what can we do for Alacris and Venator?

>>27972034
Not a bad idea
>>
>>27972034
You realize that if the Order manages to defeat his step parents Emerald will have to defeat them to get his throne back. They are going to seize his castle or outright "purge" it in holy flames to remove the "taint of demons." Alternatively they will be slaughtered by demons and the step parents will accelerate whatever their plan is.

>>27972048
Like all parts of the Imperium there are some people who are good and some who are bad while it would be unusual for the Ordo Hereticus to run a mission to defend a first aid camp it wouldn't be unheard of. The imperium is stretched thin, and if they were the only ones available at the time they would be the ones running security. They are after all supposed to protect mankind.

>>27972131
Honestly that depends on who receives the letter. There are some inquisitors who would be fairly levelheaded though none the less paranoid about the situation and certainly would want to find who wrote the letter and sniffing out secrets is what inquisitors excel at since people who deal with demons don't usually go around announcing it to the world. There are those who would have the castle burned to the ground out of suspicion alone with everyone in it. The only way to be sure is to investigate them ourselves, or to rescue Vernator ourselves. Which is why even an anonymous letter is going to cause problems down the line.
>>
>>27972271
>rescue Vernator ourselves.

That will take a long time. The longer we wait to do something. The worse their fate will be. If we are going Warhamer on this then the two inquisitors are going to be dead if they are lucky. Otherwise they might be rape slaves or become brainwashed half-insane demon worshipers themselves.

Venator might make a decent Khorne worshiper...
>>
>>27972346
If we're going by warhammer then Vernator and his apprentice are already long dead or brainless servants, and making a move now or later will be irrelevant except to create more problems for us than there needs to be.

For now the best we can do is to not get caught up in it. Maybe we can ask Joy to help us speculate on what would happen to Vernator if he was captured. and decide what to do from there, but I am certain if we mention this to Hope she will either urge us to tell them, or tell them herself making her a subject of interest to the Order and placing her in danger.
>>
File: 1469342679656[1].png (146KB, 861x591px) Image search: [Google]
1469342679656[1].png
146KB, 861x591px
Emerald is not too good at football.
>>
>>27973190
Now Im imagining Ruby pulling the football away as he's kicking it a la charlie brown
>>
>>27973190
Bath is so mean, why would you do that to Emmy?
>>
>>27973190
Saw that comment in /cyoa/, glad this is a thing now

>>27973255
Had a similar thought

>>27973276
Emerald is for bullying.
>>
early sunday bump. Hopefully fic will be able to post today.
>>
>>27973683
>Spoiler
No anon pones are for being happy.
>>
>>27975060
>implying ponies are not best enjoyed running the whole gamut of emotions
>>
>>27975801
That's an absolute shit reasoning for tormenting someone.
>>
>>27973683
No silly, Emerald is for sexual.
Specifically >rape.
>>
>>27975842
Ay hoss, I think you're forgetting something very important. They're not real.
>>
>>27976375
That doesn't change the fact that I don't want to purposesly, without reason other than the fun of it, put anyone through misery. Fictional or not.
>>
>>27976548

anon is for bullying

f-faggot
>>
>>27976548
A character that doesn't go through any hardship or sadness would make for a pretty fucking boring story. You appreciate the good all the more when there are bad times, too.
>>
>>27976580
Alright, but i'm not going to purposesly put them through it. And telling me that it makes you "appreciate the good times all the more" is as inane as telling me that if I was rich that I couldn't appreciate money until I don't have it. Which you totally can it just depends on what type of person you are and how entitled you are, not so much how much you have. Being rich does tend to foster that kind of attitude, but it's not guaranteed either.

These are just fictional characters first and foremost but I will not make their lives harder than they have to be, any more than is necessary. I do agree that hardship does build one up, but there is a difference between inflicting it upon someone and just having it happen by doing things. Life is already depressing enough as it is, i'm fine with not adding in more sadness to the things I enjoy. Especially in an attempt to make it more "interesting".
>>
>>27976820
Quit being such a preachy moralfag. If everything goes perfect all the time it makes for a bad story. You aren't the only one playing this quest.
>>
>>27976952
If you're going to make certain choices for the sake of "improvement to the story" or any other inane reason you can think of, you can bet i'm going to fight the decision. I don't like purposely inflicting hardship and I never will.
>>
>>27976820
I never said to purposefully put them through hardship, that's on you. The point I was contesting was your assertion that "ponies are for being happy." Perhaps so, but that's not all they're for. I want to read about their struggles and hardships as much as those cute and comfy moments.
>>
>The point I was contesting was your assertion that "ponies are for being happy."
There isn't much to contest when that's not true or false.

>I never said to purposefully put them through hardship, that's on you.
Unless there is a choice in the story where we can inflict hardship upon someone, we're just along for the ride. We're just at the mercy of Fic and we have to try and adapt to what he will throw at us.

From a logical point of view it feels morally corrupt to enjoy seeing them in pain and or adversity. Makes it sound like you enjoy seeing them in pain and it's something i'll never understand the appeal of.

>I want to read about their struggles and hardships
As long as it's not done excessively and for what feels like no reason, I can tolerate it.
>>
File: 843.png (74KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
843.png
74KB, 640x600px
>>27971115
>>27971126
>>27971124
>>27971126
>>27971159
>>27971219
>>27971344

Emerald says that she could turn the whole thing into a factory that makes medicine or something of that sort.

"Not with the infrastructure my father's company has in place... It'd take a lot of money to refit everything."

Emerald says that maybe she can turn it into something that is about protecting yourself. Like make armor, or maybe non-lethal weaponry.

"Hmm, that's a possibility..." Hope says, bringing a hoof to her cheek in thought.

Emerald asks what made her go into this line of work. He asks if there was some sort of trauma, maybe the loss of a loved one or a family member?

"Well, no... I have no siblings. I just heard of all the great work that Ponycare does and I knew I had to be a part of it." Hope says, softly.

Emerald asks if she has a tent all to herself.

"Nope, I have to share with three other mares." Hope replies.

Emerald asks about the Order of the Arrow in the camp. He asks if the guard is made up of them.

"Hmm? Unfortunately no. Most of the guard are hired swords. There are only three members of the Order here, though they've done quite a bit of the fighting themselves. I don't even think they got injured at all!" Hope says happily.

Emerald asks who they are.

"Oh, there is the officer named Uictoria. She's a bit... Stern I would say, but she makes good calls. There is also Bellator and Praelia. They are a bit brash, but quite friendly. I think they are brother and sister as well, though I'm not entirely sure." Hope says with a nod.

Emerald wonders if he should mention his experiences with the Order of the Arrow, and whether or not he should alert them to Venator's trouble with his parents.

Emerald notices that Ruby hasn't taken her eyes off of Hope this entire time, but he ignores it for the moment.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27978304
I think we should tell her that us and Joy want to avoid the Order. I can't help but think we're going to run across em during our stay here. They all sound like they'll go all Venator on anything that smells of demon.
>>
>>27978414
>I think we should tell her that us and Joy want to avoid the Order.

I think it's better that Emerald doesn't say anything about the order. Saying we want to avoid them is going to make her confused and curious.
>>
>>27978435
This.
>>
>>27978304
Mention that the Order of Arrow sound like they are pretty tough. But I thought they were monster hunters. Why are they here?
>>
>>27978304
>"Nope, I have to share with three other mares." Hope replies.

Under breath: That's unfortunate.
>>
>>27978304

Ask if we could help around while we are here.
>>
>>27978304

>Bellator and Praelia.

Are they nice to foals? Absently rub your cheek.
>>
>>27978304
Think it over a bit. Change the subject and mention that it's interesting that both her and Ruby are from the same city. Maybe sometime Hope can show Ruby her super nice house.
>>
File: 844.png (82KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
844.png
82KB, 640x600px
>>27978414
>>27978435
>>27978483
>>27978555

Emerald decides to not mention Venator to Hope. He doesn't really want her asking any questions about it.

Emerald asks why the Order of the Arrow are here. Surely they have better things to do than guard the humanitarian efforts of Ponycare.

"I'm not sure to be honest... They were just quite insistent on coming with us, and Ponycare was glad for the help." Hope says, quite happy again.

Emerald asks if the ones named Bellator and Praelia are nice to foals. He rubs his cheeks unconsciously, still remembering the sting of Venator's hoof.

"Um... I would think so? I guess I don't really know. We didn't really encounter any foals until we got here after all." Hope replies.

While trying to collect his thoughts on the matter of the Order of the Arrow, Emerald metions that both Hope and Ruby are from the same city.

"Oh! You are from Whiterwater?" Hope says, turning to Ruby.

"Uh, y-yeah! I mean, not originally, but I don't really remember where I am from before that." Ruby says, a little surprised.

"Oh, I'm sorry my dear... I didn't mean to speak of anything that might have been uncomfortable to you. My goodness though, your parents were okay with you traveling all the way out here?" Hope says, a little worried.

"Don't really got any. I mean, It's fine... I do pretty well for myself out here, I think." Ruby says smiling.

Hope leans over and gives Ruby a comforting hug, and Ruby blushes scarlet at this.

"I'm sorry... For everything you have to put up with. Things will get better, I swear it." Hope says, still hugging.

"E-err, thanks! I mean, yeah! Of course they will!" Ruby says, giving a nervous laugh.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27978787

Join in on the hug.
>>
>>27978787
I wonder if we can do a little sleuthing with the Order members
>>
>>27978787
Man. Hope sure does know how to get foals.

Why was the Order so insistent on coming? Were they trying to look for something?
>>
>>27978787
I wonder how deep Rub's crush goes; is she just into her for being a motherly type or does she actually happen to be gay? I mean, she was spying on the guards in the locker room, but I don't know. T-that's OUR Hope.
>>
>>27978787

Ask if she would have time to show Ruby and us around the camp. It's a pretty big place after all.
>>
>>27978787
>"I'm not sure to be honest... They were just quite insistent on coming with us
I smell a conspiracy.
>>
>>27978787

We're glad that you two are becoming good friends. Give Hope a hug and whisper that Ruby really likes her mane.
>>
>>27978787

Ask if we could help out around camp while we're here.
>>
>>27978787

Mention that once we're all back in Whiterwater. Hope could show Ruby her super nice house.
>>
>>27978876
>I wonder how deep Rub's crush goes; is she just into her for being a motherly type or does she actually happen to be gay?

I think it's a mix of both. Though she's probably gay for Hope.
>>
>>27978855
Probably not, they can detect dark magic, so they will almost certainly detect the amulet if we get close to them. Our best bet is probably to see if we can talk Joy into looking into it, or possibly sending Ruby to do some scouting (preferably after having Joy make sure she doesn't have residual trace from spending the night in the dead village/ being around Pip)

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/26326638#navbar Proof I'm not pulling the dark magic detection out of my ass.

>>27978787
State we are happy that Hope and Ruby are getting along well, mention that Hope is good with foals *wink wink nudge nudge*
>>
>>27978787

Talk about how Ruby and ourselves have become great friends after we met. Joyride has been letting her stay with us.
>>
>>27978787
>>27979051
Speaking of residual traces we should ask Hope if there's somewhere we can get cleaned up. Drag Ruby along too if there's such a place
>>
daily reminder that ficfic does not allow fun in his quest.
>>
>>27979289
>Boop!
>>
>>27979299
t-thank you
I needed that (You)
>>
File: 1431218847054.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
1431218847054.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>27979287
>Drag Ruby along too if there's such a place
"Help her bathe" too, if she's going to live with Joy she will have to learn these thing sooner or later.
>>
>>27979339
>>27979287

But I want Hope to bathe us first...
>>
>>27979339
>>27979355
Impure thoughts lead to impure actions. Ruby is not for sexual.
>>
>>27979370
>Impure thoughts lead to impure actions.

The story of my life.
>>
>>27979339
Guess we should corrupt ruby. I know joy wouldn't mind. If it doesn't happen now then it will later.
>>
>>27979401
Ruby's the only one of us left with innocence mostly intact. Let's not be like Joy and try to take it
>>
>>27979401
I wouldn't be surprised if hope tried to do it, under the guise of a "check up."
>>
>>27979417
>The peeping tom, pickpocket, crook, is innocent. My ass she is.
>>
>>27979339
>>27979436
>>27979401
Looks like Hope "I Like 'Em Before They" Blossom(s) is at it again.
>>
>>27979417
>>27979401
Given our chat with Ruby while spying on the guards she's not 100% inoccent, and given princess whats-her-ass's reaction to the story we read her suggest this isn't unusual for our age group.
And if nothing else we should at least give her basic (actual basic, not Texas Christian school basic) sex-ed at some point, preferably before she runs afoul of the rape-slimes, aphrodisiac spores, -cubi, and Joyride antics she will inevitably be exposed too traveling with us.

>>27979339
>>27979355
Why not both?
>>
>>27979401
>Guess we should corrupt ruby
Naw senpai

>>27979436
Conflicted. I don't want Ruby taken advantage of, but at the same time Ruby can make her own decisions. We shouldn't overestimate our own relationship with Hope, but, do you think she'd do that? Go for Ruby and not us?

>>27979479
who are you quoting?

>>27979509
>And if nothing else we should at least give her basic sex-ed at some point
We're not really her dad, why do we have to do it?
>>
>>27979479
Not to mention stealing booze.
>>
>>27979519
>We're not really her dad, why do we have to do it?
Well the only other candidates are Joy, Hope, or random rape monster #72. Besides we are the main character,that means we have to do everything important, or at least try and fail spectacularly.
>>
>>27979569
>or at least try and fail spectacularly.

Could he fail at sex ed?
>>
>>27979569
Maybe if the need arises, but otherwise I don't see why it's necessary. Hell she's our age, how patronizing would it be for us to randomly bring up "the talk" with her?
>>
>>27979598

>>27979509
>(actual basic, not Texas Christian school basic)
>>
>>27979598
The Ed part maybe, but not the sex.
We're pretty damn good at it and got lessons from a master.
>>
>>27979598
Well he forgot the golden rule. Rap it before you tap it.
>>
>>27979644
>Rap it before you tap it.
>Rap it
Because as we all know the most important part of safe sex is laying some sick rhymes on that ho first.
>>
>>27979701
I knew I spelt something wrong.
>>
>>27979613
Well we're already teaching her to read, and it really is only a matter of time until she's exposed to something.
>>
File: 1428796460364.jpg (38KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1428796460364.jpg
38KB, 1030x1030px
Okay niggers, if we really are going to corrupt Ruby might as well do it right, first we teach her the wonders of masturbation, we wait a little bit and let her discover her body for a while before she starts lusting for dick, them we pop that cherry
>>
File: 1421794115686.png (428KB, 772x749px) Image search: [Google]
1421794115686.png
428KB, 772x749px
>>27979924
scratch that last part, we should poke her tight little ponut a little bit and give her an awkward feeling she will be too embarrassed to talk about, them we fuck her right up the butt and keep her virginity intact, we will make her our personal butt slut
>>
>>27979936
Nah, more vag porn, we are going to be getting butt stuff literally every other thread once we move further towards the jungle and Emerald realizes he's surrounded by more zebra dick then he knows what to do with.
>>
>>27979924
>>27979936
>>27979897
>>27979509

Well I think we should wait before we make any advances on Ruby.
>>
>>27979924
>>27979936
All we need is some jedi mind tricks and were in.
>>
>>27979996
Agree.
>>
>>27979569
P sure Joy is the main character, senpai
>>
>>27979996
>>27980280
I am still one of the people who is aiming for no corrupting of Ruby but I also think now is probably a very poor time to try anything as I couldn't think up a safe way for Ruby to leave the traveling group if we really mess things up aside from potentially her staying with Hope.

Interesting to see this new dynamic for Ruby with Hope.
>>
File: no seriously.jpg (3KB, 125x93px)
no seriously.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>27979924
>>27979936
Woah, slow down there Lucifer.
Why do we want to corrupt Ruby? What are we going to gain out of this other than some sweet porn and Joyride's everlasting love?
>>
>>27980829
like some other people pointed out, its either us or OP fucking with her through destiny fuckery, better teach her about sex correctly than being forced later, plus if we want that harem ending we will need everybody
>>
>>27980906
>its either us or OP fucking with her through destiny fuckery

I don't know. This feels like a weak argument to have sex with Ruby.

If it happens, it happens. But I don't want to force her into it. Let's not seduce Ruby into giving away her sexual innocence. Let it be her choice.
>>
>>27980906
>>27980280
>>27979936
>>27979924
>>27979401

Besides what if Ruby rejects a sexual advance by us or someone else. We're all assume that she would be all for it.
>>
>>27978787

Ask if there's a place in camp for us to take a quick bath. We have been on the road for quite awhile.
>>
File: lizard02.jpg (17KB, 515x482px) Image search: [Google]
lizard02.jpg
17KB, 515x482px
>>27980964
>>27981033
FUCK
THE
FILLY
>>
>>27981033
If she rejects then, she rejects. Nobody ever said anything about forcing her. So quit being a bitch about it.
>>
>>27980906
That's some pretty weird reasoning, right there. She's showing slight signs that she might be getting the urges that mind you, we could be misreading, and she might get raped so it's better to teach her now? That's why you want to do it? It's too early to call anything about her sexuality, because even if we are reading the signs correctly, it's only just happened. This is the first instance of anything that could sexual happened with Rubes, she might not even realize what's going on with her. Now, if she becomes curious, I'd understand. But she isn't right now. The might get raped thing is just plain dumb. What, just because she might lose her innocence on this journey means we have to take it from her now? There's just no need for it.
Also;
>Implying the Harem ending can happen
>With free spirit Joyride and probably very monogamous Hope
>>
>>27981033
True. But some kinda talk may need to happen in general since she is staying with Joyride "the pimp" and Emerald "the prostitute". Must be confusing as fuck to Ruby. Plus the quest to help Joy get a orgasm doesn't help either.
>>
>>27979985
Yes! People, we need to take advantage of the situation now while we still can. Obviously Ruby has a crush on Hope, and Hope is always down to fuck. Maybe we can finagle the situation into a good old fashioned 3-way romp.

I know you guys are, for some weird reason, against doing anything with Ruby, but come on... We might not get another chance like this again!
>>
>>27980964
This
I'm enjoying our friendship with Ruby the way it is. I'd rather not force a change. Let it happen on Ruby's terms if she ever wants to change it. I also worry what it says about Em if he must fuck literally everyone he knows; I think that's a hard step toward the 'Emerald becomes Joyride' end, and I don't want that for him.
>>
>>27981263

We are in the middle of a large camp full mercs, refugees, aid workers, and even a few demon hunters. We're going to be lucky to be able just bang Hope.
>>
>>27981263
>We might not get another chance like this again!

Do you honestly believe that?

As >>27982631 says and considering we could barely go the entire meal without someone looking for Hope I think trying anything with her is probably stupid for the time being.

I am at a loss for what to do next, anyone have another conversation topic or should we try to excuse our-self from the table, I am also starting to wonder if Ruby needs a rescue.
>>
>>27982752
>anyone have another conversation topic

These are just some that come to mind.

topics:

Taking a bath

tour of camp

offer to help around camp

talk about teaching ruby

talk about showing ruby, hope's house.

give hug.
>>
File: 701b99a61dd5177d7d2e63c7a1c40bc8.png (862KB, 1759x1443px) Image search: [Google]
701b99a61dd5177d7d2e63c7a1c40bc8.png
862KB, 1759x1443px
Okay, wow... I was half joking when I brought up "helping Ruby bathe", did not expect it to explode like this...
Still I stand by idea that whether or not we end up attempting to corrupt Ruby we should give/get her some sex ed. We are going run into a lot of sexual scenarios between the nature of our quest and Joy being Joy, and sooner or later Ruby is going to run afoul of them, it's in her best interest if she at least understands whats going on.
>>
>>27981090
>>27981070
>>27980906
>>27980804
>>27979996
>>27979936
>>27979924
>>27979897
>>27979569
>>27979519
>>27979509

>>27982853
>it's in her best interest if she at least understands whats going on.

I think most of us forget that she is aware what sex is. She guessed that Emerald was raped without Emerald having to spell it out. She is also aware of other foals on the street who had sex.
>>
>>27982900
Okay yah, I don't remember either of those events.
At the same time she gets about 0% of the lewd comments we swap with Joy, and currently knows nothing about are quest bar that we are going on an adventure and gathering some honey, we kind of dragged her into this without telling her what she was in for.
>>
>>27982900
Not to mention that she passes time by peeping on stallions in the dressing room
>>
>>27982970

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25963240

"Emerald bites his lip, and then tells her about his step parents, and where he got his pendant from. Including telling her what his step parent’s did to him.

"Ah… Hey, it’s okay. I know some other ponies who have to do that stuff with their body JUST to make ends meet… Though they are all mares, now that I think on it. Glad I don’t have to do that. Err, I mean! Sorry, that wasn’t very nice of me was it?" Ruby says, giving an apologetic smile."
>>
>>27982970
It probably goes over her head since she doesn't think about those kind of things. It's a question of corruption rather than knowledge.
>>
>>
File: 1454726898408.png (101KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454726898408.png
101KB, 640x600px
>>
>>27979985
While this isn't probably true, the thought of Emerald being surrounded by zebra dicks and not knowing where to start fucking made me laugh something fierce.

>>27982970
I think it might be a combination of maybe not understanding the context of some of the comments, not knowing some of the slang for lewd things, and just tuning them out cause she said her room mates would make lewd jokes too.
>>
File: 1469409152632.png (267KB, 640x1200px)
1469409152632.png
267KB, 640x1200px
>>27985764
>>
>>27986129

Uncensored version link?

FicFic is that you?
>>
>>27986203
That is the uncensored version. Also, not Fic, just an anon with GIMP.
>>
>>27986129
All of them.
>>
>>27986203
I'd be willing to bet money not. Fic doesn't do whimsical responses like that. Plus this is a just a bunch of things from his different images shooped together.

>>27986129
Amusing stuff anon, though i'd be stoked if that actually happened.

Even if it would piss off the people that want straight lewds in here.

>>27986230
This anon gets it.
>>
>>27986227

Oh well it's a great edit though. though I still wish there was version with actual zebra D's instead of hearts.
>>
File: 1441846070797.png (620KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441846070797.png
620KB, 800x800px
>>27986203
>>27986248
Screw it, I have nothing better to do. Enjoy your low quality shoop.
http://imgur.com/a/dhjga
>>
I wonder if anon is still gonna do that that Joy butt stuffing image they were talking about...
>>
>>27986359
Oh boy, that's the stuff.
>>
>>27986359
>Screw it, I have nothing better to do.

Could you color some posts then? Or do a few edits?
>>
>>27986534
I have Paint, GIMP, a mouse, and little/no art skill. I could flat color things, but high quality coloring/edits are probably beyond me.
>>
>>27986639

That's alright. Let's try with this one first. We'll see how it turns out.

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/6/16/1179757__safe_solo_oc_monochrome_blushing_smiling_looking+at+you_unicorn_female_wink.png
>>
>>27986694
Took longer than expected due to GIMP's fill bucket being a finicky piece of shit, but turned out better than was expecting. Eye shadow easier than I was expecting. Not even going to try adding highlights to her mane.
>>
>>27986958

Wow, that's really good! Would you like to do another?
>>
>>27986964
How many of these am I going to be roped into?
>>
>>27986973
Don't do anymore if you don't wanna, you do have the right to say no afterall.
>>
>>27986973

Only as many as you want to do. If you don't want to do anymore feel free to say so.
>>
>>27986989
>>27986992
Eh, if I get bored I might try doing the second Hope H-scene, and Sensoria's if I can find a color reference for her. Probably won't do normal panels or gay scenes unless I get really bored or motivated. (Ironic given my first shoops for this quest were zebra dick)
>>
>>27987027

I think this would work as a color ref for most of the CQ characters.
>>
>>27987027
Irony has a good sense of humor.
>>
>>27987078
That's the best color ref, if you ask me. It has most, if not all the relevant characters to the quest.
>>
>>27986958
Wait crap, those are bags under her eyes, not blush marks, I goof'd.
>>
>>27987510

I don't know. Usually he does not draw the bags under her eyes like that. I thought she was blushing myself.
>>
>>27979751
Oh Hey, J3356. You still here? There was something I wanted to tell you.
>>
>>27987598
Ya. I'm here.
>>
>>27987611
Ah cool. Well I noticed that you been posting stuff on e621. That's really cool that you are doing that. However I'm also aware of your problems with the mods there. I think I know how to fix the problem.
>>
>>27987641
>>27987611

I think what caused those images to be taken down was because they were photos of the drawings instead of the picture itself.

A friend of mine managed to fix to of the "photo" drawings.

https://derpibooru.org/1205296?scope=scpeceb2f0250aeaf565e81b0111a277e8780ef29bf4

https://derpibooru.org/1207067?scope=scpeceb2f0250aeaf565e81b0111a277e8780ef29bf4

This might pass the mods there.
>>
>>27987611
>>27987641
>>27987665

After all this one managed to pass.

https://e621.net/post/show/946037/book-earth_pony-emerald_jewel-colt_quest-equine-fa
>>
>>27987675
Could you guys keep it to Pms on derpi or something? I'd like the thread to at least have discussion about the quest and updates to the quest.
>>
>>27987665
Well the problem was dealing with them being sketches in general. I don't think it will pass. I can post the message I got from one of the mods if you want?
>>
Oh boy is it time for the namefag circlejerk? I've been waiting.
>>
>>27987690
I don't think he has a derpi account and I don't have a e621 account.

>>27987701

You can, if you wish. But it still might be worth a shot. (if you want you can post the mod message on one of the two derpi posts.) The only other way is to ask Fic himself if he has a scan of it.

Anyway just wanted to help ya out.

-Psker out!
>>
>>27987732
I got a e621 and a derpi account, But ya I'll post on one of those links.
>>
>>27987750

Well if you rather prefer sending me a pm then, you can. It's up to you.
>>
>>27987764
Just did.
>>
>>27987775

Okay, I looked it over and I sent a response.

By the way on a slightly different subject I'm curious to know how you discovered CQ and what you think of the story so far?
>>
File: 845.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
845.png
116KB, 640x600px
>>27978866
>>27978855
>>27978897
>>27978887
>>27978905

(Sorry for the lack of updates today. This'll be the only one for now. Haven't had much time to update. Hopefully the next day or two will be update heavy though.)

Emerald wonders what he can find out about the Order in the camp. The colt asks why the Order was so insistent on coming. Were they looking for something?

"I'm not sure actually. Never really thought about it and it never came up the few times I talked to them." Hope says, a slight frown coming to her lips as she thinks.

Emerald asks if Hope can show them around camp.

"Mmm... Maybe sometime later my dear. I'm a bit too busy at the moment to do that." Hope says sadly, "Plus the camp has grown a lot in the few days we've been open. Not sure how easily I'll be able to guide you."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27987967
We'll I happened to run across one of the lewd pics on derpi. So after finding out what it was I started bingeing it. And got caught up about a week ago. I find it hard to believe that I loved the story.
P.s. Sorry for the crappy writing.
>>
>>27988062

Ah, interesting I discovered it on https://www.anonpone.com/ while looking for another cyoa called Foal Quest. (Which a few images were shared on Fimfiction)

FQ was on hiatus so I looked through CQ's archives instead didn't think much of it at first until around the time Emerald had his second sex scene with Hope and he shouted Mommy. It then dawned on me that the child abuse past wasn't being used as a device for the excuse of lewds, but an actual traumatic event that has affected his character.

I then relooked at the whole cyoa again and became much more interested in the series and was shocked to find that nothing was on derpi. (While FQ had a bunch of images up there but that cyoa had next to no plot.) So I decided that I would share a few images to let people know about the series and start playing it myself. (I joined in on playing around the time Emerald discovered the memory stargate room.)

Well I ended up uploading a LOT more than a few images. And have been a very active player here since.
>>
>>27988062

So do have any theory's or anything you hope to see happen? Also of the possible futures that Fic previewed which would you like to see happen?
>>
>>27988046
Night Fic!
>>
>>27988046
Well then ask her what she's gonna do after we eat, cause it sounds like we are gonna have to entertain ourselves. And that bath is something we should take too, i'm sure we reek of undead and sweat and stuff.

Maybe we could go practice magic, or teach ruby some more, or go have some stick fights with her.
>>
>>27988046

Ask where's a good place to take a bath. We're kind of sweaty from the long trot here.
>>
>>27988199
Well I'm curious what the amulet actually means. And would the wandering farm colt be the last key to find out. Could they possibly be related or linked in some way. Or is it destiny like how the main six got together.
>>
>>27988046
>I'm a bit too busy at the moment to do that."

"Is there something we can do to help you out?"
>>
>>27988046

Give Hope a hug. Say "I'm so glad to see you again. It's bit too bad you're so busy though. I was kinda hoping to 'spend some time' with you."
>>
>>27988328
This. And wiggle your eyebrows!
>>
>>27988275
>Well I'm curious what the amulet actually means.

Pip might have some answers about the demon inside it.

I have a theory that the jewel in the amulet might appear on Ruby's earring or Farm Colt's backpack should the amulet get destroyed or if Emerald dies. Course I have no evidence to back that up but it's a valid theory nonetheless.
>>
>>27988447
Hips! Fix the pic quick!
>>
>>27988447
anon pls, this is a pg thread
>>
>>27988462
>this is a pg thread

In name only.

>>27988447

Hips, I really like the pic but for your own safety you need to alter the image shown here.
>>
>>27988046
I think we should give hope a hug and then try to find somewhere quiet to teach Ruby about reading or chat with her.
>>
File: which one which one.png (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
which one which one.png
162KB, 800x600px
Ah... Ooops.

I could of swore I chose the censored version, mb.
http://i.imgur.com/7uAVxaH.png
>>
>>27988046
>Emerald wonders what he can find out about the Order in the camp

Where are the Order members camped at? Just curious in case there is trouble. Best be where the best fighters are at after all.
>>
>>27988275

Who's your favorite character in the cyoa?
>>
>>27988046

Maybe when we're all back in Whiterwater. Hope could show Ruby her super nice house.
>>
>>27988664
I like the idea but I think that is something to ask Hope about when Ruby isn't present.

I doubt Hope would say no either way but it would still be rude to put her on the spot.
>>
>>27988651
Well for me I can't really pick faves. I love the main characters so much. It kill me to see one of them die. But I can say my most hated characters are emeralds step parents. Those fucks can go die in a ditch for all I care.
>>
File: joyru2.png (2MB, 1726x968px) Image search: [Google]
joyru2.png
2MB, 1726x968px
>>27958771
bump
>>
>>27988959

Nice.

Is that Dempsey again? Aperture Science?
>>
>>27988959
Not a surprise. She would fuck a rock if she thought it could give her a orgasm.
>>
>>27988977
Yes is Dempsey but the BO3 vercion.
And the map is ctf_turbine
>>
>>27988979
Why are you namefagging?
>>
>>27989010
I have no idea what your talking about. If this is a 4chan thing. Let me know. I'm new to the thread.
>>
>>27989010
Because it's his first day on 4chan.

>>27988979
You really shouldn't be posting with a name unless you're posting artwork or writing. Since you're doing neither, you should take it off as it's considered poor form.

oh boy here we go
>>
>>27989026

Sorry I meant to warn you sooner. Certain people here tend to go ape when they see a name. It's some strange unnamed rule of 4chan, Best to do so. Last time someone used a name here it sparked a fight that lasted 300 posts and crashed the thread. Causing a lot of bitter feelings.
>>
>>27989026
Obviously. The only person that should be using a name here is the quest runner. Everyone else should be posting as Anonymous to even the playing field. And as a benefit when you say something utterly fucking stupid it wont follow you around forever like this guy >>27989052. This isnt some forum where everyone makes a name for themselves.
>>
>>27989052
Ok. Atleast I know I'm not safe from assholes here. Time to flow into the anons.
>>
>>27989068

To be fair most of the crazy one's have moved on. In fact quite a few on this thread don't care if you use a name or not. It's just that there are some that would love to burn this thread to the ground just to punish someone for DARING to use a name.

If posting images or sharing some writing. Then it's okay to use a name.
>>
>>27989063
>This isnt some forum where everyone makes a name for themselves.

And yet we gave Hips the name Hips despite him not wanting any kind of name.
>>
File: smugjoy.png (214KB, 1044x524px) Image search: [Google]
smugjoy.png
214KB, 1044x524px
>>27988959
smug horse best horse
>>
>>27989115

Heh.
>>
>>27989052
Kill yourself attention whore
>>
Boomp
>>
>>27989091
>most of the crazy one's have moved on
Naw I'm still here. Fully intended to bring it up once the thread got closer to end.
>would love to burn this thread
Uh huh. Fuck off Psker. You leech content from this community without understanding or giving a fuck about it. The worst kind of newfag, THIS is why Anons don't like you.

>>27989102
Not unusual to assign a nickname to someone for easier referral. That isn't some reason to namefag needlessly.
>>
>Uses a name
>Thread gets flooded over an argument
Guys please stop. This is like the time a guy named AppleLack went on the thread. We ended up reaching bump limit in like a day or few.
>>
File: large[1].png (308KB, 853x1024px)
large[1].png
308KB, 853x1024px
Since demons are semi-common in this world, I wonder what would happen if Emerald or Joyride met Lilith?

Maybe she's the demon in the amulet.
>>
Hey guys, decided to be productive this morning, enjoy. http://imgur.com/a/wL1sY

>>27988527
Wow, cool dude, nice to know someone enjoyed my shitty shoop enough to make a decent version.
>>
>>27991752

Nice! I was hoping that someone would color this. Thank you.
>>
>>27989068
>Atleast I know I'm not safe from assholes here.
That's always good to keep in mind on 4chan. It's not a safe space.

>Time to flow into the anons.
I like you better than Psker already. You're doing the same retarded thing he is, but at least you're more socially aware of your environment. There's hope for this world yet.
>>
>>27991752
Damn it. Of course it would be after I finish that I find a colored shot of her that shows her torso. And she's blue not brown... well at least it shouldn't be too hard of a fix.
>>
safety boop
>>
>>27991752
http://imgur.com/a/8ik62 Gryphon porn now with 50% less non-canonical colors. While were at it have a Joy with 100% less forgetting to color her earrings.
>>
>>27991752
You and >>27979985 really sparked the image into existing.
>>
>>27990970
What's the story behind Lilith?
>>
>>27994326

She's a succubus posing as a pony.
>>
File: lilithrefsheetv2[1].png (613KB, 1807x1188px) Image search: [Google]
lilithrefsheetv2[1].png
613KB, 1807x1188px
>>27994326
>>27994369

A ref sheet I found. As a pony her talent is using ink.
>>
File: 846.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
846.png
94KB, 640x600px
>>27988218
>>27988229
>>27988277
>>27988328
>>27988380

As dinner finishes up Emerald asks what Hope is going to be doing afterwards.

"Back to work, and then collapse into my tent and go to sleep." Hope says, sighing blissfully at the thought.

Emerald asks if there is anything he can do to help, and makes sure to point out that he wants to spend some "quality time" with her, making sure to wiggle his eyebrows the best he can so as not to alert Ruby to his true meaning.

Hope seems to pick up on it, and she gives a slight blush and says, "W-well, I mean, perhaps we can meet up later but... Um... I'm not sure there is anything you can do here in the building at the moment, but outside there are always people who need some sort of help! Pass along some kindness, and hopefully everyone else will pay it forward."

Emerald smiles, but feels a bit sad. He was hoping to hang out with her more, but if he can see her later he supposes that's fine. Hope finishes her meal soon afterwards, and after giving both Emerald and Ruby a hug the mare apologizes for having to leave and hurries back out the door.

"Welp, what now?" Ruby says, leaning on the table with a hoof and looking at Emerald.

Emerald says that the could study, and maybe he could practice magic and stuff. It feels like it's been a while since he's done it. Perhaps they could wander around camp as well, though.

Ruby shrugs in a noncommital fashion.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27994620
I'd say practice magic with those arrow guys around I'd rather not risk it. It's safer to do at joy's hut.

We should explore and see what happens.
>>
>>27994620

Ask Ruby what she think's of Hope now that she's met her.
>>
>>27994620

Let's look around the camp. Maybe we can find some showers or something.
>>
>>27957851

Emerald gets STDs
>>
>>27994620

Casually mention to Ruby that it seemed like Hope really liked her.
>>
>>27994657
>>27994683
These.

>>27994620
Go explore the camp too, but be on your guard. And it sounds like you're gonna have to brace yourself mentally for what you might end up seeing...
>>
>>27994620

Ask what Ruby thinks of Hope. Isn't she nice.
>>
>>27994620

Tell Ruby to stay close as you both explore the camp. Warn her that there might be some disturbing sights here.
>>
>>27994675
,Surprised he hasn't got a std yet. Or atleast impregnate some pony.
>>
>>27994620

You know I think we forgot to send Sensoria a letter. We asked her how to fight undead but we never got back with her. She's probably wondering what happen to us.
>>
>>27994814
We should, I'm kinda ashamed that we didn't do it sooner, now that you mention it. She may be, weird, but she's still pretty nice.

>>27994801
Let's keep it that way. Realism can fuck off long enough to let me have my inconsequential sex vicariously, via pastel colored ponies.
>>
>>27994620
Let's look around the camp and ask if anyone needs some help.

>>27994814
We should think about doing this too, but maybe once we settle in for the night.
>>
>>27994814
also ask her what she did with the dog tags. I haven't forgotten. unless we already asked and I've forgotten.
>>
>>27994982
Yep, pretty sure we gave em to Sensoria quite a while ago. If I remember correctly....

We gave them before, or at around the time we went on a "date" with her.
>>
>>27994620

Keep an eye out for Order members while exploring.
>>
File: 847.png (147KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
847.png
147KB, 640x600px
>>27994649
>>27994657
>>27994666
>>27994683
>>27994713
>>27994794
>>27994799

Emerald says that they should explore. They can study an ol' time. Plus, it's not like they know where Joyride is. Not that he couldn't send a letter in order to find her but at the moment it isn't all that important at the moment. He's kind of hoping he'll find a shower or a washbasin or something to clean up.

Emerald and Ruby walk among the tents and shacks. The people sitting in the dwellings avoid the foals gaze, while the ones wandering the tents are rushing too and fro on whatever business they are seeing too. Luckily there doesn't appear to be any injured people out here, at least none that aren't patched up and conscious.

Emerald asks Ruby what she thinks of Hope.

"She's great! She seems so kind and caring..." Ruby says with a big smile, "Can I come with you when you go to see her later? I want to hang out more!"

Oh, Emerald hadn't thought of that...

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27994982
FUCKING THIS. You haven't been forgotten, Cherry Chiffon. I still want your family to know what happened to you.
>>
>>27995137
Sure you can Ruby I'm sure she'd love that.
>>
>>27995137

"Well... I... you can I guess..." Say nervously.
>>
>>27994982
>>27995014
>>27995144
Emerald nods, and then says he has some dog tags he'd like her to look at, and maybe return to their families.

"Cherry Chiffon? Hmm, don't recognize that name, b-but I'll go ask around about it." Sensoria says, taking the dog tags and storing them in her robes.

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/25866720#navbar
>>
>>27995137

"It was going to be more of... a personal get together with Hope. There was some... things I wanted to talk to her about and stuff."
>>
>>27995137
The more the merrier I always say.
>>
>>27995137

Think it over Emerald. Having Ruby there might keep things from getting more intimate. How would she act if she knew? Would she be even interested in that kind of stuff?
>>
>>27995137
Tell her that she can talk more to her later, but we have some personal things we want to talk to her about. And we have some catching up to do. Or Hope is gonna do the "catching up" , if things go according to plan.

I wonder if she's just gonna follow anyways, and then masturbate while watching.
>>
>>27995137

You'll have to ask Hope first, Ruby.
>>
File: UnfortunateRunaway.png (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
UnfortunateRunaway.png
65KB, 400x400px
http://www.strawpoll.me/10843038
>>
>>27995258
I think the only way i'm gonna be comfortable with Ruby getting sexual is if she shows interest first.
>>
>>27995258
Let's just invite Ruby along. Things probably won't get lewd this way, but honestly, I'm okay with that for Ruby's sake. She's our friend, it's not fair of us to hog Hope-a-dope for ourselves when it's obvious Ruby adores her.
>>
>>27995312
I was thinking the same thing
>>
I doubt Hope can get a boner in a place like this anyway
>>
>>27995294
We'll never know how she feels if we just keep hiding things from her. To be honest, I feel bad for lying.
If she's a good friend she should be tolerant of us.
>>
>>27995328
I doubt hope can get a boner at all anon
>>
>>27995312 >>27995320
Do we have any actual private conversations/business for Hope that aren't Lewd?
>>
>>27995357
I'm not one for even telling friends more personal/dicey thoughts I have on certain subject matters, but that might just be me I suppose...
>>
>>27995258

This might be the last chance to have Hope for a very long time. I rather have it be just Emerald and Her.
>>
>>27995375
Not really, no.
>>
>>27995258
No Lewd stuff with Ruby. plis
Maybe to play CoD
>>
File: 178.png (87KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
178.png
87KB, 640x600px
>>27995258

It's tied you fucks.

Okay, let's try a new approach.

Whoever gives me the most convincing reason to bring/leave Ruby is what Emerald will do.
>>
>>27995518

I don't think we should invite her along. As first it would confuse Hope as to why she is there. Ruby would be confused by the sudden awkwardness of the situation. The whole thing might keep Emerald from getting jiggy with Hope.
>>
>>27995518
see >>27995312
imo Ruby's our best friend. She cried when we were "killed." We should reciprocate her friendship, bring her along with us, because we should respect her enough to invite her along, considering she would love nothing but.

I've said this before but I think we owe Ruby more respect than we give her.
>>
>>27995563
Agreed. Pus ain't they coming back after the wasp thing anyway. Emerald can get some tail then.
>>
>>27995258
Come on, guys. Just let us have some fun. There is a very compelling reason to have lewds with Ruby, especially since this is a lewd quest. I don't quite see any compelling reason to keep things more or less the same as they are now. Why not have fun with her? Isn't that the point of this whole thing? To have fun?
>>
>>27995518
I would say invite Ruby but admit that we had plans that she might find boring or mushy.

I'm of the opinion this is not a time for lewds as I think anything beyond kisses and cuddles is probably putting up a stupid risk that someone will drop in to call upon Hope for work and potentially really mess things up compared to us just waiting it out till we see her again in a more predictable situation.
>>
>>27995588
Ruby's the one person close to us that we haven't put our penis inside. I like that, it's different from the rest, and I find their platonic boy-girl relationship to be tip top adorable. I want to see where it goes.
>>
>>27995518
This is a lewd quest. The partial goal of this whole quest is to give unique, fun lewds. Ruby can say no if it's really in her character to say no. But it wouldn't hurt at all to invite her.
>>
>>27995518
We should bring her along. I'm sure Ruby's a little miffed at us for leaving suddenly and obviously distracting her when we go to do lewd stuff, I think its best to be honest with her. Besides she has a crush on Hope so maybe she'd be interested and if not she can just walk away.
As far as hope goes. Let's not pretend Hope "Handjob as a checkup" Blossom wouldn't be into it. That chick is kinky as fuck.

Also this.>>27995563
We patronize Ruby too much.
>>
>>27995626
I want to bring Ruby but I don't really want any lewd to come of it. Not with Rub, anyway. I just want to catch up with Hope and show some kindness to Wooby.
>>
>>27995588
D-does this guy's repeating digits have any weight on them?
>>
>>27995518

It might be a long time before we may have another chance with Hope. I really hate to put Emerald and Hope in a situation where they'll either have to fess up and explain their relationship or not do anything sexua at all.

I mean what if Hope has no interest in Fillies.
>>
>>27995518
>It's tied you fucks.
Fic is done fucking around.

Honestly, i'd be ok with Wooby coming with if we knew there was no chance Hope'd be in the mood,(or the mod would be in the mood to do lewd for that matter). But Hope did seem kinda excited at the prospect of Emeralds proposition, hence why she blushed and said: perhaps later.

>>27995550
This. If Ruby gets more aquainted with the wonders of sexual pleasure then I want it to be later, not atm when Emerald is trying to bone a pony he is very fond of. Seeing as how he probably won't get to see her again for a while, Wooby can chat her up tommorow for a bit.

>>27995598
We could always bring her back to Joys place if we really wanted to, even if Joy will probably catcall the both of us. It'd certainly be a more private place than all those tents. Though we'd have to think of what to tell Ruby to give us some privacy. Could always tell her we want to speak privately with Hope.
>>
>>27995518
I feel like I'm making a decision in a TellTale game
Pretty much this >>27995563
I don't want to hurt her feelings, even if I know she's a tough girl being excluded might send her the wrong message.

Plus, considering Ruby's mischievous nature, if we say 'no' she might very well just sneak in on us out of curiosity to find out what we're up to and keeping from her.
>>
>>27995657
I think if Ruby joins, there probably wont be any lewd happening.
Though I might be wrong, if Fic decides to surprise us
>>
>>27995662
Yeah. Maybe on that note we should tell her the nature of our relationship with Hope. I really don't like omitting things from Ruby. Not saying we need to be graphic, but she's mature enough to handle that, I think.

Who knows, maybe she'll try to move on Hope if she thinks we're just friends, starting some weird love triangle shit that I don't see any good coming from.
>>
>>27995688

We are in the middle of an open camp. I don't think it would be a good idea to explain our relationship to Ruby when we don't know how she'll react to that.
>>
>>27995518
I think it's obvious Ruby is into Hope. What better way to send her off into the adult world of sexual pleasure than to have her first time start off with someone she has a crush on and us: sex-colt extraordinaire!~
>>
>>27995704
Or who might overhear it.
>>
>>27995688
You know, I wonder if she's showing interest in Hope because she was one of the three possible PC choices at the beginning of the quest? All PC's have the hots for Hope!

Or, if we're misreading her interests and her feelings for Hope are just platonic, we'll just end up ousting Hope to be a pedophile, which might sour Ruby's opinion on her.
>>
>>27995728
Or it might make her incredibly happy to think she has a shot with her now...
>>
>>27995518

We can bring along. It might be a nice plesent get togther. But chances are no nookie will be had. We'll also have to apologize to Hope and explain she wanted to come along.
>>
>>27995735
Either way, it's a gamble and I don't know if the rewards are worth the risks
>>
>>27995735

I doubt she's the type to be with someone who is also banging her friend. aka Emerald.
>>
>>27995518
Okay Pascal's wager time

>Hope in mood AND can find privacy/No Ruby
Lewd scene with hope
>Hope in mood AND can find privacy/Bring Ruby
Threeway scene OR cute Emerald/Ruby/Hope interaction
>Can't get laid/No Ruby
Cute Emerald/Hope interaction
>Can't get laid/Bring Ruby
>Cute Emerald/Ruby/Hope interaction

Taking Ruby consistently produces favorable results. The one exception is if she cock blocks us, but we still get cutes out of that possibility, and given the long odds against lewds to begin with, taking Ruby is demonsterably the better choice.
>>
>>27995704
>>27995711
>hushed conversation isn't a thing
Besides, I don't think Ruby'll lose her shit like that. She seems steel-nerved enough; don't forget that she fought alongside us in glorious combat without hesitation.

>>27995728
>we'll just end up ousting Hope to be a pedophile, which might sour Ruby's opinion on her.
A fair point. But I don't think it will do any worse than sour her opinion of Hope, nothing worse. I don't think she'll make trouble for her if we ask her not to.
>>
>>27995761
All of this post
>>
>>27995761
I'm impressed.
You have my vote
Which essentially means nothing since it all comes down to what Fic decides
>>
>>27995761
Nah man, that has way too many variables to be that clear cut in each scenario.

>Pascal's wager
So are you swapping out "god" in that wager with the Ruby instead?

Look, I don't hate Ruby by any means, but why the hell can't she just wait till tomorrow? I'd hope she'd understand our want for privacy if we told her we have some personal things to talk about with Hope.
>>
>>27995518

Well QM I think both sides have provided their reasons. It's up to you now to decide.
>>
>>27995655
FicFic usually does put some weight into them. Nice dubs
>>
>>27995137
>Ruby watching Emerald and Hope fuck
>>
>>27995828
Holy shit, I actually read that "wager" now and man, is it fucking dumb.
>>
>>27996020
Does he? I don't ever remember him stating that.
>>
Guys guys, we could ask Ruby to come with us but ask her to hide, them proceed to fuck Hope while she watches us
>>
>>27996058
I remember him saying something about it early on in the quest like "dubs have decided"
>>
>>27996067
what is with all the bad ideas twi
>>
>>27996074
Was it in a Q and A session? I might have to look through the old threads and see how many dubs he's responded to with an update...
>>
File: 848.png (114KB, 640x600px)
848.png
114KB, 640x600px
(Jeez, maybe I should call you guys "fucks" more often. It seems to get things done. Anyway, last for the night.)

Emerald says that she can come. He thinks there was some reluctance in his voice there, though he wasn't trying to be. Sure he would like to be alone with Hope, but Emerald can't help but enjoy Ruby's enjoyment of the mare's company.

Ruby beams, and then says, "Well, whaddya wanna do in the mean time? Wander more? Didn't you want to try to find the Order guys or something?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27996084
>dubs

What's a dubs?
>>
>>27996084
no nothing official or to bind him to it like that. It was just a small comment he made while posting one of the quest entries really early on.
>>
>>27996097
Emerald is still a colt who should enjoy himself from time to time.

Lets play tag. Boop her snootle and run.
>>
>>27996097
Tell her we are trying to find a spot to take a quick bath to wash off. She can wash off too if she wants.
>>
>>27996098
Something you got cheekily close to. Just to humor you, if your post would of ended in 99 instead of 98, 99 would of been the "dubs". Two of the same numbers starting from the right going to the left. And "trips" would be same thing, just 3 same consecutive numbers.

There's your (you).

>>27996097
God fucking damnit. I guess if there was no chance at some lewds in the first place then I really wouldn't of cared if Ruby went with.

>>27996108
Hmm, still makes me wonder how much he adheres to it now, if he even does.
>>
>>27996171
>God fucking damnit. I guess if there was no chance at some lewds in the first place then I really wouldn't of cared if Ruby went with.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Anything can happen. And I doubt fic would have said anything at all about it if there wasn't the opportunity for lewds. Just wait, we might get lucky.
>>
>>27996171
Dubs aren't that hard to get on this board so I think there is a level of judgement as I can't say i've ever seen dubs alone cause Em to disobey the group by doing an action that wasn't in the discussion.

Tag seems like a fine idea to me.
>>
>>27995518
>It's tied you fucks.
Oooooh wow. Is this a new side of FicFic we are seeing? I like it.
>>
>>27996097
I would like to find those Order niggers and see if we can somehow do some sleuthing. Maybe have Ruby poke around their abode, or bribe someone to do it for us.
>>
>>27996097
does Hope know Ruby's a girl. I haven't seen it mentioned
>>
File: Laughing Scouts.jpg (19KB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Scouts.jpg
19KB, 325x235px
>>27997059
>Hope thinks Ruby is a little colt
>Ruby is unaware that her mother figure wants to fuck her silly
>Hope tries to molest Ruby and is dissapointed when there's no baby horse dick
Top Kek
>>
>>27997217
Even a pedo has standards.
>>
File: Oh Sweet Jesus.gif (448KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Sweet Jesus.gif
448KB, 425x425px
>>27997290
>Ruby is so undesirable that Hope not even "Early Bird Special" Blossoms would molest her
ANON STOP I CAN'T BREATHE
>>
I forgot how quickly Hope went for the Lewds with like zero convincing but I haven't reread enough to understand why we seem to think she would react like that again?

>>27997059
I had to go back and reread those posts and now I am curious how this will play out.

>>27997308
>>27997217
Dang it, I love Wooby and want to keep as much of her purity as possible but even I am having an unsafe level of laughter over that scenario.
>>
>>27996097

Let's look for a place to take a quick Bath Ruby. Then we'll look for those Order people.
>>
>>27996097
>>27997651

Yeah get bathed.
Just in case we get some lewd with Hope or Ruby.
>>
>>27995761
That's not at all a form of Pascal's wager, it's just a decision/outcome tree.
>>
>>27997308
I love all these nicknames for Hope "find his age on a clock" Blossoms
>>
>>27997786
or both
>>
>>27997217
Kek, I think that needs to be subtly addressed when we go see Hope, or else that might be one disastrous shitshow.
>>
>>27999123
>>27997217
>>27997059

I'm pretty sure Hope knows Ruby's a filly.
>>
>>27999467
Hope "The Toddler Fondler" Blossom's shota-sense is very strong
>>
>>27999016
Nothing can stop Hope "my milkshake brings all the colts to the yard" Blossoms.
>>
File: 1452842341837.png (70KB, 631x675px) Image search: [Google]
1452842341837.png
70KB, 631x675px
Finished coloring the second Hope H-scene, enjoy. http://imgur.com/a/hqQlG

Bonus SFW content: http://imgur.com/a/JV02f
>>
>>27996097
Oh, almost forgot, Fic could you do a reference for Sensora's cutie mark? None of the panels where it's visible are in color.
>>
File: 1447476257878.png (120KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447476257878.png
120KB, 640x600px
You know who I kinda miss? Our very own Gary Oak.
We would just be doing our thing and then suddenly-
>"Hey! My name is Shock Top! What's yours?"
>>
>>28001534
Nice job, friend!
>>
>>28001534

It's kind of interesting you gave a changeling eye glow thing to Hope with the wrong c.m. kinda funny. Though I think it was explained in story that Emerald was tired and just seeing things.
>>
>>28001734
Yeah, I just included it a joke since thread freaked out and assumed we were being duped by a succubus or something when they noticed the error.
>>
>>28001808
I still chuckle at that. I've never seen a bigger rush of panic in a thread before or since
>>
>>28001534
>Bonus SFW content: http://imgur.com/a/JV02f

Could a Pinkamena version be done?
>>
>>28002465
>http://imgur.com/a/JV02f
Sure, I guess, not coloring the linework though, takes 9 years to get rid of all the artifacts. Based on her gala dress I take it?
>>
>>28002509
There is easier ways to color things if you'd like to know. Assuming you might end up doing this enough to worry about working more efficiently.
>>
>>28002509
Yeah.
>>
>>28002509
>>28001534

Could a Fluttershy edit of this could be made as well?
>>
>>28002519
Sure, would love to hear it. I currently just run with GIMP's fill bucket, it works fine, just the anti-aliasing means I have to screw with the threshold to balance low artifacts with the fill actually being controllable.

>>28002541
I'm going do a Fluttershy edit of that entire party before the end of this aren't I? Not that I really mind.
>>
>>28002575
Use the color to alpha tool to make the image transparent; this is your lineart layer
Create a background layer and put it at the bottom, with an obnoxious color at max saturation so you can see where holes in the coloring are later
Create a coloring layer, and place it between the lineart layer and the background layer
Fuzzy select everything of one color on the lineart layer (the one turned transparent)
Grow the selection by 2-4 pixels, which covers most cases of antialiasing
Paste the color into the grown selected area, but do it on the color layer
Repeat for all colors
Touch up any missed spots with paintbrush, change background to white or leave it transparent, export png
>>
>>28002575
I guess it depends on if you are dead set on using gimp, or are willing to download a program.

If you are dead set on using Gimp, here is something to watch for the basics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB2dQcpTZHE

And if Gimp has a mode for multiply(it looks like the brush has a mode for it), you can make a layer above the lineart you are working on and just color on the layer that is above the lineart. That way it will show up and not color overtop the lines.

>>28002613
There's also this too.
>>
>>28002613
>Fuzzy select everything of one color on the lineart layer (the one turned transparent)
>Grow the selection by 2-4 pixels, which covers most cases of antialiasing
Don't know how to use either of these functions in GIMP
>>
File: Untitled.png (44KB, 696x308px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44KB, 696x308px
>>28002678
Well, learn if you don't want it to be tedious.
>>
>>28002765
Yah sorry, for some reason I derped and though asking would be faster than a 5 second google search. Also good to know that icon is a select tool, had always used the one next to it to kludge that functionality.
>>
>>28002807
Its understandable if you haven't worked with it extensively, though I wished people would play with tools more often to figure them out.
If you're going to try >>28002677 's method, make the color layer set to multiply instead of the brush, because the brush will overlap with itself and it'll go from a nice multiply color to dark shit within a single stroke.
>>
>>28002830
I wasn't sure if there was a setting for the layer itself, but that would probably be better than just setting the brush to multiply. I've never used gimp myself but i was thinking the tools should be pretty similar for the most part.
>>
File: saddd.png (2MB, 1898x1068px) Image search: [Google]
saddd.png
2MB, 1898x1068px
>>27958771
more
>>
>>28002613
I use Photoshop when coloring these and I create another layer set to Multiply and placed at the bottom. The only thing I have a hard time with are any gray spots (such as irises) because then it just mixes the color with the gray to make a darker color. I've been wanting to find a way around this.

Would it be best if I just used GIMP instead or do your instructions work with Photoshop too?
>>
>>28003100
If I encounter something like that I just break out the eraser and do my best to keep the lines looking like Fic's, honestly. I don't think it matters much there. I prefer my method because I don't have to worry about things getting finicky with shades of grey, usually.
>>
>>28003100
And to note I'm sure Photoshop has similar functions, though they're probably located in different places and named differently. I believe Fuzzy Select is called Magic Wand, for one. The same steps should apply.
>>
>>28003133
What I've been doing is creating a layer set to Overlay and coloring the irises through that, which does a nice job of coloring them without affecting the scleras and pupils around them.

Now, the result isn't the exact same color, but it's fairly close enough to where I can just use the fill bucket tool to fill the inside solid part of the colored iris while leaving the edges. It's almost perfect, but I still would like to know a simpler way of coloring irises and other gray spots accurately.
>>
>>28003242
Is there a Color layer mode for your version of Photoshop?
I've worked with it before but I don't have a copy on my home machine, let alone any recent version for me to play with.
>>
>>28003257
Yes. If it matters, the version I have is CS6.
>>
File: 849.png (184KB, 640x600px)
849.png
184KB, 640x600px
>>28001559

(Err... I can't even remember ever showing Sensoria's mark. Got a link to an update where I did?)

>>27996121
>>27996135
>>27996840
>>27997651
>>27997786

Emerald gives Ruby a quick boop on the snout and claims that she is "it". He then runs off. The colt is very quickly followed by the filly, and the game is afoot. While running Emerald takes the opportunity to look for a wash basin or something of the sort, but he often doesn't have long to do so.

Ruby is much faster than him, and most of the time Emerald has to do some quick dodging around some tents or hopping over some materials laying on the ground to catch her.

Eventually Emerald finds himself "it" again, and as Ruby runs off Emerald catches two very strange ponies out of the corner of his eye.

They are huge. Emerald hasn't seen ponies that big or strong before, and if there was any creature he could compare them to size wise it would be griffons. Unlike most of the rest of the camp, these two seem to be walking along happily, discussing if they could trade someone for some "Imbe", or "Imbe" flavored wine. Emerald doesn't know what Imbe is, but he is guessing a food.

Nonetheless, What really catches his eye however are the familiar looking garb as well as the emblems both of them appear to be wearing.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28003306

Slow down and stop. Make it clear to Ruby that you've stopped playing. Keep an eye on them.
>>
>>28003306
Tell them they are big guys
>>
>>28003306
Shit, it's the magic narks. Best stay clear.
>>
>>28003306
>(Err... I can't even remember ever showing Sensoria's mark. Got a link to an update where I did?)
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/gallery/25427966#navbar
Its visible when she undresses for her H-scene and the first post there of.
>>
>>28003306
>>28003334

If we approach them ask where the showers are at.
>>
>>28003306
Signal Ruby to stop and go hide behind something and watch them.
>>
>>28003306
Stay out of their dark magic detection range or we are gonna hit 5 stars.
>>
>>28003306
Stay the hell away and don't bother them. They can sense dark magic and our amulet reaks of the stuff.
>>
File: hmm.png (146KB, 531x578px)
hmm.png
146KB, 531x578px
>>28003306
"Oh shit i'm sorry"
>>
>>28003369
>>28003306

Makes me wonder can we take the amulet off and give it to Ruby?
>>
>>28003382
We can't, we tried that waaaay back when we first met Joy and it just kept reapearring, like that one Adam Sandler movie
>>
>>28003390
Yeah but we aren't going that far away. I was thinking we could take it off and give it to ruby so if they get close they won't detect any dark evil stuff.
>>
>>28003375
Fucking why did you have remind me of that, now I can't stop laughing.

>>28003382
I want to try out if we can take it off If we want to, let's do this. And whisper to her if they notice us we want her to run till she thinks she lost em and we can rejoin her at Joys place. We can even recall it back to us when she gets far enough away.

>>28003390
But did he conciously try to keep it off? Considering he probably wanted it back most of the time, it would have no reason to stay off him. He almost has to be able to, he wasn't wearing it in the flashback of his escape. He kept in his toybox so his step parents wouldn't try to take it. Even though they couldn't keep it from him.

>>28003401
Wouldn't the amulet be what they detect though?...
>>
>>28003401
That's just going to get Ruby in trouble and we shouldn't do that to her
>>
>>28003306
Let's follow them from a distance. Maybe we can find out where their tent is at. If they are approaching us though then simply act natural and say hello and ask where's a good place to get a bath.
>>
>>28003306

Do a perception check. Are they heading in our direction?
>>
>>28003306
Well, considering we always have a demon strapped to our neck we might want to leave them alone.
>>
>>28003390
Fic hinted the behaviour might be different if we intend for the amulet to stay off or stay hidden because we were able to hide it in the toy box before we escaped our step-parents.

>>28003306
I don't really want to talk to them about Ven right away but Em could offer to help find whatever Imbe is, we have some time to kill and if we can get them happy and drunk we might be able to broach the Ven topic without immediate suspicion.
>>
>>28003306
Hey Fic, is everything ok? You seemed kinda miffed yesterday. And I don't think i've ever seen any signs of you being annoyed before that.
>>
>>28003306

Let's say hi to them and ask if we can help them with something. Look cute and nice while doing so.
>>
>>28003511
Can we not just waltz up to ponies that would more likely bash our face in than give us a friendly greeting?
>>
>>28003542
Now why would they do that in public view of a aid camp. Besides they look to be in a good mood.
>>
>>28003306
Let's avoid the demon hunters who can sense the demon in our amulet and try to hide
>>
>>28003306
Let's follow them.
>>
>>28003553
Well our amulet would probably make them pretty suspicious, and their "order" really doesn't seem to tolerate anything demonic. Needless to say they probably wouldn't greet us kindly if we just waltzed up to them. Venator is a prime example of why we would and should avoid doing this.
>>
>>28003306
Ask Ruby if she can reverse pickpocket.
>>
>>28003576
Why not have Ruby follow them and we follow Ruby? She seems like she'd be better at being not noticed.
>>
>>28003306

Have Ruby follow them.
>>
File: Pinkamena Edit.png (33KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkamena Edit.png
33KB, 640x600px
>>28002465

>>28002541
http://imgur.com/a/Olo8M

>>28002613
>>28002677
Thanks for the advice you two. Didn't feel like it saved too much work, but maybe I just need more practice.
>>
>>28003625
It looks like you redid the lines? Either way this is cute.
>>
>>28003640
Yeah, when I did the Shy version recoloring the line art produced more artifacts then god, so I decide to fix some lines while I removing the worst of it.
>>
File: 850.png (74KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
850.png
74KB, 640x600px
>>28003348

(I'll try out some color schemes and let you know.)

>>28003495

(I'm okay you fucks!. Just been a little tired lately you fucks!)

>>28003328
>>28003338
>>28003357
>>28003359
>>28003369
>>28003411
>>28003441
>>28003489
>>28003571
>>28003576
>>28003582
>>28003587

Emerald continues to stare as Ruby comes back, seeing that he has stopped. She tries to keep the game going, but Emerald indicates wordlessly that they should follow the two giant ponies. Ruby clearly doesn't understand why, but she starts sneaking along with him.

They appear to be quite at their leisure and don't seem to be talking about anything in particular.

"So what's the chance Uictoria will let us play some cards with the locals?" The scarred stallion asks the other.

"Feh, that'd be nice. You know how it is though. Gotta be alert 24/7." The female says rolling her eyes, "Let's you and me play."

"But I want to play someone good." The stallion replies.

The mare retorts with a punch to the stallions front leg, which he ignores. They both chuckle.

Emerald wonders where the two are going, and begins to think they may just be wandering around. However they turn sharply at one point around the back of the big building and Emerald sees that they were heading to the area for the Ponycare and guardsmen.

The tents here are clean, ordered in rows, and all have the Ponycare symbol on the side of them or beside them on a signpost. Despite that though this place doesn't seem that much homely than the area they just left. Certainly there are less injured people, but there is just as much worried hustle and bustle here.

Emerald is a little hesitant to walk into the camp, but he does catch where the two go. They walk right into the middle of the tents and into one that is slightly different from the others in the fact that it has both a Ponycare symbol sign as well as the Order of the Arrow emblem sewn into the side.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28003671
Yeah, let's not bother them.
The last thing we need is to get arrested again for no reason and end up busting out; just to have another manhunt on us.
>>
>>28003671
We have business with them, certainly the guards would understand.
>>
>>28003671
Ask Ruby if she knows how to reverse pickpocket.
>>
Have Ruby go in there and see if she can hear them talk about anything interesting. While we wait outside for her. Tell her to be in there for 10 minutes at the most. If she needs a reason why she's there, she can tell them she's looking around. Also, scream if you need help, like put some lungs into it.

>>28003703
If you're thinking about putting something in there, we never made a letter to give them.
>>
>>28003717
We can make the letter later but first I want to know if she can do that.
>>
>>28003702
I'd be ok with talking to them if we didn't have dark magic coming off of us. Perhaps we should ask joy if theirs a way to cover it up, before talking with the mage hunters.
>>
>>28003725
Well in that case, I imagine she can, not a farcry from regular pickpocketing.
>>
>>28003671
>>28003735

Take off the amulet and give it to Ruby tell her to wait outside and hang on to it. Then will go in and say hi. They want to gamble right maybe we can see if we can join in. We have experience after all.
>>
>>28003671

Make note of where their tent is at and Ask Ruby if she want's to help him make a letter.
>>
>>28003756
The amulet auto returns to us. I'd rather do the letter idea with Ruby.
>>
>>28003756
Bad idea.
>>
>>28003776

That's if we wander too far away. Ruby is not that far from us and so it wouldn't return to us.
>>
>>28003776
>>28003788

Then what would you two suggest?
>>
>>28003671
>Ponycare and guardsmen.

That means Hope's tent is near theirs.
>>
>>28003802
Like an anon said before, let's just have Ruby deliver an anonymous letter for us.
It's better for both us and our friends to be indirect.

>>28003756
Even if that idea would work. We'd still have to worry about the smell from Pip that's likely on us.
But to be honest I'd rather avoid them all together. And look for other means.
>>
>>28003671
I'd like to wait or plan things out a little better.

Are we even carrying an allowance around with us at the moment?

Are we likely to get in trouble just walking in that part of the camp?

Could we find some Imbe / Wine? I still want to try to bribe or try to loosen those two up before we try to get any info out of them.
>>
>>28003849
>Are we likely to get in trouble just walking in that part of the camp?

Probably not, that's where all the ponycare workers are camped at.
>>
>>28003671

Let's see if we can find some paper and a pencil now. Ask Ruby if she can snag both items.
>>
File: pip pip pip 3.png (342KB, 1500x1500px)
pip pip pip 3.png
342KB, 1500x1500px
http://imgur.com/a/YMXxI
The first one in the link is her mane and body color flipped around and tweaked a bit. The second one was running with the idea of a pink body.

I like the nickname of "little one" she gave Emerald, I find it stupidly adorable.
>>
>>28003671
Let's go into the camp area.
>>
>>28004025
semen demon
>>
>>28004025

Neato! Looks great.
>>
>>28004025
Do I see a faint outline of a fire in her iris/pupil?
>>
>>28004025
I'm still a fan of the pink color scheme.
>>
>>28004034
Hopefully. Though I can't imagine Joy would like the competition then,hah.

>>28004038
Danke.

>>28004046
Yep, I like the fire effect anon made in her eyes via color edit, and I thought it'd be cute to incorporate into her design. Due to my lazy edit of the eyes though, the pink scheme is where you see the fire effect the best.

>>28004054
I thought quite a few things looked good on her personally. The yellow scheme does remind me of Sunset, but honestly it's hard to come up with a colorscheme that doesn't remind you of an existing pony, so it's not really anything to worry about.
>>
File: 851.png (142KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
851.png
142KB, 640x600px
>>28004025

Dang it, I do like those other color schemes...

Let's do this!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10851703

>>28003692
>>28003702
>>28003703
>>28003725
>>28003750
>>28003849
>>28003883

(btw, last for the night.)

Emerald asks if Ruby can reverse pickpocket, that is to say, he asks if she can sneak things into people's pockets.

"Uh... I guess? I've never really tried it before." Ruby says with a shrug.

Emerald asks if Ruby would mind trying to sneak into the Ponycare part of the camp and seeing if she can hear anything those Order of the Arrow guys were doing.

"Order of the Arrow huh? That does sound kind of interesting..." Ruby says rubbing her chin, "We may not even need to sneak. Let me just try walking in really quick..."

Ruby begins walking on the path in the middle of the tents like for all the world she is supposed to be there.

About halfway through a worker walks out of his tent, and seeing Ruby he walks up her and says, "Hey there lil' guy! Can I help you find something?"

"Well first of all, I'm a filly." Ruby says sticking out her lower lip, "And I guess. Where is Hope's tent? I wanted to see her."

"Ah, sorry lil' lady, but non-Ponycare ponies aren't allowed into the tents... I'm not sure if Hope is even off duty. Perhaps you might be able to find her in the medical building?"

This conversation goes on for a little while before Ruby thanks the worker and turns around and heads back to Emerald.

"Well, it was worth a shot I guess." Ruby says with another shrug.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>28004189
Not allowed into the tents, but not kicked out either. We could just go over and get them to come out and talk to us.
>>
>>28004189
Let's go write our letter to them and have Ruby deliver it.
>>
>>28004189
Can I cast a vote for keeping the flaming orange eyes regardless of which one wins? They fit really well with her fire aspect.
>>
File: mgs3-snake-ocelot.jpg (114KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
mgs3-snake-ocelot.jpg
114KB, 960x544px
>>28003756
This could be a good idea, but
>"testing a technique you've only heard about in the middle of battle [isn't] very smart."

I trust Ruby's sneeki breeki ability more than I do this idea, for now at least. Let's experiment later though.
>>
>>28004243
Good advice, Big boss.
>>
>>28004189
Whatever design she keeps she's gotta have the fire in her pupils. Doesn't have to be super visible, could just be a subtle glow, but I'd like to keep that in. Gives off that nice fire demon vibe.

I'm still keen on her old SombraPie look, but the bottom pink one is a nice combination of her two colorations. I'm not entirely sure I'm feeling the color of her horn though. I don't like the purple tip; maybe have it more of a fiery color? I don't know.

The cape I'm not sure of too, but I think the purple does set her apart from LS and his cronies, so that's a plus.

Oh, and I just noticed this thread will not survive the night. Well, fuck me.
>>
>>28004189
>original
>not sure if pink original or thread header
Cast my vote though.
>>
>>28004189
I'm not trying to harp onabout the Imbe but once again I think we should go look for some, seeing as we aren't trespassing just by being around the tents I was thinking if we appear to be delivering something that might get us into the arrow tent.
>>
>>28004189
>"Ah, sorry lil' lady, but non-Ponycare ponies aren't allowed into the tents..

Wait a minute! Don't we still have a Ponycare uniform with us in our backpack? The one that Hope gave us way back when..?

If we do have it we can simply just slip it on or give it to Ruby to wear.

>>28004438
>>28004217
>>
>>28004569
Well if that's true I'm up for that.
>>
>>28004569
If we still have it give it to Ruby.
>>
>>28004569
Thought we dropped that off the last time we was at hopes place.
>>
>>28004569
>>28004643
Just reread from when we stash it in our bag to our last chance to return it. Fic never explicitly stated we gave it back so there is a decent chance we still have it.
>>
>>28004569
I'm unsure of this, it wasn't hard to pretend to be a random apprentice in the city where no one really cared about where in the chain of command we were but this is a deployed camp near a war zone.

Also not keen on the idea of getting called upon randomly to help if they assume we are just another medical pony who is wandering.
>>
>>28004666
>>28004569
>>28004189

First we write the letter. Then we slip the Ponycare uniform on her and then have her "just so happen to accidentally enter the wrong tent" and thus drop off the letter either somewhere in the tent or reverse pickpocket it on one of the two.

Should be a simple in and out job. There's very little chance of being called to work, if she only wears it for a few moments.
>>
>>28004189
>>28004217
>>28004237
>>28004438
>>28004688
How about we don't mess with the demon hunters when we are surrounded by dark magic and have a demon on our necks. Ruby has been around us a lot, if any of our dark magic rubbed off on her she could get in serious trouble.
>>
>>28004702
>Ruby has been around us a lot, if any of our dark magic rubbed off on her she could get in serious trouble.

We have no proof that has happen. Beside's it's the risk we'll have to take if we do this.
>>
>>28004708
Then how about we don't do this. Messing with the order is only going to land us in trouble. Either when they come looking for who wrote the letter, or when they storm the castle.
>>
>>28004702
We're also surrounded by Ponycare members, one of whom can vouch for us.
>>
>>28004738
Because the Inquisition gives two damns that some civvie thinks you're okay.
>>
>>28004738
Yes I'm sure they will be as understanding as Vernator was. When your work consists of seeking out demons that can kill you in an instant if you let your guard down, and can come in any form whether it be a small colt or a large griffon you tend to be paranoid about anything that even hints it may be related to dark forces.
>>
>>28004688
Let's give this a shot, if Ruby's up for it. We'll lurk nearby, and if she gets in trouble, we'll bail her out.
>>
>>28004189

Tell Ruby that we might have a uniform in our backpack she can slip on and head back to either Joy's house or somewhere else and get some paper to write the letter.
>>
>>28004776
Be real man we're going to have to get Joyride to bust her out and will not be able to come back and visit Hope afterwards.
>>
>>28004807

Have some faith in Ruby's sneak and slight of hand skills man.
>>
>>28004688
>>28004807
>>28003306
What if we found some of this wine they were after, a lot of it because they're big, got it to them, and THEN did our little Ruby disguise trick once they were drunk. I think that could work.

The "trade someone" seems to imply it's in the camp somewhere, and we do have a nice amount of bits. We could certainly buy it.
>>
>>28004189
>>28004784
this but minus the letter. We should accompany Ruby and see what we can dig up.
>>
>>28004844
That's a lot of work to pull off anon. I think it's easier and quicker to have Ruby go in wearing the uniform and drop the letter off. It's going to take time to find a pencil and paper. Good luck finding a specific type of wine and hope it's enough to get them drunk.
>>
>>28004869
We have letter writing stuff, remember? Some people are reluctant to go through with this idea but >>28004844 gives us a bit more reassurance for us and our Wooby.
>>
>>28004189
offer the ponycare uniform to Ruby and and start thinking of what to write in the letter.
>>
>>28004844
>>28004895
I don't like the idea of leaving a letter. Ruby could get caught, or Emerald could get caught. Emerald was lucky he was able to escape from Vernator.
>>
>>28004935
But here we can disappear into the crowd or hide in any number of tents. Besides if all goes well they won't even get a good look at Ruby's face underneath the uniform's hood.
>>
>>28004966
I just think it's a bad idea to do something that can draw attention to Emerald while the order of the arrow is around. At the very least we should warn Joyride first.
>>
>>28005033
>At the very least we should warn Joyride first.

Joyride won't let us do anything with the Order if we tell her.
>>
>>28005033
I agree since emerald isn't even in a disguise, other than the bandanna he has. Also joy wouldn't go for it.
>>
Oh boy were at a tie again.
>>
>>28005066
Probably because it's too risky with no benefits.
>>
What's with all of this cloak and dagger stuff? Why not just go over and talk to them?
>>
>>28005120

True but hopefully the only one they would see is Ruby and that's if they get a good look under the robe's hood.
>>
>>28005120
If we're going to mess with something as dangerous as the inquisition we'll need Joy's help in case things go wrong.
>>
>>28005136
That's because a number of players think that they will instantly detect the evil in Emerald's amulet if he get's close.
>>
>>28005146
>we'll need Joy's help in case things go wrong.

Like with Pip..?
>>
>>28005146

Joyride already told us no. She is not going to let us do something like this.
>>
>>28005136
We more or less agree that we can't go near them with the amulet but we can't agree on what to do after that. If all we are trying to do is get a message to them that the step parents may have killed or captured Ven we should probably just try to hide the note in something that would go to the order.

Honestly I am starting to doubt it would work, do the order use the weapons the Jewel's help to produce?
>>
>>28005151
Didn't Vernator only notice us because he found us next to the demon things corpse? I wonder if Joyride's perfume covers the stench of evil they keep talking about?
>>
>>28005136
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/26326638#navbar

>"You have many questions to answer child. Where are you from, why do you smell of dark magic, and why..."

It's proven the Order can detect dark magic by scent.

>>28005157
That's a real smart move bring a second demon along for a mission involving infiltrating professional demon hunters.
>>
>>28005172
>do the order use the weapons the Jewel's help to produce?

Probably not. They are from Equestria after all. They probably get their weapons from companies there.
>>
>>28005178
>"...Were you being attacked by demons?"
Forgot the part. With the dramatic pause, I think that was the more important question.
>>
>>28005163
Then why do you insist on doing it? It's a bad idea. Both our mistress Joyride, and our friend Pip have told us not to mess with the order. Joy once said even she has problems with avoiding them, so if she finds out we ignored her and messed with the Order anyways she''s going to be pissed.
>>
>>28005201
That reads like
>"You have many questions to answer child. Where are you from, why do you smell of dark magic, and why were you attacked by demons."

He's not implying the scent is from the demons.
>>
>>28005206
We have this nasty habit of acting as if every opportunity to interact with a person or group is the absolute only chance we will get and by that logic if we don't recruit the order now they will never be recruitable in the future for the final attack on the estate.
>>
>>28005206
If all goes well we'll drop off letter either on them or somewhere in their tent. By the time they find it. We'll be gone and they won't have any idea of who wrote or placed the letter.

Then with the letter as their only clue they would have to piece the rest of the mystery themselves.
>>
>>28005221
I went back and read the stuff with Vernator. He didn't acknowledge the pendant even once. Also, didn't we come to the conclusion that the stepmother, the one who was constantly raping us, might've actually been a demon?
>>
>>28005233
>"No, it is simply a piece of jewelry, but an expensive looking one at that. It proves that you lived in some wealth, or at the very least stole from a place that was."
My mistake.
>>
>>28005206
Because, in their own way they tried to protect Emerald, and they suffered because of it. They were not nice people, but they still don't deserve the fate they got by Emerald's step-parents. (Whatever it was)

Besides it's a no brainer. Evil Step-parents are messing with demons. Has killed/captured two demon hunters. So ergo, the order the demon hunters belonged too should be informed.
>>
>>28005230
>>28005231
Why would the Order help Joyride who already has a reputation for consorting with demons, and a colt who can give them no reason to trust him?
>>
Were gonna need a poll to decide if we talk to them or not are we?
>>
>>28005259
>Why would the Order help Joyride who already has a reputation for consorting with demons, and a colt who can give them no reason to trust him?

Did you not read it? It would be anonymous they won't know WHO wrote the letter. All they would know is what the letter says. And all that would talk about is what happen to their fellow order members.
>>
>>28005253
>Thinking back on it now, Emerald wishes he had asked Venator about the cuffs. Being able to stop magic users seems like a useful thing, plus maybe it has something to do with his pendant?
>>
>>28005275
Then we aren't really recruiting the Order to help us storm the castle now are we?
>>
>>28005259
>a colt who can give them no reason to trust him?

A Colt who has run away from said step-parents and if ask would explain how they abused him.
>>
>>28005279
>maybe
>>
>>28005286
Not directly. No. Think more indirectly recruiting them.
>>
>>28005259
I actually don't even want to interact with them at all at the moment but if we are set on doing it then I'm trying to run damage control over how badly I assume it could go.

I still think more indirectness is needed, they presumable need to eat or drink, if we can't find the Imbe wine maybe we can find the kitchen and volunteer there and just slip the letter in with a napkin or something.
>>
>>28005286

Personally I would love to straight up recruit them. But with Joyride and Pip with us and some things about our amulet I think a less direct approach will be necessary.
>>
>>28005295
So they can occupy the castle instead? This doesn't help us reclaim Emerald's throne just substitutes one problem for another.
>>
Alacris was also a member of the order and she was quite reasonable. We were even able to reason with Vernator despite him still being suspicious of us. Demons were involved after all. It makes perfect sense that they'd be suspicious considering what they fight against. There's absolutely no reason for them to harm us and it would be completely insane for them to try to drag us back there. Thinking everybody in the order is some kind of fanatic that would kill us on sight is being absolutely ridiculous.

That last part was an exaggeration btw.
>>
>>28005326
>So they can occupy the castle instead?

Who say's they'll occupy it or burn it down?
>>
>>28005326
They're just as likely that they arrest/execute the step-parents and assign someone to contact and track down the missing heir if they think he's alive.
>>
>>28005338
who says they won't
>>
>>28005206

Pip is a demon and Joyride has had some of her friends/mentors killed by them. Neither one is a good source of information on the Order.
>>
>>28005326
Since Emerald isn't a blood relative I don't think he'd get the castle anyway.
I'm pretty sure that one bitchy mare who he tried to fuck would take it all or at least get first dibs.
>>
>>28005338
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/26354474#navbar

>Emerald asks what they plan on doing with him.
>"Purge you, if you are in any way in league with the infernal ones." Venator says without skipping a beat.
>>
>>28005326
Some of us want to claim it, others think it is an awful place and want it razed in a glorious mix of Sol and Dragon fire.

>>28005338
>Who say's they'll occupy it or burn it down?
Place is unclean, it must be cleansed in the glorious light of Celestia!
>>
>>28005364
Step-parent means that one of his parents are real otherwise he would've been adopted and they'd either be referred to as normal parents or by titles.
>>
>>28005364
Emerald is a blood relative Jewel. His step parents are not. There was some speculation a while back that Emerald's mom died, his dad remarried to the evil stepmom who killed the dad and officially married her husband taking the throne for themselves, but not too much was said on the subject.
>>
File: large[1].png (602KB, 928x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
602KB, 928x1024px
>>28005377
>Place is unclean, it must be cleansed in the glorious light of Celestia!

All hail the God-Empress!
>>
>>28005362
So the ponies who have had first-hand contact with how they treat ponies they suspect to be enemies, wouldn't have a good idea of how they act.
Right, because I'm sure the way they show themselves to the public is how they always act.
>>
>>28005350
>>28005338
>>28005326

One step at a time. I just want the step-parents sweat it out for awhile. If they are busy getting the Order off their back that means less time and resources being used to find us!
>>
>>28005377
That castle holds the secrets to Emerald's past, the amulet, who Emerald's real parents were, and Emerald's fortune.

If emerald reclaims it he can put the fortune of the Jewel's mines to good. To let it be burned would be a terrible waste. It's also in our agreement with Joy that we give her wealth and land once we get our throne back. FicFic also mentioned that there are time shenanigans at work in that castle. If Emerald doesn't want to settle down into a life in the castle he could appoint a trusted vassal in his place.
>>
>>28005427
>So the ponies who have had first-hand contact with how they treat ponies they suspect to be enemies, wouldn't have a good idea of how they act.

I meant to say that their views of the Order are colored and not 100% objective. Pip because of who she is. And Joy because of past experiences.

If your friend (who was evil or taught dark forbidden stuff) was killed by the Order you wouldn't have a positive opinion either.
>>
>>28005432
His step-parents aren't a problem with joy around though and we've only had one group of people try to take Emerald.
>>
>>28005461
Yes and by leaving a letter we are opening up ourselves, Pip, and Joyride to be attacked if they find out it came from us. Considering it's in their job description to find people practicing dark arts it's just a bad idea to involve ourselves with them in any way shape or form.
>>
>>28005479

Well it would also keep them from working on whatever demon stuff they are doing.
>>
>>28005492
if it get that bad then the demon hunting ponies will find out on their own.
>>
>>28005489
>Considering it's in their job description to find people practicing dark arts it's just a bad idea to involve ourselves with them in any way shape or form.

Are we using dark magic to write anonymous letter? No.

We are writing a letter about how Ven and Alcris was attacked by guards of the Jewel family and taken to the castle where they haven't been seen since.
>>
>>28005513
But by then it might be too late to stop it...
>>
>>28005516
They are going to want to know who wrote this letter and how they know this information. Just the fact that we gave them a letter saying an inquisitor of theirs has been taken hostage is enough for them to have a really good reason to hunt us down which could expose Pip in the process, and certainly drag Joyride into it too.
>>
>>28005520
i'm sure joy could use some kind of op magic and work with the order if things get that bad
>>
>>28005539
>They are going to want to know who wrote this letter and how they know this information. Just the fact that we gave them a letter saying an inquisitor of theirs has been taken hostage is enough for them to have a really good reason to hunt us down which could expose Pip in the process, and certainly drag Joyride into it too.

But by then we might be gone and also this is a BIG camp. It could be anyone that wrote it.
>>
I still vote that we just go over and talk to them. It'd make the message much more believable if we can explain things.
>>
>>28005553
Which is exactly what their job description requires them to do. Hunt down anyone involved in dark arts. People don't usually go around showing off their dark magic so inquisitors are adept at tracking them down and purging. They would be pretty bad at their job if a colt and a filly managed to evade their detection.
>>
>>28005569
>Hunt down anyone involved in dark arts.

Which would be the step-parents and not us. If the letter works. Ruby has no dark magic on her.
>>
>>28004189
>>28005568
>I still vote that we just go over and talk to them.

Talk to them about what?

If to talk about Ven an Alcris then their's no need for the letter. Unless Ruby is in the Robe disguise and acts like: "Oh I found this letter but didn't read the whole thing but it mentioned the Order of arrow and so I thought to give it to you."
>>
>>28005583
You are missing the point. They're going to try to track whoever wrote the letter to question them about how they know this information. Especially since it involves a captured inquisitor. Inquisitors are already experts at hunting down people hiding secrets so we really don't want to do anything that will make them search for us. Joyride mentioned that they relentlessly pursued her as powerful as she is and still had problems.
>>
>>28005615
That's exactly what I'm saying, for US to go over and talk to them. Look at it from their perspective. They're on some kind of secret mission and than suddenly an anonymous message telling them a famous (might not be remembering it right) member of their order is in danger far away and they'd need to go immediately to help them. If it were me, I'd think it was a red herring to make us leave and search for whoever sent it. Regardless of stinky magic.
>>
>>28005633
>You are missing the point. They're going to try to track whoever wrote the letter to question them about how they know this information.

But here's two things. A. They would probably concerned enough about what the letter says and dispatch someone to investigate the story.

B. The camp is big really big. They would first think the letter writer would be in the camp itself. By the time they look elsewhere beyond the camp we'll be in wasp land.
>>
>>28004189

Let's go over and talk to them.
>>
>>28005643
You make a good point, I haven't thought about that. Unfortunately we don't have many options.
>>
Why not just send the letter at the last minute. Then we'd be long gone. No need to worry about anyone searching for us by the time they're done reading it.
>>
>>28005682
Another good idea.
>>
>>28004189

Let's write the letter and hang onto it. We'll send it later. Ask Ruby if she would like to take a bath somewhere.
>>
>>28005679
The options I see is: Finding some way to get the letter to them anonymously and pray that they believe it and just leave, Go talk to them and actually convince them that they are needed elsewhere, or abandon the idea all together and leave both Alacris and Venator to their fates.
>>
>>28005704
Yes but talking to them directly might have consequences. And I'm not talking about dark magic. What if they want to put Emerald into protective custody until they verify the story?
>>
>>28005660
They might send an inquisitor to investigate if they already have heard rumors of a disappearance but the rest are going to search for Emerald to get answers. Otherwise they will likely disregard the letter as a trap and search for Emerald to see why he was trying to lure them away from the camp. If they are in the camp that means there is already something fishy going on and a letter is going to add to that paranoia.

A new mare who already has a reputation, and two children just show up uninjured one day to the camp shortly before a suspicious letter arrives? Sounds like a good place to start looking
>>
>>28005716
Hope is an extremely responsible and trustworthy pony.
>>
>>28005717
Sigh... where's Geralt when you need him...
>>
>>28005698
If we write a letter we will do it right before we send it or there is a chance that we may be searched and found with it.
>>
>>28005722
They're going to keep him in custody of the Order not the first aid ponies
>>
>>28005740
In the Order base just around the corner? It's a long way back and I sincerely doubt they'd drag us along.
>>
>>28005643
If we talk to them directly at the very least we can expect an interrogation which will not go well for Emerald who has many secrets to keep and a low will stat
>>
>>28005753
And what RELEVANT secrets do we have?
>>
>>28005749
They'll hold us in the Order tent they have right there. Joyride will break us out but now we will have a very powerful enemy instead of an ally
>>
>>28005753
>>28005740

All the more reason to do the letter with Ruby in a disguise.
>>
>>28005761
The demons around our neck and in our book. Who we are traveling with and the fact that we are the step child of two ponies doing something demonic
>>
>>28005766
Who would hold us? Just how long do you expect them to need to keep us? Would we be treated like a criminal? Is she stupid enough to do that?
>>
>>28005773
>Who would hold us? Just how long do you expect them to need to keep us? Would we be treated like a criminal?

There are three Order members in the camp. One would probably be guarding us.

Probably until they are satisfied with our answers or until the story is verified.

Only if we give them reason to do so. Which sadly wouldn't be too hard given what we know and who we are with.
>>
>>28005772
>The demons around our neck
You mean the pendant that they'll see as nothing more than an expensive bauble?
>and in our book.
You mean the book that's with Joyride?
>Who we are traveling with
Do you mean Ruby or the pony that they don't even know exists? Did we meet either of them before the stuff with Venator?
>and the fact that we are the step child of two ponies doing something demonic
You mean the two ponies that held us against our will and possibly captured the ponies we're trying to help? The exact same ones we'll be intentionally telling them about?
>>
>>27995518
Anyone else think Joyride looks like an adorable angry sock puppet in this picture?
>>
>>28005779
So a few months? Why do you guys keep thinking we'd portray ourself as a criminal rather than what we actually are, a victim?
>>
>>28005787
The order isn't going to see us as a victim if we mention any kind of connection to demons and dark arts they are going to see us as a criminal
>>
>>28005795
>The order isn't going to see a victim any kind of connection to demons and dark arts they are going to see a criminal
There is no logic in this statement. A militant organization that is willing to slaughter an entire village just because somebody in it does black magic wouldn't be allowed to exist.
>>
>>28005786
I want a Joyride puppet/plushie. So I can cum inside.
>>
>>28005805
The fact that Vernator mentioned purging shows the Order is no stranger to using such methods to stop demons.
>>
>>
>>28006006
anon im sorry
Thread posts: 594
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.